Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 11 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:52 am

"And assuming she isn't busy, how would one go about contacting them?" Regina might of not been a bad person but she was probably busy and might not do it without something in return.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Cedrick looks over to them after turning off her data pad "It is a good bet that she already knows you wish to talk with her and is more than likely waiting in your room. Waiting to see what you will offer her in exchange for her help" she points out, sounding even more dead panned then before, as she gets up and heads on up to her room.

Anita watches her go "Cedrick and Regina don't get along too well and, I can't say I really blame her for it." she says in a low tone "Anyway. Normally, you just need to call her name and she'll appear. Like Bloody Mary or the Candyman." she says.

Amana didn't really understand why her sister and Anita had a very dim view of her mother. She had been nothing if not supportive when Amanda said she wanted to go looking for Adell and Regina never said she couldn't have something if she was willing to go out and get it herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:48 am

Espen went into his room, to see if she was there. He couldn't think of much he could offer she couldn't realistically get for herself though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Just as Cedrick said, Regina was in Espen's room, laying on his bed, waiting for him. She looks up from the book she was reading when Espen wanders in, followed by Jennifer If Espen had to deal with this Woman again, Jennifer was going to be there to back him up if he needs it.

Regina closes her book "Ah, mister Goldsmith. I had a feeling we would meet again and sure enough, here we both are.' she says as she slides off Espen's bed, her skirt riding up provocatively, showing off her long, smooth legs. She pulls it  back down as she stands "And what can I do you for today?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:20 am

Espen nodded, deciding to get straight to the point. "We were told that because of what you are is causing me and Jennifer's hormones to act up more then normal. Part of Chaos, I believe. The only way to get rid of it is act on it or have you yourself temporary calm it down. I was hoping for the later."

Liar, you hoped for the former. He ignored the smart ass subconcious voice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Regina nods slowly, a smile spreads across her face as if she knew what he was thinking "Don't go giving my girls all the credit. It was barely noticeable before I showed up and kick started it into overdrive." she as as she pats the bed where she was laying.

"I, of course, Could rid you both of the Chaos within you, but what would you offer me in return?" she asks "Come on now, I don't bite, unless you're into that sort of thing." she chuckles slightly.

Jennifer wasn't moving "'m afraid it doesn't exactly work like that. You see, this is all Your doing. Giving us something we didn't ask for. So the way it works now, is that you owe Us something. Not the other way around." she points out.

Regina, instead of getting mad, merely gets a thoughtful look on her face "Huh, well I'll be. I suppose you're right." she says "And if it's one thing I hate, is owing people something. Very well, than..." she snaps her fingers "My influence will no longer effect either of you." she says as she gets up "Well, I must say that was rather disappointing. Perhaps next time...I shall be seeing you again, hot stuff." she says with a wink, then disappears in a swirl of fire.

Jennifer blinks in surprise "That was...surprisingly easy...." she says, then looks over to Espen "Was she talking to you or me, at the end?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:14 am

Espen shrugged. "I'd assume me with our interactions earlier. Anyway we have that handled so that's one less thing to worry about while here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Jennifer wasn't completely sure about that "For now, at least. Remember, she Did say we would be seeing her again." she reminds him "However, for the time being, what shall we do now?" she asks.

"I vote we pack up and leave before this insanity gets too far out of hand." she says "Besides,we got what we came here for, right? Insight on if this Cedrick person was worth putting your hard earned reputation on the line for on the off chance this Ness fellow can Actually deliver on what he says he can." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:25 am

Espen nodded a bit. "That's fine since there are things I need to take care of, I just need to give Anita my personal contact information before we leave. Though you had said earlier you wanted to stay, what made you change your mind?"

A certain little girl Ralphlim wandered the streets wearing a 'My Little Pony, Friend Is Magic' back pack that was heavier then a young girl her age should be lugging around, but she wasn't normal. Her full strength of course hadn't kicked in but she was still a bit stronger then a little girl her age had the right to be.

Yulina was a bit upset, someone had just stolen one of her things while she was on her grand adventure but with a huff she let it go; she couldn't find them anyway. Or Amanda either more importantly. She missed them. When she saw them again, she was going to introduce them to My Little Pony, it was only the best show ever. Some people had made fun of her wings which hurt her small feelings a bit but she ignored it.

Though ironically she didn't know she passed the building she was staying at, either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Jennifer looks to where Regina was "I don't like the idea of someone having That much control over me without my permission and since we now know that this is all connected to those three, I would feel a bit safer with a bit of distance between us." she says ""At least until I an process all of this."

Upon leaving the building, Alister and his guards spot a young girl who Looked like a Mystic, but clearly wasn't one and while Alister had no say on what other races did, what kind of a person would simply turn a blind eye a lost child?

He order his guards to hang back as he slowly walks over to the young one, not wanting to give the impression that he was some kind of creep "Excuse me, little one, but are you lost? Do you need any help with something?" he asks in his best 'Fatherly voice' he could muster. He often used it when addressing the children of Elysium.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:27 am

"Fair enough. If you have anything, grab it now. We'll be leaving." He had things to do and to talk to Alister about(if he saw them again in New York) anyway. He also had to visit Hiromi and the Nakeen family to see how they were doing.

He didn't know what to make of Regina, but for some reason part of him wanted to get to know them a bit more.

Then he went out, hopefully the others were in the same spot, more importantly Anita so he could give his personal contact information.

She knew her mom would be upset and she did say Amanda was more then welcome to visit and where they lived, but Yulina just wanted to see them sooner rather then later.

Yulina had zoned out momentarily so was almost startled when someone talked to her. It was the Arc Bishop? Or was it Arch Bishop?

"I'm not lost. I'm looking for.." She wasn't sure what to say, Amanda was her aunt? But why was she older? It sounded better to say sister but that wasn't really true. It confused her still a bit. "For my sister Amanda. I have this to find them, see?"

She rummaged through ever handy adventure back pack(It wasn't, but to her it was) and pulled out a old, worn out compass, it had seen much better days. "See? As long as I have this, I'm never lost." She said, nodding as if she had it all figured out.

But there was a flaw in her thinking. Didn't heroes ask for help in their great adventures? Maybe she could, she could be a team player too!

"Um..but I guess even heroes can ask for help."

She went through her back pack once more to pull out a small box, which she Very carefully kept something protected. It was the only picture she had of Amanda during their trips. Babette wasn't in the picture, she liked them she was funny, she didn't know why her mother didn't seem to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:40 am

Jennifer had gathered her small helping of clothing up and was ready to leave. Cedrick was still on the couch reading once more, Anita was in the kitchen looking for something to eat and Amanda was watching some tv.

Cedrick looks up from her reading and spies Jennifer all set to leave "I shall let Ness know you two have left when he contacts me." she says then goes back to her reading.

Amanda perks up "You both are leaving now?" she asks in a slight disbelieving tone.

Anita comes out of he kitchen, sandwich in hand "That was always the plan. They were only going to stay long enough to get a good read on Cedrick's personality to see  f she was worth investing time into" she says, knowing that Cedrick wouldn't care enough to take offence to Anita's words.

Alister was still smiling when the young girl showed him the compass and picture Ah. An old Earth compass...* he thinks "I would be honored to help a hero." he says "My name's Alister." he says.

He focuses on the picture of Amanda and while he never caught her name, he Had seen her at the apartment he had Just left [color=white]"I have, in fact, seen the your sister. Just recently She's in this building that I'm leaving. If you like, I can take you to her."[\color] he offers. Once inside, he would see if he could get some contact information from her for her parents.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Espen then gave Anita a card. "This is my personal contact information, could just for business related or you just want to talk. And apologies for the shorter leave, but the are things that need our attention sooner then later." That actually wasn't a lie either but another had big reason had been Jennifer.

He actually gave the same to Cedrick as well. Odd as it may have sounded or not her company had kind of grown on him as well.

Yulina perked up. "Oh, okay. My name is Yulina Kronos."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Anita looked quite pleased by this "We totally understand. You're a very busy and important person. In addition to helping other Inhumans in need, you also have a company to run." she says, accepting his card "We're grateful that you've been able to give us as much of your time as you had." Anita apparently had a high opinion of Espen.

Cedrick takes the card as well "Thank you." she says, quite a bit less enthused an Anita was "You both have a safe trip back." she says, then goes back to her reading.

Alister nods with a smile and motions for Yulina to head into the hotel "I'm Alister Graves. It's a pleasure to meet you, Yulina." he orders his guards to remain on the ground floor while he takes Yulina on up to her sister. If everything checks out, he would see about leafing her there. After all, Espen was there, as as Jennifer.

A sort elevator ride later and Alister was back infront of Ness's apartment and knocks. It was Anita who got the door, being the closest "Oh. Uh..." she turns "Espen, yor friend is back." she says, not seeing Yulina.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:20 am

Yulina peered from behind Alister, perking up on seeing a familar face so far. "Hi Anita!"

Espen was confused, he saw Alister and a young Mystic girl? No. She was a Ralphlim, it was Very subtle but growing up around them all his life he could tell with the subtle signs. At leas he was pretty confident they were. "Alister, what brings you here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Anita blinks in surprise "Yulina? What are you doing here?" she asks, looking around out of the room to see if either Adell or Sam were with her. Not seeing either of them, she focuses back on the young Ralphlim "Did you come here by yourself?" she asks, pulling out her phone to give Sam a call.

Alister looks down at the young child "I found this little one lost outside. She's looking for her sister..." he nods to Amanda "Who is over there But it seems I needn't have worried, seeing as she knows at last two people here." he says.

Amanda sighs a bi. If Adell's little sister was here, then he'll be coming here as well and from what she had heard while talking to her sister, she wasn't the only one who didn't want to see him.

Anita users Yulina inside "Come on, Yulie, let's get you something to eat." she says as she takes he Ralphlim to the kitchen. While she was eating, Anita would give Sam a call.

Alister nods to everyone, seeing that all was well "Well, then, I shall once more take my leave. I wish everyone a pleasant rest of the day." he says with a smile, before heading off once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Espen was glad that seemed to be worked out, he turned towards his friend and bodyguard. "Ready?"

The question seemed to confuse the young girl, because to her the answer was obvious in her mind. "Huh? I came here to see Amanda." Yulina on the other hand, wasn't to be detterred from the reason she came all this way.

"Um, one second." She said to Anita, going over to Amanda. "Hi Amanda, are you okay?" She asked, concerned. It seemed to Yulina Amanda was bothered by something when she came into the room. Kids might of lacked the life experience and be naive, but many weren't actually dumb. Some could pick up things adults missed.

"Hello?" A older female voice called, once Anita called that is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Amanda shakes her head "It's nothing to worry about, though I do appreciate you coming all the way here just to be with me. However, I imagine your mother and brother must be in a panic wondering where you are by now." she points out.

Jennifer nods "I'm ready to head out whenever you are" she says and while she wouldn't miss Cedrick and Anita too much, she would miss Amanda little. She had a feeling there was more to that young woman then she let on.

"Hi, Sam. It's Anita. Someone came over to pay us a visit today. I'm sue you know whom I'm speaking of. I'll give you the address, floor and room number." she says, keeping it as brief as she could.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:30 am

Espen moved closer to Jennifer, he was ready to leave now.

At the statement, Yulina slumped slightly. "Oh..yeah. But I was worried I wouldn't see you again.." She said the last part in a small voice.

As for Smantha, she said she'd be overly shortly. She wasn't that far.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

Amanda wouldn't say anything as far as reproach goes, figuring Yulina's mother would do that and while it was incredibly stupid of hr to go off alone like she did, amanda was also a bit touched that Yulina came here for her. Though, she Really couldn't say if she would have ever seen Yulina, Adell, or Samantha again after they left this time or not, but she was banking on 'Or not'.

Cedrick figured it would be best if she made herself scarce when Yulina's mother got here, as well if Adell showed up. They didn't have the best history and Cedrick didn't want to throw anymore fuel on this fire. Even If a fight Were to break out (and Cedrick Highly doubted that it would)), she felt cnfident that she could handle the situation.

Though, this Did give her something to think bout. If a fight broke out between Adell and Samantha, would Amanda and Anita pick them over her or will they stay with her? Anita didn't seem to be one of Adell's groupies any longer,so she would more likely stay out of it. Amanda was Adell's daughter and her sister, so she would be the most torn.

Still, there would be no fighting, so it didn't matter, but best not to temp the fates. She gathered her things and wandered into her room to sit this out.

Jennifer hustled out of the apartment before the drama started. She wanted to catch up with the Arch Bishop and talk with him about something that had become a concern for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 am

Luckily there wasn't going to be much of any drama, Samantha while upset was too mature to be starting a loud scene or anything. She actually told Adell to wait where he was so he actually didn't know where it was.

She knocked on the door and waited.

To be frank Espen was confused why Jennifer didn't teleport, but he figured quickly she was trying to talk to Alister about something or another.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:21 pm

Anita went to the door while Amanda was keeping Yulina busy. Anita looks around outside "Adell isn't lurking around near by is he? Because mother is a bit cross at him and as disappointed at him as I am, I don't want to see her get a hold of him." she says, letting the older woman in.

Whatever Jennifer and Alister were talking about, she obviously wanted to keep it a secret and was using the Mystic's way of silent communication to talk to her leader. There were nods, frowns, a few head shakes, and finally a sigh with a nod. Jennifer bows to him and moves back to Espen "So, where to now? Back to New York or to your estate here?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:16 am

Samantha was confused. She couldn't think of anything that would have offended Anita unless it was him leaving as he did, on Regina's recommendation no less but she didn't think that was it. Then it had to be Amanda, but there hadn't been any drama when she left. So putting it altogether it was either something she hadn't heard about, or something she probably wouldn't see eye to eye with.

In that case, she rather not know. She didn't feel potentially arguing about her son and disrupting the peace in this house. It was similar to the unwritten rule of work not to talk about religion or politics at work, it got messy, heated and no one had a good time at the end with no one winning and resentment at the end. It could be constructive but often times it just imploded onto itself.

"I rather not know then and think its for the best for everyone involved. As for Adell, no. I told him to wait where he was. He doesn't even know where this is and won't know unless Amanda and you want them here. She has the right to privacy if she's getting away."

Samantha made her way to Yulina, crossing her arms. "I'm very dissapointed in you Yulina."

Yulina squirmed a bit and the woman sighed. "But I can't pretend I didn't do reckless things. I'll think of a punishment later but for now.." She crouched down and hugged them. "Please don't do anything like that again." Samantha whispered.

"Okay.." Came the quite response from the small girl.

Samantha got up and focused on Amanda. "Thank you for keeping her company. It was nice seeing you again,." While she wished her and Yulina were close to Amanda, one couldn't force it. She normally didn't take stock of the words of others, unless it was someone she liked and respected, Babbette's earlier words may of had some truth to them. The idea of her graddaughter not liking them at the time had stung a bit.

Espen shook his head. "I have nothing to do here for the moment, so New York it is." He didn't like when people talked about personal stuff by silent talk to one another while he was right there. It had just been a small pet peeve of his mind but everyone had a right to privacy, he just preferred it not be done that way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Amanda takes a step towards her other family "Wait, Samantha. I never said I didn't want any of you in my life. I said it was better if I wasn't in yours." she says "You, Adell and Yulina want nothing more than a peaceful life, but as long as I'm around, it'll never happen." she points out.

"You see, those of us who have control over chaos, emit that chaos, which draws those who are attracted to chaos right to us. Sometimes they're harmless and other times they're not. I know you and Adell can handle yourselves, but Yulina can't. Not yet and I don't want to be the one to put her in danger." she explains.

"Plus, there's the effect that my presents alone has on both you and Adell and soon enough Yulina, when she gets older." she says, going under the assumption that Babette had told them what was going on with them lately.

That was assuming that Jennifer nd Alister were talking about them behind one's back. It was more likely a personal family matter that Jennifer was talking to Alister about. Her views about Earth in general were well known and now her family was on this savage planet. Likely she was concerned for her baby sister's safety.

Jennifer nods, moves close to Espen and wraps her wings around them both and they disappear in typical Mystic fashion.

((Espen and Jenny are out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:39 am

Life was full unexpected twist and the important part was adapting to it the best they could. That cowardly attack that had killed both her and Yulina had been one of them. Not only had it been a sneak attack, but to her shame she hadn't had time to transform. The only saving grace was Yulina hadn't experienced or felt anything since she had been asleep. Of course, honestly she had never transformed into her dragon form on this planet due to the risk. Not even Adell or Yulina had; though the later had wanted to bad.

Maybe if she found some place that she didn't have to worry she would fly with Yulina but it wouldn't be the same without Amanda.

"That might be true, but we rather deal with our lives being more exciting then we're use to, then not have you in it." Samantha said gently. "But you have a point with Yulina, but there has to be something we can do instead of waiting a few years for her to get older to defend herself. What do you mean effects your presence has?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum