Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 9 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:47 pm

This made Espen pause, ever so slightly before shaking his head. "No. Nothing happened. Even if it did, I keep aspects like that of my life private. I don't have as much privacy as I would like at times being a public figure so the ones I do have, I keep."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Anita's face brightens up "Oh my. Something Did happen. It may not be what I was expecting or hoping for, but something defiantly happened in that room last night." she says, getting excited "Don't worry about giving up any details, the expression on your face just broke the language barrier." she says as she heads out of the kitchen, going to order room service.

Cedrick watches Anita leave, then looks over to Espen "I apologize for her behavior. She has not gotten any in a bit and is projecting onto everyone else." she says "Unlike Anita, I understand that your privet business is your own business." she says in understanding. Though she Was a bit curious herself. The two of them look like a smart pair, so there Had to be Some attraction and there for, something Must have happened, as Anita explained.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Espen shook his head. "It's fine and I appreciate it." He could understand a bit, he hadn't had sex in a while though he had long worked to get around it. Otherwise it would lead to one acting or doing something potentially stupid, in his opinion.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Cedrick nods, then looks at her phone, then over to Espen "Have you heard anything from Ness lately?" she asks "It is strange that he has not answered any of my calls or texts. Or has yet to call or text any of us as well." she points out.

She thinks for a bit "Could this be his way of giving us some one-on-one time, I wonder" she asks. She looks over to Espen and his finely chiseled features and feels guilty for thinking that she would not mind some  'one-on-one' time with him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:46 am

Now that she mentioned it, Cedrick had a point. "It could be though since you're living with other people and they're still here its technically not alone. It is odd they haven't said anything just yet. That aside, no I haven't so far." Espen was just glad he had better control over his libido or being around all these women might of been frustrating. Jennifer's state from earlier and seeing her naked hadn't helped, either.

Still he did wonder what Ness had gotten himself into.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Cedrick nods slowly "Maybe. It is not unheard of for Ness to be absent for days at a time." she says, still it Is odd that he hadn't called or text. She would have to talk to Calvine about this, since he was the last one to see Ness.

Though, if Ness Was giving her and Espen some alone time to get to now each other, she Should capitalize on that opportunity.She was certain Ness was fine. After all, he could more than take care of himself.

She looks over to Espen again "May I ask what your plans are for the day?" she asks "I was thinking that since  I seem to have some free time today, I could spend it with you and we could get to know each other a bit better." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:41 am

Espen thought about it a bit longer before shaking his head. "I'm not doing anything right this moment, so if you wish we can do just that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 am

Cedrick adjusted her position so she could face Espen more comfortably "Then as away. Absolutely anything you wish to know, just ask. Even if you think it is personal." she says "It is important to Ness that you trust me and I am willing to doo what it takes to see that happen." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm

"I can't think of much on the top of my head." Espen admitted. "Asking questions back and forth is one thing, but I think it'll just take some time. The only other question right now that comes to mind I didn't already ask; do you feel regret or sorrow of the things you've done?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:39 pm

She thinks on the question for a bit, then shakes her head "No. I can not honestly say that I do. In fact, I have no regrets, sorrows, or any feeling at all about my past actions." she says in an even tone.

"For me, the past is behind me and the future is in front of me. I do not let those bother me . Instead, I live for the present." she says "People tend to get caught up in 'What Could Have Been' and 'What Might Be', that they lose sight of what is truly important. 'What Is'. That is where I choose to exist." she explains.

She gets up and puts her dishes in the sink "Since you have no further questions for me, I shall take my leave. If you need me for anything, I shall be in the living area." she say as she heads out of the kitchen.

Anita comes walking in a second later, looking back to Cedrick, then to Espen. She sits down with a frustrated sigh "Man, I swear, some people never change." she mumbles. Then she perks up "Oh! Uh, that wasn't directed towards Cedrick" she says, hastily "In fact, I think she wants to jump your bones." she says with a sly grin., trying to turn the conversation from what she just said.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Espen disagreed in part, when one did heinous things or were in the wrong it was important to acknowledge the mistakes to grow as a person. At the same time, you couldn't let it consume you as there was nothing could do to change the past; it was a balance act. Even he had a few regrets from good intentions that didn't turn out well, he knew about them and owned up to them but he didn't let those mistakes dictate his life either.

Though perhaps they were talking about two different but similar things.

When Anita came moments later, he was wondering what she was talking about but maybe she was talking about Amanda? It was mentioned she was hard to get along with.

The last comment made him raise a brow. "What makes you say that?" She hadn't given any body langauge or anything of that sort out what was normal, for her anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Anita lightly taps the gem at the base of her neck "This. You seen that both Cedrick and Amanda have them as well, right? Well, with these it's sometimes possible to get insight to what the others are thinking and it's even more so wit me and Cedrick, being so much alike." she says. It was Somewhat true, after all Regina uses these gems to listen on their thoughts all the time.

She gets up "Just remember, she's Ness's girl and Ness is the destroyer of worlds" she says, sticking her tongue out at Espen as she wanders out. Dodged a bullet there, girl! She was proud of herself for getting out of that mess her temper  had put herself into.

"Well, well. I had come here to see what my daughters wanted and what do I find instead? A Very handsome, young vampire having thoughts about what to do about my girls." says a smooth, sultry and very feminine voice from behind Espen. Standing there was the Goddess of Chaos herself, Regina
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Anita didn't need to tell him that twice, he had figured the two were a couple and Cedrick herself had said Ness loved her. It would be messy for him to get involved in that, and more importantly morally it was something he was against. He wasn't a home breaker and getting into that sort of thing would be plain stupid aside.

Espen was about to leave when a voice caught him off guard, making him cautious as he hadn't heard it before. It was a attractive woman, but he hadn't ever recalled seeing them before. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met." He said politely
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:13 am

The woman smiles at Espen "Such manners. I like a man who is cultured and sophisticated. The fact that you're handsome is a pleasent bonus." she says as she walks over to Espen, swinning her hips in a sultry walk that would melt most men.

She stops in front of Espen. She was around his height "I am Cedrick and Amanda's mother. You may call me Regina. It's a popular name for me here." she says "I'm sure I can make it a pleasure to meet you, mister?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Espen wasn't most men, though of course it didn't mean he didn't notice. Cedrick hadn't mentioned that she even had a mother around, then again neither really knew each other either. "And I'm Espen Brunel. If I may ask, is this just a family visit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:20 am

Regina shakes her head "In a manner of speaking. My youngest had her heart broken by someone who's now on my 'Watch List' and I don't like my daughters being hurt." she says. She smiles at Espen "Now that I've answered your question, I believe it's good form to answer my question. What are your intentions with my daughters?" she asks.

"Mother!" calls Amanda's voice from the kitchen door. This gets the dark Goddesses attention "Please reframe from seducing mister Goldsmith. And if you Must know, me and Adell parted ways amicably." she says in a huffy tone.

Regina always thinks it's cute when her daughters get like this She waves a hand "Oh, of course, of course. Just like he left Cedrick 'amicably', as well as Monica, and now you. I swear that young man has major commitment issues. Whatever I had seen in him was beyond me...Actually, he's Very cute and humble. That's what I saw in him." she says the last part to Espen.

Amanda's face was getting red,either from anger or embarrassment, it was hard to tell "Mother, please Stop talking about Adell like that. He's a good man and stuck to his principles, Despite you egging him on. Now why are you here? Really." she asks.

Regina sighs, as  if all the fun was suddenly gone. She takes a step back from Espen, although he was probably enjoying the view she was giving him "I'm here to check up on you and Cedrick. I know what's happening to the both of you and I'm concerned. I can't stop what's happening to Cedric, but I can help you get over your broken heart and hurt feelings. You may be able to lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 am

As Espen didn't know Adell, the facts of everything to get a unbiased view either way and it wasn't his business he didn't say anything on that.

"Since you answered, its fair I return it. I don't have any intentions of anyone present, save perhaps know them a bit more before I leave."
He answered honestly.  Though when he wasn't sure but it was coming soon. Though one thing was correct, he did enjoy the view.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 am

Amanda frowns "What's happening to Cedrick?" she asks "And why can't you, of all people, stop it?" there didn't seem to be any concern in he voice, just curiosity.

Regina shrugs her shoulders "Her emotions are very slowly being funneled into her system at a pace hat she can handle and process them and as to why I can't stop it, is because someone more powerful than myself is doing the  leg work here." she says.

Amanda looks a bit stunned by this "You're the Goddess of Chaos. Chaos it's self is your domain and there's Chaos through out the Entire Universe. How can there be someone out there Stronger than you?" she asks in disbelief.

Regina sighs "As hard as it may be to imagine, there Are stronger beings out there than myself. They are few and far between, but they exist and some of them are not as nice as I am." she points out.

It was at this time that Jennifer comes walking back ito the kitchen and comes to an abrupt halt as she sees Regina "And whom might you me, ma'am?" she asks, the suspicion in her voice was obvious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Espen glanced at his friend. "At ease. She's the mother of Amanda and Cedrick, they're visiting." He didn't comment or think too much about what was said earlier. It was out of his element and out of his league, thus for now it didn't pertain to him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am

Jennifer was at ease, she was just suspicious of people she didn't know. Especially if they hadn't been in the apartment before hand, which this woman hadn't. However, upon hearing that she was Amanda's mother, still didn't put the Mystic's mind at rest.

The woman in question simply/looks over to Jennifer, as if she really didn't interest her "You may call me Regina, if she wish. Could I have a moment alone with mister Goldsmith? I shall be on my way after that." she asks.

Amanda leaves, but Jennifer shakes her head "I'm sorry, but no. You see, I don't know you and as it is my duty to guard mister Goldsmith, I won't be leaving his side until you have left." she says.

Regina shrugs "Suit yourself." she says as she looks over to Espen "I would like to come back and get to know you a bit better, if that's something you would like." she says in a smooth tone "If you're getting to know my daughters better, why not their mother? Besides, who would now more about them than I?" she asks, then disappears in a swirl of fire "Think about it..." her voice fades away.

Jennifer looks over to Espen "Care to explain what that was all about?" she asks. The manner in which this Regina left explains how she got there in the first place, but there were still many unanswered questions rghtnow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:10 am

Maybe he would but he had other things on his mind. "I don't know much more then you do at the moment. I just know they're Cedrick and Amanda's mother and apparently a Goddess." But wasn't Cedrick a half devil from what Calvine had said? What was the actual difference between a Devil and a God/Goddess anyway?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:10 am

Jennifer frowns slightly, but keeps quiet about it. Instead, she decided to focus on more pressing matters "Now that the distractions are gone, do you know what we'll be doing today?" she asks "If you want, I can call the office an have them fax over any pending cases you may be working on." she offers "I think there's one that your possible future employee might be able to help with." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:46 am

The Nosferartu nodded a bit. "I'm not sure, probably visit the home I have here to take care of the few things here and there. And faxing would be apperciated. Though, really, we'll be gone tomorrow or the day after as there are some things that need my attention in person." He would have to make sure Anita had his more personal contact information before then if she was serious about becoming a employee one day.

"When I get a moment and things slow down, would you like to visit my home with me? Its been years since I had a serious visit and its only fair after I visited your home world. However, truthfully my first again will be business since I'll need to talk to those in power about maybe letting Hiromi's people stay." He honestly would have tried to seek Jennifer's hand a while ago, but being in a working relationship together he wasn't sure that would be the best idea. He was attracted to her and enjoyed her company.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:35 am

Jennifer shakes her head sightly "I've been thinking about that. Her people are from this world, meaning there's a reason for them being here, plus, they've been here for thousands of years. It's not a good idea to uproot an entire race just because it's rough living. If that were the case, then the people from Inferno Village would have packed up a long time ago." she says.

"Besides, the main reason they decided Earth was no good for them is no longer a issue. The Hunters, they've turned over a new leaf from what I've heard" she points out "Also, in my personal opinion, I don't believe it's right for one person to speak for an entire race. Though, that's just me speaking about events I know nothing of." she pulls out her cell.

"I'll get to making those calls and setting things up." she says. The subject clearly upset her, so she did what she does best and distracts herself with work instead "If you'll excuse me for a bit." she say, then heads out of the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:00 am

Espen was going have to talk to her about it, though he wasn't sure why it had upset her she didn't know all the details. That aside it had been a mutual decision for Hiromi's clan, not the entire Desian race..or what was left of them anyway. Maybe Noreal wasn't that place, but far as their clan went they were thinking somewhere else. They wanted a place to themselves and were they could get their numbers up, every race deserves sovereign if that's what they wanted, in his opinion.

Still he would have to talk to Hiromi's clan anyway regardless if that's still what they wanted. In the mean time, Espen went into his room to relax.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum