On The Road Again.

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

On The Road Again. - Page 3 Empty Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Namey Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Glacian was silent for a bit, seriously thinking it over, before slowly nodding "Very well. I accept your offer. Now, what do you expect in return?" he asks, sounding a bit bitter.

Jason shakes his head "Nothing. We have everything we need aboard our ship. We'll help you for the sake of getting your crew back." he says.

Glacian nods slowly "Very well. I'm not sure which way the Zygerrians had gone. Our sensors were knocked out in the initial battle." he says.

Jason nods "Not to worry. If you like, I'll get them up and running once we get underway." he offers as he turns to Lee "I'm sure you know how to find them." he says.

Lee nods "Of course I do. It's a simple matter of locating their ion trail." he says as he looks over to Toma "Come on. Let's get back to the Event Horizon." he says as he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:57 pm

"Right behind you." Toma wasn't the best when it came to more technical ship stuff but he did understand the basic and intermediate levels. It wasn't because he couldn't, it was simply because he lacked the interest and drive. If it came to something he had a hunger for it was a different subject altogether.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Jason follows Glacian to the bridge to start work on fixing their ship while they follow the Event Horizon. Jason was slightly impressed at the level of technology that the Hylians, or more to the point, the Gerudo, possessed. Though he knew most of it came from the Space Pirates, rather then from their neighbours from the Lylat System.

Lee had no trouble finding the Zygerrian's ion trail and set a course to follow. Maximum impulse. With that done, he checks in with Jason, then decided to check on their Saiyan guest in the med bay.

She was slowly coming to and Lee decided to help her. He Was, after all, a member of the royal family on their home planet. The girl slowly sits up "Uhhh...W-what happened?" she mumbles as she looks around "Where...am I?" she focuses on Lee.

The elder Saiyan hands her a glass of water :"Relax. You were pretty beat up when we found your pod drifting through space." he says "My name is Leekan. Mind telling me who you are and what happened?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:25 pm

If Kate knew the girl was waking up, she would have been there. Even if she tended to shy away from that title and responsibility, she would step up when needed. Toma was there though, since in case Lee needed help with anything.

Girl looked very young, Ayda's age at the most. Maybe one or two years older, you could never really say since some people looked much younger or older then they actually were. Until he got confirmation he'd have to play it by ear.

"Name's Toma. Take your time."

We might be going deep into Zygerian turf soon..

He'd say he wouldn't have gotten involved in something as potentially dangerous if not careful if just by himself but he knew that was a big lie.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:02 pm

The young Saiyan girl shakes her head slightly, clearing the cob webs from it "I'm Matoto. I was fighting someone, but they were stronger and had much better numbers, so I decided to get out of there and took some heavy fire along the way." she mumbles, a bit embarrassed.

Lee nods slowly. He had heard that name before, but couldn't remember where at the moment "Well, you're safe and in good hands now." he says "When you're ready, head to the galley and get something to eat." he advises, then starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:20 pm

That sounded familiar, he has also been in situations like those himself in the past. Though he took it more easy these days so Ayda and the rest wouldn't worry so much. His father didn't as much, mainly in part because he was a miltary man.

"The ship takes some getting used, but there's a map off to the side if you need it. You need some more rest or you want to grab something to eat? I could bring it here if you don't feel like moving." He offered.

Kate was with Kail when she spotted her grandfather and made her way. Ayda wasn't there, she was likely with Michelle, in her own room or exploring the ship. "What happened when you were on the ship? Everything check out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:47 am

Matoto shakes her head "I'm fine. I need to get something to eat. Being close to dying has a way of making a Saiyan hungry." she says as she slowly hops off the bed, steadies herself, then looks around for the map that Toma said was off to one side.

Lee looks over to Kate "The ship was attacked by Slavers. The only crew member aboard has asked for our help in getting his crew back. Jason is over on the other ship helping with repairs. Once they're finished, we'll be on our way." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 am

Toma decided to give her some space when it seemed like she was well enough to walk. Besides she had the map so she should be fine.

Kail scowled at this. He wasn't fond of slavers but kinda to be expected. Technically his own people had been when Cooler and his men had been a big deal, though that was really before his time. No one in his opinion had the right to own others as property.

"Did the last survivor get any details on what race or ships they had?" Kail thought the more information the better.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Lee nods "Yes they did. But now's not the time to discuss them. Jason and myself will talk things over with the guy on the other ship and once we come up with a solid plan, we'll let everyone know what they'll be doing, when and if necessary." he says as he starts off.

Then pauses and looks back "Kate, that Saiyan girl we picked up is awake. Her name is Matoto. It might be nice if she had a friendly face close by until she gets use to her new surroundings." he says, then starts off again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Kate had no problem with it, she had intended to meet up with them eventually anyway. Hopefully she was still nearby where they had left her or otherwise she'd be a bit hard to find.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:01 pm

As it turned out, Matoto was in the mess hall, getting something to eat. Hers was the typical Saiyan appetite. She piled her plates full of food and once she got settled, she headed for something to drink. While she would have liked to have gotten on her way, she didn't want to seem rude or ungrateful for these people saving her.

Plus, she knows she had heard the name Leekan before. She vaguely recalled her father saying something about the once great warrior named Leekan. But that was many years ago and he was said to be an old man, wasn't he? So there's No way it could be the same Leekan, could it?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:15 pm

It wasn't too long before Kate found her, she seemed to be eating like she had expected for a injured Sayain that had just woken up. "Hi there, my name is Kate Reaver. I just wanted to introduce myself while you're on the ship with us."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:49 am

The young Saiyan looks up from her meal "Huh? Hi. I'm Matoto." she says, then goes back to het meal "So, what brings all of you out this way?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:35 pm

"We'll, its to help a friend by the name of Key. She has a genetic condition that only the Chozo can cure. Unfourtnately, said place is guarded by Cooler's men."
Kate shook her head. "If not for Leekan and Jason, that's the guy who owns this ship it would be too dangerous to go." She didn't elaborate on what the condition was because she felt like it wasn't her place to say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 pm

She nods "Well, if you kept on going the direction you were when you found me, you would most certainly run into Cooler's men." she says as she finishes off one plate They're the ones who trashed my space pod." she says, somewhat bitterly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:02 pm

There was one thing Kate hadn't understood, is why Cooler didn't make his own creations instead of using the Sayains as muscle. With the Chozo, they could have made something as strong or even stronger if they wanted and mass produced them. If logistics were a issue, they could have used a few as a base and then clone the rest.

"Yeah..they're something else to put it lightly. Was that your first time running into them?" Kate also wondered how old she was to be going around alone, but then again it wasn't as black and white as people made it. Different people, and different races mentally matured at different rates. While there was a personal cut off for her, its why she didn't have issues with people in relationships were there was age gaps between parties. Or more relevant to here, doing things like travel on their own.

Toma saw Kail sitting down and eating by himself, so he decided to get some small talk going. He didn't know them but wouldn't hurt to change that. Besides, he was the only guy on here closer to his age.

"Mind if I sit here?"

The Sayain glanced up, then shrugged. "Sure, free space. Make yourself nice and comfortable."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Matoto shakes her head "No. I try to fight them as often as I can find them. They are a threat to everyone and they need to be dealt with." she says as she shovels food into her mouth. Very unlady-like, but Very Saiyan-like.

She downs one of her drinks in one gulp, looks like she's having trouble swallowing as she pounds her chest a bit and gets it all down, then goes back to eating "I was doing alright, until the last time I encountered Cooler's men. One of his trusted lieutenants was there and he was pretty strong." she says, bitterly "Much stronger then I was." she grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:39 pm

"Hm..did you get your name or what they looked like? You're pretty brave for fighting them by yourself at your age.." Kate paused. "But I don't know how old you actually are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Matoto nods "Yup. He said he name was Lieutenant Sickle and he's an Arcosian. Big with spikes on him and I assume that's only his second form." she reasons as she continues eating, finishing off her last plate.

"Finally! Someone strong that I can fight!" Michelle says as she cracks her knuckles "That's if we ever get to them." she mumbles, still eager for a fight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Kate turned to Michelle at hearing her voice for a moment. She hoped she mellowed out with her fighting thing a bit, but each their own she guessed. "Hey. Matoto, this is my friend Michelle."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Matoto seemed to be a bit intimidated by Michelle and her imposing figure. It might have been the wings. "Um, it's nice to meet you." she mumbles.

Michelle nods "It's good to see you up and running." she says "So, can you tell us about how this 'Lieutenant Sickle' fights? Any information about him will be helpful." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Kate took notice Matoto taking note of her slight discomfort and decided to intervene a bit. it was kinda her job to notice such things IF that title of hers became more then just that one day. She wasn't about that because a decent chunk still didn't accept her dad, even if others had finally warmed up to them later on.

"It doesn't have to be right away. I mean, you just got up and gather your bearings back so take your time if you need to.
" Kate assured.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Matoto looks over to Michelle, then back to Kate "Um, I think I'll wait until it's brought up by Leekan, if that's alright." she says, then goes back to her meal. She felt more comfortable talking with another Saiyan, especially one like Lee, whom she heard a lot about.

Michelle looked a bit disappointed. Then perks up "Hey, we're on the move again." she says and sure enough, they were at sublight speeds "I wonder what's going on?" she asks, mostly to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:58 pm

"That's perfectly fine. You're the guest here."
Kate at Michelle's question shrugged. "I don't know but good question. We'll find out pretty soon at any rate."

She turned back to Matoto. "There's three other Sayains on the ship besides you and Leekan. You should meet them before too long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Matoto nods "I'm sure in time I will." she says "But right now, I just want to finish my...meal?" she says in surprise as she looks down as her empty plate. Having finished her meal and didn't even realize it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next