On The Road Again.

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

On The Road Again. - Page 9 Empty Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 18, 2016 10:45 am

"Sure. I could use a quick bite of something to eat." She said preparing to follow him, Alusarians ate a lot not as much as Sayains but definitely more then a normal human. Some wondered where all that food the small girl went to, though someone had joked it probably all went to another certain part of her body which hadn't been the smartest thing to say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Jason was walking to the mess hall when he suddenly stopped! He has that million mile stare he gets when he's searching for information on something and then he suddenly turns and starts towards the bridge!

"This is it! This is our window of opportunity!" he says as he rushes off.

Key comes walking out "What's going on?" she asks.

Suddenly Matoto was there as well "What's happening? Are we under attack?" she asks, excited!

"Cooler and the Planet Brokers are going to try for the Planet Jurai! Which means Cooler has pulled all his strongest soldiers for the invasion!" Jason calls back.

Key thinks for a second "That means that all his strongest that are guarding the Chozo are gone as well." she says with a nod "This is, indeed, the best time for us to make our move." she says.

She focuses on Jason as he disappears into the lift to the bridge "If I didn't know better, I swear he was intentionally stalling for time just so this exact thing could happen." she says to Kate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 19, 2016 8:58 pm

"Maybe. It wouldn't surprise me.." She noticed Toma from the corner of her eye with Ayda. "Do you think Jurai can handle it themselves?"

"Normally, I would say yes. There's a reason they haven't bothered until now and its mostly because the Brokers can't even Get to the planet due to their defense. But if Cooler attacked he must have come prepared, which means bad things in general if they became this bold." He wasn't too sure, hero complex or not he was far from stupid. If all the strongest were there then he wasn't letting Ayda be in a ten thousand mile radius even near there. He had more then himself to think about right now.

He was really worried. Cooler had become too aggressive for Alus and Eldar politicans to drag their feet anymore so he could see things getting ugly. Considering his dad was in the miltary...

"Hm..." Kate didn't seem to respond much, more like she was thinking, of what who knew but the Reaver gears were probably turning.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Jason gets on the PA "Attention crew, we'll be arriving in Elysia's orbit in less then an hour. Mission briefing in thirty minuets in the tactical command room." he says.

Michelle was getting excited about the prospect of Finally reaching their mission objective! It only took them Almost two weeks for a trip that was supposedly a few days.

Key looks over to Kate "Is there something on your mind?" she asks, knowing that look all too well, as she had seen Joseph with it many times as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Kate shook her head. "It's nothing. I was just thinking of the after effects this might cause. But its not important for the now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 22, 2016 5:30 pm

Key shrugs "I suppose not. Though, do you mean what we're going to do or what the Planet Brokers are doing?" she asks.

"If it's us, then we're saving a race from slavery. If it's the Planet Brokers, eventually this will lead to their much deserved end." she points out "In the end, both would have happened sooner or later.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm

"I guess so on that front. Just had a few private things on my mind in general is all." It was more or less what she had been thinking but not entirely.

"I'll catch you guys in a few minutes, need to talk to Ayda in private." Toma said as Kate gave them a wave.

"See you then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 29, 2016 8:28 pm

In no time, it was time for the meeting in the tactical command room. Jason was waiting with a three-dimensional image of their landing site "Okay, now that we're all here. To business..." he starts and points to the map, which zooms in and pans to a small city "This is where we'll be landing. Me, Toma and Makoto will head out first and cause a commotion to distract Coolers guards." he explains.

The map pans out an escape route from the city away from the fighting "Kate, you'll take Key and Michelle and get the Chozo out of the city taking This route. Once the fighting starts, you'll have 15 minutes for Coolers men notice you. Key and Michelle will then enter the fight and take it Away from the evacuation point." he says, pointing out the need to keep the Chozo safe from harm.

He looks over to their youngest member "Ayda, you'll remain here and jam their communications, as well as provide medical treatment for the wounded and artillery support should it be needed." he explains.

He then focuses on Kate "It's important that you let them know that you're here on behalf of the Queen of the Saiyans and the planet Vegeta to provide a safe means of Escape and protection from Cooler and his men." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:09 pm

"Got no problem with it." Toma was partly glad Ayda was staying behind for obvious reasons

"Right. I'll do my best." Kate said, still a bit nervous. Considering their connections with Cooler and his circle, the Chozo should definitely know who she is, so no worries about proof of who she was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Jason nods "I know everyone will do fine and we'll be in and out in no time with no problems and if I say it, you know it'll be true." he says as he walks over to Toma and Matoto "We're coming in hot. Cooler's satellite should be able to detect Us by now...or they Would have been able, if this ship didn't have a cloaking device and their scoutters can't detect us because of the dampening field." he explains.

He puts a hand on Matoto's shoulder and two fingers to his forehead "Well, it's time for us to go off and misbehave. Remember, stick to the plan and all will go smoothly." he nods to Tome to grab on while he concentrates on the area where they were needed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:49 am

Ayda stepped forward a bit. "You stay safe Toma. You two too."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be careful." Toma put a hand on Jason's shoulder in preperation for the teleport.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Jason, Toma and Matoto blur for an instant and were suddenly gone. Somewhere on the planet below, raising Hell. The sensors had pinpointed their position and was tracking their movements. A light on one pf the consoles indicated that they were dropping out of slipspace and were preparing to enter the planet's atmophere.

((If you want, we can skip the battle and evacuation and pick back up in space.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:36 pm

(Sure but the aftermath will have to be known)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:12 pm

As they sped away from the planet at high velocity, at least a half dozen space pods tried their best to keep up, which wasn't happening. To secure their escape, Jason stayed on the planet to keep Cooler's forces distracted. It worked for the most part, but a few noticed them as they took off and gave chase!

They Could open fire on the space pods, but Jason had warned that doing so might disrupt the slip stream and they could end up slamming into a planet at super velocity. So the best thing he recommended to do, was out run them and head back to Alus or Vegeta. The Brokers wouldn't Dare follow them to either planet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:15 am

After some thinking, Kate decided they would head back to Vegeta, for a couple of reasons. The first she had promised the Chozo she'd be under their protection after all. Another reason was the fact Chozo working with them would be invaluable of all the things they could do for Vegeta and its people, that was the poltical side of her thinking.

Of course no one would force them and helping Key might be enough for them but there was a decent chance they'd want to repay their debt more in full while staying there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Michelle wasn't tired from the battle and felt, while a noble cause, guard duty was, perhaps, not her calling. Sure tjere was action, but it wasn't enough for her. She needed the action that her dad, Toma and Matoto were into. However, as usual, her dad was right. Because of her and Key, Kate was able to get all the Chozo to safety... Until they started being chased after they left. Though, even still those dinky space pods were No match for the Event Horizon's speed.

Michelle suddenly perks up "Hey! Dad's back!" she says excited for so,e reason as she jumps up and hurries out to greet him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 am

Ayda almost tackled Toma when he got there, but didn't she just asked him a million questions letting her 'mature/calm' part of her go away for a short time. "WhathappenedIsAnyoneHurt?How Many?"

In response Toma just chuckled ruffling her hair making her create that face and attempt to stop him, which is why he did it at times. It made her act more her age then anything. "Nothing too spectular but fill you on details later. No, except for the bad guys and not sure." Despite talking in a rush he understood her perfectly. "You did a good job here though."

"I didn't really do much of anything as I could have.
" Ayda mumbled.

Toma shook his head. "You might not think it, but don't underestimate the smaller roles like that. You did a lot more then you think. We all got our own roles to play, doesn't mean its less just different."

In the back Kate smiled a bit at the conversation, partly because it reminded her of dad and her. Almost eerily word for word, not exactly but close enough. Soon though, Michelle rushed off to see her own dad which was a bit amusing if only because he hadn't been gone for too long.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:42 pm

Since her mother died when she was very young, Michelle valued the time she spent with her dad, who just happened to be her hero. And in truth, if it wasn't for him, directly, there was no way they could have pulled this off. Even with Lee's help.

Jason walks over to the bridge, in a silent conversation with his daughter. He stops, looks over to Key and frowns slightly. Anyone who knew him (like Michelle), would have seen the sadness in his frown. But it was only there for an instant and was gone.

He looks over to the others "Great job, everyone. We set out to do what we came here to do and no one but the bad guys got hurt and what's more, we got away with it." he says with a grin "It'll take us about a week to get back to Vegeta by slipstream, so we got time on our hands.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Kate didn't notice, but if she did it would have made her paranoid considering.

"A week? That's a long time, but we can deal. More importantly I'm glad things worked with everyone back in one piece." Toma heard about the VR thing but even when it was ready he was only going to do it in Small dosses. That stuff could be addicting and he saw enough to know what it could do to people. Everything in moderation.

Most of the time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:38 am

Jason nods "Thanks to everyone keeping a level head and clear thinking." he points out. Even though he had helped set things up and,got the ball rolling, this wasn't his victory. This was everyones victory. Today he had shpwn that they could all work as a team, given the proper motivation and instructions.

He looks over to Kate "I'm gonna head down to see our guests and try to get them to agree to help Key." he says after he does a quick check of the systems.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Kate thought she should go, considering the situation and such. "I'll go along with you then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Jason didn't object and when they were away from the others, he stops and turns to Kate "Hey, there's something you should know. The Chozo would easily agree to helping Key, however, the only way they could, is to recombine her genetic sequence into something that wasn't a Saiyan anymore and Key won't go for that." he says.

"They could also make a stronger version of the stuff she's taking, but she would eventually build up a resistanse to it and anything stronger would be bad for her health." he continues.

He folds his arms, thinking "There's one final option that I had recently become aware of, but it involves bringing someone else into the mix and he can be, a bit dificult to work with and it'll take some time. But out of all the options, he's the best choice." he explains.

"All these options are, however, completely up to Key to choose from. She may pick one of them or none of them." he says "It's up to you to help her decide. Just know, if she rejects all of them, she has a little over a year and a half to live." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Kate winced a bit at the end, she really hoped not. The was a fourth option but it was a no go. There was no way in hell she was beating Will in a fight if Jason and her dad couldn't. Though it did make her wonder how Hildie had gotten that wish. It been too long since she heard that story she couldn't remember everything.

"I..guess I'll talk to her and see. But who would we bringing in that's hard to work with?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:19 am

Jason shakes his head "We wouldn't be bringing him here, rather, we would be leaving Key with him. His name's Ness Burger and he's a Very powerful psychic. He's currently on Earth for the moment, so if we're to gain his help, it'll have to be soon, because he's a dimension hopper." he explains to Kate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:26 am

Kate had to think it over a bit longer. "I don't know..I just don't like the idea of simply dropping them off alone with someone I don't know. I trust your judgment with stuff and I'm probably just being overprotective of my family. but from what all you said that's really our only realistic option. She won't want to be changed, and the second one is just a temporary fix at best Dad used to do the whole dimension hopping thing when he was younger so who knows if we'll ever even see Ness again if he leaves. Time tends to pass differently too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next