Distractions

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions - Page 3 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Aron was a bit confused how it had even got this conversation, he also knew his girlfriend was upset. "I think we're on two different wave lengths right now. Literally all I meant if she was okay with it, because she's with people she doesn't know and if us three aren't in the same room, we're usually closer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Angel laughs, as if it was a big game to her and sachs Aron roughly on the back "She's just joking with you!" she says referring to Persephone, as she heads back inside and to her room, leaving Aron and Persephone outside.

Persephone watches Angel leave, then looks over to Aron "You know..." she says, no longer in her yandere tone "It occurs to me that I never asked what your preference in women was." she says "Do you lik them with platinum blonde hair and a sizable bust, like Lady Angel?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:05 am

Aron wasn't sure what Peresphone was getting at but if she asked he'd answer honestly just like the question about her sisters. "It's one of them, why do you ask?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Persephone nods slowly "Well, I can help you out on one of those matters." she says, closing her eyes as her hair goes from green to a lighter color, than to a whitish color and grows longer in the process "Aside from the bust, am I now your ideal woman?" she asks, no malice in her tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:47 am

Aron felt at the time, he needed to make a point and went over before surprisingly or not taking her hands and gently lacing their fingers togethe "I like Peresphone, its deeper with us then just physical looks. You're fine as you are. Only change anything about yourself if you want to. That said I do like the look."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Persephone nods slowly "There's something I feel I should say..." she starts "I know you want me to, want things for myself and to show me that I'm more than just a servant." she says "But the thing you need to know and accept is, I Am a servant. I was made to please my master and I aim to do such with you as well. So if I find you like something that I am currently not providing, I will do what I can to please you, as long as it doesn't get in the way of my duties with Lady Angel." she finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:48 pm

"All right." Aron said after she finished. "As long as you're happy with how things are then that's all that matters. That's really all I was concerned about." He couldn't force Peresphone to anything and didn't want to, if she was happy then who was he to change that?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Persephone nods "Thank you for understanding. Let's go back inside. I'm sure Lady Angel and your mother are waiting for us." she says. When they get back to the castle, she would have to suffer the Librarian to see if she could learn some spells that would help her please Aron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Aron thought they would be sleeping elsewhere with how the talk went buy he he was really fine either way since he had no big preference far as that went.

When they came back, Vanessa seemed to be going to wind down for the night. "Welcome back you two."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Persephone nods "Thank you. We're just going to see Lady Angel off to bed, then turn in ourselves." she says. She looks to Aron "I might be a bit, if you like, you could head down to the rv and head to bed. I shall catch up in a bit." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Aron thought about it, he doubt he'd be getting sleep right away but he could lay down while he waited. "That sounds fine, I'll see you in a bit Peresphone."

"Good night Aron." Vanessa said to her son as he left to go back tot the rv.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Persephone heads to Angel's room and then shenanigans began. It was a good hour before Persephone got back to the rv. She looked a little worse fo wear, but all in all. Though, she was surprised that Arn's mother didn't say anything about her hair being different.

She closes he door "Sorry fo the wait. Lady Angel as being, difficult tonight." she says as she starts to strip out of her maid outfit so she could take a shower.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 pm

"It's fine. Didn't want to go to bed I take it?" Aron admired his girlfriend form a bit as she went to go take a shower. He had figured something along those lines happened, but either way it was fine he was nothing if not patient.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Persephone nods slightly as she steps into the small shower "She was certainly restless tonight. Because of what she is, she gets stronger at night,then in the day. Which is why she's always so lethargic during the day, but so full of energy at night." she explains.

A few minuets later, she comes out of the shower, dries off, but doesn't bother getting dressed for bed, since Aron had already seen her in a state of undress a few times before and than some. She lays down "Do you have any plans fo tomorrow?" she asks. If not, than Angel would just want to run around aimlessly again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Aron had to think about it. Did he? Far as he knew, he really didn't have anything in mind since his main goal of visting his family had been done just now. "Honestly? Not really. So we'll probably just be winging it when time comes tomorrow." Angel might want to leave Tokyo or something, it was hard to say with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Persephone nods "As I thought. I'll make​ sure to take Lady Angel's sun stone away from her. That way she'll not be so full of energy during the day and you can spend more time with your family. she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:44 pm

It didn't take too long for Aron to make up his mind. "All right, I apperciate it." It would give him more time, because he had a good feeling they'd likely be leaving soon. He had nothing against Angel of course but sometimes her energy could be a bit much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Persephone nods as she gets comfortable "Understood. I shall remove it when I tend to her in the morning." she says as she kisses Aron on the cheek and lays Aron's hand across her stomach, before closing her eyes to head to sleep. She needed to get up early t make breakfast for everyone as well as attend to Angel. She knew her Ladies energy could be a bit much for some and she didn't want Aron's family to not like the young woman.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Aron decided to get some sleep as well, they'd probably have a busy day tomorrow. He rested his head on her shoulder, pulling her close as he began to settle in for the night himself. "Good night Peresphone, I love you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Unfortunately, Persephone was already asleep when Aron said he loved her. Nothing else interesting happened that night, other than Angel getting up for something to drink, then crashing out as soon as she got back to her bed.

By the tie morning rolls around, Persephone was already up, showered, and dressed. She was also over at Aron's parents house, taking care of Angel. Having already taken her sun stone, wich would make her lethargic until night fall, then all her energy would come rushing back and she woul be bouncing off the walls!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Guess she's sleep..it can wait..

Aron decided he'd tell them tomorrow, she was one of the important people in his life so it wasn't something that should be put on the back burner. That said, actions did speak louder then words and Peresphone was a smart woman so she probably knew already, but even still.

In the next day, he woke up after Peresphone like he tended to do since she was a earlier riser then he was.  As far as the house was concerned, only Vanessa was up and about. "Good morning Persphone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Persephone looks over from her cooking "Good morning. I hope it's no trouble if I help myself to your kitchen. Sine you're such a generous host, I figured I would make breakfast for the house, as way of thanking you all for your hospitality}" she says.

Angel comes walking out of her room, still in her missbuttoned nightshirt,which was hanging off one shoulder. She was still half asleep when she walks in "Morning..."she yawns as she sleeply looks around for something to eat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Vanessa thought about it, she normally would say no but if Peresphone wanted to help she wasn't going to stop her. "That's fine with me if you want to help out in the morning."

She paused, seeing Angel come in rather tiredly. "Morning Angel. Your shirt is a bit unbuttoned." It wasn't off or anything but Angel was rather 'gifted' so it was more obvious then normal. Better to let them know then being exposed to Aron and her daughters, though Angel didn't really care not that she knew that but even still.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Before Angel could do anything, which he was going to take her shirt off so she could lay it down and button it up right, Persephone was there "Let's take care of that, shall we?" she asks as she quickly rebuttons her shirt "Lady Angel, I would suggest you head to the RV and take a shower and get dressed before the rest o the family awakens." she says.

Ange nods slowly "Okay..." she mumbles as she wanders out. Since the RV was pretty close to the house, she didn't have far to go. Once inside, she starts to strip down as she heads to the bathroom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Vanessa watched the young woman leave, then focused back on Peresphone. "I've been meaning to ask. If its all right you with, maybe you can share some of your recipes from last night. It was a really unique taste. If not its perfectly fine."

Aron woke up groggily, not Really wanting to but knowing he needed to get cleaned up for the day and meet everyone else. Peresphone was already up and about, she was far more a morning person then he was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum