The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:45 pm

The next morning Hiroshi was feeling in a better mood then he was before once he rested it off. Today was Sunday which meant Taki was off so he'd go about visiting them and them from there..he wasn't sure. He'd figure it out, this time he was going to knock.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Taki was already awake and she was in the middle of making breakfast when Hiroshi came knocking. She opens the door, a little surprised to see him "Oh, uh, hi there Hiroshi." she says as she moves to let him in. Last night's dream seemed to supersede any embarrassment she may have felt the night before "So what's up?" she asks as she heads back to the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:13 am

"Not much, just woke up. I'm just having my usual go arounds.
" Partly true, but there had been something else on his mind and seeing how he Still got no response it didn't hurt to ask. "Just wondering, has Sarah seem upset at school or say she'd be out? She hasn't replied to anything for the past days. It's probably nothing and I'm over thinking it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:57 am

Taki shakes her head slightly "I don't know. She's been sick from school the last few days." she says as she finishes cooking "I tried to get ahold of her, but she's not answering my messages." she points out "Honestly, I'm getting a little worried about her." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:43 am

That was worrying for the young man. "I didn't know she was absent from school to. It could be absolutely nothing and we're worrying about nothing, but just in case if you want I could try to find them and then report back to you how it goes after breakfast to give us a bit of peace of mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:05 am

Taki thinks about it for a moment, then nods "Yeah. I would feel a little better knowing she was alright." she says "I'm going to be over at Mitsuki's later, so you'll be able to find me there." she says as she plates up the food.

She wasn't expecting Hiroshi, so she only made enough for her, but she was a generous hostess and split it with him, but there wasn't all that much.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:18 am

That suited Hiroshi just fine, he wasn't too hungry so he wasn't going to ask for too much more. He was already thinking of how to go about this, besides his guest there was of course Abraxus. He did know about them being an Oni, so may he knew more but he use that only if he had to. From what she said, Sarah wasn't the Only Oni and though he trusted Abraxus and many of those on the scene were good people he wasn't naive enough not to know there was politics as well as shady people in the background as well.

He wished Taki a good day before heading out, saying he'd give them a update if he found anything. 'So, how good are you at tracking people? We need to find out where she lives.' They found the creep bothering Taki somehow so maybe there was something to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 am

Taki watched Hiroshi leave, before cleaning up and heading out herself. She sent a text to Mitsuki and Lara thay she would meet them at the WcDonald's by the school. From there they would head to Mitsuki's place for some more studying, maybe.

There was no immediate reply to Hiroshi from the Obliterator "need... to shatter... crystal... not... whole..." the Obliterator says, sounding weak.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:22 am

Crap he forgot about that, time to pay the Vokel house hold a visit since they should be up around this time, at least. When he got there, he was greeted by Tara who let him on in. "Morning young man. I'll get them, they should be up around now anyway."

About as he expected, Nysia was was a bit on the groggy side of things while Emus was bright. "Hey you two, can we go to one of your rooms, about last night?"

Emus wasn't sure what but had ideas. "Yeah, sure thing."

The three of the headed to Nysia's room, it had Tons of books on shelves and neatly lined up. There was even genre's organized for what she was in the mood for, including some box on the side, locked away with a 'Mine, do not touch' on it.

"So you still have the gem right? I need you to break it since the Obliterator is kind of fractured at the moment."
Hiroshi started/

Something clicked as if Nysia wasn't sure what he was talking about at first "Oh! Yeah, I do. Are you sure?"

At receiving the go ahead, the young woman went to find something she could smash it with, she was stronger then normal too so that helped.

A part of Hiroshi did feel bad even if it was out of his control, he didn't like being on bad terms with the other part of the family. At the same time though, without proof there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:07 pm

Taki meets up with her friends and they have a little something to munch before they start off. Sarah was apparently still down with the flu.

"Man that's got to suck. Being down with the flu for almost a week." Lara says "I wish we knew where she lives so we can visit her and help her feel better." she says.

Taki nods slowly "Yeah. She's, uh, missed quite a few days of school..." she mumbles "I hope she'll be okay for the test..."

Lara nods a bit more lively "Oh hell, that's right. I hope for can take a make up exam. It would suck if she didn't graduate with us."

As soon as the soul gem was smashed, a shadowy substance immediately flows into Hiroshi, as if he were a magnet and this were metal. "Whole... at last..." the Obliterator growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:17 pm

'So how do you feel? Everything working as it should?' Hiroshi wanted to make sure they were feeling all right before he went any further.

"So, that aside, how are you feeling?" Nysia asked them.

Hiroshi wonder if he should tell them or not but went with a abridged version of things instead. "I'm all right. I just need to check on a friend of mine at their home. Hypothetically, any of at tracking stuff?"

"No." Both siblings answered at the same time, before Emus continued. "But yeah, we aren't that great with that sort of thing if you need something or someone found."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:34 pm

As the girls got to Mitsuki's house and go upstairs, Mitsuki's mother brings them some drinks and snacks. Taki was looking over to Lara *How the heck does she keep such a good figure with as much as she eats?* she thinks.

Lara noticed that Taki was staring at her and smiles a bit "Oh, what's this? Getting jealous of my good looks?" she teases Taki as Lara squeezes her boobs together "What can I say? I got good genes." she chuckles.

Taki's face gets a bit red as she looks away "I was just teasing, Taki. I didn't mean anything by it." she says.

"Lara... c-can I, touch them?" Taki asks, her face was bright red at this point.

"I am well..." the Obliterator snarls "You Need to be more careful... of what you take from that woman..."he growls, referring to Suki.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Hiroshi conceded the point. [i]'Yeah, I'm sorry about that, it was on me. and I will. Now that you're all right, could you help me find Sarah?'[/i]

"Do you plan on staying over?" Emus asked Hiroshi.

He shook his head. "I wish, but no. I have something important to look into."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Lara was caught completely off guard by Taki's question "I, I... I guess... so?" she says, almost speechless, which would be a first for the American.

Lara lifts her shirt, which shows her shapely figure and round breasts, which she has holstered in a yellow bra. Her face was just as red as Taki's as the girl in question places a slightly shaking hand on her friends boob and gently squeezes.

"No... I am too weak..." the Obliterator snarls "However... I know someone who can... and so do you... all you need to do... is call his name..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Hiroshi went through ideas, Mad nor Abraxus had that kind of gift..so the only person he could think of was Jason. He didn't however like bugging them, so instead he'd just request if they wanted to come that was great, but if not he'd have to do things the old fashion with with Mad and Abraxus.

While he waited for a answer or not, or for them to appear he did decide to ask. 'What do you mean too weak? Did that gem weaken you? Last time you tracked that perv pretty good.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:35 pm

It seemed like Lara was having to hold her voice in as Taki massaged her friend's breasts. Mitsuki didn't seem to care what the two did, and was reading a manga.

Taki lifts up Lara's bra, exposing her friends boobs completely "Oh wow..." was all Taki could say, seeing her friend's bare breasts. They were quite big for her age.

Taki started playing around with Lara's pink nipples as her friend seemed to be bitting her finger to keep from making any embarrassing noises in front of her friends.

"Yes... I had to fight the pull of that gem... but in my already weakened state..  I could not resist it much..." the Obliterator snarls.

"That's because you haven't been feeding your live in guest." Jason says, suddenly there, to no onevs surprise "He requires living hearts to build up his strength." he points out "Why do you think Mad's so much more powerful?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Hiroshi looked slighlty uneasy at that news. "..Had no idea. Haven't ran into anyone or anything bad enough to do something like that. Anyway do you know if Sarah is all right or me and Taki worrying over nothing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Lara was almost at her limit with Taki messing with her boobs but her friend kind pushed it a Bit further as she goes from pinching and fingering Lara's petite, link nipples, to lightly sucking on them. This got Mitsuki's interest a bit.

Jason holds up Hiroshi's phone "I snagged this." he says as he starts messing with it "I, of course, know where she is and why she's been away..." he tosses the phone back to Hirosh. Sarah was only a few blocks from her school "And you're not gonna like the answer."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Hiroshi felt his stomach sink a bit, and he was Going to ask but he felt with what Jason did he wanted him to look at the fun first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Lara didn't protest to Taki's new tactics as the two continued doing what they were, namely Taki attacking Lara's breasts.

Mitsuki looks over to the door "Mother's coming." she warns, which snaps the two back to reality as Lara scrambles to get her bar in place.

Sarah's place was an abandoned, old house that had long since been boarded up. The yard was over grown and the fence locked up.

"I smell blood..." the Obliterator hisses "A lot of blood..."

The front door was knocked in, and on the inside, there was blood Everywhere! It looked like someone came through and tossed gallons and gallons of blood all over the place!

Every room was the same, there was clear evidence that something very bad happened! But there were no bodies anywhere.

In the kitchen, there was Sarah. She had blood all over and her clothes were slightly torn, but other than that, she seemed fine. She was on her knees, slowly trying to scrub the blood off the wooden floor.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Hiroshi wondered what happened but it was obviously extremely bad and Sarah, though seemed fine but there was blood not to mention clothes. Was she attacked by someone or something? She had to have been. "Sarah?" He called out cautiously but gently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:34 pm

She stops what she was doing and slowly gets up, turning towards him, though one could see her small wings had been torn, probably to keep her from getting away.

She looks at him, a blank expression with seemingly no life or soul in her eyes "He killed them... he killed them all..." she says, her voice sounding just as hollow and dead as her eyes "He killed them all.. as a warning... to those who leave him... he made me watch... as they were all killed... torn apart... screaming and crying... calling for help..." she says, then she turns and goes back to cleaning "I watched... as they were all killed... painfully slow... couldn't stop them... couldn't save them..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:46 pm

Hiroshi felt a great amount of anger at this, and he hated seeing Sarah so lifeless and hollow when they were usually so full of life. Someone as gentle and sweet at them shouldn't have to go through this. "Who did this Sarah? The Oni Overlord?"

If he was...then so much for going after them. And he couldn't use the Dragonballs to fix this either since he had already used them either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Sarah didn't look at Hiroshi "He had them killed... as a warning... that we could never be free from him..." that was all she would say, as she tried, in vain, to clean the bloody floor "It'll be lunch time soon... I have to make lunch for the little ones soon..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Hiroshi had never felt so helpless in his entire life and Sarah wasn't in her right frame of mind to answer or do much of anything. He couldn't leave them alone right now, but he also wasn't going to get any answers from Sarah either.

'Jason if you're still there somewhere..we need to talk..' He didn't Think it was the Oni Overlord because he felt he wouldn't have left Sarah alive but could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum