Detour

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Detour - Page 9 Empty Re: Detour

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Andrien chuckled slightly. "Well as long as you're having fun. That's the important thing." It was a good thing she was in her own way, but she probably was going to feel the stuff later on for sure if it was strong enough to effect a Sayain at any rate.

In her current state Arlic wouldn't be up for in depth conversation so he'd have to wait until she was clearer of mind before he asked if she was leaning on staying here or not.

Sp he opted to go back by Key, sitting down. "Seems like Arlic is really enjoying herself, barely can make out what she's saying. I was going to ask her what she thought but it can wait until she's less hammered."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:56 pm

Key nods "I believe it would be best for the two of you to stay here for a few days, that way you can really get a feel of the place, then give your answer on if you wish to stay or go." she says.

She looks over to her sister. Arlic was certainly having fun and that super brain of hers could certainly benefit this place. She would miss her sister, but if she choose to stay here, that would be her call.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Andrien was silent for a moment. "..That might not be that bad of a idea really. It's hard to really make a judgement so soon about this sort of thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:48 am

Key nods as she gets up "I shall talk to Lee about this set up. Would you see to Arlic?" she asks before heading out.

The young Saiyan in question was still laughing at the bar with her 'new friends' when the Saiyan man from before comes walking in. He looked dower as he walks over to the bar and almost Instantly his mood changes to match his friends.

Mindy comes walking over to Andrien "You were probably worried he would be targeting the little one after what happened outside, huh?" shebasks as she sits down next to him "Well, not to worry. Most of the Saiyans here don't know how to fight, outside of using their instincts. Most here are like that, having been 'shelved' before they could be taught anything." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Andrien was fine with keeping a eye out on Arlic, he felt like someone had to at any rate. While he was relaxing and keeping a eye on things he noticed the Sayain from before, but he didn't seem to hold onto any ill feelings they might of had.

"I was, but seems like they aren't the type to hold a grudge." The young man answered. "How did you figure out what happened? Key tell you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Mindy shakes her head "No. I was outside when the incident happened." she says with a shrug "Guyas, the Saiyan in question, had a perpetual energy drive implanted in him. Which means he never runs out of energy, but he never gets stronger and any big attacks might short the drive out." she explains "But he's a good guy who is more bark than bite."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:47 am

Since he had no reference otherwise, he would take her word for it far as that went there be time to get to know some of the people there, and if he stayed more so. "First time I heard of this, but to be fair there's a lot I haven't met. So what about you? I was suppose to have a faster growth rate but it didn't turn out. Nothing overtly wrong, just turned out average far as I know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:40 am

Mindy shrugs "I am the product that Cooler was trying for. I'm powerful, smart, a great fighter who can learn new moves quickly, and I'm pretty hot to boot." she says, as if she had practised that speech quite a bit "If I had a flaw, according to Cooler's scientists, it's that I didn't need the injections. Which is what they Didn't want, because it meant they had no control over me." she explains.

"Once I broke free and set the others free, I made up the rumor that I also needed injections, like the rest, so that, if the time came, I could fake my own death and not have to worry about being hunted." she explains as she stares off into the middle distance, recalling past events "When word got to me how our kind were being treated, I set out collecting money so I can make this for us. A sanctuary where no one will ever bother us."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 pm

It seemed more or less what Arlic had said earlier, instead of just one area she had things all around. Though, he supposed being a 'normal' Alusarian far as he knew wasn't a bad thing when others had another flaw. Another way to think about it instead of flaws was just apart of who they are, no one said they needed to be carbon copies of the original.

"Glad there is a place like this, for those who don't have anywhere else to go.." He glanced at Arlic who was still enjoying herself before seeming to think of something. "I do have a question for something a friend of mine was thinking when she was around. Have anyone of the colony had any children, and if so did they have any complications?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Mindy shakes her head "No. At least no one in this colony." she says, nodding to the other children "They are just clones who were shelved before they could grow too much, so they could be reprogrammed." she explains "I can't speak for the clones like you, who were Actual clones, but for those of us who are the product of genetic manipulation, we were made to be expendable. Why would we need something like reproductive organs?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Andrien should of expected the news, still it was disappointing. He wasn't sure if that applied to himself as well because it meant he couldn't have a family, at least a biological one. It also meant those here would slowly die out. That much was out of his control, not unless he found wish granting items to fix it which he was sure didn't exist for those who wanted them anyway.

"I guess that would make sense, and for those like us maybe they just didn't go through the extra effort to remove it. " If they did or not, he suppose at this time didn't much matter. "If me and Arlic end up staying for a few days, and maybe this our new home, where would we be staying?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:49 pm

Mindy doubted they wouldn't have gone the extra effort. After all, if they tinkered with his genetics in anyway, they would have made him sterile, simply because they were already there. Now if it were a straight 1-to-1 clone of the original? Probably not.

Mindy shrugs "Depends on if you two wanted to live in the same house or not." she says "Either way, you would pick a plot of land, I would get a new house for you guys, and boom. You would decorate it however you want, or not that's up to you, and it would be yours." she explains
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm

"I don't mind, its something to ask them about later." He didn't worry about sterile part, if it was, it was. There wasn't anything he could do about that for himself or the others though Joseph had said some interesting things. Far fetched though, and even if they were real such things likely didn't exist here.

"Is there anything in particular I should know about his colony? Like dangerous wheather or something else?" He doubted it but it was safe then sorry.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Mindy shakes her head "No. We live under a dome on an asteroid. We have life support systems to make sure we don't have any bad weather. So enjoy your stay, for however long it may be." she says "If you'll excuse me. I have work I need to see to." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:45 pm

Andrien watched them leave, he had a lot of things to think about but he was also curious of the drinks here. He didn't want to get plastered or anything but just taste a bit, and luckily he could hold his liquor.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Guyas looks over to Andrien "Hey new guy! Get on over here before your friend here makes us all look bad!" he laughs, which sets his friends off.

Arlic, for her part, is, apparently, a funny drunk, if a bit vulgar and belligerent. She keeps slinging, what she considers, insults and laughing at them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:22 pm

Andrien made his way over and had a seat. "So she's been drinking pretty much everyone over the table I take it?" Arlic was too drunk to ask much of anything at the moment so he'd have to wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:51 am

Guyas barks a laugh "Hell no. We stops her drinking the hard stuff before I headed out for my injection. She's just hammered is all." he laughs, which gets his friends laughing as well.

Guyas plunks a drink infront of Andrien "So, what do you think of our haven? Here, no one will make fun of us because we were born in a test tube." he says, slapping the bar.

This gets Arlic's attention "Hey! Whash the big iewa, ya no goo turtle spapper!" she snaps, which gets everyone roaring again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 pm

That made a bit more sense. even for a Sayain with her being so young it probably be too much for them. As for himself while normally not a drinker he decided why not, he was curious and being a social drinker wouldn't hurt.

He took some of it before putting it down. "I like it. I'm seriously considering staying here, atmosphere isn't bad either." On another plus, finding someone should be easier here, and at least if rejected its more of not interested then just because of what he was.

Later on he'd have to talk to Joseph about some things, he'd leave this place out if he didn't know about it, but particularly the Dragonballs. If they existed here where to find them so he could help his people not slowly die off but that was for another time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:07 am

Guyas nods, clapping Andrien on the back "That's good to hear. Apparently after we were freed, many of us scattered and only just now has Mindy been finding us." he says as he downs another tankard "The more people we have here, the better protected we'll be."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:16 pm

"It seems so. I'm not sure how many exactly are scattered."
Or were still around was the unsaid part. "Roughly how many of us are around in the colony? If you know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:56 pm

Guyas thinks for a moment "There's about 75, or so, of us here." he says "Cooler had places everywhere to make our kind. My lab had tried to put perpetual energy devices in us. Only three survived. I'm one of those three and we've only found one." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:15 pm

That made sense, he wasn't created in the same place Key and her sister were made after all or he would of remembered Mindy and the other things more vividly. It did bring up a interesting question that had been on his mind a bit. "Is there anymore left that were suppose to be smarter then normal? I knew someone who was but not sure if any are left."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:22 am

Guyas shrugs "Hell if In know. All I know about, are the ones in my own little chamber of horrors." he says as he orders another drink. Another chime goes off and a few more head out for their injections "It's like this all day. Every half hour it chimes." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:53 am

It seemed it may be something to ask Mindy later the next time he saw them, but regardless it wasn't important. At the very least there seemed to be some people that were around Arlic's age.

"It's been that way more or less for me too. The only reason i know of others is those I met along the way after my break out. I'm glad I found this place though.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum