Gathering of Forces

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gathering of Forces - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Calvine had no issues with that, oddly or not playing a supporitive role this go around was a nice change of pace. Damn, how many ships do we have going around?

He'd change targeting to prioritize landing parties, hopefully they get a good chunk of them but he doubted they'd be able to get everyone. Once the heavy ground fighting started he knew people like KOS-MOS would be very useful but it be her choice of how involved herself or the autobots wanted to be assuming they get out of this in one piece.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:22 pm

The Viceroy was rocked by something hitting them "Interceptors was overheating!" Tumbler says as he tries to manually target the incoming missles.

"We got more incoming! It looks like it's the full fleet!" Trailerblazer yells over another explosion rocking the Viceroy.

"There are multiple signals closing from the other side of the planet." KOS-MOS says in a calm tone.

Kitt was looking at readouts "Contact base and have them deploy the holo-fleet. Inform X to get the NS-5s ready for ground combat." he commands.

He looks over to Calvine "It'll be risky, but we need to get you off this ship." he says "If we should fall, you need to carry in our absents." he says as he ushers Calvine to a transport pad.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Calvine wanted to protest and stay but Kitt had a point, so Very reluctantly he heeded the advice to try to leave for now in the transport pad.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:33 pm

The Viceroy rocks at it was hit by one of the missles, causing the power to fluctuate. Kitt pauses "We should send you back in an escape pod. A shuttle would be too big and catch too much attention." he says as he moves away from the transporters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:08 am

Again, reluctantly he had to agree and he wanted to get to ground side as quickly as possible. The faster he got to a pod, the faster he could get the holo fleet running which would help earth And help better keep Kitt and the others alive.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:58 am

The ride was incredibly rough once Kitt launched the pod out. It had a great view of the battle as the Trojan ships swarmed the Viceroy, but so far, it's defenses held. Ness did, indeed, design a tough little ship there.

The escape pod had a rudimentary navigational system, which took him close to, but not quite close enough, to Paragon Corp, from the ground, the space battle looked like a dance of lights high in the sky.

Someone opens the pod, it was Hannah! "Oh, Calvine! Are you alright?" she asks as she offers him a hand.

"Has it started? We need to get you back to the tower as soon as possible." she says, in a serious tone.

She looks around, there weren't As many people, but they were gathering. Hannah grabs Calvine and rushes out of sight of the others "Okay, please keep what you see to yourself. We'll talk later..." she says.

Suddenly her skin, hair, and clothes start to unclick and transforms into a protoform Cybertronian, about the size of a Human, before she suddenly transforms again, into a Sports Bike, much like how Kitt and the others transform!

She revs her engine a few times "Get on! Me and Buddy cracked the Trojan language!" she says in a voice that sounds like hers, but a bit more metallic.

Last edited by namey on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:44 pm

Calvine paused for a moment before getting on the now transformed Hannah. To say they had a lot to talk about was a understatement. "How did you know where I was going to land?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:00 pm

As the two of them sped along "At this point, I don't think you should be surprised that I knew where you were going to be." she says "But remember when I said me and Buddy cracked the code, we heard chatter of an escape pod and where it was going to land." she points out "It seems you're a person of interest to the Trojan." she states as they speed towards Paragon Corp.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:40 pm

It was probably because he had knowledge and such most didn't on this planet, or least that was a educated guess. He had a lot he wanted to ask Hannah but it could wait until they had some place to talk once they got back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:41 am

They get to Paragon Tower Just as the Trojan start landing their ground forces. The Hunters and the Self-defense Force start fighting, while the police start evacuating the civilians!

After Calvine gets off, Hannah transforms back into her Human form "This is bad! What are we suppose to do against those? she asks.

Suddenly, a Swarm of NS-5s surge from Paragon tower, futuristic weapons in their hands as they engage the Trojan, providing back up for those already fighting!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:28 pm

"What we can. I really wish we had more time for our own vechiles unless this is just a test force. If you can't fight, stay inside for now I need to activate the holo fleet."
When he got back from off Hannah he had transformed into his armor, just in case. Right now he needed to activate that fleet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:54 pm

"Good evening, Calvine." ADA, the suits onboard computer AI, says in a cool, feminine voice, if a bit flat and cold sounding "Did you wish for me to activate the holo-fleet now?" she asks.

As Calvine was doing his thing, some Futuristic Tanks and some smaller Support Tanks come rolling around, firing at anything that they thought was a threat!

"Calvine..." Cedrick sounds in his helmet "Hurry and get inside. I have the building shields ready to deploy." she says, sounding cold as ever.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:15 pm

'Go ahead.' Calvine responded to the onboard computer as he quickly got inside not wasting much more time so the shields could be put up. He hadn't really had time to see what all the holo fleet was, but he'd find out soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm

The holofleet was deployed as they shimmer into reality and start opening fire on the invading forces. Most, however, start upwards to aid in the battle in space. The Viceroy had fallen, was the report. But the Borg sphere had transported everyone onboard, so they lost no one yet.

However, this meant that the Borg sphere was Earth's only defense until the holofleet got there. Meaning more of the Trojan ground forces were getting through!

Trojan Gunners were marching down the streets, firing on everything that moved and Trojan Brutes were smashing anything in their way!

Lastly, Trojan Assault Troopers were marching through the streets, commanding swarms of Trojan Aggressors! Through out all this, they seemed to be under the command of a Trojan Commander!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:22 pm

With all the chaos going on, it meant the heap of the ground forces had landed which was something that worried him. How many there were and what they were capable was another thing he had in mind. Right now, he wanted to head to the lab where Buddy and Zero on to see how the vechile thing was going, and if possible they could rig it with the holodeck. Even if they couldn't get it fully yet distraction would be better then nothing.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:12 pm

As it turned out, Zero took some liberties with Calvine's NS-5s and injected them with Borg nanites to help give them an edge in combat. Now they were linked and could act as a single unit. Plus, the more damage they took, the more they would adapt to the Trojan weapons and form defenses against their more common weapons.

However, the Trojan were attacking with more than standard weapons. They were also using artillery and tanks. Not to mention they had air support as well.

Zero walks over to Calvine, he was in his Borg form at the moment "Good to see you're safe." he starts "The space battle isn't going so well, having lost the Viceroy, but don't worry. I had everyone beamed to the Sphere." he assures.

He holds up a data padd "Some of our ground vehicles are already out and about. Here, take a look." he shows Calvine a feed of a Spider Tank crawling around the buildings and providing cover fire to a Scorpion Tank.

"The increased mobility makes it hard for the Trojan tanks to get an accurate lock on them and the firepower they have can take out most ground forces they encounter." he explains "Though, that's not the problem. The problem is getting through the shielding of the larger siege engines." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:49 pm

That Was an obvious issue, Calvine was thinking. "So do we know what kind of energy they're using for their shields? May make it easier to punch through if we don't have anything strong enough to brute force its way through."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:15 am

Zero shakes his head "I'm, not sure. You see, Borg mainly learn about a race by assimilating them and since I haven't assimilated any Trojan, I really can't say what they can and can't do. Not with one hundred percent accuracy." he says.

Cedrick comes walking in "Calvine, a squad of Elite Guards have arrived on our door step. They teleported right through our shields." she says "They say they are here to help however they can."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:02 am

Calvine found some slight good news through all this. "We'll, I think we found a way to help with our shield problem. Give me a minute I'll be right back."

He was going to greet and bring them into things, if anyone could help with getting through shields it be the Mystics.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 am

It was Jennifer Braxton who was leading the forces, since she was the most familiar with Earth. There was about twenty young women all dressed in different colored maid outfits "We've been sent by the Arch Bishop to help out however we can, in Earth's time of need." she says. All of them looked pretty harmless, if one could forget that they were highly trained Mystic warriors.

Cedrick looks at her data padd again "Calvine, Jack and some of his team have also arrived at the front gates.' she says as she taps a few buttons "I am dropping the shields around the front gate, so they can get in." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:18 pm

"It's good to see you again Jennifer, I have a idea but rather you be around to hear it-"
Calvine was cut off when Cedrick came over with her announcement. "-Seems oddly sync timing. Anyway I think the meeting room is the best place for this besides having more room. I'll talk to Jack to get everyone settled in the room."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:36 pm

"Not synchronized timing. But rather a dramatic entrance." Buddy says as he hands a data padd over to Cedrick "The holofleet is doing just as well as we predicted. The Trojan can't seem to get a steady lock on the mobile enitters and so their attacks simply pass through harmlessly. However, the fleets attacks hit hard, right back." he reports.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:29 pm

"Hopefully they don't get a bead onto things anytime soon. Anyway I'll be back in a second." He wanted to go meet up with Jack so he could get the meeting done with, since the sooner the better. He Did have questions for Hannah but too much was going on at the moment to do much else right now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:38 pm

So far it was Jack and Jennifer waiting or meeting Calvine in the meeting room. Jack was looking over reports about the evacuation. He didn't seem to like what he was reading. Jennifer, on the other hand, was waiting patiently for their host. Zero, Cedrick, and Buddy join Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Calvine came in before too long, before updating Jennifer and Jack about the situation. "..Not much, but there you have it. Our main issue at least on the ground is getting past the shields. I figure if anyone could probably get past them, it be the Mystics. We don't have as much as I would like in terms of info on their ground forces."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum