Shaking Things Up

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shaking Things Up - Page 3 Empty Re: Shaking Things Up

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Dysis lead them to the hotel, which didn't take too long to reach, it was a modest one and more in the middle but there was nothing too special about it otherwise. He went to retrieve a pen and a pad. "This shouldn't take too long, I'll just jolt down all the needed information and hand it to you. Be easier that way too then if you forget something and need me to confirm."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Aki shrugs "I don't forget things, but if it makes you feel better, by all means." she says "Let me know when you have all the information down." she says as she looks around his apartment. It was a standard, modest, New York apartment. Still, it cost a pretty penny to rent.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:40 am

It didn't take too long for Dysis to finish before he handed the paper over to Aki. "Here. It's finished. Just wondering, you said don't forget things did you mean you just have really good memory or a bit more then that?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:51 am

Aki shaker her head "I have a really good memory." she says, wondering what he meantn suggesting there was anything Other than a good memory.

She takes the note pad "Good. I'll make sure that Sensei Mike gets these. There's just one more thing to tale care of..." she says.

She suddenly pushes Dysis into a chair, straddling him, she looms over him "You have something I want..." she says as she moves in to kiss him!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:16 am

Dysis was taken off guard, he could have easily resisted but let's just say having a young woman's shapely body and long legs around sort of short circuit that particular thought. So when Aki went for the kiss, he didn't resist but went with it. All that said, he didn't Completely think with his lower regions(just mostly) so he stopped going as far as he could have at least for now until/if he got the go ahead.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am

Aki seemed like she was very skilled with kissing, as she was using her tongue and everything. But just then, Dysis felt something draining from him. It felt like he was getting lighter in mood, like all the darkness, bad thoughts, and evil vibes were being drawn out of him. Almost lime Aki was sucking the evil from him.

She moves back after about a minuet of hard kissing "Itadakimasu..." she breaths, her eyes had gone from the usual red, to black from all the negative energies she had drawn from Dysis.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:38 am

Dysis was understandbly a bit hot and bothered by all the kissing and everything else. He did notice he felt different then what he had been feeling before hand, but not bad. The eyes he had noticed from Aki had changed from their usual color to black. "Are you all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:53 am

Aki nods "Yes. Once I 'digest' all this negative energy, I'll be back to my old self." she says "You had a lot of bad energy in and about you. No wonder Tracy was avoiding you. Her bestial nature could sense it and was instinctively driving her away." she explains "She will now find you more approachable... I, on the other hand, have what I wanted from you." she says as she gathers her things and places something on Dysis' table "Have a good rest of your day." she says as she heads out. The thing she put on his table, was a card with her number on it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:29 am

That explained a lot of things, why Tracy seemed to be trying to avoid them as much and Aki's sudden interest. He thought it was purely because of the energy he gave off, but she left her number there to contact which he pocketed so maybe not.

Either way he wasn't going to worry about it, he didn't plan on being here for too long and couldn't afford to either. Maybe he'd ask Aki if she wanted to hang out before then, she didn't seem so bad despite the rough meeting.

Right now though, he just wanted to crash out.
_____

Ava came back but noticed the office when she unlocked it was something of a ghost town. She didn't pay it much of any mind since everyone typically got busy so it wasn't uncommon to have a empty nest for a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Danny seemed to be the only one at the office at the moment. He was drinking, as usual "Hey there, Ava. How was your case, did you crack it yet or did the Hunters beat ya to the punch?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:34 am

Ava shook her head but gave a sigh as she went to sit down at her desk to wind down for a bit. "I managed it, just time consuming at the time. I luckily didn't have any Hunters interrupt any of my gigs yet or beat me to it. How about you? I've been gone since yesterday and only recently gotten back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:35 am

Danny shakes his head as he slides Ava a drink "Not much. Tracy's ex showed up, she brought a kid with her, Aki made threats, and Devin disappeared." he explains "But I Did hear from my publicist, he says he wants to shoot a commercial so we can start advertising the Last Maiden Detective Agency." he says with a thumbs up "Told ya he'd come through."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:41 am

Ava gratefully took the drink, feeling she needed one. "I see. Nothing too exciting but eventful in its own way.." She took a sip of her drink, before placing it down. "When the time comes I'll be looking forward to this commercial."

Hopefully it was nothing too cheesy. She kind of imagined in her head of something like those old commerical's for the hole in the wall places but she;d trust Danny on this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:54 am

Danny shrugs "Well, we would need to set something up and they want to meet with Devin to hammer out all the details, but he's such a busy guy lately, and who knows what he's been doing." he says as he downs another glass.

About this time Kyoko comes wandering on in "Hello, everyone." she says, having gotten back from training. She didn't seem tired or even winded, as she sits down "Where is everyone?" she asks, noticing how empty the office was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:07 pm

In response, Ava shrugged. "Out and about. I'm not sure where exactly everyone is. Tracy and everyone else is out doing their own thing but I'm sure they'll come back. How did your training go?" Han, she wasn't sure he was kind of a wild card as is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:18 pm

Kyoko shrugs "It was training. Honestly? I don't feel any stronger, so I'm not sure how effective it'll be to keep it up as much." she says.

Danny slides her over a glass as well "You may not be getting stronger, but if nothing else, it keep your edge sharp." he points out "Detective work isn't all about gathering facts and writing things down. Sometimes we need to go into the field, tail suspects, even go on stakeouts, or get into fights." he explains "An edge in those situations is never a bad thing."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:44 pm

Ava didn't know much of anything about Chakra ninja's to comment about their growth rate, to get stronger period was a perk. It was also one not everyone had; her kind didn't at least not naturally that a outside energy manipulation like Chakra could be considered completely natural.

Not too long after, Devin finally came in and Ava greeted them. "Welcome back, are you on a case?"

"I am actually, I just wanted to check one or two three things out. It's a missing person case." Devin went over to his desk. "Would you one of you be interested in helping me? Kind of feel it be easier to have multple eyes then just one this time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:43 am

Kyoko jumps up "I'll join you!" she says, eagerly "If you need multiple eyes on something, I can certainly help with that." she says, referring to her Shadow Clones.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:03 pm

"All right, I'll give you what you need including the name of the client and the person we're looking for."
Devin proceeded to hand some copies of some of the stuff he was working on; information on the client and the case. There was also of course a picture of the young woman they were trying to find in question.

Ava decided to stay out, she felt the two of them could handle it and she was burned out from her previous case and needed help. Still, if it came to it she'd help eventually if it went on long enough. The cop in her told her that if they were missing long enough it meant they had purposely vanished..or they were dead.

"So how long has this person been missing?" Ava asked idly after taking a bit more of her cup.

In response, Devin shrugged a bit. "They said roughly close to a week, give or take."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:11 pm

Danny was staying out of it, because he couldn't be bothered with it "She's a bounty hunter, right? Maybe she's following a bounty off the grid. Wouldn't be the first time, I'm sure. Besides, she looks like she can take care of herself." he knows the details of the case, because he had his contact look into her file.

Kyoko nods "Well then, I'll get started in my search while you get some rest. I'll make a bunch of Shadow Clones, have them search around for a few hours, then call them back and see what they know." she says "I'll meet you at Central Park, north entrance in three hours." she says, then disappears in a 'POOF!' of smoke, and was gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:08 pm

Devin would take her up on that, and hopefully they could resolve the case in a quick amount of time. What Danny said was true and there was a chance she was perfectly fine, but there was also a chance something happened. In the mean time, he opted to leave once Kyoko did to get some digging on his end as well. To that end, he timed his watch with a alarm, just so he didn't forget.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:38 pm

After about a few hours, it was time. Kyoko had 'recalled' all her shadow clones and was waiting for Devin at the north entrance of Central Park. She was dressed normally, without her ninja gear, so as to avoid standing out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Devin came on roughly just around time after his alarm clock had just went off, otherwise he might have missed it. While he had taken a brief breather, he had mostly been doing things on his end. Just because he had a partner in the case didn't mean he could afford to be that lazy.

"I haven't found much while out, did you find anything?" He asked the young woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:57 am

Kyoko looks over to Devin. She often wore sunglasses when out and about, so people wouldn't make a big deal out of her eyes being weird.

She shakes her head "Nope. I checked a good amount of the cityn but I've been unable to find any trace of anyone matching her description, which would be hard to miss, by the way." she points out "But maybe we're not asking the right questions, or not looking in the right places. She might not evwn be in New York anymore." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:32 pm

"..That might be true." Devin admitted after a bit. "It's also possible she's somewhere very niche just under our noses. This is why missing person cases are such a pain. The contacts of her friends and such all seem to check out so I didn't get much. From what I gather, she doesn't have anyone in her immediate circle that has a motive for ill intent, no ex boyfriend or girlfriend. So probably no foul play, at least on the surface."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next