Gathering of Forces

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gathering of Forces - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:56 am

Calvine decided to introduce Bow. "Bow this is Cedrick, a good friend of mine and obvious worker here. Anyway, if you want you're free to stay around but some areas are closed off. It might be boring for you since I'm just going to be doing some tech stuff if that's not your thing. Not sure if you have other things to attend to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:15 am

Bow shakes his head "I have ta get goin. With Will gone, someone needs to watch over the Lookout." he says "When those bastards show up, though, you can be sure they'll have a rude awakening." he says, holding a clenched fist up.

He moves over to Calvine "And besides, that woman's chaotic aura is very distracting, along with, you know, her smoking hot figure." he says in a low tone as he moves off, putting two fingers to his forehead "Until later!" he says as he blurs and was gone.

Cedrick walks over "An update from Zero. He says he had made considerable progress with the ship he intends to have us use, at least as far as weapons and defenses goes." she says "He says the main body has yet to be finished, but it can hold a skeleton crew of approximately two hundred. I would suggest we assign the NS-5s to man the ship."

((Bow's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:07 am

Calvine had to agree with Bow about Cedrick's figure, but now wasn't the time or place for that. He listened to what they had to say before nodding. "I was thinking the same thing far as who was going to be in there. My trip was a mixed bag, Ultra Tech, Unknown Heroes and the United Stats believe me far as earth goes for the upcoming threats go. The Mystic world seems to, not sure about Noreal but Alister will likely talk to Espen so we'll see. Has there been anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "No. If there was anything else, I would have included it." she says "Would you care to inspect the ship?" she asks. They would have to head to the space dock that Ness set up to get to the shipyard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 am

Calvine was fine with that. "Yeah, be a good idea I'll go see it for myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 am

Cedrick nods as she punches in the coordinance for the space dock and gets back on the transport pad. After a few seconds, the were both beamed away and seconds later, theu were on the transporter pad of the Viceroy space station.

Cedrick starts off towards the command center and when she finally gets there, she punches up something on the main screen. It was the Ship that Zero was working on with a full team of NS-5s to help him.

"The ship you requested. Despite how it looks now, it is nearly ready to launch." Cedrick says "As of right now, Zero is concentrating on the weapons and shields, saying that the rest will come later." she says "This is why I suggested using NS-5s to man it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:55 am

Calvine looked it over, it was about what he expected but not at the same time. "So how much longer before she's ready to fly? Its impressive they did this in just a week at the most."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:04 pm

Cedrick checks something "It can fly now. Most of the primary systems are fully operational, with the exception of a few and the weapons are still not functional. But aside from those, and obviously the exterior hall, it is ready to launch." she says "It helped that we had a ship in development. Zero simply built the sphere around our ship and that he has a micro replicator on him that allows him to make whatever he needs, also helped speed up construction."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Again Calvine was impressed, they done a lot already. "Either way, I want to work on something solo in my lab while we still have the time. Did you want to show me anything else before then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "No." she says, simply. She never was one to waste words of she didn't have to.

Calvine's combadge chirps "Calvine? It's Jack. Could you come to the site of your battle a week ago?" he asks "I believe I found something you might have misplaced."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Calvine was Just about to go before his com badge came in, at first annoyed for another interruption until he heard who it was. The project could wait. "On my way."

He then proceeded to locate Jack.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:57 pm

It didn't take Cedrick long to beam Calvine down to where they first encountered the Trojan. Jack was standing there with a device in his hand "Impressive technology you have there. Reminds me of Star Trek from my dimension." he says.

He motions to the area where the Trojan pod crashed "After our chat, I took it upon myself to do some digging at the site of contact and found something, interesting." he holds out the scanner to Calvine.

"As you can see, it indicates that there is a subspace fold right where the pod had hit, which means that the pod wasn't transported away, but rather..." he taps a few buttons on the device, which sends out some type of scanning lazer that causes the area where the pod disappeared to shimmer.

Within seconds, the Trojan pod shimmers back into reality "They hid their pod in a pocket of subspace." he says, with a satisfied nod "I assume you'll want to take this back to your labs to examine it?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:34 am

Calvine frowned slightly at the news but nodded. "Yeah I would like to, the more information the better. I was actually going to head to my lab for a few things solo so you have perfect timing. Subspace doesn't surprise me, its just I thought Lee and Dino had disabled all subspace stuff that wasn't theirs..unless they got it from them to." He wasn't too keen on Lee and Dino hogging things like that and progress for profit, but that was earth's crappy system at large in a nutshell.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Jack shakes his head "No on both accounts." he says "That's like saying that you've cornered the market on space. All they've done was set up shop in it. But back to the subject at hand... he says, reminding Calvine that they have bigger things to worry about "I think, I should have Buddy head on over to your labs, so that he can help make some vehicle's to help counter their ground forces, should they get that far. What do you think?" he asks. While his base was impressive, it didn't have the facilities to produce siege engines or any other type of combat vehicle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:45 am

Calvine was fine with that. "I'm cool with it, not sure how it would work since we didn't exactly set up my place for A.I. around the compound."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Jack shakes his head "Don't worry about it. We have our ways. I'll send him right in over to brainstorm with your think tank. I'm sure with him there, you guys can come up with some good ideas." he says.

He pulls out a small device from his utility belt and hands it up Calvine "That's a zero-point energy device that'll allow you to move heavy objects, like that landing pod, with ease. Use it to get it back to your lab. Buddy'll pick it up later." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:39 am

Calvine took the item that was offered. "All right, I'll keep in touch if anything happens while at work. I heard of Zero Point energy before, didn't know you had it back there too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:28 am

As Calvine was getting ready to move the ship back, a large lorrie comes rolling on up that had the Paragon Corp logo on it. Cedrick was monitering Calvine's conversation with Jack and sent the truck to help him.

As the crews were getting to work, loading the ship on the flat bed, strapping it down, and covering it with tarp, a young woman comes walking over "Um, mister Calvine Mort?" she asks "My name is, uh, Hannah Grasshopper and I think, I might have some information you might find useful." she says, she had a small bag with her, which was what she was talking about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:07 am

Calvine was curious what it was about as he gracefully accepted the bag from the young woman. "Thank you. Are these from you?" He asked as he took a glance inside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:49 am

She doesn't let go of her bag just yet "By accepting this bag, you will let me stay on to whatever it is that is going on, until this is over." she says with a steely determination in her words "Are we agreed?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:05 am

Calvine wasn't sure he knew of this young woman, it was possible he missed them though he was sure he would have remembered someone with that odd and unique surname. "All right, we have a deal."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:28 am

Hannah let's go of the bag "Inside that bag, you will find information on a strange language that I picked up with my equipment, I've translated the lettering, but I have no idea the order in which it goes." she explains.

The guys in the truck finish strapping the pod down and covering it up and offered the two a ride back to HQ "I'm... ninty-eight percent certain that this language is of extraterrestrial nature... maybe linked to whatever it is that we're hauling away." she guesstimates.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Calvine accepted the offer for a ride as he focused on Hannah. "If you got the lettering, that's much more then we had before. In a situation like this all the information and then some helps."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Hannah nods slowly "There's one sentance that kept coming up in the transmissions I picked up..." she takes out a small note pad and flips it open, inside was a picture pasted in of a strangely Familiar language on it.

"It reads 'Avvaharudo dho Euldhravkk!', but I have No Earthly idea what that means." she says, showing him a translated version of the phrase, as the truck pulls up to Paragon Corp.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Calvine shook his head a bit. "..Not sure. But I have a guest coming over that may be able to help us make heads or tails of things." He was referring to Buddy, as an advanced A.I he may be able to help with the translation process.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum