Distractions

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions Empty Distractions

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:30 am

It had been a minute since Aron had been to Tokyo, but he had to say he really missed it. It was the place he had spent most of his life, after all. He really did wish Angel was a bit more modest, since she really didn't care if he saw her in any state of undress. Fortunately, he could manage and he had Persephone to take his sexual aggression on.

They didn't get spend As much time alone considering Angel but they made it work. Aron did want to buy Persephone something but he wasn't sure what. Materially she likely wouldn't care, it would be more the thought behind it then anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Distractions Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Namey Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:58 pm

They had gotten Angel her own camper to tow along,so she had her own room. They also had a com set up between the two, so Angel wouldn't get lonely. Because a lonely Angel was an unhappy Angel andi f Angel was unhappy, Persephone was unhappy.

Still, this was Angel's first time back in Japan since they ran from the Hunters and that Necrowarrior. They hadn't seen him since Persephone tried to take him on. However, the demonic maid could have sworn that she had been seeing that Ross fellow everywhere they went.

She didn't want to bring it up to Aron until she was completely sure it was him and that he was following them. She also didn't say anything to Angel, because chances were good that she already knew and like always, she just didn't care.

That was something that always worried Persephone and she was sue Aron as well, Angel's total lack of regard for her own safety. Though she might treat everything as a big game, when she Did finally get serious, watch out! Persephone, for her part, had yet to see this side of Angel. But one day, it would happen an on that day, Persephone would pity who Angel turned her fury on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:18 am

Aron had seen a bit of it, with the Hunters anyway but it definitely didn't suit them. Luckily they hadn't ran into their ilk any time soon since that time so that was the good thing.

He had been doing some research of what you could due electricity manipulation in theory and while much of it was interesting and very surprising, even if it was possible he wasn't close to the needed power and skill level to pull them off yet; if ever. It was apparently a lot more versatile then he had originally thought especially given his kinds nature.

Aron was in no rush for it though, it was more just in case he ever needed to step that aspect up one day. He was just enjoying walking with the two at the moment.

"If you two are up for it, I'm long over due to visiting some family here some time before we leave Tokyo but not right away. Up to you two." He could visit them some time on his own time if they didn't want to. His family was unique, only because he had been adopted in, then with people marrying expanded that further.

He had never seen it before, but he always thought Angel would be good with kids because at times she was like a big kid herself. Peresphone was rather motherly as he remarked before she'd be a good mom if she wanted to. Angel would too in his opinion, once she mellowed out and got more tempered anyway. He only said due to the fact some times there were kids around, but Aron had no clue if any would be present during visiting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Persephone had no problem with it and she said so, provided that Angel had problem with it either. That's where havin a girlfriend who was someone's servant might start to complicate things. Persephone would always be on Angel's side, even if it clashed with Aron But thankfully, Angel was Very relaxed when it came to almost anything, sometimes recklessly so. Still, Persephone was certain Angel would have no objections to Aron seeing his family.

The maid goes over to the intercom and asks Angel, who was sounding sleepy, but gave no objections, like Persephone thought. She takes her seat in the passengers chair "Lady Angel said she has no problems with us visiting your family." she says.

She was, however, concerned how his family might take to her, his girlfriend, being a servant and with a master who acted like Angel often does, no less.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 am

It didn't take too long to reach their destination, once they got the go ahead that was. Aron was confident his family would like Peresphone, she was pleasant and polite enough. Angel was a bit much at times, but she was a good person.

Once they got to the home and knocked, it wasn't too long before it was opened revealing a beautiful woman who upon seeing Aron gave him a hug before pulling away. "Good to see you again son." The woman wasn't human, that much Peresphone could tell but she wasn't the same race as Aron either.

There were two young girls, looking around five or so and obviously twins with the same type of wings as Aron. One seemed sort of shy and hung back behind the woman, while the other had enough energy for the both of them. They ran to Aron to give him a hug(or just his leg, he was too tall much to her annoyance) so he had to crouch down again.

"Good to see you two. Been good?" Aron asked them.

"I'm always good." She said as if matter of fact while the woman shook her head a bit bemused. The girl seemed to finally notice something as a light bulb went off. "Whoa, you have new friends! Hi, my name is Lina. I hope you keep big brother out of trouble cause I can't do it when he's gone."

"Now, now. Get them adjusted Lina."
The woman turned to the two women. "I'm Vanessa, and these are my daughters Lina and Rina. It's nice to meet you two."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:46 pm

((You should probably update Aron's Known Relatives, since it only has his adoptive father on there and mentions nothing about a mother or sisters.))

Angel does a formal curtsey "I am Lady Angelica Elizabeth Maria Anastasia Tepes, ruler of Castlevania. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." she says, introducing herself "And this is my lady-in-waiting, Persephone" she motions to the demonic maid.

Persephone also curtseys, but it was more of one that a servant would use "Charmed." she says politely.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:21 am

Vanessa smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you both. I've been wanting to meet you both since I was told about you two " She moved aside to let all three of them fully come in and close the door behind them. "So you three want anything to eat or drink?"

Aron shook his head. "No thanks. Where's dad?"

"He's out and about, probably be back later." Vanessa said, glancing at her daughter behind her. "Why don't you say hello to them Lina?"

Lina refused to move from her spot, but she did glance at Peresphone outfit from time to time.

Vanessa sighed a bit. "We'll, forgive Lina a bit she's painfully shy with new people but I'm trying to cosher her out of it a bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:52 pm

The demonic maid was use to betting looks at her outfit, because it was pretty much the only thing she ever wore when not sleeping. Still, she didn't pay it any mind. If the little girl had something to say about it, she would. Until then, Persephone wouldn't say anything on it. She just hoped that the same could be said for Angel.

Still, she had to wonder if the residents of this family were here legally, which meant they had to register with the Scanners, otherwise they would be breaking the law. It was kind of stupid, but since Humans Did populate most of this planet, they had the right to make themselves feel safe however they saw fit, even if it Was wrong to do so at the expense of others.

Persephone also didn't know how to feel right now, ever having heard most anything about Aron's family, while she talked about hers and he had even met her sisters, and more, some time ago. Should she feel upset that she was only Now meeting his family? She wasn't sure. She would have to talk to Angel about this.

And speaking of whom, Angel was tossing a look to Lina from time to time, each time she looked at Persephone. Probably her way of showing how rude the young girl was being. Which, in her own way, was a good thing. Because the alternative was Angel outright point it out and Persephone didn't want to embarrass Aron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Vanessa looked down at Lina. "You have something you want to say young lady? Glancing without saying anything can be rude."

Lina froze at being put on the spot and being caught, she just wanted to talk to Peresphone and liked her dress, she was just painfully shy. "Sorry."

The older woman shook her head. "Not to me. I know you didn't mean anything Lina but just how you say things how you do things is important."

Shuffling a bit, the young girl moved from behind her mother and to Peresphone. "Sorry miss Peresphone. I just..like your dress and..I have time talking to new people.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:53 pm

Persepone nods to the young girl "Thank you. In my profession it's customary for those in my line of work to wear a uniform, much like this one, while we preform our duties." she explains carefully, no wanting to give the wrong impression that she was pretty much a servant.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:15 am

An 'oh' came from Lina after the explanation, though she didn't quite get what Peresphone meant. She knew it was a uniform but wasn't sure what it is she did, it looked like a maid outfit?

Aron hadn't said anything about what Peresphone did to his family, mainly because he wasn't sure if it was something she'd want known.

Vanessa was glad that part was settled, now she could focus on getting to know her two guest, more so her son's girlfriend. "Are you two hungry or thirsty?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Angel nods, delighted "Yes, please. I am famished." she says, still acting like a lady should.

Which prompted Persephone to also act as she was created for "If there are no objections, may I help prepare the meal?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Vanessa smiled. "Of course. I would appreciate it. This way." Plus it would be a chance to get to know her son's girlfriend. She motioned for the young woman to follow her into the kitchen.

Rina was curious of something. "How did you all meet?" She had only heard about Peresphone and Angel a few times but not much else.

"I ran into them in New York, I think." Aron said having to think back a bit. He was glad he did or would have never met Pereshone and Angel
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Angel nods "That's correct. It was raining an to get out of the rain, I sought out shelter in the local homeless shelter, were I had met Aron and Natomi." she says, recounting the tale of how they had met. Telling of Medusa and the scuffle outside of the shelter It all sounded like a fantastic story, one that couldn't possibly be true, but Angel reassured them that every word she said was as true as the sky was blue on a cloudless day. Persephone interrupted some of the more 'colorful' moments, distracting Angel enough that she glossed over them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:46 am

It was thankful Angel was interrupted on some of the more colorful parts, though the two children were listening to the story with their upmost attention since it fascinated them.

In the mean time, Vanessa was rather impressed by Peresphone's cooking skills. She was hardly a bad cook by any means but she had some real talent for it. She had taught Aron how to cook as it was a basic life skill she felt everyone should learn; along with the fact it would be helpful for any girlfriend or future wife so they didn't have to do all the work all the time. That aside it was good he found a woman who could, it was something more young women were missing these days.

"You're very good at this. Who taught you how to cook?" Vanessa asked the young woman. Though, she wasn't sure how old she actually was as looks could be decieving. She had met people who only looked 14 but were actually older before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Persephone looks over to Aron's mother "Why thank you. I've had a long time to perfect my cooking skills" she says, then goes back to what sh was doing "I was taught how to cook by the librarian of the castle live in. He was tasked in, not only looking after the old tomes of the castle, but to help those seeking knowledge." she explains. She Didn't say that he was a perverted old who liked looking at young women's panties.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:39 am

In that particular case it was a better thing for Vanessa not to know. "I'm mostly self taught, I didn't have any particular teacher myself. I made sure Aron knew how to cook not not only so he could take of himself but anyone he's with. Not fair for just one person to do all the work all the time. If you have any questions then please let me know. I've been wanting to get to know my son's girlfriend."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Persephone smiles at what Vanessa said "If there's something you wish to know, please feel free to ask. Honesty is one of the things I value and the fact that Aron is so honest, is quite pleasing to both Lady Angel and myself." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:53 am

"I can respect that but we barely know each other so I won't pry too much. How long have you and Angel known each other?"
From her interactions so far, Peresphone seemed like a nice young woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Persephone shakes her head "Please, feel free to ask anything you wish." she offers "As for Lady Angel, I've known her all her life. I watched her grow from a small child, into a lovely young woman and, if permitted, I shall watch her grow into a wise elderly woman."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:42 am

Vanessa saw no issues with that, but she couldn't think of much on top of her head. At least for now. "If I think of something, I will but its not just a one way street. I hope my son is taking good care of you." And visa versa of course but that went without saying, relationships, healthy ones at least were give and takes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Persephone nods "Of course he is. Though, he is, at times, too nice for his own good. Not that's a bad thing. It's just..." she trails off "If I ma ask, how long does one of Aron's people live?" she asks in a hesitant tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Vanessa wondered about the last question and the former, but she thought it had to do with his life span compared to hers and Angels. "What do you mean by at times? And the most he can live without extra outside aid is about two thousand years roughly."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Persephone gets a sad look on her face "Oh. I see. That means both Lady Angel and myself will likely out live Aron." she mumbles, then decided to focus on the other question "As for Aron begin too nice for his own good, he tends to see the good in people and situations, even if none are to be had. But optimism is always a good thing." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Vanessa figured the two must have a really long life span if they would out live two thousand years like that. It did quash any idea of her asking if she could possibly see grandchildren possibly one day like a stereotypical mother. After all, if she outlived Aron she would undoubtfully outlive any children she had. Burrying your own child or worse multiple children was a pain she wouldn't wish on anyone.

That was of course assuming they were comptable enough, Aron never mentioned about her condition simply because that was more personal information.

"True." Vanessa conceded, deciding to let the depressing subject drop. "The world isn't a nice place so its nice to have just a bit of optimistism to get through it. I've noticed a lot of people this generation have a more cynical outlook of themselves and the world around them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum