Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 10 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:46 am

There was a knock on the door and Jennifer peeks her head in "The main office is going to fax over todays cases. They have other people working on most of it and felt it was best to give you the heads up on what's going on." she explains, then disappears back out the door.

She needed to head down to the lobby to get the faxes Since it was confidential reports, she didn't want the hotel staff getting any ideas that they would regret later in their short lives.

That branch of thinking lead to another one. One that many on Elysium have been trying to figure out for a while now. If the Mighty and Terrible Galford made both Mystics and Humans, why did he make the Humans so much weaker in almost every way to Every other species in known existence?

A Humans Only strong point is that they build communities where ever they go and through that diversity, comes a strength that no single race can stand against. At least,that's what the Circle members and sages have come up with. It still sounded like Humans got the sort end of the stick, as it were.

They're weak, often not even being able to life twice their own body weight without serious training. They have No naturally occurring energy output, once again without serious and specialized training. They have such terribly short lives, most Humans barely live over a hundred years.And they are frighteningly fragile, any race out there could break a Human in two and barely notice they had done so. Yet, despite all this, everyone who's ever messed with the Humans or caused them trouble, has paid dearly for it. Which is simply fascinating to Jennifer.

She could see why Espen spent so much time here. She knew his primary work was to help Non Humans, but she knew what kept him here. It was watching the Humans grow and change. They seem to do so at such an alarming rate. One moment they're against Everything that's not like them, and the next they're giving equal rights to Zoanthropes and opening a good will embassy in Elysium and all this took place within a few of their years. Imagine what they'll be like in a hundred or so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:31 am

Espen did wonder what his life would have been like if he had stayed in Noreal instead of coming here. He had started with almost nothing before making something of himself. He was well liked there, and if he had wanted he definitely would of had a family of his own by now.

Of course he would of never have met Jennifer, Alister and some of the others here if he had. It was unlikely Noreal, earth and the Mystic world would ever come into contact with each other officially anytime soon. With Ness' work though and things fell through, a good chunk of his work would be done in which case he'd be less busy.

He supposed he'd stay a bit longer when that happened, but he was unsure if he'd move back to Noreal in the end. Though it had been years here, for many of the races there it was a incredibly short time due to their life spans. If nothing else he had plenty of time to figure things out. While human growth and such was fascinating, Espen had put two and two together about something no one else seemed to have realized.

The human race was favored by someone or something. Even in worlds galaxies away, you somehow found beings of people that looked Exactly like humans, minus a few features. This was true even in other dimensions. Someone or something behind the scenes favored them but what it was, he didn't know. Maybe it was the fact there were people behind the scenes weaving these stories together that favored humans?

Of course that was just stupid so he dimissed the idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 am

Jennifer had gotten the documents from the lobby and heads back up, she screeches to a halt when she sees the Arch Bishop standing outside of Cedrick's apartment Alister turns to Jennifer and smiles "Jennifer, please come out from hiding over there." he says as he motions for her to come on over.

Alister always made her nervous. He was handsome, intelligent, strong for a civilian, but he was also compassionate, and very good natured. He came to the Humans to help them and anyone else in need, without knowing anything about Earth or it's people. He was the best thing to happen to Elysium in a long time. Plus, he was single! Every girl on Elysium, and even some here, would Jump at the chance to hook up with him.

Though Jennifer knew that wouldn't happen. Alister currently has his eyes on a very lovely young mother. The mother of Vira Nakeen, Nikki He's going slow, as to not scare her off. The man was seemingly infinitely patient.

Jennifer bows to Alister, which she knew he didn't like, but wouldn't say anything, as it was their custom "If I may ask, your Lordship, what bings you here and more importantly, how did you to find us?" she asks.

Alister chuckles "I have some news to give to Espen and I felt this was news worth giving to him in person. As for how I found you both, I keep tabs on those close to me. In case they get ito unforseen trouble. Then can help them out." he says, then nods to the door "Shall we?" he asks.

Jennifer opens the door and invites Alister in, then nods to one of the doors "I shall go and let Espen know you're here. have to deliver some documents to him anyway." she says as she heads off.

She knocks lightly on Espen's door, then peeks her head in again "Espen, I have the information you requested. Also, The Lord Arch Bishop is here and wishes to talk with you on am matter he says he felt he should ell you in person." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:04 am

Espen was curious about what Alister wanted to talk about in person."Come in both of you, we can talk in private inside."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:56 am

Jennifer moves a side to let Alister in first, then she follows. She hands a folder to Espen "The reports you requested." she says, then she bows to Alister once more, excuses herself and heads out Whatever they had to talk about, was a privet matter.

Alister watches her go, before turning to Espen "After months of steady negotiations and compromises, me and a few others in the Circle have finally managed to maneuver the of the Circle right where we want them." he starts.

"We believe we now have a place where Hiromi and her people an live in relative peace. However, it's a Bit trick." he explains "The Circle decided that anyone who didn't actively pose a threat to Elysium, could stay s long as they wanted, but they had to provide for themselves and they couldn't purchase property until after a certain amount of time had passed and they continued to be self sufficient." he continues.

"They want to make it hard for outsiders to find a life there. Anyway, we all agreed to this ruling. What Wasn't said, was that, although they Couldn't buy land, it was never said that land couldn't be given to them or that they could live on someone elses land with their permission." he says with a gleam in his eyes.

"Me and some of the Circle members had purchased a rather large plot of land. Now granted it isn't in the Best of locations. It's near the Fire Plains, close to Mount Magmoor. But the land is very fertile, which is why the residents of Inferno Village stay. he says, drawing down.

"If they are willing, Hiromi and her people can use that land to start over. It'll be rough, but it Is doable. And after some time, they can purchase their own land away from the Fire Plains. But best of all, the Circle can't say anything about this, because we're falling within their ruling." he finishes with a sly grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Espen smiled a bit at the end. "I see. This is great news. I'll have to talk to Hiromi and the rest in her clan. I had been thinking about going to my home world to work something out if this didn't, but it seems I don't have too." It would also mean he'd be leaving tomorrow for sure; there was a lot that needed to be done, that aside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Alister nods "I've had some builders working to make some simple homes for Hiromi and her people. The problem is, I'm not sure how many there will be. Plus, cultivating homes out of lava rock is tricky to do." he says "But it's a start. If they need to, Hiromi can barter with the residents of Inferno Village. I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping out." he points out.

"If you like, you could give me Hiromi's contact information and I could set up a meeting between her people and myself. I'm sure they've been waiting patiently, eager for any information on the situation." he says with a slight nod to himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Espen wrote something on a notepd, then handed it to his friend. "There. I believe she's currently staying with the Nakeen family back in New York still. At least she was, last time I spoke to them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Alister nods his thanks [color=white"If I have to go to New York to deliver this news, then so be it. It'll be worth it to finally have something positive to tell Hiromi ,instead of 'No' all the time."[/color] he says, then looks around.

"And speaking of which, may I ask what you're doing in the apartment of a suspected mass serial killer? I mean, I have no doubt you're safe with Jennifer around, and you've always been a good judge of character, so I trust you know what you're doing, but what is it you're doing?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Espen sighed a bit. "It's complicated, but to make short end of it; Ness has a plan that will make earth a better place and more tolerant. It has to partly with Calvine as well, tech wise. In short, humanity if plan goes well, will be among the stars. Since Calvine knows Cedrick and has traveled with her during the dimensional hopping journey I figured it was worth giving a chance. She is supposedly going to be crucial to this and I wanted to assess if her change was geune or she was still a threat as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:59 am

Alister nods. That was a pretty risky plan for only handful of people. Usually change on a global scale required the cooperation of many nations and only One person plans to implement this change. Indeed, this new era for Humanity By himself? This person must be very confident in his plan.

"And you've been watching her actions and getting a feel for her emotions, which people say she doesn't have, this whole time." he concluded "So where have your observations taken you, my friend? Is this supposed heartless killer what she Says she is, or is she still nothing more than what the media is calling her, a monster in Human guise?" he asks.

He didn't tell him that the media was Blowing up over some new, hotshot defense attorney fighting to prove Cedrick Darkside's innocents and from the way the judge and prosecutor were squirreling over telling the media anything, it seemed this attorney knew what he was doing and making serious headway.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Espen mulled it over. "She's not a monster, no. But she definitely no saint. However, it would be more fair to say she was a monster, if a well intended one before she had a change of perspective." What he Did find strange is Cedrick had pretty much no notable enemies what so ever, save maybe that young man Abraxus. With her history one would think at least a few full bloods that got indirectly effected or half-breeds would be gunning for her but it was like they were non existant save for one person.

There was one other thing he wanted to say to Alister before he left.  "Slightly off the subject but something I wanted to say before you left on your busy schedule. One day, I think Noreal and Elysium should meet and become friends. It's of course not up to me but I can start the balling rolling being a former diplomat from there; though it would have to wait until earth is ready since you're connected now. I like to think people like myself and Vira's family have done a decent job representing Noreal."

He wasn't a relgious person, but he did believe the races of Noreal had learned from each other despite their bloody past to the peace they had later on. He didn't think they would be the same people otherwise, they could probably learn things from earth and Alister's home along with visa versa.  Espen had been rather charmed by the people living in Elysium, they were a good bunch.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:49 am

Alister chuckles "We don't have to wait until Earth is ready for anything. What we do with our time isn't really any of Earth's business. We can set up diplomatic transports for ambassadors and hold negotiations in either Elysium or Noreal." he says. Earth was simply a way from getting from point A to point B. "Once Earth is ready, then we can include them in our negotiations." he says simply.

He stands "Well, I must be heading out. I have to get in touch with Hiromi and let her know the good news. I'll keep you informed of any new developments." he says "It was good seeing you, my friend.We should do lunch one of these times." he says, placing a friendly had on Espen's shoulder "Good luck with your current project. It would be interesting to see how Earth handles things in the future."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:27 am

Espen figured that made some sense. "That could work and yes when we both have a moment we should do something along those lines. Take care of yourself and tell Hiromi and the Nakeen family I said hello when you bump into them again."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:07 am

Alister nods "You bet I will. You take care, my friend. I'll see you when next I see you." he says, then heads out of the room. He planned on giving Hiromi a call to see if he could come over, then Wing Walk over to New York with the good news.

"Well, I thought he would Never leave." Regina says, standing by the bedroom door "While he's very handsome and probably in desperate need to get laid, he seems too...Orderly, too tidy, for me. I need some Chaos in my life." she says as her eyes eat up Espen.

"So, you plan on leaving m daughters soon? Amanda won't like that too much. She was starting to develop a bond with your watchdog. She's also in need of a good humping." she says, referring to Jennifer "All that pent up sexual desire. She would be an animal in bed." she says, her eyes laughing.

"So, when do you plan on leaving? Before or after the odd Human boy returns?" she asks, referring to Ness this time.

((Alister's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Espen didn't comment on the other part, though it was true he was attracted to Jennifer. "I can't say. A lot is up in the air and I don't know when Ness is going to be coming anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:43 am

Regina pauses thoughtfully "If I had to guess, I would say in a few days. she says off handedly "That should be more then enough time to get everything you need to help my daughter and who knows, maybe even get laid by one of them" she laughs lightly.

She moves closer to Espen "And if my Girls don't strike for fancy, perhaps a Woman, like myself, will." she purrs at him, then turns, laughing lightly again as she disappears like she had before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Espen watched her leave, then decided it was time to leave the room to see what the others were doing. He didn't Plan on anything, but that was usually when life threw you things you didn't expect.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Amanda and Jennifer were talking about something, most likely Elysium and Mystics, Cedrick was still studying her data pad and Anita was somewhere. Probably in her room.

Cedrick looks over to Espen "So, what did you think of my mother?" she asks in the same dead pan voice as always.

Amanda looks over as well "She can be a bit, much, I know. But she's really a very caring mother." she assures him. This gets an icy glare from Cedrick, before she goes back to her reading.

Jennifer excuses herself and walks over to Espen "So, what's the plan? Are we heading out soon?" she asks. She was ready to be done with this house of sexual desire and the feelings only got worse when the mother showed up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Espen shook his head. "I don't know them enough to say either way." It almost sounded like he had just had his way with Regina or something with the wording. It's not what Cedrick meant of course. But either way it was the truth, he found her physically very attractive but he didn't know her.

"Yes. Probably tomorrow. Follow me."
He lead his friend to their own room and closed the door. "I may be over thinking and seeing things that aren't there but does this house put you off balance?" Could be some truth to it, he felt a bit strange as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Jennifer nods, looking uncomfortable "Yes. ever since I got here I've been feeling like I'm in heat or something." she says, a slight blush spreads over her cheeks "And for some reason that I simply can not explain, when that other woman showed up, it seemed to get worse!" she hisses "I'm trying my best not to rip my clothes off and do he same to you at this point." she mumbles, her face was burning red with embarrassment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Espen paused a bit, that explained why he had the sudden urge to take Jennifer against the nearest wall. "..I guess its not just me that has feeling overy hormonal around you, that's actually a relief. It seems that the presence of the three causes this. I don't think its intentional, though Regina being around makes it worse. It doesn't help I find you attractive.."

He sighed a bit, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry for not noticing sooner as I thought it was just me. If you wish, we can leave now after I give Anita my contact information. I don't want you to feel coerced into somthing you may not be ready or want for by outside influence."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:22 am

Running away from a problem wasn't something she normally did. Now that she knew this, whatever it was, effected them both. She wanted to know more about it and how to keep it from happening in the future. Because, despite Just meeting her, there was something about Amanda she liked and she wouldn't mind her hanging around more.

Jennifer shakes her head "We may leave whenever you're ready to leave. For my part, I would like to understand a bit more about what's going on and, if possible, how to put a stop to it." she says "Because as strange as this may sound, I enjoy hanging out with Amanda. She acts all tough, but under it all, she's a really nice young woman." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:23 pm

"Then we'll stay. At least until Ness comes back." Espen put the needs of his important people before himself and if Jennifer wanted to stay to spend time with Amanda, he would deal with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 am

Jennifer smiles at him "Thank you, Espen. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe it's time we got some answers." she says as she heads out of his room.

Everyone was exactly where they were before ,with the inclusion of Anita, who was in a nice woman's business skirt, complete with glasses and everything.She looked the part of a lawyer who was getting ready to defend her client.

Amanda takes note of Jennifer's seriousness "Is there something bothering you, Jennifer?" she asks, as if not caring, but Jennifer could hear the concern in her voice, even if she tried to hide it.

Jennifer nods "Yes. Something is happening to me and Mister Goldsmith and it started as soon as we got around you three and got stronger when your mother had showed up. We would like to now what it is and how to stop it's effects." she says.

This causes both Cedrick and Anita to look up from their notes. Which lead Jennifer to believe this was the first time they had heard of anything like this happening. Amanda sighs "It's the power of Chaos that all three of us can tap into. Since our mother is The Devil of Chaos, she tries to spread it everywhere she goes and thus we are her means to do so." she says.

Jennifer frowns at this "Your own mother is using you to spread destruction and evil?" she asks.

Amanda shakes her head "Chaos isn't evil and neither is our mother. Chaos is simple the opposite of Order. Both are neutral forces. People only think Chaos is evil, because of what is usually associated with Chaos, destruction and death. But I point out that just as many have died in the name of Order, if not more so, then ever they did in the name of Chaos." she explains.

"Anyway, back to you two. Chaos is always trying to find a way to show up around all three of us and because of the chaos we seem to give off, it normally finds us. When it doesn't, it effects those around us. The more orderly ones life generally is, the stronger the Chao effects them." she points out.

"The more chaotic one's life is, the less it effects them. So with you two, always at the top of our game with everything organized and knowing when, were, and wat you're always going to be doing, it's no wonder the Chaos s effecting you both more drastically, then with say, Ness. Why it's not effecting him, I can't really say." she mumbles the last part.

"Because Ness's life is the very definition of the words Chaos and Random, despite him being as grounded as he is." Cedrick pipes in.

Jennifer nods, understanding now what was happening to them and why "Okay, we know why and what. Now h ow do we Stop this Chaos energy from effecting us?" she asks She wasn't sure if she should be angry or not. Amanda and her sisters Were the ones causing this to happen, but they weren't doing it on purpose.

Amanda sighs "There's two ways I know of that can put an end to the effects of Chaos. One is temporary and I'm not sure how lon the other will last. The first way is to give into the Chaos. That way you'll use up the chaotic energies effecting you and they'll have to build up once more. Being a little more chaotic yourselves, this will take longer." she says.

"The other way...Well, you'll have to call upon my mother and ask her if she could stop the Chaos from effecting you both. Depending on her mood, she may or she may not comply with your request." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum