Detour

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Detour - Page 3 Empty Re: Detour

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:47 am

True enough, a bit of a exaggeration but it should of been enough for the bulk of what they were going to do with the meat. Personally Andrien was more fond of things like this then the standard. He supposed if he and the others hadn't been disposable asset thrown out to see if they lived or not, he might of enjoyed fighting more like Gina did. But that said he definitely was no pacifist on the other extreme.

After all, they were the first often to get eaten in nature far as intelligent beings go.

"So how old were you when you first did any survival training in the wild?"
He was mildly curious. Funny thing was, he was mentally and physically older then he was 'actual' existing age. Not having a real childhood had been something he wondered what it be like, but he had since grown over it among other things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:12 pm

Cotto thinks "I was about a year old when I was sent off to conquer my first planet." he says "There was little in the way of resistance from what I was told later. At least, nothing that a baby couldn't handle." he chuckles.

Some may see the annihilation of an entire race as something horrific, and they would be right. But to Cotto, it was a fond childhood memory and an experience that made him into the man he was today.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:56 pm

"I was sent to a planet to make it a long time ago with some others around that same age, but mentally and physically I was older. " Not something he was proud of, but it was what it was.

Andrien didn't have much to say on it, mainly because while he didn't agree he had..no room to talk.  There had been only one or two times he and his own had been forced 'clean up' a planet or die. So in effect they didn't have a choice, but he supposed it still was a choice, but he choose the cowards way because he hadn't wanted to die.

"All right! I'm back!" And of course the ever more cheerful Gina came back with her tools and co. "How's the rex food coming along?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Cotto wasn't ashamed of what he did, nor did he regret any of it. The way he sees it, it made him strong and that's Never a bad thing.

He looks over to Gina "It's going slower then I had thought. I think a real fire is needed, and not hot rocks." he says as he starts to pile the wood that Andrien got onto the fire pit and the food, setting it a blaze as well!

Cotto chuckles "This works two fold, if not more." he says "The other predators will smell the food and come for it, which'll give Us even More food to survive on!" he says with a grin "I see this as an absolute win!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Gina nodded to that. "That be cool, get to see what the other animals taste like. I wonder if they're accurate to how they would Really taste though?"

At that, Andrien shrugged. "Who knows. Only way to accurately recreate the taste is being around that time, or bring these creatures back to life. It did bring them life like enough so hard to say."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Cotto nods "None of that really matters. What Does matter, is the thrill of the Hunt!" he says, looking over to Gina "Did you manage to get anything we can use as a knife?" he asks "Because I want you both to experience the hunt, just once in your life and remember, in here, you Can die if you're too careless. So keep your wits about you, and your senses sharp."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:00 am

Gina nodded and showed some of her work, it seemed to be obsidian knives and a spear, the spears being the main weapon with knives being the back up. "It took some doing but I managed to get it to work."

She was looking forward to the hunting thing, and if she was lucky a hot bath for later. Maybe using a bit of Ki or something to heat it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 am

Cotto looks over the weapons and nods "These will do quite nicely." he says as he takes the knife "Obsidian is volcanic glass, as you both know. Most civilizations don't have much use for it, outside of decorations. But primitive Humans use to use as weapons to hunt and even to perform sacrifices to their old gods." he explains as he starts carving up some T-Rex steaks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:54 pm

"Probably most early day cultures used it or something similar long before steel was a thing." Andrien said as he went to go help Cotto with some of the tools laying around.

"I found some natural hot springs if anyone feels like using it."
Gina was fine with just using Ki to heat water, but hey more options never hurt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Cotto nods "I wouldn't doubt that there would be some. After all, we're so close to an active volcano and all." he says as he looks around "Okay, I can serve your dino steak on a piece of wood, a leaf, or your hands." he says, holding the first T-Rex steak up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:10 pm

Gina thought about it, then shrugged. "Hands." She wanted to get in touch with her more primal side like her ancestors for once.

"Same here." All the the options to Andrien were about the same to him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Cotto serves the two up as he Savages his food as well. Since they didn't have any seasoning, the T-Rex was a bit bland and a little chewy. None of that mattered to Cotto, as he devoured everything that got in his way.

He suddenly stops and looks around for a moment, then smiles "They're on their way. The other animals who want what we have." he says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Gina savaged her own while Andrien had a more subdued way he was eating but it was still fast none the less. People had joked Gina was an Alusarian that was raised on Vegeta but forgot because of how she acted at times, but in times like these it was more apparent.

At the announcement, she grinned, grabbing a weapon. "Sounds good to me, a warm up and more food."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Cotto tosses the knife to Andrien "Guard the base. Me and Gina are gonna go hunting." he says with a wicked grin. He preferred to do his hunting with his hands. He looks over to Gina "Come on. Let's stick together. The two of us can take anything down." he says, holding out his fist for her to bump. Something he learned from Jason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:31 pm

On Andrien's end, he was fine with things but it shouldn't really be too much trouble to hold things together while the two were out and about.

Gina was confused at first, before something clicked. "Oh, right. I remember this from somewhere." She said as she replied to the fist bump in kind. "Let's go hunting."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:44 pm

Cotto nods andnlooks back to Andrien "Remember, if any make it past us, they'll make a beeline straight for here, so stay sharp." he says. While the bulk of their Ki abilities were dampened, they couldnstill sense energy.

Cotto nods to Gina, before he starts on into the thick jungle area. He had a feeling that they wouldn't be facing anything small.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Gina followed after them with her weapon, she wasn't sure what other kinds of creatures would be around considering earth history wasn't her forte. Alus may one day contact earth or visa versa but she didn't see that anytime soon unless something happened.

"Well, hopefully whatever we manage to kill taste better then the last one. It was a bit on the bland side of things."
Leave it to Gina to focus on the important things that mattered.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Cotto shakes his head slightly "It's the general lack of seasoning, is the real reason the meat tasted bland." he says as he jumps up into a tree "Man, I just can't get over how light I feel on Earth. It's like I weigh nothing here."

Up ahead in the bushes, there was a single velociraptor, it was barely noticable "These little buggers are ambush predators , so be careful. They tend to attack from the sides while you're concentrating on the one in front." he explains, clearly having run into them before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 am

"So if one is here, likely its in a pack." Gina summarized quickly enough. "Which means probably best to let them come to you instead of challenging them in their element.."

Taking one of her smaller knives she made, she readied its aim before throwing it; aiming at the skull for a quick kill of the creature which far faster then any normal projectile because of her strength.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:57 am

Before she could throw it, Cotto places a hand on her shoulder "Hold on. We might not be their target. I'll stay here and hold off whatever shall come through, you go and check on Andrien." he says, all his senses were set to 11, trying to find the rest of the pack.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:25 pm

If that's what he wanted, then Gina would respect their opinion as such as far as the hunting went. "All right. I'll see you soon."

Back at the camp, Andrien was waiting and keeping a eye out but he did notice the young woman coming back by herself. That was odd. "Did something happen?"

The other Alusarian shook her head. "No. We just saw one of those things, don't know its name. I was about to waste it but they told me we might not be their target and give you a quick check. That's about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:05 pm

At least five velociraptors came blazing out of the bushes surrounding the camp! They looks like all teeth, claws, and talons! Plus they were fast for their size, closing the distance between the bushes and camp in seconds! Two went after Gina, while three went after Andrien.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:04 am

Finally, some action!

She spied three trying to gang up on Andrien but she wasn't worried about them as she was confident he could handle it. If her brother could survive and help others too in that mini hell he was born to with those monsters, he could take a few smaller pack predators. Still she'd assist if need be.

Gina tossed her throwing knife at the first base of the skull, with her strength along with ki it may as well been a high calibur bullet. She rushed forward, moving under the second to use her spear to stab through its throat hoping to use her speed along with the enemies own momentum against it.

As for Andrien, he was doing his best to keep the creatures using one of the throwing knives briefly to try to kill or disable the target(head or leg depending which was more viable at the time) while using the spear to keep them at a distance, though he was willing to bet he was physically stronger them then he had to be careful of the claws if engaged in hand to hand.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:28 am

For the most part, their plan of attack worked, minus a dodge or two from the raptors. There was a sudden bellow from the jungle, it was Cotto! But this wasn't a cry of pain, but rather a primal roar of triumph! This got the remaining raptor's attention, for a second, then sent them scattering into the jungle, away from the danger Andrien and Gina possessed. They, had won.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:23 pm

It seemed for now they were in the clear, but Gina and Andrien both were wondering what happened with Cotto but they find out soon enough either way. That being said, she went to work on cleaning out some of the fallen raptors with her tools; best not to let it go to waste and if they needed to, they could make hide clothes from them.

Andrien was doing his own part too, and while this happened Gina had a bright idea. "Hey. Why don't let me be your wing woman for finding a mate? My brother only deserves the best, you need someone strong mentally and physically that can stick with you. It be perfect!"

The young Alusarian didn't think that was a good idea, it be kind of like a train trying to make it across a sheet of ice.

"Uh..that's all right. Besides you remember last time?" Though in fairness they had been on the stuck up side and not the nicest people.

"Pff. Not our fault their panties were in a bunch, if it got any tighter it clog their ovaries. " She huffed annoyed. "But I guess I can hold off it for now until we're done with this. Back to work while we wait for Cotto to get back."

Andrien was a bit relieved at that, knowing Gina and her more..blunt demeanor and somewhat lack of filter it probably be along the lines of them walking to Sayain woman and saying: 'Hey my brother is pretty strong and is looking for a mate, interested?'

..Funny thing was he wasn't really exaggerating that much either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum