Distractions

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions - Page 9 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Aron was quite, though something did occur to him. "You know, Ross did mention something about Dragonballs you can make a wish. If its even remotely true we can look into it and see about reviving Mally. But again, even if was I wouldn't know where to start.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Angel looks over to Aron "I know where to start." she says "Grandpa Lost! We need your wisdom!" she calls out.

"Now, now, child. There's no need to be so loud." the old man says as he hobbles out from seemingly nowhere "What can I do for you, me dear?" he asks, leaning on his walking stick.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Aron knew the old man well at this point. "It's good to see you're in good health Lost. We called you here because we wanted to help Peresphone's sister here back to life. I heard about a rumor of something called the Dragonballs and was wondering if it was true, and if so where we could find them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Lost nods "Indeed the rumors are true. There are objects called Dragon Balls that can grant any wish one desires. he says "However, to find them, you need to go to the ends of the Earth and even beyond and once there, you need to pass the test of the Guardian of the Earth, and only Then, will you be allowed to make your wish from the Dragon Balls." he says, cryptically.

Angel nods, as if understanding everything that was said "So basically, we need to find where the Guardian of the Earth lives and ask him if we can make a wish from his magical wish granting orbs. Sounds easy enough." she says, cheerfully.

Lost nods again "That's basically it in a nutshell. However, there's only one among you who has the stamina to get to the Lookout where this Guardian resides" he says as his gaze falls upon Persephone "If you make the climb, which is quite long, and gain the favor of this powerful Guardian, who drove off the Space Pirate invasion years ago, will you be able to make a wish for your sister, or for Angel?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:53 pm

For all her carefree nature, Aron didn't see Angel making a wish over Peresphone's sister at least at the current. She wasn't that selfish or self centered. So the only way he thought anything of that would come up would be if Peresphone took the intiative if Angel said nothing.

Seeing as it wasn't his family and he wasn't the one making the climb, he didn't say anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Persephone honestly couldn't say. If it came down to either her sister or Lady Angel, Persephone would always, of curse, choose Angel. Anyone from the castle would. After all, Angel was their lord and ruler. Their lives existed to serve Angel in one way or the other. Persephone knew Mally would understand and even do the same, if the roles were reversed.

"So where do we find this Guardian? Angel asks, totally oblivious to the inner struggle that Persephone was waging with herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Aron didn't know either, though at the same time he wouldn't be surprised if he did know. Like he had said a bit before, it was something Peresphone would have to make a decision on about her life in general.

"I was going to just ask that. But before you go, if its all right could I have a word with you in private?
" While Lost was here and before he went about his busy schedule, it didn't hurt to ask.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Lost nods and excuses himself from Angel and Persephone and hobbles a bit away "What's on your mind, Aron?" Lost asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:03 pm

Aron waited until Lost got there before saying anything. "I was raised to respect the wisdom of elders, so I came for advice. A bit ago earlier I told Peresphone I loved her and it seemed to scare them. At first I thought maybe because it was too soon for her and it made them uncomfortable, but I don't think that is it. I don't want to make them uncomfortable by bringing it back up, but at the same time not sure its a good idea just to ignore it completely either. I'm not really sure the right way to go about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Lost thinks for a bit "Well, as I wasn't there, I can't really say about what was going through her mind. However, I would like to hazard a guess and say that she might feel like you're going to fast in the relationship department." he says "And that it'll force her to choose between you and Angel and as we both know, she will always choose Angel." he points out.

"It really is nothing personal. It's just how she was created. It's how they all were created. To protect their master at all costs, even their own happiness." he explains.

"The best advise I can give you, about her, is to slow way, way down. Remember, she's over a few hundred years old and is use to taking things quite slow." he says as he hands Aron a piece of paper "Those are the coordinates of the Lookout where the Guardian lives."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Everyone would probably call Aron a fool, but he honestly believed deep down Peresphone would make decisions of her own sooner or later. She already did to a degree, but he meant bigger.

He accepted the piece of paper. "Thank you for  your advice." It was a good time to return to the others so they could get this started. "I just got the location from Lost so we can leave when you two are ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Angel looks around "Grandpa Lost?" she asks, then wanders over to where Lost and Aron walked to, looking for him.

Persephone shakes her head "That's fine. We don't need to go on any red herring hunts." she says.

Mally nods,a bit solemnly. She was a bit disappointed, but there really wasn't anything she could do about it , since she was long since dead.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:48 pm

"Lost is credible so it wouldn't be a wild goose chase. You sure you just want to ignore this?" Aron asked them, not judging but merely clarifying what she wanted to do. But it seemed strange to him after asking if she could help her sister to just brush this aside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Persephone nods "Yes. The timing isn't right for this sort of adventure." she says "I'm certain that the Guardian of the Earth isn't going to be going anywhere in the time it takes us to have a good road trip." she points out.

She knew that Aron wasn't up for fighting of almost any kind and Angel Was. So as long as she kept the focus on the road trip, Lady Angel would Also focus on the road trip and there would be no confrontations
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:04 pm

"All right. I'll leave it alone for now. We'll be heading out tomorrow morning anyway." To where he didn't know, they never really did most of the time for these sorts of things.

While he didn't like fighting per say, he knew violence was sometimes needed it just wasn't his first resort.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Violence was usually Angel's first reaction to most situations. In fact, if it wasn't for her hit first mentality, he wold never have met Aron, who, in turn, met Persephone. Which means that Angel's temper, in this instances, was a good thing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:28 pm

"So since that's on the backburner for now, do you feel like doing anything in the mean time?"
He didn't mind either way, really. What Angel wanted to do, if any would also factor in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:30 pm

"Hey!" Angel calls out, and was suddenly There! She latched onto Aron's arm like a vice "You and I were already on our way to an adventure!" she say, in an offended tone that he would have forgotten about it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Aron should of known. "Sorry about that Angel. It was just with everything with Lost information and over thinking I got side tracked. You're right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:06 am

Angel seemed delighted by this "Yay!" she says, throwing her arms into the air, like she just didn't care. She looks over to Mally "I know you're haunting Aron, so I want you to stay here." she says, then grabs Aron by the arm again and stars to drag him with her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:12 am

"Where did you want to go?" It had been some time since he and Angel had just done anything with just the two of them so he was more going with the flow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Angel thinks for a bit "Not really sure..." she mumbles, then perks up "How about we go looking for for some ghosts? I hear Japan is full of ghost stories. Like the Aokigahara! That sounds like a Very interesting place." she says.

Persephone looks over to Angel "I've heard of Aokigahara as well. it sounds a lot like the Forest of Silence back home. Except, you know, without the hords of monsters roaming around." she pipes in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Aron didn't know why Angel had such an interest in ghost, considering where she came from it should be considered mundane by now but it was just his opinion. [color=cyan"I really don't know much of anything about it."[/color]
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 pm

Angel perks up "Than let's go find out together!" she says, just as enthusiastic as ever, as she grabs Aron by the arm and starts dragging him off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Aron didn't want to be a spoiled sport and ruin Angel's fun, so he allowed himself to be dragged along. He had a hard time saying no to Angel at times to begin with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum