Trying New Things!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trying New Things! Empty Trying New Things!

Post by Namey Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Amanda was standing at the edge of Death Mountain looking down from the guardrail. It was a sunny afternoon and the Goron tour guide was Loving all this sun and heat. Amanda didn't mind either "That's...Quite the long drop." she states. She then turns to the guide "So, in all this time that Death Mountain's been active, it's Never erupted?" she asks in slight amazement.

The guide shakes his head "Nope! Not once-Goro." he says. Amanda had gotten use to his ridiculous verbal tic "There Have been some close calls with the Dodongo's, but nothing that we couldn't handle-Goro."  he says with a pinch of humble pride.

"Still..." she says, looking back down "One certainly wouldn't want to fall into that." she mumbles. She had little doubt that she could survive the lava for a bit, until the excessive heat and lack of air killed her, but the fall alone would do serious damage and maybe even kill her out right from the impact if she were to hit one of those rocks... hell, even if she hit the lava. So...it was best not to fall over the railing.

After things got settled down, it was decided that she would lead a tour of All of Hyrule's popular spots. She wanted something to take back to her home after her 'Tour' (in general) was over. Still, she would be a bit sad to leave all this exploring behind. She still had something unpleasant to look forward to when she finally got back home. The battle between herself and her sister, Cedrick, for the right to claim their mother's title. She wasn't Completely confident that she could win.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trying New Things! Empty Re: Trying New Things!

Post by Namey Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Babette was looking down the volcano as well. She, on the other hand, knew she could survive the fall and the lava, since she could breath underlava. Still, she didn't want to be bothered with the hassle of climbing out.

As the tour continued, Amanda and Babette found themselves wandering through the Dodongo Caverns "Now here, in the Dodongo Caverns, we have the endangered reptiles in their natural habitat-Goro." their guide says.

"They like to munch on Bomb Flowers, though the flower doesn't always agree with them-Goro." the guide says with a chuckle as a Dodongo swallows a bomb, then a second later it jerks back a bit as the bomb explodes in it's stomach.

One of the tourists winces "Ow! Doesn't that hurt them?" she asks.

The guide shakes his head "Not to worry-Goro." he says "A Dodongo's stomach is Very tough-Goro. The most that'll happen is that the Dodongo will get dizzy from eating a Bomb Flower-Goro." he assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:23 pm

Adell found the verbal tic a bit annoying but he had gotten used to it. He didn't know Amanda still planned to fight Cedrick, it was still stupid and pointless in his opinon, especially since Cedrick wanted nothing to do with her mother or title. And secondly, who beat who in a fight wouldn't prove anything. Just because someone was more powerful, didn't mean they were suited for the title itself.

Samantha was thinking to herself of a couple of things, Yulina kept close but was peering around. "Just wondering, how big do these Dondogo get at the most?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:10 pm

The Goron looks over to Yulina "Well, young one, the biggest Dodongo was said to have been over twenty foot tall and almost fifty foot long-Goro." he says.

Amanda nods slowly "With such thick skin and stomachs made of lead, how would one go about pacifying one of them if they ever got out of control?" she asks.

The Goron shrugs "Well, in the older times, the Dodongos were the unchallenged Masters of Death Mountain-Goro!" he says, trying to sound dramatic, but not realy pulling it off "Now a days we have special equipment to help us keep them confined to the Dodongo Caverns-Goro." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:46 am

Adell was slightly interested in the last part. "So what kind of equipment do you guys use then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:27 pm

The Goron shrugs, in interesting sight considering how Goron's look "We use a type of static shielding to keep them contained-Goro." he says.

Amanda raises a brow "But what of the off chance that one should get out?" she asks. This got the attention of some of the other tourists as well "That's a good question! You already said that they can withstand Flower Bombs and their scales are very tough!?' one points out.

The Goron waves a hand "People, please calm down-Goro." he says "It's highly unlikely that one'll escape and even if it does, we have containment crews with Zero Point energy binders and stun rods that will get the beast back into containment-Goro." he explains.

Amanda folds her arms "Okay, I'll ask. What's a 'Zero Point energy binder'?" she asks, in her usual biting tone.

The Goron smiles "I'm So glade you asked that-Goro. he says as he motions for one of the containment Gorons to come on over. He motions to a rifle-looking side arm that the Goron has "This is a Zero Point Energy Gun, or Z.P.E.G. for short-Goro he says as he motions for the other Goron to demonstrate.

The containment Goron takes the Z.P.E.G., points it at a big rock and fires. There was a light ruby red beam of energy that shoots from the gun and thinly encompasses the rock. The containment Goron then effortlessly lifts the big rock and moves it around, before setting it back down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:36 am

"Are these common in Hyrule?" Samantha, having been on earth a good chunk of her life wasn't used to some of the techology that this world had.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:08 pm

The tour guide nods "Oh yes, these are quite common in Hyrule-Goro." he says as he motions for everyone to follow "Right this way-Goro. Next stop, the Dodongo Caverns-Goro!" he says as he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:51 am

Adell, Yulina and Samanta followed after them. The young Farian did like the sights and such of Hyrule but he didn't think it was a place he wanted to live. Stay for a extended stay, yeah but not live; he wanted to see other places first. There was so many other places to see, but unfortunately he really had no way of really traveling to much. He can kinda see why Ness took a liking to moving around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:05 am

The group moves into the mountain, and there were a few two-legged lizards that were about ten foot big and almost fifteen foot long "And here we have a pair of adult Dodongos who are out and about-Goro." he says as the Dodongos don't even seem to notice the group.

Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:07 pm

They weren't dragons, that was obvious. However, Samantha hadn't grown up in Noreal so honestly she was the only dragon of her kind she knew of. She didn't think she was the only one, Yulina or Adell for that matter when it came to their own races but her search had been rather fruitless so far. In the end she ended up settling with what was, rather then what could be. The later would just have a person end up unhappy chasing their shadow.

Yulina on the other hand was a bit intimidated by them so she sorta hung back behind Amanda.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Amanda didn't seem to pay Yulina any mind when she hid behind her "Can those creatures see or hear us?" she asks. The fact that they weren't reacting to them in Any way meant they couldn't see or hear them.

The Goron shakes his head, confirming what she suspected "Oh no-Goro. They can't see or hear us and we're perfectly safe-Goro." he says as the tour continues and they head further into the lair of the Dodongos.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Adell about figured, he didn't say anything to Yulina hiding behind the others. It was kinda understandbale she might be intimidated by the large animals.

Perfectly safe. That's the classic line that's said before everything goes to crap, like in Jurrasic Park. I wouldn't be worried if I didn't have the damned pin though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:58 pm

*You shouldn't be worried at all. Not with Babette and Amanda there...* Regina's voice purrs in Adell's mind as the tour continues/

As it turned out, they Were perfectly safe. The shield generators were on their side of the fields, as were the cloaking devices and they had a small team of containment officers every fifty yards.

There were also Flaming Keese were flying around. They were basically big bats that were on fire. There were also Baby Dodongo, who were the size of a small dog, slithering around a mother.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Adell was a bit surprised, if only because Regina was so far away but was still able to talk apparently. 'Exactly how far can you still talk to people?'

Yulina got a bit curious of the babies and came out of a bit more of her hiding behind. She relaxed after a bit when it came apparent everyone was perfectly fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:42 pm

*To infinity and beyond...* Regena purrs again *I just can't make a Physical appearance, influence anything or draw anyone to my realm as far as Hyrule's concerned.* she says, sounding a bit bitter.

The baby Dodongo's were trying to play, but it started to get 'rough' and one tried to breath fire, which only ended up in a burp of smoke.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:38 pm

"Is that because there Golden Goddesses are actually here or just their influence in general? You can appear on earth just fine, but I don't know the politics of there either."
Adell didn't pay much attention to the Dodongo's, he had lost interest in it. Yulina seemed to enjoy it so that was good if nothing else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 am

*That's because Earth is my native realm. Hyrule is not. They have their own system of doing things.* she explains as the tour moves on *Besides, whenever you're near our daughter or Babette and think about me, I'll know. she purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:05 am

'Makes sense.' Adell was still paying attention to the tour, but more just idly. 'Do you know what happened to Kyoko? Did she get her wish to come back to life? Never figured out what happened with Minoto and the other ninja since Anita was involved.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:30 pm

* Of course I know what happened to them, but if you were really concerned about them, you would have gone along to help them. Since you didn't, you shouldn't burden yourself with their fates.* Regina says in Adell's mind.

The tour finally comes to an end, the Goron guide thanks everyone (Goro) as they leave. Amanda looked board again and Babette looked indifferent as usual once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:49 am

'I guess so.' Adell said.

"Miss Babette, why do you look bored all the time?" Yulina asked them.

"Yulina, don't pry." Samantha gently admoished her.

"Sorry.."

Adell turned to Amanda. "Do you want to continue traveling or head back to the hotel now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:44 am

Babette shrugs "It's cool." she says, then looks to Yulina "It's mainly because I am bored. There's little that Actually sparks my interest, so everything, to me, is just dull." she says.

Amanda shrugs "Let's see." she pulls out the small data pad "There's the Zora Temple or the Kokiri Forest, often called 'The Lost Woods'." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:40 am

Adell shrugged. "I don't have a prefence You guys?"

Yulina tapped her chin. "I wanna go to the temple!"

Samantha smiled. "Temple seems fine, but its up to Amanda."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 am

Amanda nods "The temple it is. We'll have to call a cab, because it's a bit away from Death Mountain." she points out "And speaking of which, what did everyone think of it?" she asks.

Babette shrugs "I can see the appeal of living in an active volcano. Because of my species, I can survive in lava and magma and it'll feel as cool as water to me." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:26 am

Adell wasn't sure if his race could handle that kind of heat, there was so little he knew about his race as is. "It's not a place I would want to live but it has its own charm."

"I personally liked it myself." Samantha said, though like Adell it wouldn't be a place she lived at.

"Mhm. Me to." Only part Yulina didn't get was why it was called Death Mountain, there was no dead people on it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next