Detour

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Detour - Page 8 Empty Re: Detour

Post by Namey Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:14 pm

The Saiyan woman named Umpkin heads off and Lee looks over to the others "Calm down." he orders "There's no reason to feel apprehensive. These people know what you all are going through." he points out.

A few seconds later, another Saiyan Woman comes walking on over to them, her tail was swishing behind her "Lee. I see you brought some visitors. Who are they?" she asks.

Last edited by namey on Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:34 pm

He wasn't sure what was going on Arlic and Key's heads, maybe they were trying to sort things out. So with that in mind he decided it was about time to break the ice a bit. "My name is Andrien and these are my friends Arlic and Key. We got invitation to come over here to see what this place was like because the people here are like us with how we were made."

He wasn't sure if it was Mindy due to timing but never the less one had to start somewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 pm

The Saiyan woman nods "I see. So You're Andrien, Arlic, and Key. I was wondering when you would be showing up." she says "Call me Mindy. I'm the one to speak to when it comes to important matters like injections, common laws, and any threats to our little community." she says.

Lee looks over to the others "In other words, she's both in charge and keeper of the peace." he says "I bring the injections, she hands them out." he explains.

Mindy looks over to Lee "When you have the time, could we speak?" she asks and Lee nods. Mindy looks over to the others "Go and explore. Anyone who's like us is always welcome here." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:24 am

"Thank you. We will." He turned to Arlic and Key. "I guess if we're going to make a decision first have to test the waters and see what this place is like."

Arlic and Key hadn't said much so they were likely mulling things over and such which was understandbale. Choosing to live somewhere else was a big decision so if they needed a lot more tome before deciding there was no harm on it. since he was in the same boat.

Key and Arlic had went out of their way to help him when they didn't have to; granted the Chozo thing was up in the air but it was the gesture. For someone like him things like that meant a lot to him so even though they knew each other a short time, he wasn't as keen to leave them so soon.

At the moment though, it was too soon to say how anything would turn out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:02 am

The reason Key wasn't saying anything, was because she, had already made up her mind. She was staying on Vegeta. She didn't know about Arlic, though "What are your thoughts about the place so far?" Key asks.

Arlic looks around "Well, from what I've seen, everything Looks solid. I mean, it's very impressive what they've done in a short amount of time." she says "Still, we'll see."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:56 am

It was too early to say for Andrien since it was depending on multiple things, part of which what the two artificial Sayains ended up doing. He didn't know them along but they seemed close so he doubted one would stay behind and the other went, but it was possible.

"There's a town we haven't been into nearby. It might be worth checking out while we're here." There was farm too, though with Vegeta he had enough of those at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Key nods "Indeed. Let's see what this place has to offer." she says as she starts off towards the town, which was about a few hundred feet away from where they appeared.

As they got close a Saiyan comes flying down in front of Key "Well, well! Who are you, good looking?" he asks as he looks Key over "And would you be interested in getting some drinks with me?" he asks as he slides an arm over her shoulder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:12 am

Andrien didn't personally have much, or really any experience when it came to the opposite gender except for friendship. So while he was attracted to Key, it wasn't as if they were mates or anything. Didn't exactly help the time it seemed mutual and they were trying to figure it out, they ended up dying to lack of injections. Ultimately it was her own decision as she was her own person as the people who acted overly possessive of their partner when together made his teeth itch.

He didn't say anything as before since it was up to them and he respected people's autonomy to make their decisions. But the Sayain seemed too pushy in his opinion, but some women seemed to like that though he doubted Key was one of those.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:45 am

Arlic, however, had a different opinion on the matter. She runs upto the male Saiyan and grabs his tail, squeezing as hard as her little hands could, this causes the Saiuan to instantly freeze in his tracks "Hey! What the hell, you filthy little Tail Grabber!" he curzes at the little Saiyan girl.

Arlic just holds on tight "Listen here, jackass, my sister's not some prize you can claim and expect her to fall into place! So leave her the hell alone! Got it?" she asks, squeezin his tail harder.

This brings him to a knee "Alright, alright! Just let go of my tail you little monster!" he growls.

Arlic let's go of his tail and the guy stands, petting his precious tail. He turns and strikes out at the young Saiyan! Only to have his attack stopped by Key "Leave now, before I get Lee to Make you leave." she says in a dead tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:52 am

Around this time, Andrien had seen enough. Not only was the man a jerk they went to try to hit Arlic. He didn't know how strong he was because he couldn't sense him, but frankly it didn't matter. If they had been Cooler themselves, he would of still tried to protect them.

He moved by Arlic, glaring a bit at the other man. His voice was cold as the deep space that surrounded the colony. "You heard her. Get Lost." If the asshole tried to pick a fight, he'd keep a eye on Arlic so she didn't get hurt so Key could do her thing if needed. He might leave, or his pride would be too wounded and he'd unable to help himself from lashing out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:18 am

The Saiyan grumbles about not seeing the last of him, before heading off. Arlic breaths a sigh of relief "That was scary." she mumbles.

Key looks down at her sister "Arlic, why did you do that? You could have been hurt." she says, something close to anger in her voice.

"That guy was a jerk and he was all over you." she points out, in her defense.

Key shakes her head "Your spirit is there, but unlike Andrien or myself, you're not strong and couldnhave been seriously hurt, spirit notwithstanding." she rebukes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 am

"Key is right, we wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Andrien wasn't going to let a bad egg mess up the rest of his visit to this place however. If he was a betting man, he'd say the Sayain would come back with friends later possibly to nurse his wounded pride. His experience with people like that told them there was a decent chance of something to that effect.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:45 am

In truth, that Saiyan fellow wasn't a 'bad egg', he was simply acting like a Saiyan normally would and from the standards of Saiyan society, he hadn't done anything wrong.

Arlic folds her arms "Well excuuuse me, for trying to help." she huffs "Next time I'll just let the creepy guy hit on you." she grumps.

Key places a hand on Arlic's head "That's fine. I can more than look after myself. You need to focus on looking after you." she says as she pats her little sisters head, who was blushing pretty hard because of it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:57 am

Andrien smiled slightly at the scene, it reminding him of a few things or another. "Well, in the mean time something I think we all can agree on; seeing what the food is like here."

Yeah, they just ate technically not Too long ago but what did you expect from two Sayains and a Alusarian? It was a mood lifter if nothing else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:12 am

Key nods "With so many Saiyans around here, food must be hard to keep." she says. The energies of more than a dozen Saiyans can be felt. Some of them felt a bit weird.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:59 am

Andrien had been hoping to sense some artifical Sayains or Alusarians he knew personally but so far nothing. Then again since it was a colony and some had been rather weak, it was more then plausible if they were around they just sort of blended into the crowd. He did pick up a few with Alusarian energy, but like some of the others they felt a bit different.

"Sure they have a method to their madness in one way or another. Though as for eating ourselves, let's see.." He could read well enough, and his two friends weren't picky and neither was he so he'd pick the closes food establishment, though maybe they had something more like a market.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:33 pm

The closest place to eat, was also the local bar. In it was the Saiyan from before. Only now, he didn't seem pissed. He was with some others, drinking and laughing.

He sees the three enter "Well if it ain't the little Tail Grabber and her partners in crime!" he laughs as he gets up and starts over towards them, his friends following. There were about four other Saiyans behind him.

He stops over by them, looking down at Arlic "How about we see if you can hold your drink as well as a tail?" he laughs.

Arlic puffs her cheeks out, indignantly "You're on! I win, you leave my sister alone and if you win, I'll leave you alone." she says, dictating terms.

The Saiyan laughs even harder "You're on, ya little monster!" he says as he leads Key's little sister over to the bar.

Key lools over to Andrien "This, this right here. This is how it should be." she says "Wouldn't you agree? They are treating Arlic like a normal person, and not a freak of nature." she points out.

"That's because being freaks of nature Is normal around here and on this colony, everyone is normal." says that Saiyan woman from before, Umpkin "The only one here who wasn't born in a tube, is Lee, which makes Him the odd one out."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:10 pm

Andrien didn't pay it any mind, since Sayain culture even here would be a bit different then the norm. He only worried if Arlic would be able to handle it being so small, but if Key wasn't voicing any concerns on it he'd leave it alone for now.

"Yeah. It's nice they aren't getting dismissed out of hand." Arlic was not only smart but more mature for her age which made her have to more or less find her own pace.

He was going to say something else when the Sayain woman from before came in, he was a bit surprised as not expecting to run into them so soon after the initial meeting. Still, he supposed it was a small colony. "Perspective makes all the difference.." He mused a bit. "My name is Andrien, its nice to meet you." He knew her name by Lee of course but making it offical didn't hurt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:19 pm

Umpkin slugs Andrien in the arm "What ever ua say, champ!" she says with a grin "They call me Umpkin, so feel free to do so as well.".

"I'm Key." she says, sounding dead inside.

Umpkin frown "Well damn. They muted you, didn't they?" she asks "Well not to worry, you're not the only one here like this." she states "Most of us have oddities that got us shelved. Like me, I can't power up normally. I have to wait until my power builds up naturally. Luckily, it builds up faster than normal." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:47 pm

"Far as I can remember, supposedly my main thing was suppose to have a accelerated growth rate or something. Didn't turn out that way so nothing overtly different, just not what they wanted."
It was in the past though, nothing for it but to learn a thing or two from it maybe. "So you come here pretty often?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Umpkin nods "Well yeah. It's the only bar in town." she chuckles "So, will you guys be staying here?" she asks, her voice sounding hopeful at the prospect of having three new additions to their family.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:15 pm

"I'm not sure. I can't speak for Key or Arlic though." Key and Arlic weren't treated the best there, but maybe they indenfied with Vegeta so much they didn't want to part ways with it. For himself, at least as long as he had been free, he had been something of a nomad
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Key shakes her head "I'm not staying. I have a life on Vegeta." she says "Arlic, however, she could benefit from a place like this, I believe. I will have to ask ger." she says.

Just then, a hand full of people's watches start beeping all at the same time, includingthat Saiyan guy who's drinking Arlic under the table and Umpkin "Well, I guess it's time for our medicine." she says as she nods to Andrien and Key, befor heading out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:44 pm

Andrien did wonder if Arlic would choose to stay or not but if she did that would lean towards him heavily staying to look out for them while she was here. While the others started to pile out, he went to check on the young girl. "Having fun?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Arlic slams down another mug, her face was red "I go him on d roope." she says as she motions for another.

One of the Saiyan's friends motions to stop "You're so hammered you don't even realize he left." he and his friends laugh "She might not be very strong, but she's got the heart of a warrior!" he says, which gets cheers from the Saiyan's in the bar.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum