Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 18 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Cedrick points to the TV, at the image of a young man "There is Ness." she says. The man in question looked Nothing like Ness "He is using an Image Inducer to mask his true appearance." she says "Of course he could simply use his telepathy to make everyone there see what he wanted them to see, but that wouldn't for on the news cameras." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 11:19 pm

Adell slowly nodded. "I see. I heard of things like that, but they were fictional. Shouldn't be surprised Ness has the real thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Cedrick slowly shakes her head "No. One really should not be surprised by what Ness has or the things he has done." she says. She shuts the TV off and turn to Adell "You should hear some of Ness' stories. They may seem farfetched, but every word he says is true and some of them are quite spectacular."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 11:34 pm

"I've heard a few." Adell admitted. "Some of them are out there but none really surprise me either. I think I'm fine with the drama I find here ." He Might ask Ness if he could travel with them for a training trip, but he was mulling over it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Cedrick regards Adell for a bit "Huh. I have never noticed this before, but you are quite handsome. I can see why my sisters find you appealing. Well, use to, I suppose." she says.

The front door opens and Anita comes walking in. She was holding a bag and a foam cup holder with two drinks in it "Okay, I got your sub, drink and some chips. They didn't have any sun chips, so I got you some potato chips." she rambles as she heads into the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 12:18 am

Adell wasn't sure how to respond to that. And he didn't want to risk occuring Amanda's wrath--even if she wasn't there at the moment and in the other room and had no clue if she cared either way. "Uh thanks." Admittingly Cedrick was attractive though.

When Anita came in rambling and made her way into the kitchen he knew it was now or never. He made his way in. "Anita we need to talk. Just five minutes, and I promise if after its still the same I'll leave you alone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Anita turns towards Adell, th same look on her face that Cedrick usually has "Talk? You mean, about the time you pulled my heart out, curb-stomped it into goo, then spoonfed it back to me? Or the time you left me to the mercy of psychotic killers, as their brainwashed puppet" she asks as she goes back to what she was doing "I'm sorry, but I moved on." she says.

She turn back to Adell "Do you want to know why I haven't been very friendly to you as of late? Because we're no longer friends. At Most, we're acquaintances. So yeah, we can talk all you ike, bu don't expect me to eat up everything you say like I once use to."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Adell frowned a bit but kept his cool, he knew being calm was the way to go. If it didn't work, it didn't work but he could say at least he tried. The hostage thing was a low blow, since it wasn't like he even knew what was going on.

"That's not being fair Anita. I know I'm no saint and some things were my fault but you can't say literally everything is. You had to leave for a year to take care of your business and that was fine but you can't expect people to put their lives on hold. It wouldn't be fair for me to do that to you if the situation had been reversed. If you found someone during that or just decided not to anymore, Wouldn't of held that against you. "

"And even then, I wasn't mean spirited or callous about the break up. As for the whole ninja thing.." Adell paused. "Even though I wanted nothing to do with it and you suggested otherwise, I should of went anyway right away. I had no idea you were even being held captive but I was also held up by other ninja mess. This was a bit after one named  Minoto Uchiha, approached me for a job and I refused. By the time I was done and free from that you were long gone. You weren't acting like this last time we met, so why now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2017 2:06 pm

((Quick note, don't get pissed at me for how Anita is reacting. She's been through a bit lately and is lashing out.))

Anita nods "You're right. I'm Not being fair. But than, life isn't fair. As for last time, I never thought I would see you, so I was still processing what all happened and now that I've had time to think it over, came to the obvious conclusion." she explains in an even tone.

"Also, you don't Get to say that 'It wouldn't be fair for me to ask you to wait', since I Clearly Did wait for you and you know, it wouldn't have been AS crushing if you Actually Had someone else, but you clearly Didn't." she points out "Which means you were being cruel just to Be cruel. All because you didn't want to get mixed up in ninja business again." she says, sounding more and more pissed.

She takes a step menacing towards Adell, her gem was glowing a deep blood red "As for you not knowing what happened to me, what the Hell did you think would happened? The last time Cedrick encountered ninja, she Died! And This fact didn't raise Any warning bells when you hadn't heard Anything from me in a month?" she asks, more like demands.

"And for your information, Minoto Uchiha was the one who ensnared my mind and one of the First things she had me and Hitomi do, was attack You, so her and her chumps could come to the rescue to earn your trust!" she was practically shouting at this point, as she refered to the two swords women who attacked Adell not too long after is first meeting with Minoto Uchiha.

"Yeah, that was me who you were fighting and you didn't even realise it, even After I healed my arm after you dislocated it, thanks for that by the way." she growls "But that wasn't the part that hurt me the most. No, the part that hurt the most, was that when we met up after Ness had freed me, was that you didn't even feel bad for breaking my heart." she points out "It's like you've had so many women fawning over you that you didn't seem to notice the feeling of only one." she forces herself to calm down and walks back to the table.

"I use to think your cluelessness was cute...but like I said before, I have moved on and I have outgrown you. Enjoy the rest of your life with your latest lover, who happens to be your daughter as well." she says as she gets Cedrick's food and heads out of the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:29 pm

Anita was just seeing what she wanted to see and refused to see any other way but her own. He was really insulted and hurt she thought he broke up with her simply so he wouldn't have to bother with ninja or he was simply watching T.V. while she was missing..but he couldn't even remember what he did during that time. It was blank, maybe something happened during that time.

It seemed there was too much in the way to make amends, he'd have to accept it and move on.

He gave a tired mental sigh and true to his word let Anita be as he headed out the room to find Amanda. She wasn't going to be happy with him with how it turned out but he'd tell the truth of how the convo went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:58 pm

As Adell leaves the kitchen, Anita wasn't in the apartment "Chased her off, did we?" Cedrick asks as she eats her lunch "Though, seriously, did you expect any other conclusion?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:05 pm

"Not really, no." Adell said dully
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Cedrick nods slowly "You are lucky she didn't attack you. Which, I am quite certain, she was about to." she says casually.

She pats the couch "Take a seat and tell me, from your point of view, what you perceive the problem to be." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 am

Adell sat down nearby, silent for a moment before speaking. "I just feel like the bad guy since I bothered coming in here. I get why Anita is upset, but she doesn't even try to understand where I'm coming from and assumes the worse about my motives. Anita thinks I broke up with them to be mean. She also thinks  I just ignored she was upset about things."

"I did apologize but according to Ness it was for something else in Anita's mind. It was also the fact she didn't act like she was now, she was acting more or less fine before I Thought she was upset because I left the last time but that doesn't seem to be the case."

Adell sighed. "Then I guess a bit related is the fact I don't feel like myself anymore. Haven't in a long time. Not in the normal just growing sense but.." He paused a bit. "Monica before she left was telling me about how she feels the longer she stays here, worse 'it' gets. She mentioned how sometimes chunks of memory would be missing, yet other people recall just fine. And when you do remember them, its surreal like a movie then your own memories."

"You start doing things that normally aren't even normal to you as a person and don't make sense. Your life starts to become an unstable mess, and sometimes it feels like someone else is in the reigns at times then you. I used to think Monica was just over stressed or something and didn't pay it any mind. But now..I don't know. I know we both probably sound crazy to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:41 am

Cedrick listened in silence as Adell explained himself and once he finishes, Cedrick was silent for a time, "Monica was weak for running away and not even trying to figure out what was happening to her." she says evenly "Whatever was happening to her Here, will most likely follow her to her new Perfect life." she states "Ones past will Always come back to haunt them and while running will keep it at bay for a time, it will find you. Confronting it is the Only way to be free of it." she points out.

"As for your problem with Anita, maybe she has a reason to be pissed at you. Granted you could not know everything that happened to her, nor should you be expected to However, once you heard that she would be encountering ninja again, measures should have been taken to assure she would be safe." she says "Like her calling at least once a day and if she did not, try to get in contact with your shinobi allies. That way you would not have to her involved directly." she points out.

"Though, just wondering, why Did you brush her off? Between the interaction with me and Regina, you should have known the outcome of how she would react later" she says "You have to admit, Anita Does have a point. You said you brushed her off because you did not want her to keep pinning over you, as you did not want to keep pinning over her. Now, if she had another girlfriend at the time, it would have been justifiable, though Not How you brushed her off. That could have been handled much better." she points out again "But you did not have a known girlfriend at the time, so explain the logic behind doing what you did, that set this whole series of events into motion."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:54 pm

He choose to ignore the Monica part, she almost never had anything good to say about them and he didn't feel like arguing.

Adell shook his head. "I don't know. I just remember fighting off ninja a bit after and the rest is blank. As for the other question, I didn't have feelings for them anymore in that way during our time apart.  If the situation were reversed sure I'd be disapointed but I would be mature about it as long they're honest and respectful. I've been in that situation before and I rather have that then living a lie and leading the other person on.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Cedrick thinks for a bit "It sounds like one of those ninja used a memory ninjutsu on you to make you forget about your time with them." she says "I would ask Ness if he could go digging around to see if there was anything else they left in your mind. Hidden commands and the like." she says.

She decided to ignore what Adell said to justify himself for breaking Anita's heart. After all, that was his problem and he would have to deal with it She wouldn't get involved unless any fights were a problem for her and Ness.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Adell didn't see a problem with that. "It's probably not a bad idea, just have to wait until he comes back which will be a bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Cedrick shakes her "Not really. He had won the case he had set out to do an is on his way to celebrate." she says "I am now a free woman and can go outside again." she says and if one didn't know any better, one would almost swear she sounded relieved.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Adell nodded a bit, he didn't comment on the tone if he noticed it at all. "What are you going to do then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "I do not know. I do not think I ever felt like I was caged up." she says "However, I believe that Ness will want to celebrate with the lot of us." she points out.

Amanda comes walking into the apartment "I believe we might have a problem." she announces "It has been far Too long since KITT had left us at the cafe and he hasn't returned yet."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Adell was going to say something when Amanda came walking back into the room. "That's not like them, we should go look just in case."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Cedrick nods "I agree. KITT is  good friend of Ness' and an anchor point for both me and Anita." she says. She didn't mind admitting that she had grown frond of KITT's company "We should contact Ness and let him know abut this development." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:38 pm

"I don't have his phone number so while I agree its more in your court for that one." With how he traveled normal phones would be useless anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Cedrick pulls out her phone and sends a text to Ness "With his Tricorder, Ness will be able to find KITT much quicker then any of us." she says as she heads out. She decided it was best to wait by the front of the hotel for Ness to get back to the.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum