Detour

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Detour - Page 2 Empty Re: Detour

Post by Namey Sat May 04, 2019 12:29 pm

One of the farmers looks over, like it was a normal occurrence "That? That's just Broly. He's been training to get stronger with that guy with the wings." says the farmer "He does this at least once or twice a week. After a while, you get use to it." he says.

Since none of them seemed to b e able to sense energy, they had no real idea how strong the power on display really was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 05, 2019 8:14 am

Instead of being cowed or anything by the energy given off it got Gina all kinds of pumped. All that meant it was another mountain for her and Andrien to climb if they so choose. She found it curious Jason was training with them though, but since they outright said they wouldn't see them it was likely to remain a mystery for now.

Andrien understood a bit more now, and if that was the case then he wouldn't worry so much about it for now. "So training with Jason then, makes a bit more sense now. In the mean time, do you need any help around here? I have experience with farm lands." Mostly because of the people back home he had hung around with, it wasn't too hard to pick up.

Some might of found it odd, but he found this kind of work relaxing even if it was a lot of work. It helped keep his mind and body busy when he was doing it. And on a smaller side bonus, like back on Acor some of the female farmers were cute. Not the point of things  but he was a man and he wasn't dead.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 05, 2019 10:37 am

The farmer shakes his head "No. You're a warrior, not a farmer. This is our job, we'll get it done." he says as he keeps working. As it turns out, the non warrior female Saiyans were pretty cute as well, though they were still pretty aggressive at times.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 05, 2019 12:43 pm

If that's what they wanted then Andrien would respect that and leave it alone. Personally in pretty much all times of non war it was their jobs and those of the "little people" that were among the most important then anything else. Without them, the whole of society would completely collapse along with their way of life.

Sayain women around were attractive but it was noted they still had some aggressiveness to them. It wasn't a turn off, the opposite though truth be told on top of it being not the time it just wasn't his area. He didn't do the whole hiting on women thing, but rather just letting it develop organically. But overall his experience, understandbaly was scarce in that field.

"So, where did you want to go after this?"
Gina asked after a moment starting some small talk.

"Not sure. Alus maybe? Or Eldar." Andrien shrugged a bit. "Its a big galaxy out there and besides where I was born and one or two other places I haven't seen too much."

"They're both decent places to visit, or so I heard." Gina said. "but its funny, none of were born or been to Alus before. I guess its not that big of a surprise though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 07, 2019 10:56 am

As the two of them were talking, space seemed to fold as Lee walks into where ever he had come from. He looks towards Andrien and Gina "I've been looking for you two." he says as he walks over "When you head back to Acor, I will be joining you." he states "I have business with your Queen."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Andrien and Gina both wondered why they looking for them if they wanted to see Keya, though if he was looking for them it meant Lee wanted them along for whatever he wanted to talk about.

"If its important we can leave now."
Andrien started. "Unless you don't plan on going right away."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Lee shakes his head "Not just yet. Queen Teala has a few things she needs to load up on your ship." he says "However, I will say, what I have to talk with Queen Keya about, may change the course of the planet Acor." he says, when turns to supervise things before heading off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Gina seemed a bit worried, her more chipper mood had downed a bit from the news. "I don't know. Usually when ever Acor gets big news from off world its historically hasn't usually been good. I hope its nothing bad.."

"I don't think so, but no way to know for sure." Andrien said to the younger woman as he began lifting off. "We'll talk along the way. But want to get some training done before we leave?."

It seemed that lifted the young woman's spirits. "Of course! I mean its what we came here for."

Andrien wasn't sure where, but he decided the forest would be good place for it, there probably be some Sayains there but not as much. Really though he planned on more survival type of training then just a spar or something but that wasn't out of the question.

They arrived in short time, and it was mostly quite. Since they did have some time to kill before they had to leave according to Lee it gave it Some breathing room.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 11, 2019 7:17 am

"And just what are You two doing here?" Cotto asks "You weren't planning on fighting in this here forest, were you?" he asks once more "If you plan on doing any fighting, take it out to the mountains or the desert. Unless, you have something else in mind that's Not fighting." he says, a gleam in his eye.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 12, 2019 9:52 am

Neither Gina or Andrien expected to find Cotto around these parts but it wasn't as surprising as one would expect since for all they knew he lived around this area or was doing something there.

Andrien shook his head a bit. "Not really fighting, just were going to separate and do some survival training for right now. Figure forest or a jungle were our best bets."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 13, 2019 10:35 am

Cotto quarks a brow "Survival training, huh?" he asks. He seemed pleased by their decision to go and train. From what he knew of them, especially Andrien, he would just sit idle and get weak while the enemies get strong.

He looks around for a little bit "There's a dedicated survival training ground not too far from here." he says "We train our warriors there the first month of their training. Those who survive, and are still able to, move onto stage two." he explains as he lifts into the air "Follow me. I'll show you the way."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 am

It was true with Andrien to an extent that he didn't have the same drive as Gina as he wasn't as interested. However, he did take his training and everything else seriously when time came which was part of the reason he got as strong in the first place. Just a matter of motivation when it counted.

Never the less, both Alusarians followed after Cotto curious of where he was taking them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 16, 2019 11:41 am

Cotto takes them to a facility that seemed to be able to change environments to whatever the user wants "Alright, this place has many setting, with many options for survival. A favorite among Saiyans, is to survive without our energy attacks. It's a game to us, to see who can last the longest." he chuckles at the thought.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Gina was all kinds of excited about it but she to her credit did a decent job hiding it. Acor didn't have any training equipment like this so for her this was a treat. "The one without energy attacks sounds good to me. What about you Andrien?"

The other Alusarian had to agree, he personally didn't like using much of his Ki unless he absolutely needed to when on survivial training or it took away the point of things. Most of the time if it was possible, he'd just use his natural abilities. Other times, those restrictions weren't as needed. "I'm with Gina on this one. Does the temperature and such change here too?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Cotto nods "Of course. It can do whatever we want it to do. The Chozo colonists that we're sheltering made it for us." he walks over to the control panel "I find that prehistoric Earth is a Great way to train." he punches in somethings "Energy dampeners on... terrain generated... animals in place..." he looks over to his former students "You're all set." he says with a Very Saiyan grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 20, 2019 7:57 am

Andrien took things in as the simulatation got started, the fauna and everything else was quite different which was to be expected. That meant they didn't know which ones were safe to eat, so potentially meat would be the safer bet but even that could have issues depending on the animal.

First bet was to get some things to defend themselves with, so some crude spears were in order then shelter. It wouldn't be much but a thatch house would have to suffice in the mean time. While they still had their physical abilties, he wasn't sure how big creatures could get and that could be a issue. In ancient past a cut off member from the tribe meant death, he wasn't alone but two weren't the ideal.

"I'll see about making us some spears, check the river to see if you see any fish but not too far ahead." There were enough tree's, rocks and such to come up with something.

"Dunno if I'll see anything but worth a shot." Gina shrugged then checked along the river.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 am

The area was walled off, so one needed to pass through some pretty solid gates to get in. But once inside, it was like a whole different world! The sky was a dark blue, the air was so rich and the greens were lush and Everywhere!

There were bugs that were plenty big as well as the carnivorous plants that ate them. Them and smaller reptile crestures thay scurried all over the place in small packs.

A Troop of Ankylosauria were slowly marching down to the river to get food and water. As other large lizard like creatures either met them there, or were already grazing.

Off in the distance, roars, from various creatures, could be heard. This prehistoric Earth was Truly alive! Though, if there are big herbivores, it would stand to reason that there would be big carnivores as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 24, 2019 9:11 pm

It was worrying to both of them, with Ki dampening all they had was their enhanced stats and wits. It should be enough against smaller predators but the bigger ones where things got potentially messy.

For her part, Gina worked on getting a crude spear so she could fish through the river for them while Andrien continued to make some much needed basic tools they need to survive. There was a crack in the nearby mountain they could forify, it was small but enough and more importantly no animals inside. It be rough with just two people but could be worse.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 7:20 am

The ground started to shake and rumble softly, but was getting louder as something big was approaching! It cleared the hill as it turned out to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex, the apex predator of the prehistoric era!

It acts like it doesn't even See Andrine and Gina as it turns and lets out a Mighty roar! Just then, something flies at it like a bullet, hitting it in the neck, which could be heard crunching quite loudly. It was Cotto!

The Saiyan warrior lands with a huff as the T-Rex comes crashing down behind him. He looked Very pleased with himself "Ladies and Gentlemen, dinner is served!" he says with a smug grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Gina and Andrien tensed, getting ready if need be to fight the large creature. It had big eyes so that would be one of the more vunerable spots along with the soft part of its throat. Those were prime targets if-

Well, if Cotto hadn't killed it.

Gina was just wondering what it tasted like, it had a lot of meat on its bones to be sure. "Whoa, awesome. I can't wait to see what it taste like." Plus it was kind of hot the way they killed it, not that she was saying that out loud.

"I didn't know if you'd be joining us, but its a good surprise. This should last us for a good while, if we could store some of it." Andrien knew the main problem in the older era was storing large quanties of meat compared to more modern times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 2:13 pm

Cotto nods "What kind of master would I be if I had my students do something I, myself, wasn't willing to go through?" he asks.

He grabs the dinosaur by the jaw and drags it over "First thing's, first. We need to get some cutting tools, bleed and gut this thing. Then we need plenty of wood to make a smoker. We're gonna turn this into jerkey." he states.

He starts digging a hole "Time to make a fire pit for the rest of it. Plus, this'll help start the drying process for the jerkey." he says "Andrien, get some wood. Gina, find something to cut through this thick hide." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 28, 2019 3:08 pm

"Got it!" Gina was already onto that part, deciding to get focus on some stone tools; more of cutting ones. With their strength it didn't need to be as sharp, but it still needed to be sharp enough to get the job done.

Andrien also got started, on the wood part, it be easier besides the need to cut down tree's to get things done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2019 10:18 am

The first place Cotto would have looked for a weapon, or stuff to make them, would be by a volcano. Their Ki was dampened, but not Completely gone, or they would likely be dead. So it should be an easy thing to blast a small piece off, even with their limited abilities.

For now, however, Cotto pulls off one of the teeth, sterilizes it with a low energy blast, killing any bacteria on it, and uses that to start cutting the beast open "How goes the wood gathering?" he asks as he looks over to the fire pit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 31, 2019 9:28 am

Andrien was busy at work with the wood to get the firewood going which he got pretty decent one going since enough tree's were around for a decent pit. "It's going pretty good. We should have enough wood to cook the bulk of this thing soon."
He did wonder what it would taste like, an ancient creature probably had to be different then anything else he had.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Cotto chuckles "We would probably have to cut down the whole forest to get enough wood for the Whole thing. But until then, let's get cooking! he says with a grin as he tosses a slab of T-Rex on some heated rocks.

Cotto seemed to be enjoying himself, which was odd for someone like him. He was only a bit bummed that Kail wasn't here to enjoy this out doors experience. He doubted that Alus had places like this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum