Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 8 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:12 am

Jennifer took note of Espen's lethargic state, but doesn't say anything about it. She was pretty sure Espen knew how he felt.

She buys her things, knowing that Espen would have offered to get her things as well, but she didn't want to burden him, so she bought her own things.

It didn't take them long to get back to Ness's apartment. Anita was still studying, Cedrick was reading her data pad and there was also someone else, someone new. A strange Young Woman, sitting opposite of Cecrick.

Cedrick, for her part, doesn't look up from her reading "Welcome back. This is Amanda, my younger sister." she says in an even, almost bored, tone.

Since there was no DOA Tech in this dimension, there was a good chance there was no one else associated with it either, at least, no one of any importance.

Ness didn't pay the two any mind once they got out of the cafe "Okay, what I'm gonna tell you will most likely piss you off, but I would rather you hear it from me, then on the evening news." he starts.

"I'm going to court to get Cedrick cleared of all charges against her. They think it's simply to clear the name of a dead woman, but when she appears in the public eye, I don't want them hanging anything over her head." he says.

Alice looks over to Natomi "If you feel that's best, then that's what we'll have to do." she says "But what if Hitomi doesn't know what he looks like? If he's as strong as we think and as cautious, he might have erased his likeness from her memory." she suggests.

She starts thinking "Maybe, we could try that Master Chen's School for Gifted Youngster?" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:03 pm

The young woman was attractive, but this was the first time he had ever seen them. Still he could think of his other thoughts he had on his mind later, no point in being in the clouds about things beyond his grasp. "Espen Goldsmith, nice to meet you Amanda."

Calvine shrugged. "I already knew you were going have to do something along those lines for the idea to even work. Do what what ever you think is best for you and your girl man, I don't care anymore."

I hate these types of missions.

She wished she had more to work with then what they had, but they had to deal with the cards they had been dealt.

"We could go there, then if need be get Hitomi." She finally said. "I just wish we had some type of way to even know if Hitomi had anything wrong mentally that even needs fixing. That way if she didn't we could just write this off, we don't even know for sure. Maybe..someone there could check."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:44 am

Amanda give a curt nod "A pleasure, mister Goldsmith." she says "Though, in the future, I would like it if you addressed me as 'Miss Kronos'. I don't know you well enough to be on a first name basis." she says in a slight huff.

This causes Cedrick to look up from her reading "You will treat Espen Goldsmith and his bodyguard, Jennifer Braxton, with the respect they have shown you. You Little sister, are a guest here and just because we are related does Not give you the right to be rude to people you have just met." she says in a deadpan voice.

Amanda shifts uncomfortably, before lookimg to Espen "I apologize. But my request still stands." she mumbles.

Despite her cute appearence, Jennifer didn't like her. The Mystic bodyguard had met Plenty like her working in the Grand Hall and knew what to expect, personality wise from this young woman.

Ness had known Calvine would be pissed, but he thought his Starfleet training would have gotten him past that and looking to the bigger picture. He supposed it was because Calvine had only gone through the Academy once, as opposed to Ness's several times.

Ness nods slightly "Yeah, I kinda figured you wouldn't really understand. Anyway, I think it's time to head back. I have a feeling those two ladies from the cafe were looking for me and I feel like I shouldn 't disappoint them." he pats Calvine on the shoulder.

"Your warehouse is yours again. I've moved everything to my space station. Your robots are waiting in there, as is the manufacturing equipment to build more if needed. Take it easy, man." he says, then heads back to the cafe. He jad a feeling he wouldn't be seeing too much of Calvine after this.

Alice nods. She still didn't think Hitomi would be of much use to them. Otherwise Jack would have given them a general description of the guy they were suppose to find, instead of a wild goose chase like this.

Still, to Jack's credit, he said if they found him all the more better, if not no big deal. Which meant Jack knew they might not,have been able to find this psychic from the beginning. Still, Alice didn't want to let Jack down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:50 am

"If that's what you want. If you'll excuse us, we'll be heading to bed." Espen didn't pay it any mind but it did give a first impression; he did however like to give everyone a fair chance before writing them off however.

Calvine wasn't pissed, he just nothing to say to it. "All right. But don't be a stranger and visit Angelique and Sydney at least once before you have to go."

Natomi was thinking that was their best option, but it was a bit late. "I think the school is closed around this time at night. So it'll have to wait until tomorrow anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:48 pm

"Oh? The both of you, in the same room?" Anita asks, her eyes were all a twinkle "And here I thought it would be a boring night for everyone." she says with a grin.

Cedrick didn't bother commenting and Amanda turns a little red in the face. Jennifer rolls her eyes "Please get your minds out of the gutter. I'll be sleeping on an air mattress. It's better for me to be close to my charge anyway. Besides, now that we have an extra body here, she'll need the couch instead of me." she explains.

Anita nods in understanding "Of course. You two kids have fun now. " she teases.

Ness couldn't say if he would have time for a visit or not. After all, Calvine was rarely home because of his business and bringing stability and peace to a world as chaotic as this one, was a Lot more time consuming then running a business.

Ness goes walking back into the cafe "Okay, what do you two want. Make it quick, I'm on a deadline." he says in a slightly irratated tone, addressing Natomi and Alice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Espen ignored the teasing, you didn't get through life without some ribbing of some kind. When they got to their room, he turned to his friend. "I'll let you take the bathroom to get dressed and such then I'll go after you."

Natomi regarded them cautiously, but it was too much of a concidence so this had to be it. She ignored the tone, she had a job to do. She wanted to get this over with as well. "We have a friend you helped in the past named Hitomi who was under some sort of mental control before you helped her; but we aren't sure if there's any left over effects from that encounter thats why we were trying to locate you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 am

Jennifer nods her thanks and wanders on in. After a quick shower, she comes wandering on out in her pull over. She has really nice looking legs that aren't overly muscled, but rather nicely toned and Very slooth looking. The rest of her looks quite shapely under that night shirt and it was Very clear she wasn't wearing a bra, or anything of the sort, since her nipples were nice and hard and poking at the fabric across her chest.

She jerks a thumb towards the bathroom "It's all yours." she says, reaching for a brush. Her hair and wings were the two things she took great care of. It might be a bit vain, but that was alright.

After she brushes her hair a hundred times (fifty times each side), she pulls out a jar of some kind of cream and an odd sponge. She lightly dips the sponge in the cream and starts applying it to her wings in a very gentle circular motion, which causes her to slightly shutter as she does, and it was clear it was from pleasure.

Ness looks at them (odd, since he always seems to keep his eyes closed, or squinting) "I help quite a Lot of people and can't be bothered to remember everyone of them." he turns and starts off "Good evening, ladies." he says.

Before she could stop herself, Alice moves "Wait!" she calls. A small part of her was aware that no one in the cafe was reacting to them at all. Alice pulls out a drawing of Hitomi, which fades into reality, looking like an anime character "This is Hitomi. She's a good person who didn't deserve what happened to ger. Please, is there any chance she could be hurt by what happened to her?" she asks, her pleading eyes locked onto Ness, and had tears threatening to spill out.

Ness seemed to be taken slightly aback *God that's Cute!* he thinks, then sighs and shakes his head "No. The girl's mind is her own again. But that's not the only reason your boss wanted you to seek me out." he looks back to where he and Calvine were sitting, then sighs, and turns to the two young women "I'll come with you two, to your base and hear your boss out." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:03 am

Espen's shower was short and to the point, he didn't like to waste much time with things like that. He came out with some shorts and a simple shirt, just something that was comfortable to sleep in. Jennifer wearing the clothes that she did was distracting but he did his best to ignore it.

He was currently living with a bunch of attractive young women, so control or not it was only natural to notice these things.

"Good night. I'm going to try to sleep early but if anything happens or you just want to talk wake me up."

Natomi gave a sigh of relief at that, thankfully they had Alice to cover up for that or she would of had to think of something. She decided she'd lead, they got what they came for. Now they just had to wait for Jack and Manny come back when ever.

(out I guess)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:46 am

((Yeah, Ness and Alice are out.))

Jennifer really didn't mean to look distracting. It was just more comfortable for her wearing a pull over. But if she reallt thought of it, a tank or button up would have been better.

Though, she had to admit, Espen was very much a handsome man. If she wasn't his bodyguard, she would try to be his girlfriend, as they call them here. The only thing that would make him look even better, is if he lost the shirt *Or everything else too.* she was surprised by her thoughts and goes back to concentraiting on her wings.

She lools over to Espen after he speaks to her "Huh? O-oh, yes. If it's something I can't handle." she says "Good night." she mumbles, then goes back to waxing her wings.

Anita sighs in disappointment "Well, so much for that." she grumbles.

Cedrick looks over to her, then goes back to her reading "What were you hoping for?" Amanda asks.

"She was hoping they would engage in sexual activities. She wanted to listen in like a perverted old man." Cedrick says, not looking up.

This gets a giggle from Amanda "So, she's a perve and a voyer, huh? So much a like and so very different." she says.

Anita frowns slightly "Not so different. We have the same hand prefrence, we like the same guys and we're both moaners, as opposed to screamers." she says.

This not only causes Amanda to go red, but Cedrick to look up from her reading "Amanda does not need to know most of that. Especially the last bit." she says.

Anita is only egged on as she slides over to Amanda "And what about you? Are you a moaner or a screamer?" she asks.

The question causes Amanda to blush even harder "I, uh, I d-don't see that t-that has to do with anything." she stammers.

Anita smiles "Oh my. You're still a virgin. You poor thing." she coos, barely able to contain her laughter at Amanda's reaction.

"With an attitude such as hers, I find it unlikely that she will find a man who is willing to bed down with her long enough to find out." Cedrick says, casually.

This sets Anita off, she's laughing so hard she holds her sides. Amanda was completely red in the face, either from embarrassment or anger, one couldn't tell "I-I could So find someone to lay with Tonight, if I wanted to!" she says in a heated voice as she goes stompping into Ness's room and slams the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Espen waited a bit longer, but was unable to get any sleep so he decided to do the old cliche 'warm glass of milk'. It was something always suggested in movies but it always worked for him. "I'll be right back Jennifer, just going to get something to drink to wind down." The only question is they even Had milk but at this point water would have to work.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Anita looks over to Espen *My goodness what a Hunk!* she thinks "Troubles sleeping?" she asks as she gets up and follows him into the kitchen.

She needed help with the test Ness gave her and maybe the point of view from a more experienced lawyer would help. But not tonight. He was likely tired and being alone with three smoking hot young ladies and Amanda, was probably stressful for him "Uh, some time tomorrow, can I have a word if you're not busy?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:18 pm

"A bit, just getting something to drink." He said to the attractive young woman, she was right all of them around was distracting.

The last request made him pause briefly. "I don't believe I'll be doing anything for the entire day so I'll be free should you need me for something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:25 pm

This gets a smile from Anita [color=green]"Alright. Thank you! Ness has me defending someone in a mock trial and the prosecution has some pretty good evidence. But Ness says that and defense lawyer worth their salt can find a crack in the DA's armor."]/color] she explains.

"If you help me win this case, I'll be very greatful to you and in your debt." she says with a smile "I'll make a good personal secretary and assistant."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:43 am

Espen nodded a bit. "I'd be happy to help with that, we all have to start somewhere. In the mean time I'll be returning to bed, have a pleasant evening Anita."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:09 am

By the time Espen was finished getting his drink and talking to Anita, Jennifer was finished with her wings and asleep. She was laying on her stomach, looking as if she were sunbathing, rather than sleeping.

She was still in her small pull over, which was riding up because of her wings pulling the shirt up, and just as it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra under it, one could now see she wasn't wearing and underware either.

She has quite a cute, toned rear on her, as well as some very nice, smooth looking legs. She had her hair drapped over her shoulder, so it wouldn't touch her freashly waxed wings, which were still out and almost spilling out everywhere.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Espen found the sight distracting even if he had been trained to reign in his urges it didn't mean he didn't notice. It was going to make sleeping a bit harder but he'd make do. Not that he had much choice regardless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Jennifer's wings were completely unfurled soon (luckily the room was more than big enough) and the holes she cut in her shirt made it so that any movement from her wings, hiked up her shirt. Her bottom was now completely exposed. Still, she slept on.

Morning came soon and Jennifer was up and dressed in a towel as she had Just gotten out of the shower. She still brushed her hair a hundred times in the morning as well, but only waxes her wings at night. She seemed completely oblivious to anything that might have happened last night.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:49 am

Espen needed a shower more so after seeing Jennifer again besides the fact there was personal hygiene involved. He gave his bodyguard and friend a good morning before going in to get cleaned up for the day. It was going to be a eventful one this time as well, he felt as much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:39 am

Jennifer gives a good morning as well, not looking up from her, diligent duty of hair care "So what's on the itinerary for today?" she asks.

Having finished with her hair, she lays out a simple outfit. Skinny jeans, tank top, and sneakers. She was confident that Espen,would be in the shower for a bit, so she strips off her towel to get dressed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:14 pm

"Not entirely sure, I need to check what all is going on. We might have to leave sooner then later depending."
Espen when he entered the shower didn't take too long to get cleaned up and get dressed. However when he inched out, he was caught off guard on a undressing Jennifer but luckily he was able to go back before she noticed.

He waited a few minutes before going out, once he was sure it was safe to do so. This was the only thing about being a man living among a group of women.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:46 pm

It was a pretty big assumption that to thin that Jennifer didn't notice Espen had gotten out of the shower early, but she didn't say anything or react. So if she Did notice (an what kind of bodyguard would she be if she didn't), she didn't seem to care enough to comment about it.

She was dressed and ready for what the day held in store. She Was thinking about changing into shorts, but she decided against it. She was already feeling a bit exposed in the skinny jeans and tank top. She was a warrior, and warriors wore armor, dang it!

She had No problems leaving early. Because once they took care of this mess, then they could go back to the way things were an she could wear her armor again. Though, a Small part of her liked the attention these Earth clothes brought from the young men.

Cedrick was in the kitchen making herself something to eat and Anita was sipping her coffee. Though she didn't show it, she was a bit worried about Ness Not coming home last night. Amanda was still in the shower, taking her time. She liked to spend a good half hour or more in the shower, which meant there would probably be no hot water left in the building by he time she got finished.

Anita looks over to Jennifer "Oh, good morning, Jennifer. How was your night" she asks, with a friendly gleam in her eye.

Jennifer shrugs "It was a night like any other. Showered, got in my night shirt, brushed my hair and waxed my wings, then crashed out on the air mattress I got last night." she says simply.

She didn't know Why she laid out her entire evening to Anita In fact, ever since she started hanging around the two young women, she had been getting strange thoughts and feelings that she couldn't understand. She would have to ask Espen if he had been feeling anything strange since staying here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Espen wasn't Actually a morning person, it was just he had sorta forced himself to be due to his normally hectic life. But soon after Jen had left, he went into the kitchen for breakfast. "Morning you three."

He saw no signs of Amanda, probably asleep or in the shower. Not that he minded either way, he was more indifferent until he got to know them; he didn't believe in basing everything on the first impressions.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Anita looks over to Espen "And a good morning to you as well. How was your night?" she asks. Cedrick doesn't stop making her breakfast "Hello. I trust you slept well enough." she says. It wasn't a question, more like a statement.

Amanda comes stomping into the kitchen, a towel wrapped around herself "Alright, whom ever took my clothes, it's Not funny and I want them back." she demands. She focuses on Espen and her face turns a bright red"WAAHHH!!!" she screams, covering herself, though she still has a towel wrapped around herself.

She points a finger at Espen "W-what's He still doing here?" she asks, growing even more embarrassed by her outburst. Anita starts laughing and Cedrick just ignores Amanda.

Amanda puffs up her cheeks "T-that's Not funny!" she sputters. Cedrick casts a glare towards her sister "Please quiet down. It is too early for that nonsense." she points out "Espen is an invited guest and may stay here for as long as he wishes. You, on the other hand, just showed up." she states.

Anita finally calms herself down enough to speak "Your clothes had the air of having traveled far, so I sent them to get washed. They'll be readyby lunch time. she says "So that means, you're gonna have to walk around in nothing but a towel until then." he says with an evil grin.

With tears in her eyes, Amanda stomps out of the kitchen. Jennifer sighs and excuses herself and heads out after Amanda. She had a little sister and knew how easy it was to hurt their feelings. She would let the young woman borrow some of her clothes. They would be a little big, but it would be better than wandering around in a towel.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Espen felt Amanda was upset, a wave of emotions coming to him but he didn't need to be a empath to notice that. "We didn't start off on the best foot, but hope Amanda is all right." Of course he was also just the kind of person he was. If Jennifer didn't give the young woman clothes, he would of went out of his way to go get her some since they would take until lunch time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Anita shrugs "I've had little interaction with her, but from what I seen, she's hard to get along with." she says " She's like a cat, wen she gets hungry, she'll come back." she comments.

Cedrick finished with her breakfast "Mother gave she everything she ever wanted, so she is use to getting what she wants and not having people pick on her." she says as she sits.

Anita thinks for a bit "And speaking of, I wonder where Adell disappeared off to. Last I seen, they were traveling together." she says.

Cedrick pauses from her meal "I believe she said something about them parting ways, or some thing to that effect." she says as she continues with her meal.

Anita moves close to Espen "So come on, tell me the details of your night. You seemed a bit flustered around Jennifer. Did something happen between you two?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum