Distractions

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Distractions

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:32 am

"Give me a second then."

Aron excused himself to go back in the house, his little sisters were the most upset of him leaving so soon, but he promised he'd come back sooner or later.

He came back before too long. "I don't know about you, but I never did any Serious climbing, but I can take an guess at the basics."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:43 am

Ross nods "I can imagine..." he says, eyeing Aron's wings "I have It builds upper body strength." he points out as he starts off.

They would need to hit a store before he took him to the Lookout "If you manage to climb all the way up, you'll meet up with the Guardian of Earth. He's old, he powerful, and he doesn't like to be bothered by meaningless things." he says.

"Luckily, you won't have to fight him. Making the climb up and explaining your reasons are usually good enough." he points out "Now, once there, he'll give you a choice. As a reward for making he climb up, to make a wis wit the Dragon Balls, or to get training from him Personally." he says.

"And let me tell you now, with his training, almost No one would be able to stand against you and I mean that." he says, a serious look on his face "Just something to think about. Also, there's more tha one way to bring a person back to life besides the Dragon Balls." he states.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 pm

It was an tempting offer, simply because he knew how chaotic and uncertain life on earth can be. One thing he disagreed with Ross about is the path of the warrior leading to pain and suffering. It definitely could be, but being a normal civilian was no guarntee of a peaceful life on earth. Some fighters that were complete pricks on top of it all died peacefully in their sleep ripe of old age. Kindly normal people seemingly random attacked and taken before their time.

It seemed to Aron while one path did help lower or heightened chances of outcomes, it was pretty much rolling the dice. He could definitely use that training to protect Peresphone, Angel and his other loved ones better but bringing them back and the fallen was more important. Lost could only hold Angel for so long as well.

"I'll keep that in mind. So how strong is he then?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Ross arch's a brow "Who, the Guardian?" he asks "Strong enough that no one smart would mess with him unless they had to. Strong enough to completely destroy this world with One finger if he wanted to, and he wouldn't even have used a Fraction of his Real power." he points out.

"People who learn from him have the chance to become some of the strongest fighters in the known universe and That, is saying something." he says.

"He has thousands of lifetimes of fighting experience and with each battle win, lost, or tie, he has only gotten stronger and stronger." he says.

"Now, there are only a small handful of people in this universe who can stand against him and even fewer who surpass him in power or skill." he says, nodding.

Ross looks over to Aron "He can give this to you as well, should you make it to the Lookout and should you choose it."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:32 pm

"Sounds out there, but seen enough not to really be surprised anymore."

It sounded extremely far fetched; and he thought his father's story of Lady Yasko flattening a small mountain range was out there during their battle with that Jevrath creature. Of course his father wasn't there at the time so it was just passed to him. Then again he had seen enough to be open minded about things. He himself wasn't the strongest person around, but he knew enough to take care of himself. His father was many times stronger and more skilled, but that was an given.

The vampire hunter leader, who ever they had been strong enough to kill Peresphone and she was stronger then he was, especially without her limiter. But it could of been possible he just got them with a cheap shot as he was going to kill Angel before pushing them out the way or something.

And even if he could somehow do both did he really need it? Realistically, he may have to fight vampire or demon hunters respectively with Angel and Peresphone around. Using some training to become god-like sounded a bit much for the range he'd have to worry about. Not unless something insane went after one or both of them.

Either way, it was just something to think about.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Ross pays for their things "Sounds pretty far-fetched, huh?" he asks. He wanders into an ally by the store, looks around slightly to make sure no one was watching or around.

Suddenly, foot long spikes jut out of his joints and 'unlock', slithering over his body, covering it completely, before 'locking' into place, forming armor

Within a second or so, Ross was gone, replaced by Death Knight. He takes a step towards Aron, his chains clinking as he does "Then let's go and see if these rumors are true or not." he growls in a groveled, two-toned, voice.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Aron was a bit taken back by this, if only because it was technically the first time he had seen Ross transform but it only lasted for a short bit."What, the Guardian's strength? It sounded like you knew already.." He had a feeling that wasn't it though, but could be wrong.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Death Knight nods "I do. But you don't and seeing is believing." he growls in his two-toned voice as he puts a hand on Aron's shoulder "Either way, we're heading off." he says.

"You may have teleported before, but my method of teleportation can be, unsettling." he points out "You have a strong stomach, right?" he asks as he grabs his cape and brings it around, enveloping them both as they disappear in an emerald flash of tortured screams!

((Both are out for now.))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: