Gathering of Forces

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm

The meeting with the UN officials went as well as could be expected. Most of the government's didn't believe Calvine, with the exception of the United States. They wanted all the data Calvine had on this new threat. And shortly after, he was contacted by Ultra-Tech, who was also taking this threat seriously, and they didn't need any proof.

After the failed meeting at the Lookout, the two blured and were suddenly in Tokyo, standing in front of the Mystic embassy. The guards at the gate spring into action, spears at the ready "Halt! Step away from the gates amd state your business!" he orders.

Bow was thinking about flexing his might, but after training with Will for so long, he knew when to use force and when Not to. So he would let Calvine do the talking, since he had more pull with people.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Calvine wasn't in his suit at the time as he didn't want to give the wrong impression of things. "My name is Calvine Mort, a friend of Arch Bishop Alister. I wanted to discuss an urgent matter."

He didn't have a lot of proof..but they were friends so he'd at least be willing to hear him out.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:35 pm

The guards seemed unconvinced, however "One moment while we confirm this." he says as he looks over to the main building.

Bow leans over to Calvine "Do you need me to do some convincing?" he asks in a low tone, no doubt the guards could hear what he said.

The guard at the main gate nods and unlocks the gate "Alright. The Lord Arch Bishop will see you, but your bodyguard will have to wait in the main hall." he says.

*Bodyguard is good enough. At least I'm in.* he thinks as he follows the guard in.

They lead Calvine and Bow to a fancy office and the secretary gets up and waits by the door "The Arch Bishop is waiting for you, mister Mort." she says as she opens the doors.

Alister was sitting behind an elaborate desk, but stands when the doors open "Calvine, welcome. It's been far too long." he says as he comes around the desk to greet his guest.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:21 am

Calvine was nervous about what was possibly to come, with Will missing they didn't have that safety net so anyone who died in the war was actually dead and any damage done to planet earth was there, too.

Once Alister came he greeted them. "It's nice to see you again, though I wish it was under better conditions. You might wanna sit down, I have a crazy story to tell.." Never the less, he did give Alister a basic run down of what had been happening.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:21 am

Alister's reaction to Will disappearing was rather muted. His reaction to the impending invasion, however, was one of concern "If what you say about this invasion is true, I have to return to my home and speak with the Circle at once." he says as he stands "If you'll excuse me, I must leave at once, seeing as we're on an unknown time limit." he says as he heads out "Janice, cancel all my meeting for the foreseeable future." he says as he passes his secretary "And see that Mister Mort and his bodyguard are taken where ever they wish to go." he also needed to let Espen know of this matter as well. That would be his first stop.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 am


Calvine was surprised of the muted reaction but it was probably just them hiding their emotions or thinking they could take care of themselves regardless it wasn't important. "All right thanks for understanding I have to get going again myself."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Bow looks over to Calvine as a maid walks on over "So where to now?" he asks. They Really didn't need any help getting around, but meh. Thw maid was cute, so what the hell, right?
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:29 am


Calvine had met Janice a few times briefly, so he at least knew them by name basis and such. "Janice this is my bodyguard Bow, he's one of my newer people but he's good at what he does. As for next to, I need to talk to Jack Winters, then head Paragon Corps to work on a few things solo."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Bow frowns at that. Pretending to be Calvine's bodyguard to get into the Mystic Embassy was one thing, but for gim to Actively call Bow his bodyguard was something else entirely.

Janice shakes her head "I'm sorry, mister Mort, but I don't know who Jack is or where to find him." she says.

Bow looks over to Calvine "Good point, who is this Jack fellow and why should we care or even bother to look for him?" he asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:45 pm


"Jack Winters happens to be one of the strongest beings on this planet with a group of powerful people of a group called Unknown Heroes."
Calvine looked at his watch and began walking. "I know where they are, or at least hopefully how to get into contact with them if they're in that is. Its not far from here."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Bow frowned. He had never heard of any Unknown Heroes. But he supposed that made sense. After all, he Did spend so much time on the Lookout "Hey. Where's this place where Jack Winters is at?" he asks. He could get them there faster by using his instant transmission.

Calvine's combadge chirps, letting him know someone is trting to contact him. It was, of course, Cedrick "Calvine, would you like me to use the transporter and beam you to Jack's location?" she asks, reminding Calvine that he has a Whole R&D warehouse full of futuristic devices.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:30 pm


Calvine was going to answer until Cedrick came in and he replied. "Good idea, I have two other people with me thanks." He glanced at the two. "No worries. I have a way to get us there, just forgot for a second probably too many things at once."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Janice shakes her head "No thank you. Since you have another way to get to where you need to go, I shall take my leave and with you both the best of luck in your mission." she says, curtseys, then heads back in.

Calvine's combadge chirps again "Alright, everything is all set on my side. If you two are all set..." she says as the two of them are Transported away.

Within seconds, the two of the rematerialize just outside of the jewelry shop. Bow looks around "I think your girlfriend sent us to the wrong place." he says "There's nothing super about anything in this area." he points out.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm


Calvine shook his head. "That's sort of the point. Its not suppose to attract a lot of attention. Hopefully someone is in." He made his way over to the shop, hoping someone would be in the front.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:54 pm

There was, indeed, someone in there. It was Christine, naturally. She looks up with a smile, but it faulters a bit when she sees Calvine "Here to see dad? she asks. A big shot like Calvine doesn't Just show up after a year and change, for the hell of it.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:51 pm


Calvine nodded a bit. "If he's in. I have something important I need to talk to them about in private." It was also important so he could do the steps to keep his own safe that wouldn't be fighting.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:18 am

Christine nods as she picks up a phone, dials a number "Hey dad. Calvine's here to see you. He says he has something important he needs to talk to you in private about... no, he didn't say what it was... okay, see you in a bit." she hangs up and looks over to Calvine "He'll be right up." she says, then goes back to work, like the two don't exist.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:56 pm


Calvine in the mean time found a spot where he was comfortable and looked through some things on his phone while he waited. After this, hopefully he'd have at least a day or few hours by himself in the lab where he was the most inspired. He supposed there Was the Hunters, but since he had talked to a lot of the other big countries and they were connected into things, chances are they knew already.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:52 pm

It was about ten, or so, minuets before Jack comes up "Sorry for the wait. Come on back." he says as he motions for Calvine to come to the back room.

Bow decided to remain up front. In fact, he was gonna head on outside for some air. All this In doors stuff was stifling to him.

Jack takes a seat "Alright, so what's going on? Christine said it was important? Does it have anything to do with that object we detected last week that was heading to New York, but than made a beeline straight for your tower?" he asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:57 pm


Calvine nodded. "Yeah..but it gets worse and stranger. I'll tell what I know." And from there, he went over everything that happened and what he knew so far.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Unlike Alister, Jack seemed deeply disturbed that Will was missing. But he also knew this wasn't really the time to dwell on it "And you say we have a Month at the most and that was a Week ago?" he asks "I'll have to put a halt on all nonessential missions and limit patrols." he stands, a determined look on his face "When these Trojan come, they'll find that the Unknown Heroes are ready to stand against them." he declares.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:15 am


Calvine nodded as he stood up, giving Jack a card. "In case you need to get into contact with me. "Not that I have to tell you twice most likely but probably should get into contact with who ever you know who isn't part of the team for some sort of shelter. I'm gonna see about making a bunker or two for civilians but I doubt we have the time."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:22 am

Jack nods "We'll be in touch." he says as he escorts Calvine out to the front showroom, where Bow was still waiting. He was looking over the wares that Christine was selling. There were some good ones there.

He looks up "We finished here?" he asks as he heads on out "So where to next?" he asks, still a bit upset at being referred to as a 'Bodyguard'.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:28 am


"Back Paragon Corps." He hit his com. "Cedrick? Could you beam us back?"

Then he decided to add something turning to Bow. "Sorry about the bodyguard comment noticed it miffed you, I didn't mean anything by it."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by namey on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:35 pm

"Yes, I can. One moment." Cedrick says on the other end of the com "Energizing now." she says, and as before, the two were Transported away.

Within seconds, they were standing back on the transport pad in Paragon Corps R&D facility, Cedrick behind one of the consoles "Welcome back." she says in the same monotone as always.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 7485
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum