Distractions

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions - Page 5 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:24 pm

Aron decided to weigh in. "If we both go with her, it should be fine. Worse comes to worse we'll just head back." He didn't like being cooped up in one place either so he could sympathize with Angel.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Persephone nods in agreement. A walk around would d them some good. Besides, Angel was an active creature by nature an not being able to wander around was driving her stir crazy "We shall head out after breakfast. We can pick up anything we need along the way." she says with a smile. She had to admit, she was worried about her home and maybe a walk would take her mind off it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:07 pm

After breakfast was done and the three were exiting out of the house, Aron decided to voice something. "You all right Peresphone? I could be over thinking of something that's not there but seem like something is bothering you." He figured if it wasn't just in his head to talk without his family there. Sure he wanted Pereshone to be close to them and visa versa but he couldn't force it, besides they just met.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Persephone looks over to Aron "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" she asks.

Angel looks over "Aron's feeling a little insecure." she says as she grabs Aron in a bear hug "Don't worry! Angel will make all your insecurities go away!" she says as she squeezes her full, round breasts against Aron's chest.

Persephone sighs as she moves to pry Angel away from Aron "Lady Angel, please restrain yourself. You're embarrassing Aron in front of his family." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 am

Luckily the three weren't sitting in the kitchen table in front of everyone anymore but still they were in front of the house so he was a bit embarrassed. Espeically when something had a mind of its own that was large and stiff pressed agains't Angel before she was pulled away.

Fortunately the clothes he was wearing didn't really make that visible but still. He tried to play it off. "Um, thanks Angel but I'm fine. And I guess I was over thinking things again." He said to Peresphone."Anyway, where did you want to go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Angel shrugs "I don't know. I want to wander. We'll find ourselves somewhere eventually, right?" she points out.

For Persephone, that was good enough. If Angel wanted to wander, then wander they shall do. The problem with wandering, was that trouble could find them, and like Aron, Persephone just wanted a quiet walk.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:23 am

"Then walking it is." Sure Aron wanted a quite walk but if they weren't going to get it, he wasn't going to complain about it too much. One thing he still thought of is Angel's speech to Peresphone when she felt she had been wreckless. There Had to be something there, it was almost like a split personality.

Sure everyone had different sides to themselves, but so much didn't add up to Angel's normal behavior that a part of him had the crazy theory part of it was an act, and she was just waiting for others to catch up. Or she thought people took life too seriously.

Of course it could be like usual he was just over thinking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Angel looks over to Aron after a bit of walking "What's wrong, Aron?" she asks. This gets Persephone's attention "He's been over thinking something ever since we left his place." she says to the maid.

Persephone looks over to Aron "Aron, is this true?" she asks "You know if there's something on your mind, you can always talk to us about anything, right?" she says with a reassuring smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Aron had been thinking of a lot of things since their walk, some he'd rather talk to Persphone about one on one since it was about them but a few other things as well. "I've been thinking a lot of things, actually. One thing you two should know about me is I often go into my own world thinking, most of the time its nothing. I may not act like it but I'm a big introvert but things kinda made me more social. Right now, I was just thinking sometimes it seems like Angel is a totally different person then she is normally at random times. I don't know how to explain it right now so I keep it to myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Angel blinks in surprise "I do?" she asks as she looks over to Persephone "Do I act like a different person at times?" she asks, confused.

Persephone shakes her head "No, Lady Angel. You only ever act like yourself." she says. then looks over to Aron "While it's true that My Lady may have the occasional mood swing, she's never acted like a different person." she says "You need to remember, she's responsible for everyone living in Castlevania. Including you. That's a tremendous responsibility for one as young as she." the maid points out.

Angel walks close to Aron, invading his personal space as she looks him in the eyes with excitement in her golden eyes "Whom do I sometimes, at random, act like? A secret agent? A super hero? A fashion model?" she asks in a hushed tone, as if i t were some powerful world changing secret.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Aron shook his head. "I don't know. I guess the former if you wanted to put a tag." He really wasn't sure but better to give Angel some kind of answer then none.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Angel's face lights up as she turns to the demonic maid "Persephone! Did you hear? I sometimes, at random, act like a Super Hero! Just like Daddy!" she says, sounding excited "Let's go shopping for Super Hero costumes! I want to look like a crime fighter from the comic books!" she says as she grabs both Persephone and Aron's hands and starts dragging them off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 am

Aron was going to protest but she seemed so happy at the moment that he decided against it. Besides, out of all the things Angel could do this was pretty harmless so he went along with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Angel found a specialty clothing store were one could order special outfits. She wanders in and was greeted by a motherly looking woman with glasses "Greeting, young lady. How may I help you today?" she asks.

Angel, still in a good mood about sometimes acting (at random) like a super hero, bounces over o the counter "I would like a super hero outfit, please?" she says, a grin plastered on her face, which was showing off her fangs.

The elderly lady blinks in surprise "Oh! Well, alright. What super hero costume would you like?" she asks.

Angel blinks in surprise herself, then turns to Aron "I don't know. What super hero do I sometimes, at random, act like?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Aron had to think, but drew a blank. "Honestly, couldn't tell you. How about we look around until we find something that clicks for you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Persephone pulls Aron aside "Suggest she wear something like her daddy. Otherwise she's likely to pick something far too revealing and not appropriate at all, for fighting crime and not think anything of it." she whispers to him as Angel wanders around, looking for something that struck her fancy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 02, 2017 9:01 am

Aron wasn't sure why Peresphone didn't suggest that since it wasn't like Angel listened to him more then the maid but he rolled with it. "Hey Angel. If you have no ideas, why not wear something like your dad? You said he's a super hero in his own way right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 pm

The reason why Persephone said nothing, was because it wasn't her place to say anything. She had been given many liberties as of late and because of that, she had forgotten her place. Aron might not like it, but she was still a servant and Angel was still her master.

Angel thinks for a bit "Daddy has organic armor how am I suppose to get organic armor?" she mumbles to herself, then a light goes off in her eyes "Oh! I got it! Latex! It can be made to look like organic armor and it allows for freedom for movement" sh looks to the older lady at the counter and bows slightly, which gets a bo from Persephone as well, "hank you for your help! Have a good day!" she says as she rushes out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 04, 2017 3:55 pm

Aron really didn't like it but there was nothing for it. He had learned long ago as much as he disliked it, it was effectively up to Peresphone either way. If she wanted things to remain as they are, they would be so he more or less left it alone and decided not to talk about it.

He followed after her, so Angel wouldn't get too far ahead and possibly get herself into trouble.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

The young half vampire had found what she was looking for. A cosplay shop. Once inside, she wanders over to the makeup section, looking for her target. Soon enough, she found it: Skin tight latex costumes as well as latex paint. she nods after a bit "Yes. These will do nicely." she says with a smile.

She wanders off while Persephone gathers up what Angel was looking at. The young woman in question was currently looking at the lacy outfits, her golden eyes were all a sparkle "These as well, will do just as nicely." she says.

She starts off towards the accessories while Persephone gathers the lacy costumes up as well. She soon picked out some of the more flashy accessories, then head to the front desk to a rather confused young lady behind the register, as Persephone brings all the stuff Angel wanted up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 07, 2017 12:43 am

Aron had noted that Angel seemed to go after the more 'exotic' type of clothes. He wasn't sure where she picked it up or it was just something she really always had. Either way it really didn't matter it was just a small observation of his.

We'll, if this was an anime it would be likely due to fan service or a harem anime where the main character is put in all these compromising conditions. Main difference unlike most main chars of that genre I'm not dense in that area. My life fills like one as of late at times so guess I'm halfway there.

He Had heard of some super hero group but didn't mention it or Angel likely would want to check them out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 10, 2017 12:41 pm

After the three of them left the clothing shop, Angel stops by an art supply shop and picks up some things to draw with. It was time for her to design her new super hero costume. Persephone sets down the cloth and leans over to Aron "Now is a good time to make suggestions..." she whispers to Aron "Just a quick heads up, Lady Angel's super hero costume will be leg high and have a cape. So keep those in mind." she whispers again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Aron went to go help Angel pick out her clothes, there were of course more 'out there' clothing types but he did decide to meet them half way far as that went so everyone was happy. She wasn't an little kid and he wasn't going to treat them like one. If Angel wanted her costume to be sexy that was fine as long as she didn't over do it; which is what he was there for.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Knowing Angel, and the people she hung around with when it came to all things sexy (which was the Succubus), and given the fact that she wasn't shy when it came to her body, there was a good chance that she Would go bit overboard when it came to the 'sexyness' of her super hero costume.

After they got all the supplies they needed, or that Angel felt she wanted, thy set off back to Aron's parents house and their RV. Persephone would have some work ahead of her. Because not Only would the demonic maid have to make Angel's outfit, tere was a goo bet that Angel would want matching outfits for both Persephone and Aron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Aron guessed as long as they weren't in public often it wouldn't too bad but he did his best for damage control being over their shoulder for suggestions. He just didn't know how it was going to turn out exactly, but he was going to find out soon enough.

He shouldn't be surprised Peresphone could even put clothes together, that woman could do about anything
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum