The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:45 pm

Matthias nods slowly "Yes. He's my son. I would appreciate it if you didn't tell him I'm here, or even alive. I will take care of that in my own way, in my own time." he says "But as to your question, yes. I need followers to gain power and to get followers, they need to believe and worship me, in return I give them my protection and gain in power and influence." he explains as he holds out a hand "Do we have a deal?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:01 pm

Hiroshi thought about it. "Abraxus is a very good man, and though he never said a word about you, the same is true for his other family. I think that's enough for me to give you the benfit of the doubt with someone this important to me."

So he shook his hand. "Just curious, why the sudden interest in me? And you said something about her being infected?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:15 pm

Matthias frowns at Hiroshi's comment "It's because my family believes I'm dead. I need them to keep thinking that until I get more power." he says "As for why I chose you, it's because of your friendship, or at least acquaintance, with my son. It's shown you to be very open minded." he explains.

His expression gets a bit more serious "About your friends, the ones my son is looking over, they have been infected by this Oni Overlord creature. That's why your red friend's eyes are purple and not gold like they usually are." he points out "This Overlord guy can take over other Oni by infecting them with a type of microscopic parasites that take over their nerves and mucles, giving him complete control over them, should he exert any conscious thought. Plus, and I'm not Too sure about this part, it lets him see and hear what the 'host' sees and hears."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:39 am

Hiroshi frowned a bit. "...Well that's a big issue I'll need to let Abraxus know about it. Would this crystal inteferre with them being able to take over, or see and hear things? And would it be all right to tell Taki where I got it from? I can't exactly lie to them since they need to have it, and it might give enough leeway to leave it alone. She's protective of Sarah so probably go over better then someone completely random."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:03 am

Matthias shrugs "I'm not sure. But I believe so. You should probably see about making some crystal necklases out of that and give them to whom you wish to protect from that Overlord's influence. It could be a good way to start getting people to believe in me." he says, noding to himself.

"If you feel this Taki person can be trusted to not tell anyone about my being here, feel free to tell her about where you got this crystal." Matthias says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:22 am

It was kind of funny, in the sense not too long ago literally before he left he thought it may have been a good idea for the Oni to have a patron deity that wasn't a dick. As in the case was the Overlord whether he was their creator or not.

"I guess I can break these up to smaller pieces to spread them out a bit more. Sure you have other things to do so I'll let you go, but I have two last questons. The first is there a way to get a hold of you if we need to talk again? And secondly do you know anything about the history of the Overlord or know a place I can find it? I feel he, the the Nixa conflict and the source of his power are all interconnected."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:49 am

Matthias shakes his head "No, sorry. The Oni were never on my radar until just recently." he says "Also, to get in contact with me, you just need to wear one of those crystal necklaces and believe in me and I'll be there when you need me."

He gets up "Well, I believe we've taken up enough of each other's time. Make sure you get those necklaces made before you give them out, otherwise those you give the crystals to may lose them." he points out "And if that happens, I can't help them." he says as he waves to Hiroshi, before starting off.

"Why are you so interested in the Oni Overlord's past..? I do not see this going anywhere useful..." the Obliterator growls "And even If you learn about his past... what will you do with this knowledge..?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:05 am

'Like I said, I think its interconnected with the Oni past and Nixa one, I feel a large chunk me and Taki don't know about which may be useful among other things. Whether it will or not we'll have to see if I ever find out anyway...'

He headed to his home which didn't take too long as he closed the door behind them. He needed to talk to Taki as well as make those necklaces, maybe she'd be better at it then he was considering, but he'd make do with what he was able to work with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:19 am

Taki was doing some studying when Hiroshi got back, Sarah exactly the same as before. Just sitting there, no fire, no life, no soul left in her tiny body.

Taki looks up from her work "Did you find what you were looking for?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:03 pm

"I did, and found something I didn't expect that can help Sarah and other Oni that want to keep their free will from the Overlord's influence.."

Hiroshi went to the kitchen, getting the crystal and breaking them into smaller pieces. In this case, he felt Taki deserved to know and he trusted them. "I ended up meeting Abraxus old man, everything checked out including their race, but he seems to want to remain in hiding until his strength is back since he lost a fight with another deity so we have to keep it to ourselves. They also pointed out that purple eyes might mean the Oni is infected by them, same as Blader's sister now that I think about it. Something about a parasite with their nerves.."

Hiroshi finished up the necklace. it wasn't the best done but it was something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Taki looks over the crude necklaces "Probably should have talen this to a jeweler..." she mumbles "Look, I don't want to sound too hopeful or anything, so I'm gonna keep a healthy does of skepticism about these tiny rocks working." she says "But if what you say is accurate, you should let the Hunters know that the Oni they have there might be a threat." Taki points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:52 am

In truth, Hiroshi only made one because he wasn't sure how well they would turn out. "I'm skeptical too, but we should at least try it at this point. As for the jeweler thing..probably a better idea. I'll be right back."

He excused himself, deciding he may as well head to Christine for the job and ask how much it cost and how long. But there was one other thing. 'So just telling Abraxus or someone is the easy part but two issues. The first if the purple eyes is so vital why I just Now brought it up seems odd, the second is making sure both Oni have this necklace without raising suspcicion as something they need to keep 24/7 until the Overlord is dealt with. Kind of a pain in the ass all around.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:21 am

"For starters... you do not have to tell Only that devil child... you can tell the Belmont... and if asked why only now you mention this... say that upon fuarther reflection with the fight against that infected Oni child... you realized that her eyes were purple... and that the Oni woman's eyes are now purple... when once golden..." the Obliterator explains.

There was a pause "Wait.. there is something... close... something hungry..." he warns with a snarl.

In the bushes, something moved and with an inhuman and unearthly screech, a white/red/black blob or goo jumps out of the bush and straight towards Hiroshi!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:35 am

Hirosi didn't have time to say anything else when some strange creature came in, but if not for the warning and screech it may have been too late. What was worrying it was Far too close to his home for his comfort.

He got some distance with a jump, at least thirty feet away but had his gun ready. His first instinct was to shoot it first and ask questions later but he stopped himself Just doing that even though it seemed bad from looks alone.[i] 'Do you know what the hell that thing is? tempted just to waste i[/i]
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:43 am

"No... but it is hungry... very hungry.." he snarls as the thing suddenly turns invisible "It has shifted it's body pigment to blend in with the background..." he growls "We should do the same... we need to find darkness..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:49 am

Hiroshi grunted, of course the thing had to attack during the daytime and he had no idea what he was dealing with. Still they said it was hungry so he sure as hell couldn't let it wander and attack people and worse, what if it got in his house or some other civilians?

The buildings Did provide some shadows to do something but he wished it had been dark or he could use it more through out the day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:58 am

While he Could use his Darkness Armor in the daylight hours, it would just burn the Obliterator and not last nearly as long. Though, given the circumstances, the Obliterator probably would approve of this "Above..!" he hisses as there was movement from above, as the thing drops down at Hiroshi!

Suddenly, darkness arms shoot up as the Obliterator covers Hiroshi in his Darkness Armor "This... being... is... MINE..!" he roars as he fights with the goo as it tries to cover Hiroshi and his darkness armor!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:25 am

This wasn't good but he didn't lose his head because too much was riding on it and one got stupid when they did. 'Shit, if this doesn't work you're going have to let me use my fire!' That may be the only way to get this thing off.

Yeah. He definitely had Parker luck, all the way down to seemingly finding a real life symbiote.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:02 pm

The Obliterator suddenly stops fighting the symbiote and lets it cover them, when suddenly, the creature just collapses to the ground, the two having disappeared into the shadows the thing cast when covering them.

"That creature... was strong... stronger than I... even at my full strength... but it was hungry... and... feral..." he growls, clearly tired "In addition to the Oni... we should warn the Hunters about this... Creature..." he grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:07 pm

'Yeah, don't have to tell me twice. How were you able to tell it was stronger then you by that alone though?'

He wondered where it was going but it could go anywhere, but first he'd head to the HQ to try to talk to Julius about the developments, and then he'd have to visit Christine's place to get the necklaces done. After that? He was taking a break, today had been nuts as is already.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:25 pm

"Because... I could not hold it back..." the Obliterator grumbles. This encounter clearly disturbed him. It was no secret that he didn't like being at the mercy of anyone or thing, and with this creature, they both were completely at it's mercy. If it weren't for their ability to disappear into the darkness, it would have had them...

Julius was on the floor, as it were, directing traffic and giving orders where he wanted his Hunters to go. If it was something to be said about the Hunter higher ups, was that they often got down in the trenches with the troops.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Hiroshi couldn't argue there, but now it was time to focus on other things at the moment, there was a feeling he'd see it again in some form again. He went over to Julius. "Sorry to interrupt but I have some urgent news to share with you. On thinking further back when Reiko was infected, her eyes were purple and so is Blader's. I have something that may help with that but its something I'd have to talk to you in private about. I also ran into some strange goo creature that attacked me that is strongest then my guest, I lost track of it but its roaming around and apparently hungry.."

He didn't say they were probably also from what he thought was a fictional class of beings and they were likely looking for some type of host. That sounded crazy, even by Hunter standards.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Julius nods and pulls out a flip phone, punching a number on it "Abraxus. Detain Musume and her Oni friend. I have intel that suggest they may have something wrong with them. Full quarantine gear." he says , then hangs up and dials another number "Where did you see this creature?" he asks Hiroshi.

the young Farian's phone sounds, letting him know he had a text message "Tell them about it's camouflaging ability..." the Obliterator reminds him, since finding it won't do any good if it can disappear from sight again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Hiroshi hated doing this because even if they were, it wasn't in anyway their fault and it was both for their safety and others around them. Musume still acted like herself and such so he still felt crap about it though.

He did his best to give a location. "It was by my house a bit too close to the general area so I was worried about Sarah and Taki. It also has a ability to camo itself, so be careful if you see them."

He had a bad feeling about the text, so as soon as he was done he was going to check
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Julius nods "Containment unit, sector 5. Two possible civilians in harms way. Contain if possible, but don't take any chances." he says as he hangs up. He nods to Hiroshi "Good work." he says as he goes back to what he was doing.

The text was from Taki "Hey. Did you get to the jewelry store yet? Do they have an estimate on the price and time it'll take to make a necklace out of those crystals?" the text reads "Also, I'm going to stay here again, if that's alright. So pick up something for dinner, because your fridge is empty."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum