Shaking Things Up

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shaking Things Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Shaking Things Up

Post by Namey Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:28 am

Kyoko thinks for a bit "If an ex is off the table, than we need to start looking at past bounties and associates of those bounties." she points out "I'll look into that, you know this city better than myself, so it would make sense for you to look in all the hole in the wall places and other areas where we normally wouldn't look."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:19 am

"Then how about I double check some things and if I find anything I'll let you know? You still have your dispoable phone on right?" It be a bit easier but he could manage. "Or we can just meet back here again or elsewhere later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:36 am

Kyoko rummaged through her back pouch "Or..." she pulls out a small two-way radio and throat mic "We can use these. We always make sure members of a team have a way to communicate with each other on a mission involving krore than one person." she says as she hands the radio over "It's already tuned into my frequency."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Devin took the radio after a moment looking it over before putting into his pocket. "If either us find anything, then we'll let the other person know. I have a hunch if she's around here still its one of the places we least expect them to be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Kyoko quarks a brow "You'll find that radio works better if you put the throat mic on." she points out "Also, do we know of any obscure places our missing person hing out at? Back ally bars, a strip club, maybe an ally with an informant or two in it?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:19 am

Devin wasn't too sure, but if she was a decent Bounty Hunter she probably did have her fingers or two on a informant or some place that was harder to find. "I would guess back alley and things like that. Maybe even something underground; for all we know she could be down there for one reason or another. Either the subway or the sewers."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 am

Kyoko checks her watch "Well, I'm gonna check the bars and back allies. I assume you're gonna hit all the other locationsn like the sewers and such?" she asks "Want to meet back up about five hours from now? That should be plenty of time for the both of us, if we don't get lost that is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:34 am

Devin nodded. "Sounds like a plan. We'll meet up here again soon around that time unless we find something then we'll call each other. Good luck."

Now the sewers? Not a place he wanted to be but a job was a job and as long as he kept himself about he'd be fine. People who didn't have that sense or a bad sense of direction though were definitely in trouble.

It wasn't long before he came down below, ignoring the all not to pleasant smells as he began his search.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:21 am

Kyoko creats about five shadow clones "Okayn ladies. You know what to do, and how long we got to do it, so let's get going." she says as the six of them scatter!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:52 pm

The not so pleasant trip continued and Devin didn't see anything out of the ordinary besides what you expect to see in such a place. He wasn't going to get Too far down or even he could end up getting lost in there which he wanted to avoid.

Then he saw a figure unconscious against the wall and tied up in some strange thread. It was that woman he was looking for Anika, it looked on closer inspection they had been some type of fight. But who ever did this didn't either have the guts too, or didn't want to kill them, just stop them.

He worked on healing him to the best of his ability first and testing cautiously the strange thread. There didn't seem to be any type of trap and though strong, it didn't hold to someone of his strength. After that was done it was time to head to the hospital to be sure.

Once he got there, he called Kyoko to let them know they found the person they were looking for. He'd have to tell her folks too, though it was important she told someone what exactly happened.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:47 am

That someone would either be the Police or the Hunters, since she likely worked/with both of them. Still, that wasn't Kyoko's worry. She checks in and heads back to the office. She always liked that feeling when a mission was ssuccessfully completed. It just felt like all was right in the universe then.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:48 pm

Devin make sure things checked out before leaving the hospital since it wasn't on them anymore, he didn't care too much about the money just was glad it worked out. A lot of missing person cases he had been on didn't end up so well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:26 pm

While Devin didn't care about the money, Danny did. That money would help keep them afloat while they waited on bigger cases. That one from Darkside helped out for a bit, but even that money would dry up after a time. Plus, they needed to pay their crew.

Tracy comes back in, that little girl in tow. She looked better then when they left "Hey there, kiddo. How's motherhood so far?" he asks.

Tracy pulls the little girl closer "Danny, this is Cassia. She's not from around here and will be staying with me during her, uh, visit." she explains.

Tracy was such a bad liar. It didn't take a detective to be able to see through her 'fabrication'. But Danny would leave it be. After all, the young woman usually had her reasons for doing things, and if she was covering something up, Danny would respect that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Ava was around the office when Tracy came back with the little one, but Devin hadn't come back just yet. "It's nice to meet you little one, my name is Ava." She seemed rather shy from first impression which was fine.

As for what Tracy said, she didn't comment on it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Cassia bows "Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you all." she says "I hope you'll take care of me and I'll do my best to help out."

Danny raises a brow "Good to meet ya, kiddo." he says back to the young girl "Just stick close to Tracy and she'll teach ya the ropes around here." he says, as he goes back to his paper.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Ava smiled warmly at that. "You're very polite, its a good trait to have so don't lose it. Like I said, its nice to meet you and like Danny said you'll be fine sticking around long enough. Hope you're adjusting so far while you're here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:05 am

Cassia fidgits a bit "My brother tought me that manners are important." she says.

Tracy nods "And he was right. It's important to treat others how you want to be treated." she says, casting a glance over to Danny, who usually treats people with indifference.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Not too long after, Devin came walking in more relaxed, they had gotten a case out the way finished with a potential bonus so why wouldn't he be? "Afternoon Tracy. Keeping the little one around for a bit?" He thought she of been taken elsewhere if she was a missing person but apparently not for the time being.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:39 am

Cassia nods "Yes. Tracy has said I can stay with her as long as I'm here." she says.

"And in that time, I'm going to try to teach her schooling." she says, feeling confident in herself.

Danny, who doesn't even look up from his paper, say to her "Well, I'm sure if you need any help, that you'll ask."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:33 pm

"Schooling?" Devin started. "So you're gonna try to home school them?" He didn't quite know the situation but there was obviously a lot more to it even if he didn't press the issue.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:01 pm

Tracy nods "That's right. Cassia doesn't have any relatives that she can go to, so I'm going to take care of her." she says, thumping her chest.

Danny looks over his paper "Oh? For how long do you plan on taking care of this child? Months, yesrs, decades?" he asks.

Tracy wasn't going to be intimidated by Danny! Well okay, she was Maybe a little intimidated, but she nods "T-that's right. As long as it takes, I will protect her." she says with determination.

Danny quarks a brow "Oh? Protect her? From what, if I may ask?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Devin being a sucker for a person of naturally, was of course more so if people he knew or kids were potentially involved. Of course more then likely Tracy didn't mean as much and he was thinking too deeply on it; you never knew these days though. "She's not in any kind of trouble is she?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Tracy laughs, a little Too nervously "No! Of course not. I meant that in a 'mama bear' sort of term." she says with a half heartedly "Ah- hah..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:49 am

This got a slight sigh from Devin. "C'mon Tracy, if she's in some type of trouble we don't mind helping, we're your friends."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:49 am

Tracy waves her hand What? Trouble? No one's in trouble. You are all just jumping to conclusions." she says, a bit Too relaxed. Like she was Forcing herself to calm down.

Cassia looks up to Tracy "But wouldn't I be in trouble if a bad Mamodo found me and tried to burn my book?" she asks.

Danny lowers his paper this time "Mamodo? I've been around a good while, but I've never heard of a Mamodo before." he says as he gets up "Tracy, I think it's time you told us what's going on. Especially if either you or the little one might be in trouble." he says as he turns a chair around and pats the top of it, indicating for her to sit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next