Gathering of Forces

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gathering of Forces - Page 8 Empty Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:09 pm

"We have a jamming model that would give us Much needed breathing room and hurting their cordination. The issue is, at the moment they're only city size in range." He says as he shows the device to the guard. "That's where you and yours come in. If you spread these to the major cities, Cedrick could them activate a single switch to activate them all at once."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:22 pm

As Calvine was explaining, NS-5s were comping in and placing jamming units around the area "This world is big. This will take some time." she says.

"Why not ask Zero to transport them where they're needed?" Nessa asks "After all, we see him popping in and out all the time." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Calvine thought about it. "..Not a bad idea. I'll send a message to them." He didn't use a phone, rather something on his watch. "Hopefully though we can get this done, its one our best shots."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 am

"This is Zero. What is it?" he asks on the other side of the com, the sound of battle could be heard as well "I'm kind of busy, so just give me the abridged version."

Cedrick comes back in "I have six large jammers ready for deployment, though, we will only need one or two at best." she says, looking at her data padd, which was running simulations "We simply need to get close to the Queen's ship to jam her communications."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:00 am

Calvine got straight to the point. "We have jammers that can disrupt the Trojan's movements that would be a game changer." He gave them a brief run down of it, including Cedrick's part which would help a hell of a lot.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:41 am

Zero was silent for a bit "I'll take all of them." he says as all of the jammers were transported up "I'll talk care of things from here." he says as the com goes dead.

Jennifer frowns "I suppose we'll be heading out as well. There's still plenty of fight that needs to be taken care of." she says as she motions for the rest of the Elite to follow her.

Cedrick looks at the read out for the jammers "The jammers are now within the cubes. I will now turn them on." she says as she taps in a command.

On the monitor's, the attacking Trojan pause in their attacks, some of them look around in confusion, before resuming their attack. However, they weren't nearly as coordinated as before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:20 pm

It worked, or at least it seemed to which was good news as advantage was better then nothing at all. He was going to keep a eye out on how Japan was doing, just to see when it took effect in other parts of the world, that one be one of the first since they were the closes to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:03 pm

Now that the Trojan were uncoordinated, the armed forces were not starting to get the upper hand in many of the battles. Though, there were still many battles where the Trojan were still winning.

Cedrick frowns as she looks at the monitors "I expected there to have been more of an impact than that." she says "I do not believe we have anything else to throw at them, do we?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:04 am

Calvine was annoyed by this, but not surprised. "Sadly, no. I was thinking maybe something that disrupt their senses and maybe make them attack each other only issue I have nothing like that. Closes thing would be to modify the virus but Jason said it would infect others so its out. The only real thing left to do is find and take out the queen, which will be easier said then done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:05 pm

"That's not true. Jason knows where the Queen is and we know how to get ahold of him. Plus, Zero knows where the Queen is as well, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to jam her interlink node." Buddy says.

Cedrick shakes her head "That is due to the large jammers Zero beamed to his cubes." she says "They are what has blocked the Trojan communications." she points out.

It had been a few hours of nothing changing, other than the various armed forces finally getting the upper hand, since the Trojan supply line was cut off. They were still a threat, but they were finally losing.

Suddenly, all the Trojan suddenly Stopped fighting! As if someone flipped a switch on them. They didn't even respond when attacked. Suddenly, the Entire Trojan army on Earth went into Full withdrawal mode as they made a beeline back towards their ships and at the same time, the green Borg shield that was protecting Earth was dropped.

Cedrick was looking over some readouts "The Trojan are in full retreat. They are piling into their ships and taking off in Scores as we speak." Buddy announces.

Cedrick looks up, a bit confused, before she goes on checking reports on the various battles around the world "Japan, America, Europe. They are pulling out on a global scale." she says "I do believe that victory is ours." she says. She almost looked happy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:38 pm

It was finally over but it almost didn't feel like it, it was really hard for Calvine to put into words. He was just glad the Trojan were finally just retreating.

"It feels surreal but I'm glad its over.." Calvine said with a sigh. "If nothing else good comes from this mess then maybe earth could get some useful things left behind like what happened with the Space Pirates."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 am

Cedrick looks over some read outs "Most of the Trojan forces have either taken their downed forces or destroyed them. But there are some that our forces had captured. Post battle, that is." she says. Which meant that it would be likely that Paragon Corp would be one of the Few places that would have access to Trojan technology.

"We're getting a signal from Zero. He says that he had made contact with the Trojan Queen." Buddy says "He says that he will be coming back down to talk about what had just happened."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:16 am

"Got into contact? That's a surprise.." Calvine mumbled to himself. It just seemed odd that out of all the places they went after the queen was having a conversation apparently. It honestly couldn't have been the First time someone tried to peacefully solve things, if nothing else because they couldn't beat them. So that being the case, what was different now?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:42 am

The usual green transportation later and Zero was standing there in full Borg form and standing right next to him, would could assume it was the Trojan Queen!

Zero looks over to Calvine and Cedrick, who looked passive, which meant she was getting ready to attack at a Moments notice.

Zero holds up a hand "Hold on. She's not here to start anything." he says.

Cedrick shakes her head "It is a little late for that, wouldn't you say?" she asks.

Zero nods "It would be easier if we were to sit down and talk." he says "Come, let's go to my Cube to talk things over and about what happened and why."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:53 am

"..All right I'll hear them out." Calvine didn't understand what was going on, but he at least trusted Zero enough to humor them far as everything went. It still didn't make sense why everything suddenly stopped which is why they were going to find out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:18 am

Zero transports Calvine and Cedrick to his Cube, which was now complete. Inside was exactly like a Borg Cube would look like. Thousands of alcoves, except they were all empty.

Cedrick had heard tails from Ness about the inside of a Borg Cube and she had to admit, she wasn't impressed by what she saw. It looked like across between Cyberpunk and Steampunk.

Zero has a table and some chairs ready for them "Please, have a seat. We might be here for some time." he says as some food and drinks materialize on the table.

Cedrick sits down "To start, why, exactly, did the Trojan attack Earth?" she asks "I would like to hear this from their Queen."

Zero shakes his head "She can't speak English yet. She's still learning our language." he says.

Cedrick nods slowly "I can not speak for Calvine, but I can wait." for her, this was important.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:21 am

Calvine shook his head. "Yeah, I want to know too," Nothing they said would excuse it but at least he'd know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:57 am

Zero nods slowly "Okay than." he says as he walks over to the Queen. She holds out her arm and Zero injects his tubules into it.

"She's going to speak Through me. It'll be her talking, so address her and not me." he advises.

"I am known as the Trojan Queen." Zero says "I attacked your world because I was told Humans would destroy me." she says "The evidence was very convincing and until that moment when the Other told me about your world, I knew nothing of Humans or Earth..." she explains.

"I was advised by the Other to attack before Earth could become a power in the galaxy and destroy me. You might say I was acting in self defense." she says "Eliminating a threat before it becomes one."

"But now you see that this 'Other' was mistaken and had fed you false information, is that correct?" Cedrick asks.

The Trojan Queen shakes her head "No. The Other spoke truth. Earth Has eliminated my kind, but not in the way I had thought." she says "By sending this one before me, I had found one who was like me. Alone in this universe. One who understood what it was like to be the last of their kind." she says, referring to Zero.

"Because through him, I had seen that true emptiness is like. He knows that absolute loneliness is like. To have no one around and, that is what I had felt for so long. But now, with him, I can see what I couldn't before."

"Which is what, exactly?" Cedrick asks.

"The Universe and everything that has come before, is now, and will be." she says "And I see it, through the eyes of one who has seen it all."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:17 pm

That part made sense to Calvine at least, but there was more. "That part makes sense, so why did you attack all the other planets? And did you see what this 'Other' you mentioned look like?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 pm

The Trojan Queen looks over to Calvine "I didn't 'Attack' them. I rescued them. Made them apart of something better and while looking for my own reason to exist, I gave others their own reason." she says.

Cedrick suddenly gets up, then heads out of the area. Something obviously disturbed her about that answer.

The Trojan Queen paid her no mind "But I no longer feel the need to save others from their mundane existence and I will leave Earth with no more actions against it or their people." she says "I have finally found my reason for being."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Calvine could understand why, he didn't like that answer either. He didn't hate the queen because despite all the bad crap they did, holding onto hate didn't do him any favors. It didn't mean he liked them however, if they suddenly combusted into flames he could of cared less. Though maybe Zero could get them around to a different line of thinking, hopefully.

"I see. This other you mentioned, did they show what they looked like?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:26 pm

The Queen shakes her head "Not in so much detail. Their image was darkened and distorted, as was their voice. I couldn't tell who it was, or even their gender." she says "However, the evidence they presented always came out clear." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 am

That part sucked but he honestly hadn't expected too much. Either way he had really nothing else to add and he wanted to be away from the queen. From what it said it seemed his boy Zero might be staying with the Queen.

She was crazy and not easy on the eyes but someone had to do it and beauty was in the eye of the beholder but geez man. Don't travel with the first chick you had something unqiuely in common with.

"I don't have anything else to say. I'm going to find Cedrick then we can leave."
He excused himself to find her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:21 am

It was like a maze in the Tactical Cube. Every corridor looked the same. But despite this, Calvine found Cedrick. She was using her tricorder to scan parts of the cube when she looks up and sees Calvine, then goes back to what she was doing "So how did the redt of the Q&A sesson go with the Queen?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:59 am

Calvine shook his head. "Not so much. I was hoping to find out about the person behind things but they didn't know either. I'm ready to go when you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum