Detour

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Detour - Page 6 Empty Re: Detour

Post by Namey Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:23 pm

That was assuming there were any left alive. Arlic shakes her head "No. It doesn't. You don't need proof that someone was alive. As along as you still hold memories of them, that's all you need." she says.

Key looks over to Andrien "Sentiment isn't really a Saiyan thing." she says "When someone, or something, we hold dear is gone, we'll feel sad, but we move on fairly quick." she points out "So when you say things like that, we honestly can't relate."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:32 am

It must of been nice, he didn't really that luxury of that sort of thing when it came to his own past. Even so maybe it was time to get rid of the bar code, he'd have to get it looked after later whenever he had another moment and time to do so.

"I see, I guess that makes sense. So does this means besides quirks you two are identical to normal Sayains in every other way instinc wise? I think I'm close to a 'normal' Alusarian but not too sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:06 am

Arlic shakes her head "Not really. I'm too weak to fight and Key doesn't have the Saiyan drive to fight. Sje only does so when she has to." she says.

And speaking of "Excuse me for a moment." she says as she walks over to the workers.

Arlic watches her sister head over "It's lunch time now." she says as she looks over to Andrien "Which also means our shift is over. Would you like to join us?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:54 am

Andrien had noticed Gina was more quite then normal..and that was because she had apparently wandered off to who knows where while he was talking. He didn't give it much thought since she could take care of herself. She likely went to the destinated area to train or something.

"Sure, I would like that. I'm a bit hungry myself." He wasn't going to say no to that sort of thing. To his knowledge, Key and her sister may be the only artifical Sayains still existing, just like he might of been the only one left on his end.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:46 pm

Key comes wandering back "Our shift is over. Let's go home." she says.

Arlic shakes her head "We're having lunch with oni chan." she says, noding to Andrien.

Key nods and starts walking "That word you said. What does it mean and where did you learn it from?" she asks her sister.

Arlic looks over briefly "Joseph tought it to me. It's an Earth term that means 'Big Brother'. Just like onee chan, the word I sometimes call you, means 'Big Sister'." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Andrien hadn't heard of that term before, but it was a interesting one none the less. He liked the sound of it.  "I heard some things about earth but never been there. For such a small planet it seems to attract a lot of attention, it seemed the Trojan invasion was stopped there too but I'm not sure how they managed that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:15 pm

Arlic shakes her head "I don't know and I don't care to know. Earth is an unimportant planet in the geander scheme of things." she says.

Key stops and looks over to Arlic "Are you ready?" she asks, and her little sister nods l. Key picks her up "Okay. We're going to take it slowly, but still, put your goggles on." she says as the two of them slowly life into the air. It seems Arlic can't fly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:26 pm

Andrien could take it or leave it far as news of earth went, he had no loved ones there or any connection so it wasn't a concern. Though, he suppose in a sense he could empathize simply because being written off and thought of not amounting too much was something he could relate to.

It seemed Arlic couldn't fly, maybe she just didn't have the Ki control to get it down. "Is your home far from here?" He didn't mind if t was, be a excuse to see scenery and to be honest, ever since he learned to fly it had been a outlet. Flying was something he was taught to by one of his friends in that place after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Key doesn't look back "No. We live in the palace." she says as they fly over the country side. It wasn't long until they get to the palace. There were guards wandering about as they land. The guards give the three distasteful looks as they march on.

Arlic snears at them "Pay them no mind. Those brainless thugs can't even so much as touch us or Lee will be all over them." she says as Key sets her down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Andrien didn't, for the most part as he was used to getting looks that thought he shouldn't be around so it didn't bother them. The guards around were quite a bit stronger then the normal everyday ones he ran into while he was here.

"No worries, I'm not paying them any mind."
He said to the young girl. "It's an nice place you have here. This is the only other palace I've been to."

He had met Joseph once and said he was welcomed to visit but he almost felt like he didn't belong though so had been mulling over it so this would be his first time stepping into things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Key shrugs "This is the only palace I've ever been to." she says as the two of them lead Andrien to their room "We usually eat lunch in our room." she says as she unlocks her door.

Their room was fairly standard. One bed, meaning the two slept together, one dresser, a love seat (a couch that seats two), a glass table by the love seatn and a monitor for entertainment. There was a vanity by the dresser, but that was it. It seemed the sisters didn't entertain very often.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Arlic did remind him somewhat of someone he had lost back then, though their experiment had been different but around the same age, maybe a few years younger. If he had planned things better, perhaps Ciel and others would of still been alive. Of course as Gina said one person can really only do so much, and he knew that. The what if game was basically a circular firing squad mentally so he tried not to dwell on it.

As for the room, Andrien didn't mind its smaller size and more plain feel to it. He wasn't a man that really needed much far as material things went, they went and could be replaced but people couldn't.

"I like it. It actually kinds of remind me of my own room." That was to say, it was more of to the point side of things to. For the most part. He didn't say home because while Acor was nice, he didn't feel home there. "Do you two have a particular favorite food that you can only find here?"

Maybe some of the stuff here be interesting to mess with, cooking was something he didn't think he liked until he was taught while on Acor. Texture and taste went along way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Key shakes her head "We're Saiyans. If it's food, we'll eat it." she says. It seems they got One thing in common with a normal Saiyan, their appetites.

"The question is, do You have any preference in food?" Key asks.

"Sorry for the lack of menus, but it seems the kitchen just cooks whatever they want. So unless we order it, who knows what we'll end up eating." Arlic says, apologetically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:55 pm

Andrien thought about it, then shrugged. "Not really. I'll eat just about anything and thanks to what I am it typically doesn't matter too much."

That was the truth, he had preferences of course but he was by no means a picky person. "I was wondering, have you two met a artificial Sayain that called herself Mindy?" It wasn't like All the artificial Sayains and Alusarians knew each other. While did consider a decent amount like a extended family almost, it wasn't all. Some were better off not being in this world, espeically the loyal lapdogs that bacbstabbed them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:09 pm

Key nods "Yes. She was the first, and only, successful creation. Her power level was only rivaled by Cooler himself." she says as she orders their food "If it weren't for her, the experiments would have continued. She destroyed the lab, set us free, and then she took off with the rest of us." she explains "She was taking odd jobs to save up for a place where our kind could live in peace. But the rumor is, she ran out of her injections." she says. For them, running out of their injections usually meant death. Arlic looks away, as if she knew something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Andrien was kind of bummed about that. "That's a shame if its true, I was hoping to meet them some day.. I know how important those injections are to us.." He noticed Arlic looking away but didn't comment about it. Realistically, he didn't think there were many, if any left but he didn't want to dwell on it.

He did decide to shift the subject from something a bit less depressing. "But speaking of, how do you two like it here? Does it feel like home? Ever since leaving I haven't really felt home anywhere, even at Acor. The people there are nice enough to me, just felt out of place for some reason."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:50 pm

"We were born on Vegeta as the cloning facility was here, so as far as that goes, we're home." Key says "Were you not born on Alus?" she asks.

Arlic pokes her sister in the side "Unauthorized cloning or genetic manipulation is illegal on Alus." she says "So it was likely not in the same system." l
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm

"Arlic is right, but I don't know Exactly where I was made. I just know it was elsewhere and Alusarians weren't the only ones there. They did a good job at hiding it." Andrien wished he did know perhaps then he'd get something useful maybe, but odds are that evidence and place was gone. On top of that, the three of them may be the last of their kind so to speak.

"I haven't been to Alus but its on my bucket list far as traveling goes, heard that term somewhere."
He didn't want to leave soon though, he was enjoying the two's company as the only people he could relate to like most couldn't. Key was also pretty attractive so that didn't hurt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:34 pm

Key thinks for a moment "How about we leave for Alus tomorrow? We can take your ship and make a detour on the way back to Acor." she suggests.

Arlic eyes her sister "If we do that, how are we suppose to get home?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:07 pm

"If you take me and Gina's ship, it has auto pilot so after you ride it back to Vegeta, just have it set to going back to Acor or Alus. I really wouldn't mind the company."
He doubted he was going to live on Alus or anything but he didn't mind visiting it at least once.  Same with some other places really. "I want to try to make the most out of the time I have left I do have." he was referring to the injection part of things.

It was one of the other reasons he did have a interest far as finding a partner and maybe have a child. He might not get to fully experience it on a unknown time table but at least it be something he could say he did experience. Gareth the person he was cloned from had all the time and opportunity and wasted it while he and others were on a shorter time lease. It wasn't fair, but he learned all too well early on life wasn't fair in the slightest. Bad people sometimes got a full deck while very good people were lucky to have a few to their name, it was just luck.

Same reason people like Cooler seemed to avoid death time and again while others more deserving weren't around anymore.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Key raises a brow "The time you have left?" she asks.

Arlic pokes her in the side again "He's referring to his injections. Like we use to need." she says.

Key looks over to Andrien "Is that so? Then I suggest we visit some people after lunch." she says.

"She means the Chozo we have staying here." Arlic says to their fellow genetic freak "She figures that since they made us, they can help you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Andrien was surprised about this. Out of everything else and at least for the most part until more recently he was used to getting the shorter end of the stick. What were the odds of finding two people like himself on top of a possible cure? He couldn't remember the last time he had gotten that lucky with something.

He hated feeling too emotional as it made him feel weak; probably yet another left over from his birth place. It didn't stop the myriad of emotions though. "..Thank you." He said after a moment, even if it didn't the gesture meant a lot. "A bit overwhelemed of the good news at the moment but after lunch we could meet them for sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Arlic holds a hand up "Now don't get Too excited. There's a chance, however unlikely, that they won't be able to do anything for you. Always keep that in mind until you've met them, and even then, keep it in mind until they've helped you." she cautions.

"Though, there is a very good chance that they will be able to help you." Key says "Though, we don't have a timeline on how long it'll take." she says in a flat voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:59 pm

"That's true." Andrien conceded after Arlic's comment. "But I'm just grateful for the potential good news, but if it doesn't, it doesn't. I've come to terms with it with my condition being what it is. I'll cross that bridge when I get there after lunch."

Of course, he'd prefer if it did work so he wasn't of risk of dying so early on. Though there had been something else he wanted to ask and he may as well before it slipped his mind. "A bit earlier there seemed to have something on your mind when Mindy popped up. You don't have to share if you don't want to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Arlic fidgets a bit "The thing is, Mindy was also a failure, but a successful failure." she says "The reason she lashed out against our creaters is because, unlike us, she never needed to take any injectionsn so they had no leash to control her with." she mumbles.

Key quarks a brow "So, what you mean to say is that she is still alive out there somewhere." she says "You've known all this time and never told anyone? You do know she attacked our queen." she points out "For that matter, how did you come to know of this? Her being alive, I mean." she asks.

Arlic shakes her head "Remember, Mindy was made to be the Perfect Saiyan warrior. She is very strong, fast, smart, everything the Saiyan race Could be one day, she is now. She sent me a coded message. It was disguised as background noise, so imagine my surprise when I decoded it..." she mumbles.

Key eyes her sister "What did the message say?" she asks.

Arlic sighs "It was addressed to us. You and I. It seems that not only did more of us survive, but Mindy has set up a colony for those like us, and we were invited to move there, should we want." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum