Detour

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Detour - Page 7 Empty Re: Detour

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Before Arlic had said anything had been leaning on the answer something bad happening to them but not the injections. Hearing they were alive and on some colony with others like her was really the last thing he was expecting to hear.

There was a myriad of thoughts that came to mind, though ultimately given the nature of things he wasn't going to intrude where he wasn't invited. Even so he did think about it.

"I really wasn't expecting that. Before running into you two I didn't think there was anymore artificial Sayains, or really anything left period at this point." Andrien shook his head a bit. "It's a good thing, I mean in the sense if you two ever wanted to live elsewhere. Or visit. It sounds they took great pains to keep it secret and it should try to stay that way. Who knows what Cooler and friends might do if they find out about it. We all know how that creature is towards traitors."

He called Cooler a creature not because of his race but because of how monstrous they were and overall lack of respect. Even if Mindy could stand up against them, he was a petty enough dick just to blow up the place from space.

There was also the rumor of some golden form he seemingly gotten from absolutely nowhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:21 pm

Arlic seemed a bit surprised "What about you? Don't you want to go live with others like us?" she asks "I'm sure they wouldn't mind you showing on up either." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:47 pm

The young man's answer was more or less what one would expect. "Of course. I have more interest going there then even Alus. It's just I wasn't sure if I would be allowed or not. Over a year now and I haven't heard of anything before running into you two by chance alone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:52 am

Key looks over to Andrien "What makes tou think you were not invited? I'm sure that message was sent to everyone like us, that they could find." she says.

Arlic pokes her sister in the side once again "He likely Did her the same message, but remember that it's encrypted to only seem like background noise and I don't think the Acorian people even knew theu Got the signle." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:05 pm

That part did make sense as to why he hadn't heard anything and Keya would have said something to him if she had figured it out knowing how much of a bleeding heart she was.

"In that case, did you two want to come along for a visit to this place to see what its like?" Even if they didn't, he'd go alone because he wanted to see for himself and if he liked it, he may live there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:02 pm

Arlic nods "Yes. I want to see it. I want to see how many of us are still left and how they've been getti g along." she says.

Key thinks for a bit "I would like to bring Lee along." she says, evenly "From the moment I was let loose, Lee has been watching over me, when the other Saiyans had turned their backs on me." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:34 pm

It was unfourtnate the other Sayains turned their back on Key but at least she had her sister. It was their loss.

"I met Lee a few times, if you want to bring them along its fine with me. He wanted to go with me and Gina back to Acor for something related to the queen there anyway."
Even if the Chozo thing didn't work out which of course he hoped it did, see a place like this was definitely on the top of his to do list. Besides he had wanted to potentially meet Mindy and this was possibly it.

Whenever they got there, one thing he want to confirm if any by now had children and if there was any complications. One of his friends no longer in this world thought about it so may as well confirm something for them both. "It does explain how Mindy is still around, but I wonder where they got so many injections for a small population? Guess we'll see."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Arlic shrugs "If you have an understanding of how genetics work, and have a supply of the chemicals needed, one could make it themselves." she says "It's only a genetic stabilizing agent that holds the atoms together. Nothing to complicated about that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:17 pm

"I'll take your word for it. What I know about genetics is more on the limited side of things." He did know a bit about them simply because he picked up a few things from the scientist back at the lab, though other stuff flew over his head. He probably would understand if he had the interest in it anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Arlic shrugs "I don't see a reason you should. I mean, the Acorian scientists are the ones who have been making your injections, right? I say leave the thinking to others, so you can do what you want." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm

"True enough." She had a point and he really didn't have much further to say on that particular conversation. There was something he was curious about that did have something to do with the trip coming ahead. "If you don't mind me asking, how many worlds have two visited besides Vegeta?" It's possible one or both never went off world but most Sayains to his knowledge did travel at least a few times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Arlic shakes her head "I've never been off of Vegeta before, because I'm so weak when compared to other Saiyans." she says.

Key shrugs "I've been to a few. But none were important enough for me to remember, outside of Alus." she also says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 am

He hadn't really traveled as much as he should have but in fairness there weren't as many places he had wanted to go. "Acor is really the only one I can remember and now Vegeta of course. Speaking of places, the message you decoded did it mention a name of the colony or just the coordinates?"

The later was already a given even if the former wasn't otherwise there be no point if they didn't know where to go. He was curious if any of the aritifcal Sayains and the like he knew personally ended up there still alive.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:29 am

Arlic shakes her head "No. All it had were coordinates and a way to contact her, that is Mindy, if I needed to." she says.

This had Key wondering whom had to be there. There had been many failed experiments, some were kept alive for study. Had Mindy freed them as well? Some were in rough shape from what she remembered and some wouldn't leave their incubation chambers "I think, we should get our meals to go." she says, wanting to see this sanctuary for their kind sooner, rather then later.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 am

"I agree." Andrien was no problem with that as he was pretty curious of this place as well of what it was like and the kind of people far as the survivors went were as well. "Hopefully it doesn't take us too long to reach there when we do take the trip."

Though honestly if that was the case he didn't mind since he liked Key and Arlic's company.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 am

Arlic was handling their meals, since she was still hungry and Key took off to find Lee. She really wanted him with her for this, since he was her biggest supporter and was in her corner from the start.

It didn't take long to get their food, but it Did take longer to find Lee. He was looking over star charts at the moment. Out lining Cooler's territory and where it was likely to strike next.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:06 am

A part of Andrien was on the nervous side of things because he really had no idea what to expect when he got there, only that he was looking forward to it when they did. He also had no idea what Mindy would look like or what she'd be like once they did so as well, so it was something else to sit on.

In the mean time? Food. He was hella hungry at the moment and the food, to him, was pretty good as any.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:53 am

As the three of them met up, Lee was waiting, looking slightly upset about something "I was busy. What's the idea of calling me out here?" he asks, arms folded.

It was Key who answered "Lee. We have learned of a colony where others like us have been living in peace and we have been invited to go there and we would like it if you were to join us, since you had helped me out so much in the past." she explains, dead panned.

Lee frowns "Yes, yes. I know where it is you're speaking of." he says "And if you wish me to join you in checking this place out, fine. It's not like I was doing anything important or anything." he grumbles.

Arlic pushes her lips a bit "Hold on, how, exactlyn do you know about this place? It's suppose to be a secret." she points out.

Lee eyes the young Saiyan "Who do you think supplied them with their injections?" he asks "Who do you think Found them a place to set up a colony in the first place?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:34 am

Andrien honestly didn't know Lee all that well besides the few times they interacted but he did know they had a connection to Cooler when their lot was more active. So in that vein it would make sense for them to be able to smuggle some of these injections after meeting the right people.

"I see.." Andrien said, thinking. "Were you involved in the ones that ended up on Acor?" Could be a coincidence but they got the rest from somewhere, if so he owed them a debt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:05 am

Lee shakes his head "No. At the time I could only forge documents and make it seem like those that escaped, before Mindy stood up to her creaters, had died." he says "Everything that happened after that, was all Mindy's doing to some degree." he states.

Arkic nods "Cooler really messed up when he made her." she says with a grin.

Key nods "Some might say that his mistake was to make us in the first place." she points out.

Lee shakes his head "Whether or not it was a mistake to create you and the rest is irrelevant. You're here now. What matters is what you choose to do with your lives, because they Are, in fact, your lives." he declares.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:37 am

"The right to choose is the right to consequences..
" Andrien said more to himself remembering something a friend. That was true, of course said consquences could be good or bad but ultimately it was your choice. "You're not wrong. To be frank I don't know what I'm going to do with it long term, but it be pretty pointless to have everything figured out already."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:53 am

Lee looks over to Andrine. He didn't says that the Alusarian clone might not Have a 'long term', especially if he's still on the injections, but he felt that Andrien knows that already.

"Alright, are we all set to get going?" he asks as he jerks a thumb to his shoulder "Hold on." he says as the space in front of him starts to warp and bend. Arlic and Key place a hand on his shoulder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Andrien  silently went forward so they could be transported. He did know his time Might be short despite everything but it didn't change much of anything. He fully intended to enjoy it until the wheels came off. The technique seemed like the Instant Transmission so it required some contact so he did just that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:51 pm

As the three of them were ready, the air around them warps as well and suddenly, they were all on a space colony. There was a massive dome surrounding a small settlement. There were some farms off a ways from the small town and some people going too and frow.

A Young Woman comes walking up to them, she has a tail, so that would naturally mean she was a Saiyan "Elder Lee? This is a surprise. We didn't expect you back for another month." she says as she eyes the three behind him "Who are they?" she asks in a tense voice.

Lee holds up a hand "Calm down, Umpkin. These are like minded people." he says as he moves aside "Surely you remember Arlic? This is her sister Key, and their friend Andrien. All three of them have something in common to everyone here." he says as he looks around "Where's Mindy? She should greet them." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:01 pm

Andrien didn't show it outwardly but he was feeling a bit on the anxious side of things. It was one thing to talk about going to some place like this, but it was another to Actually be there. It made him thankful Arlic and Key were around since he didn't feel as completely out of his element.

What was that saying? Something about being the new kid in a new school trying to find their place? Not that he had any personal experience with it, or being a kid with a proper childhood for that matter but that was besides the point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum