Gathering of Forces

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Gathering of Forces - Page 9 Empty Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Namey Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:27 pm

Cedrick nods "Yes. I, too, am ready to leave." she says as she puts her tricorder away.

Zero comes walking back to them "After I return you both to Earth, I'll launch some torpedos full of Borg nano probes to aid in the rebuilding of your world and help heal the injured and in some cases, reactivate, those who are no longer functioning." he says.

Cedrick frowns "Your nanos can do that? Being people back to life?" she asks.

Zero nods "Yes. As long as there's enough of them to rebuild. Humans aren't very complicated to make and once you understand what makes a person, you can easily build them." he explains.

He looks over to Calvine "You can tell people that the nanos are a creation of your company. I'm sure you'll be able to figure them out, eventually." he says, waving "This is good bye, my friends. I don't think we'll see each other again, but know that I'll be keeping an eye on you guys."

Cedrick holds out a hand "Thank you." she says, her voice Actually sounding like a normal person "Without your help, I do not think we would have survived." she says.

Zero shakes his head "I think you guys still might have pulled it off, even without me and X." he says, shaking her hand.

He looks over to Calvine "This world's future is in your hands now. They'll blame you for this, call you a criminal, sing your praises, call you a hero. They will now look to you to lead them into a future. But more importantly, they will look to you to make them strong, to help them no longer fear the unknown, but to embrace it." he states "Help Earth and All her people, Human and otherwise, reach the stars and strive for a goal I Know it can achieve, because I have already seen it." he says as he waves a hand and both of them transport back to Paragon Corp.

Up in the still night, but brightening sky, one can see a small tear in space as the Trojan armada takes off, followed by the Tactical Cube, but not before it fires a spread of torpedos that explode in the upper atmosphere, which spreads a slight green mist around the world.

Cedrick watched them leave, before looking back to Calvine "So, what shall we do now, boss?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:33 am

It was kind of sad to see Zero go, and despite his grievances towards the queen at the least she wouldn't be hurting anyone anymore, and Zero got some peace of mind. He had a feeling he'd see them again but it likely wasn't going to be for a long time.

Still while he had things on his mind he wanted to do, at the moment there was a lot things that needed to be done now that required his attention. He also needed to find some of the others to see how they were doing.

"Go see what we can to help the people on the ground with clean up along with the authorities. We got a lot to do really, but once things settle down I think we're both due a long vacation. For now, let's get to work."

It be rough be he was confdient they'd be fine.

(I guess this is a decent spot to end the thread)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:31 pm

((I guess... Thead Closed and all out...))
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum