On The Road Again.

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

On The Road Again. - Page 11 Empty Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:43 pm

Kate gave a sigh of relief at that. "I'm glad. Does that mean you'll be visiting earth to smooth things over when it happens?"

Toma was a bit surprised. "You've been out in space for a while then." That meant Matoto was a bit older then she looked but that wasn't Really surprising. "I actually started the into space thing when I was much younger. On Alus you're kinda expected to be self sufficient and such pretty early on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:01 am

Jason nods "I will in the beginning, just to get the ball rolling. Once Ness trusts them as much as he can, I'll take on off and let them do their thing." he explains.

He didn't feel it was necessary to tell Kate about Ness's screwy PK abilities. He didn't want to worry her needlessly. He knew things would turn out alright.

Matoto nods "On Vegeta, it's not only expected of the young to pull their weight, it's enforced." she points out.

"If a kid can't hold their own, then they're of no use to anyone and are sent off to a weak planet to either make it ready for sale or die." she explains.

"I was lucky. My dad had some pull with the higher ups and convinced them to let me stay and help him in his duties. Yoy know, until everyone lost their Ki and decided it would be a good time to drive Cooler and his men off." she says with a bitter tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:16 am

Which was good, since Kate was going to worry and fret about Key being there anyway. Earth was a magnet for strange things happening and she'd be there for who knows how long without Ki. She was going to miss them regardless, since they likely be gone for a bit.

"Is there anything else I should know?"

Toma figured as much, Cooler and his men did like to send Sayains to do their grunt work. Luckily Alus hadn't ended up the same way but it was probably too much trouble to mess with them, which is why Cooler hadn't bothered Jurai until now. He hoped things turned out all right.

There was no mention of their mother, so they either weren't close, died or they just hadn't mentioned them. He wasn't sure but judging by her bitter tone, something negative had happened as a result of the rebellion so he decided to tactfully go about being on subject while shifting away from it at the same time.

"I still remember that, some people were in panic because they had gotten so used to being able to use Ki energy. Some people were thinking things would be better that way. Personally I'm of mixed mind of that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Jason shrugs "Not much else. We'll be back on Vegeta much sooner then planned. I got the engines to go a bit faster. So instead of three days, it'll be a day." and with that, he heads out to find his daughter. Who was currently in cargo bay 3, close to crying her eyes out.

Matoto jumps up and smacks Toma on the back roughly "That's because your softer Alusarian side is clashing with your tough Warrior side!" she says, as if what she said was the absolute truth.

"All you need to do is feel your passion for victory and let that feeling guide you away from your natural, passive side." she says with a grin, convinced that she was right.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 pm

"Maybe." Toma said, partly amused. Some people did say Alusarians were soft, but that was only because they choose to keep that other half under locks from their past. You could ask the Bados what happened if pushed too far.

..If you could find any, the one hundred or so that were left floating around.

"Hey mind if I sit here?" Kate asked as she approached

Toma shrugged. "Go ahead." It saved him for having to find the would be princess so it worked out. But as he was thinking of things and the others he'd be interacting with, Key being one of them he thought of things from a more objective point of view.

As in, while he was very attracted to her, there was nothing there chemistry wise. Key was supposedly emotionless; he didn't really believe that since she did thing a being without emotions wouldn't bother with. Point was, from gut feeling and interactions he got the feeling she didn't care for him much. It was best just to be friends at most probably so he avoided making an ass out of himself on something one sided.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Matoto had no opinion on Key, Kate or pretty much anyone except for Toma, whom she was talking to. Jason, who are unnaturally cute and Very strong. And Lee, who had been here for a time, but then Everyone on Vegeta knew of Lee.

Key was some kind of Saiyan freak of nature, or so she had heard, but she only comes off as Very depressed. Matoto had been like that in the aftermath of her father dying, so she knew what depression looked like.

Kate seemed like she wasn't sure where she belonged in this galaxy and That was not the kind of person who needed to rule her people. Matoto didn't care if she was a Saiyan or not, she seemed plenty strong and that's what Saiyans respected. Still, the young woman needed to figure out where her priorities were.

"So, what are everyone's plans for after this little adventure is over?" she asks "I plan on getting a new space pod and heading back out there. As long as Cooler or his men are out there, the Saiyans will never be a free people." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:05 am

Kate shook her head a bit. "I'm not entirely sure yet, I just know it'll be things related to my future duties. But yes, something needs to be done about them." She knew her father would have just killed Cooler, as easy going and mellow as her father was, which in some ways seemed to be a cultural thing or maybe nature she wasn't sure. Alusarians could be very vicious when protecting their own or pushed.

You could ask the Bados. The few you could find left, anyway. Even then they were Still being a pain to people, some races never learned even at the brink, she guessed.

Toma didn't have any partiuclar plans, he just felt a bit of that desire to move about. "I'm just going to travel, no destination in mind. Ayda is concerned about something back at home so I'll drop them off first."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 am

Matoto holds up her hands "Whoa, whoa! Don't just leave your little sister like that. She needs her big brother."

"Younger siblings need their older ones, no matter what they say. You are her strength and her rock to keep her steady." she points out.

"Help her with what she's doing back home, then take her with you. It'll be good for her to spend as much time with her brother as she wants, you know, before she gets older and wants nothing to do with you." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:36 am

"Its true siblings often grow apart as they grow older but hopefully it doesn't come to that.
" Toma seemed to be thinking of something, then excused himself for now.

To Kate it sounded like Matoto was speaking from experience. "Did you have any siblings?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Matoto nods ”Yeah, but all of my family have moved to the next dimension, so it’s just little ol’ me wandering around.” she says, as if it’s no big deal and she looks back over to Toma ”So, what do you plan on doing? Taking with or leave behind?” she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:31 am

"If she wants to come, I'll take her with me. I might not even leave myself depending on what happens, too many unknowns.
" Toma replied to the young Sayain girl.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Matoto nods, satisfied "As long as you make the effort, I won't have to kick your ass for leaving her behind." she says in a joking tone, but on could tell she meant it.

Her attention shifts from Toma to behind him "Well, well. Look who had finally come back." she says as Lee comes walking into the mess hall.

The fact that he was here said a lot about his skill. His Dimensional Shifting was hard to do at the best of times, but to successfully do so on a moving ship was something else. He looks around and focuses on Kate, his expression was very grim.

He walks over to the group "Kate, we need to talk in privet. It's important." he says as he heads out of the mess hall. He wasn't going far, just away from prying ears.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:31 pm

It really wasn't any different from before in the end, since if Ayda had wanted to come he'd let her. Lee coming back was a bit of a surprise for both Toma and Kate though, since they had thought he wasn't coming back.

Kate blinked, confused what could be so important but excused herself before going to follow her grandfather.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Once they got into the corridor and away from the others, Lee turns to Kate "I'm not sure Joseph would like me telling you this, but if anything, you have the right to know." he starts, his eyes locked onto hers "It's about Gareth. He's alive and is not in the custody of the Alusarian government to stand trial for his many crimes. I felt you should know." he says in a grim tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:19 am

Kate absorbed what he just said, then: "Good." She said simply, not the least bit effected. "Now he can't hurt anyone anymore and the people lives he messed up or killed can have some peace. I have my real dad, mom, you and Key. That chapter in my life has been over and I don't care about it, I'm just glad there's some closure to it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:34 pm

Lee shakes his head "Take it from me,this is Not closure. You need to confront this man and look him in his cowardly eyes and tell him that he no longer has any hold over you and that from this moment on, you will never think of him again." he declares, placing a had on Kate's shoulder Only then, will you have true closure and believe me, you'll feel a weight lift of your shoulders that you never knew was there." he says, reassuringly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:46 am

Kate was skeptical of that since she didn't think of Gareth at all except when he was brought up in front of her. But if her grandfather thought so, she guessed for him if nothing else she'd get it over with. "I'm not too sure about that but if you're sure I guess it can't hurt."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Lee nods slowly "If you truly feel that you don't need this, then I won't force the issue." he turns from Kate "I must be going now. I have a feeling Joseph and I will probably be having words when I return home." he says.

He holds a hand up , he glances over his shoulder at Kate "I shall see you in a few hours Take care of yourself until then.". He makes a circular motion with his hand, which causes the air around it to warp and shimmer, then he steps through it and was gone. The dimensional shifting fades as soo as Lee leaves.

((Lee's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Kate watched her grandfather, from there she decided to go to her room to get some sleep. She had some things on her mind but thankfully none of them included about her would be father.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:28 pm

All was quiet for Kate, until an unknown amount of time passed and Jason gets over the coms "This is the Captain, we willb e touching down on the planer Vegeta in fifteen minuets." he says "All passengers prepaer to disembark."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:28 am

Kate got up with a yawn, stretching before leaving out her room to get ready for the landing. She was kinda glad to be home even though her trip had been short before making the detour back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:05 am

(I guess everyone's out. I'll start a new post on Vegeta later.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11