Everything is Changing.

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by namey on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:33 am

Ness shrugs "Not sure, kid. I guess it means you're not a tool to be used or a mindless drone following the bid of his masters, but a living, thinking being who needs to learn to step outside of the confines of orders to complete some missions." he says.

Mistie frowns slightly "Something like that. In a situation like this one, we would have had to confront Ness about his intentions sooner or later, because all out other methods weren't good ones." she explains "And despite us being told zero contact, we still had a job to do." she says..

Ness nods "Exactly. It was an unreasonably secondary condition they imposed on you guys that would have failed your mission. Especially if you couldn't get Any information." he points out.

"Now, if you understand that, it's probably time to head back to Toki-Toki city and file your report." he nods to them "If you'll excuse me, I have a Lot of work to do." he says and heads off.

Bow looks slowly to Mistie, a passive look on his face "A test?" he asks in a calm tone "This whole wild targh chase was for a simple test to see if we could think on our feet?" he asks, still passive in tone.

Ace steps in front of him, blocking Mistie from his view "Bow, calm down. Look me in my stunning green eyes that you like so much and calm down." she says in a soft voice.

This gets the desired results as Bow starts 'calming down' and by calming down, means returning to his old rowdy self "I guess you're right. No point getting all worked up for nothing. Let's get Kyle and ditch this Popsicle stand." he says.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:15 am

Reizo was glad all this worked out seemingly for the best. He wondered if a master was assigned to him after this or the process worked a bit differently but it wasn't his concern right now.

One thing he knew for sure, he was going to take it slightly easy when they got back. It was important to center yourself between task like this and don't burn yourself out, or at least that's what he had heard and been told.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:52 pm

After they got Kyle and Mistie was getting ready to take everyone back to Toki-Toki city, Bow steps away from the group "Listen, I'm not going back at the moment. I'm going to stay here and think things over for a bit. Let Wendy know. I don't want people to think I punked out." he says suddenly.

Kyle nods at his teammates request. Ace on the other hand, looked shocked by what he had said "Come on now, Bow. It was just a test. Our mentor does the samething and you fail all the time. Why,is this any different?" she asks.

Bow shakes his head "I fail those tests because I Know they're tests. You both know how serious I take missions and to me, this was a mission. To learn it was simply a dumb test, well, it's insulting. Even I have my pride." he says, then turns and starts off "See ya, guys. I'll be back one of these days." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:27 pm

Reizo wasn't too sure about this but Bow could more then take care of himself. "..All right, if you're sure."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:20 am

Mistie silently watches Bow leave, then,turns to the others "Okay, let's go home." she says as she triggers the Time Machines to take them back to Toki-Toki city and in a bit, all four of them were gone.

Bow has paused and watched his friends leave, before turning and wandering off. He had some thinking to do before he went back himself.

Ness had finished packing up the first shipment of NS-5s and he had them shipped to one of Calvine's other storage warehouses. He was toying with the idea of making that his manufacturing plant, but dismissed it. Calvine would have to get a building for that and Ness would retrofit it to make NS-5s.

Ness really didn't have much left to do at the moment. His ships were finished, his robots were finished. All that was left, was to finish the space station and get the ball rolling. Though, there was Still one more Very important thing to do.

He touches a dial on his watch and his image shimmers and is replaced with that of a 30 year old man in a fine business suit. He nods to himself "Time to head for court." he says as he walks over to the transporter pad.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:04 am

(I suppose my characters are out)
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:52 am

It was later that night and Ness Still wasn't back. Cedrick didn't want to alarm anyone, but when Ness didn't return when he normally does, she started feeling an unpleasent feeling in her stomach tjat she couldn't quite place what it was.

She brought it up to Anita, stating she felt it was stomach problems, but Anita told her sister that she was probably worried about Ness and calmly reminded Cedrick that Ness could more than look after himself.

Still, Anita was a bit annoyed at Ness for being late. She wanted to get this college study over with and get out there. The longer it took her to learn this stuff, the more of her Inhuman brothers and sisters suffered at the hands of Humans.

Jennifer could tell that both ladies were getting antsy for Ness's return and from what she could see from spending the day with them, they Seemed sincere about helping others. Still, for Espen's safety, she couldn't let her guard down.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:30 am

Espen wasn't sure how things typically went since he was new here and he wasn't sure how long he'd be staying. "Is it normal for Ness to be late like this?" He asked Anita.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:49 am

Anita shrugs "I honestly couldn't say. I haven't known Ness that long. I've had run ins with him in the past, but they were always limited in our interactions." she points out.

Cedrick shakes her head "No. Ness is a very punctual person. When he knows it will be late, he will let those waiting on him know." she says.

Anita nods "Makes sense. So maybe he was busy with something and couldn't get to a phone to let ua know hw would-" her words were cut off as the front door opens.

It was Ness. He looked tired, but otherwise fine. He waves to everyone "Hey guys. Sorry to keep you waiting. Work ran later then expected and I wasn't able to have my cell with me." he explains.

He holds up a bag of take out boxes "I got us some okonomiyaki for dinner." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 pm

"I understand, I've been there myself a lot. Welcome back."
It did seem Cedrick wouldn't have to worry about them any longer like she she had been before. He wasn't a picky eater so whatever he brought back was fine with him.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Ness nods "Well, the good news is that the space station is complete. With the ships finished, the medical and propulsion demonstrations all set up and the space station done, we're just about ready to change this world." he says as he passes out the food boxes.

Jennifer eyes Ness "But is this world ready for the change and will they react how you think they will?" she asks.

Ness sighs, placing his fingers to his forehead. He looked like he was concentraiting on something. After a bit he nods "Yes. This world is ready for the change that is coming. That is already here. It just needs to adjust to it." he heads off to his room for a shower.

Anita looks over to Cedrick "What was that all about?" she asks.

Cedrick looks to her sister "Ness was using his clairvoyance to see how things will turn out." she points out.

Jennifer shakes her head "How is that possible? Only the Mighty and Terrible Galford can see future events." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 am

Espen shook his head. "Not entirely true. There are some physics that can see in the future, but how accurate it is varies. Even then its usually not set in stone."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:16 am

"Depending on his concentration and the mental viberations he gets, Ness can look into either the past or the future of people, places or events." Cedrick says in a monotone. She gets up "If you will excuse me. I need to ask Ness about my test." she says as she heads on upstairs.

After she goes into Ness's room, Anita looks over to Espen "So, what do you think of the new Cedrick Darkside?" she asks "You might not know it, but she's Very shy." Anita points out.

Jennifer frowns "I was under the impression her and Ness were an item. If she's so shy, how do they...uh..." she trails off, her face turning pink. Apparently asking about such things or even talking about them was pretty embarrassing,to Jennifer.

Anita raises an eyebrow "How do they make love?" she finishes Jennifer's question "Ness makes all the moves and is incharge. He can actually be quite the ladies man when he wants to be." she says, a glint in her eyes.

Jennifer folds her arms "Somehow, I don't think his 'charms' will work on me." she says in a gruff.

Anita just chuckles to herself "You just keep telling yourself that." she says.

Jennifer took the bait "Very well. Let's make a wager on it. Have him employ his charms against me. If I swoon, I shall give him a kiss, should he wish." she says "However, should I withstand his advances, you have to kiss your sister." she states, holding out her hand.

Anita takes Jennifer's hand "Deal! she says. Now all she had to do, was get Ness agree to this.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:30 pm

(Small note, Cal is actually still around in Japan and will be there for another day or so so if Ness needs them for anything all he has to do is call)

"We'll, its too early to say but she seems nice enough thus far." When Anita began talking about Ness and things about a love life, he stayed out of it as he didn't have any kind of stake in it.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:33 am

A moment later Cedrick comes out of Ness's room and down the stairs. She looks to Anita "Ness said he would give you your test first, since a state bar exam is easier then starting a warp core." she says evenly.

Anita nods "Okay. I'll get my notes and get ready for the-" her words were cut off as Cedrick reaches out and suddenly pulls Anita close, giving her a Big kiss on the lips!

Just as quickly as she started, Cedrick pushes Anota away "Never assume that someone with enhanced hearing is not listening just because she Is in the other room." she says to both Jennifer and Anita "I heard every word you said and I saved you the trouble, sister, because Ness would not waste his time trying to suduce someone he was not interested in." she explains.

She lools to Jennifer "No offence intended." she says then turns and heads to her room.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Espen was a bit amused, then anything else. "To answer your question more Anita, I think I'll end up liking Cedrick as a person."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Anita mumbles something and heads off to her room for her notes. She wasn't quite sure what was wrong. She Had kissed other girls before, but kissing Cedrick felt different. Off somehow.

There were times she wished Adell were here. He would know what she meant. She shakes her head, angry at herself for even Thinking of him, the way he treated her the last time they spoke.

She pushes thoughts of him out of her mind and gets ready for her test. She was confident that she would pass. Ness's guides, notes and courses were much tougher than they needed to be, but at the sametime, easier. She was ready!

Jennifer shakes her head "You know, I'm not even sure I would know how to react if another came upto me and just Kissed me like that." she says.

She looks over to Anita "Do you plan on giving her a chance when she becomes a lawyer?" she asks Espen.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Espen nodded a bit. "If she proves herself, I don't see why not. I already considered the idea in my head."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Anita was sitting quietly, going over her notes, when Ness kicks open his [color:f094=orange ]"HAH! Boom, baby!" he says, then jumps over the railing and lands in front of Jennifer "Hey, Jen! You and me should rumble later." he says with a sly grin.

He heads over to Anita and puts some kind of cone of silence up before he starts testing her.

Cedrick had seen everything that happened and frowns slightly "I have a feeling he may have popped a Stim..." shw mumbles.

This gets a confused look on Jennifer's face as she looks quizzically at Espen "What's a Stim?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:46 pm

"I assume a stimulant of some kind, its just Stim for short." Espen clarified to the young Mystic woman.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Jennifer nods in understanding "Ah. I get it. It's like taking Shards, back in Elysium. They're a type of edible crystal that's been charged with a very strange energy. It gives the user a boost in energy." she explains.

Cedrick walks over to Espen "They will be a while. Would you like to take this time to bond?" she asks.

She doesn't wait for him to reply as she turns and starts up the stairs "I will be in my room. Feel free to join me if you wish." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Espen decided it couldn't hurt, since that Was the main reason he had come here in the first place. He turned to his bodyguard. "I'll be back, unless you want to come to?" From what he gathered though, it seemed more one on one.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Jennifer desided to stay outside, but she was keeping a close eye and ear on things, just incase things went sideways.

Cedrick told Espen he could come in and when he entered, her back was turned to him and she was changing her shirt.

She slips a black tanktop on. She wasn't wearing a bar. The crystal at the base of her neck was glowing a very dull red.

She motions for him to sit and she brings him a bottle of water and sits as well "Feel free to ask any question you wish." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:58 pm

He had to admit Cedrick was attractive, but it was more said in passing. It wasn't like he hadn't seen very attractive young women before so he wasn't going to act like some teenager that didn't know any better.

Besides, as his mentor had told him, any man with position like his Had to master themselves including their sex drive. It took years to build something; it could take far less to bring that down if urges of the flesh made you do it with the wrong person.

The Nosferartu sat down, thinking of his first question. Go simple. "That goes for me as well. I suppose one of the obvious ones of mine is, what made you change your mind from what you were doing?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Cedrick thinls for a bit "The short version is, I was shown that everything I believed I was doing, was wrong." she says "In fact, it was Ness who showed me the error in my thinking." she points out.

"For so long, I truely believed what I was doing was right. I thought I was saving so many from suffering the life I lived. But Ness showed me that they were not suffering, but were living quite happily." she explains.

"It was there I saw what a true monster I was and for the first time, I questioned the rightness of my 'nobel cause' and looked at the path that lead to where I was and where I was going." she says, then grows quite "I did not like that I saw at the end of that path." she says in a low tone.

She focuses her steel eyes on Espen "So now I try to help when I can and when I can not help I avenge." she states.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top