On The Road Again.

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Kate smiled. "Someone was hungry. Go ahead and help yourself, we aren't hurting. Excuse me for a moment, I'm going to find a friend of mine."

Mainly she was just going to see what Key was up to, she hadn't seen her and she doubted she was still in her room.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:44 pm

As it turned out, Key was, in fact, still in her room. She was trying to invoke the same dream she was having of her little sister before she was interrupted.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Kate decided to leave her be, though Key could just have been bored and that was the reason she in the room. On the other hand, she had metaporpically had a head bitten off just for checking on someone one time so made her more cautious at times. Not that Key would do that but still.

Maybe she'd check on Kail, following that probably just rest until they were actually called for something.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:09 pm

There was a signal on the PA "Hey everyone. This is your captain..." says Jason "I would like it if everyone reported to CnC (which means 'Command and Control'). We have a few things to go over." he says, then the PA goes quiet.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Kate didn't waste any time and headed over to where Jason had called them. Of course she wasn't the only one, Kail and Toma had came and she sure the others would be there too.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:25 pm

All the others were there as well, even Glacian. All except for Matoto, that was. Jason looks around for a bit, then sighs "One moment." he mumbles as he heads out.

After a few minuets he comes back with Matoto in tow "Alright, now that we're all here. We can go over what we know and what we're going to do about what we know." he says as he looks over to Glacian.

The Artican moves over to the table and taps a few buttons. A three dimensional image pops up. It shows the Event Horizon and the Great Descent "Here are our respective ships and some distance, roughly five thousand light years, we have a Zygerrian slaver ship." he says as the image shrinks slightly and pans over to another ship.

"They had attacked my ship and captured my shipmates and are going to take them to a 'Reeducation Camp' to be broken and subsequently sold off as slaves." he says with a certain amount of venom in his voice "This, of course, I can not allow. However, by myself I can do little." he says, bitterly.

Jason nods "And that's where we come in. We're going to engage the Zygerrian ship and distract them long enough for Glacian to get aboard." he says as the image zooms onto the Zygerrian ship and breaks it down to each level, highlighting where Glacian will enter and his route to the prison compartments "Once there, Glacian will free his crew, give them locators and I'll beam them over, then we get the hell out of dodge...or we blow the Zygerrians to pieces Then get the hell out of dodge." he explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Kate could the general gist of what was being said. "So will Glacian be on their own then?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Jason nods "Unless he calls for backup, then I'll be heading over. The Zygerrians have energy dampening technology, which will render all Ki related fighting useless. That's probably how they managed to capture the crew. Luckily I don't need my Ki to be a major threat to them." he says.

"Than what shall the rest of us be doing?" Key asks, arms folded, looking indifferent.

Jason looks over to her "I'll need a team on the Great Descent, defending it from invaders and everyone here will need to be ready as well. Since we'll be beaming the crew of the Great Descent out, we'll have to keep our shields down and that'll invite boarding parties." he points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:55 pm

"So I know we have a map, but maybe some of us should be assigned to key areas? Like for example the engine room just in case they get desperate and if the classic 'If I can't win, I'll at least take something with me' sort of deal." Toma shrugged. "It's just a suggestion."

"But its not a bad one."
Kail said. "And you said they have Ki dampening tech. Is it mobile? As in, can they bring it inside here?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:12 am

Jason shakes his head to Toma's suggestion "If you're referring to the Zygerrian ship, no can do. Their shields prevent teleporting through. Which means the only way to get in, is externally." he explains.

Matoto blinks in surprise "Externally? You mean from Outside the ship?" she asks "Um, will, uh, Glacian be able to fit into a space suit?" she asks, eyeing the icy spikes on his shoulders.

Jason shakes his head "No. But he won't need to, as his race can survive the vacuum of space. Once aboard, Glacian will disable their engines, which will shut down their primary systems. Allowing us to beam his crew off." he explains.

Then he looks over to Kail "Yes and they can also fire it from their ship as well. That's how they got the crew. But there are some among this crew who don't need to rely on their Ki to be ass kickers." he points out "They'll be guarding the vital points on the Event Horizon, since it won't have it's shields up, unlike the Great Descent." he states.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:18 am

"No, I meant them coming here and messing with our engine. Not the other way around."
Toma said. "You said they would likely be trying to board after all. But it sounds like you have that covered anyway so its a moot point."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:47 am

Jason shakes his head "Unlike us, the Zygerrians don't have transporter technology and will have to either land a shuttle or launch a boarding pod. Either way I'm confident we can disable it before it can get close to either ship." he says.

Lee looks over to Toma "And just incase we can't shoot them down, we'll have people stationed near the critical ship functions. Plus we'll have the emergency door closed, incase the Zygerrians manage to get part whoever's there." he points out.

Jason nods "Correct. So, any questions?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Toma shook his head. "Nope. At least not right now."

"Same." Kail confirmed.

"Um..nothing I can think of." Ayda mumbled and Kate merely shrugged.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:18 am

Key shakes her head without saying anything. Matoto looks like she has something to say, but keeps it to herself. Jason nods "Good. Matoto, Ayda, Kail and Key will head on over to the Great Descent. Lee will man the transporters, Michelle will guard the engine room, Toma will accompany you and I'll watch the bridge. All other areas will be on lockdown until this is ended." he explains "Let's move out."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Kail, Ayda and Toma had no problem with their part, though it wasn't important it did seem all those with Sayain blood minus one headed to the same place.

"Wait. What about me then?" Kate asked, realizing her part hadn't been mentioned.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:23 am

Jason looks over to Kate "You'll accompany me to the bridge, incase I have to leave for any reason, it won't be defenseless." he says "I'll wait until you're all in position before we jump to normal space." he says.

Key starts out, Matoto just looks around, not really knowing what to do. Lee looks to the ones going to the Great Descent "Everyone not staying on this ship, follow me." he says as he starts out, heading to the transporter.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 pm

"Oh. All right."
There wasn't much more for Kate to say to that.

Ayda went to follow Lee, but she noticed Matoto. She Seemed like the only person around her age, but for all she knew she could be one or two years older at the most. "Um. I don't think I got your name. Mine is Ayda."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Matoto looks over to Ayda "Huh? I'm Matoto. Nice to meet you, Ayda." she says as they reach the transporter room.

Lee looks over to them "Okay, I can transport all of you at once, so step onto the transporter pad and we'll get you guys all situated." he says.

Matoto wanders onto the transporter pad. She had never been on a transporter and she was wondering how it actually worked. She guessed she would soon find out.

Lee transports everyone over and coms Jason "Jason, everyone who's going, is on the Great Descent and we're ready to set off." he says.

Jason, who was on the bridge, taps a few controls, releasing the tractor beam, then hits the com "Glacian, you're cut loose. Let's get going." he says as both ships start moving.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:57 am

Ayda and Kail went to follow Lee. Meanwhile Kate and Toma went their respective way as well, though with Kate it wasn't like she really had to go that far.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 am

Glacian looks over to those who transported over "Which of you knows how to work a tactical display?" he asks as he heads over to the helm of the Great Descent and plots a course to the slavers ship.

Jason also does the same, but takes the lead, since his ship is more armed and armored, giving him a big advantage in a battle. He looks to Kate "Would you mind telling me when the Zygerrian ship comes into view?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:44 am

Ayda shook her head to that, she had no clue. Now for Kail, that was more in his area when it came to ships and the like. "I can. If you need me to work it, I'll get on it."

Kate nodded a bit. "If I see something you'll be the first to know."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 am

Glacian nods slowly "The Zygerrian ship will appear as a red triangle on the tactical sensors and the Event Horizon will be blue. The Great Descent will automatically lock onto the slaver ship, but won't fire until the command is given. We won't be giving that command." he says in a stern tone.

Jason nods as he continues to pilot the ship "What are your thoughts?" he asks "Are you worried about the up coming battle?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:34 am

Kail wasn't going to do anything but he could understand Glacian apparent protectiveness of his own. "Got it. I'll handle my end."

Ayda was just slightly nervous, she was really used to having her big brother around, or grandpa, or even Kor. Still, she'd be okay.

"Hm? I guess a little bit. I've never never been in a real fight before after all." Kate admitted. "So if we get boarded, is my energy still locked? Because I'll probably get shot before I reach them with my normal abilities. That is if their fire arms are even half as fast as earth ones, and there's no reason they shouldn't be."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:53 am

Glacian looks over to Ayda and Matoto "You two should get to the medical bay. It's located in the direct middle of the ship." he says as he hits a few buttons, which light a path to their destination. Matoto nods "Okay. If you need our help, we'll be waiting." she mumbles, then heads out.

Jason nods "Yeah, they use energy based weapons. But that can also work against them if I use a dampening field to disrupt the particle flow and energy emitters in their weapons, they'll only be able to use solid melee weapons and in a fist fight, even with your Ki suppressed, you're still stronger, faster and more skilled." he points out "Just remain calm and let your training take over. You'll be fine."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:29 am

Ayda followed but after a moment started some small talk. "So how long have you been traveling on your own?"

"Oh. All right. Kind of strange they don't have any projectile weapons of any kind." Jason generally knew what he was talking about so she'd trust them on it.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top