Shaking Things Up

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shaking Things Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaking Things Up

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Aki nods "What I want, most people can't give me for very long." she says as she follows him to where ever they were going.

**"As you may have guessed, I have something emotionally wrong with me." she points out "It's a problem that no one can seem to help me with. So the only emotions I ever feel, are those I siphon from others. But it's very rare anyone would want their emotions gone. So I often take what I can, from whom I can." she explains.

"It's usually someone with overflowing negative emotions." she says in a low voice "People at funerals or hospitals, maybe someone who lost a bet at the races, or someone who caught a lover cheating." she mumbles "It often makes me feel like a ghoul for preying on these people... but I Need to feel something, anything..."

*That's what I would Like to say... however...* she thinks as she looks around "So where are we going to eat?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:44 pm

. "It's been a very long time but there's a pizza joint I've been craving." He replied to the young woman

Japan had Some pizza, but nothing could be the stuff in the states in his mind. The place in question thankfully wasn't too crowded and had a more small business vibe to it with a salad bar and such. "You have a preference?" He asked, referring to the pizza.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:28 am

Aki knew exactly what kinds of pizza Japan had, being from there herself, she knew what kind of toppings were the normal over there "Just a plain pepperoni pizza for me, please." she says. Something that wasn't eel on a pizza would be welcomed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:30 am

Dysis nodded and order before going to have a seat so they could wait for their meal. He wasn't sure what to say, so he decided on something simple. "So with your name I take it you're not from here originally or your parents were more traditional." Could be from japan, or just a Japanese American.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:52 am

Aki shakes her head "No. Me and my sister are from Japan." she says, looking Dysis directly in the eyes "We came here to help Devin Lavouche with matters that none of their team seem to be equip to deal with and in return for our services, they pay the school we come from a cut of the profits." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:43 am

That explained the names and such, so his first guess of where they came from was correct; not that it took a genius to figure it out. "I see. if you don't mind me asking, what kinds of things?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:51 am

Aki shrugs "Mostly ghosts and other supernatural things." she says "Last year Tracy had a problem with a shadow person having attached it's self to her and Devin and his people were ill equip to deal with the situation, so they called the Hunters in." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:43 am

Dysis had a idea of why a shadow person might of been stalking Tracy but didn't say anything about it, the less he remembered of that nightmare realm the better. He did wonder if he was around his shadows could effect the creature or not. "Makes sense, that be where and your sister come in. I've had my share of..well strange stuff but as much as one would think and I'm happy that way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:02 am

"Which is why Aki is staring into those eyes of yours." Danny says as he walks up to the two of them "She's an energy vampire and she's been, ever so subtly feeding off your emotional energy." he says as he sits down next to the young woman "Isn't that right?" he asks.

He looks over to Dysis "Don't hold it against her. She tries to get emotional energy where ever she can. She doesn't mean anything by it. Sometimes it's even instinctual, right Aki?" he asks.

Aki nods "Yes. I'm sorry for feeding off of you like that. But your energy is just so... interesting. I've only encountered one other with it, except, it's weaker for some reason, and doesn't make a good enough meal..." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:25 am

Dysis remembered him earlier, he wasn't sure if he had been following or just happened to be in the same place. He did believe in coincidences, but only to an extent. "I didn't even notice until you brought it up, but its not harming me so I don't mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:43 am

Danny nods "If it's just a small bit, it should be fine. But in larger quantities, it could be a determent." he points out "And, like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop, right Aki?" he asks the young woman.

She was avoiding eye contact now, looking out the window "I didn't mean anything by it... but your energy is so... delicious... it feels so... dark... It's hard to explains." she says, defending herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:02 am

Dysis shook his head. "I don't know why that is, maybe my race just gives that off naturally." He honestly had no clue but given his kind did use shadows and what not, he'd guess the dark was just a by product if not something else. "Would it stop me from feeling emotions or something?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:18 am

Aki looked a little guilty "Yes..." she says slowly "But only for a little while... it never lasts long and I only get out what I take... so if it doesn't lost long for me, it won't last long for you..." she mumbles.

Danny nods, sagely "Indeed, indeed..." he says, not really knowing, or caring, about what they were talking about "So, how did things do with Tracy? She hardly talks about you, so I'm not sure if she still has strong feelings for you...something you might need to fix, eh kid?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Dysis shook his head. "Could just be busy then normal but more distant then normal.  As for that, its probably best to leave it alone she seems to have moved on and so have I for the most part.  Most people aren't on decent terms with their ex, so I'm fine with being friends."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Danny nods as the food somes on over "Well, I'm gonna head back to the office. I was on my way back when I saw you crazy kids looking like you were having fun." he says as he gets up and tosses some money on the table "Don't do anything too crazy." he says as he heads on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:34 pm

Around that time, the pizza finally came(took damn long enough) for the two of them to eat. He didn't say too much at first, but he was thinking of somethings or another. After this, he was thinking about heading back to his hotel, maybe more sight seeing. He was still debating on it. "So how do you like things compared to Japan? Would this be a place you'd want to move to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:27 pm

Aki shakes her head "No. New York doesn't appeal to me and I'm looking forward to returning to Tokyo, once our contract is finished." she says "The only thing here that appeals to me, are the raw emotions that run rampant through this city."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:39 pm

"Yeah..it's definitely not for everyone. I like Japan better now too." He waited until they were finished with their meal before getting up to leave he was just going to his hotel to recharge a bit and think of how long he should stay, not like staying at a hotel was the cheapest thing.

There was something else on his mind. "Have you heard of something called the Heavenly Host? It sounds random but I think I figured out something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Aki nods "Yes. It was all over the internet a year or so back." she says "There was an urban legend that says if you do some charm and get it wrong, you will be whisked away to a nightmarish elementary school called Heavenly Host." she says "Why do you ask?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:55 pm

Dysis was silent for a moment. "Because I ended there, on purpose to save a friend a year back, that friend was Tracy. That place is a stuff of nighrmares, but she doesn't really seem to remember it, or if she does somehow doesn't talk about it which I don't blame them. I think the evil from that place clung to me a bit, and probably Tracy. It would explain why that shadow had been stalking her or why my aura is so off."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:07 am

Aki's face was completely blank "So you're telling me that those Aren't simply rumors?" she asks "And if one actually does that charm wrong, they really Will get transported to Heavenly Host elementary?" she pulls out her phone "I have to call sensei Mike about this, have him post a warning on our web site..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:50 am

Dysis slowly nodded. "Yes, unfortunately. I didn't think it was a real thing until I found out. Wish there was a more permanente way to deal with it then just warning people, because some dumb kids are going to do it anyway, but nothing for it far as I know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:58 am

Aki thinks for a bit "Then we need to give them the information they need to make it out of there, should they get captured." she points out "How did you get out of there... in fact, would you be willing to come over to the office and give all the information you have on Heavenly Host? Especially how you got out?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Dysis wasn't doing anything that needed his attention, and if it would help at least some people he'd lend a hand. He could go back to his hotel when he was done. "I don't have a problem with it. If it manages to help some people, all the better."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Aki thinks of something and nods to herself "You know what, this is important. We should probably get this information out to the people as soon as we can." she says as she stands "Let's head over to your place and get this interview taken care of as soon as possible." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next