On The Road Again.

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

On The Road Again. - Page 10 Empty Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:44 am

Jason nods "I understand. It would probably be best to send Key, should she agree to it, to Earth with someone she trusts and who knows the lay of the land. Either you or Joseph." he points out.

"As for Ness, he's in the middle of something that will change Earth forever. So he's not leaving Just yet." he says.

He holds up a hand "But don't worry, he'll make time to help to help Key if we explain the situation to him. Helping others is what he does and, though he may not act it sometimes, he takes it very seriously and he's pretty good at it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:22 am

"I can barely remember earth honestly. I grew up pretty much my whole life on Vegeta but dad's been there and all over. Maybe it would be best to be them, assuming him leaving wouldn't leave Vegeta alone. I'll go talk to her and come back to you." It was a pain sometimes finding people in this huge ship, but she managed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:55 pm

"Unfortunately Joseph won't be able to leave Vegeta. Not with everything that's going on and Teala off world and will be for some time." he points out "And there's one other thing, whoever goes, will have to have their Ki blocked for the duriation of their stay. Ness doesn't like Z-Fighters too much and won't agree to help otherwise."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Kate kind of wondered why that was but sure they had their reasons, just like she wasn't too crazy about physics. Just the main idea of people poking in your head made her inherently uncomfortable."Oh all right, then I guess I'll be the one going with them if that's what they decide. Alusarians don't have amazing natural abilties but we're hardly helpless. Anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:57 am

Jason nods "I know. That's why I'm thinking about sending Michelle with Key, should she deside to go. Which brings me to my last bit. Be prepared for Key to reject all ideas. If she hears that she doesn't have much time left, her thoughts will turn to her little sister and finally being reunited with her and that's something she Really wants." he points out.

"Though, as the princess of the Saiyans, you could order her to go with any one of the treatments, the same with Teala or Joe and she Has to comply with the orders of her superiors or those who have authority over her." he says in a low tone, not wantings others to hear this information.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Kate was silent for a bit when Jason finished. "I always knew Key wanted to be with her real little sister one day again. But..you know I always thought..with all the years spent together she'd have something else to live for. Or at least not let herself go too soon. You can't replace things like that."

"I know about that, or least had a hunch. But as an leader I can't always just club people metaphorically over the head to get what I want. It's how many of the old leaders ruled but its not me or my parents. And..I don't want her to end up resenting me. I know everyone thinks she's emotionless save me. I just think its extremely muted and she expressives herself differently."

She turned to look out a window, eyes became distant. "Would I be selfish of denying her wish to live until her natural end to reunite with her sister finally? Or would Key be selfish in wanting to leave those she has here that care about her behind? I don't know. I don't think there's a clear right answer this time.."

Toma had gotten through talking to Ayda who went to her room to rest up for a bit, he didn't think what she had in mind was a good idea. Ayda was curious about her family on the Sayain side. The first obvious problem there was no way they would even be able to look(assuming they were still around). Secondly even, if, and it was a big if that happened there was a chance they'd want nothing to do with her.

There was a decent amount of Sayains that looked down on half Sayains from what he knew so there was a good chance they might be the same. He didn't want Ayda to get any kind of hopes up. Still, he supposed it couldn't hurt to visit the planet at least once. He was just going to keep a Very close eye on her.

Kate and Jason were talking, so he left them alone to do whatever. Maybe if one of the other three weren't busy otherwise he'd find something else but at the moment there was not much to do besides sleep, eat and socialize anyway. One thing he had noticed is while the group could work together, everyone seemed to kind of go to their own circles afterwards which they were most comfortable with. That was normal though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:36 am

Jason places a hand on Kate's shoulder "Don't sweat it, kiddo. There's always a clear answer to every problem. Sometimes it just needs to take a bit to find it." he says.

"And the answer to this problem is letting me talk with Key about all her options. I know what to say that'll talk her into going for any optiom we want." he offers.

While Matoto was in the mess eating and Key was in her room sleeping, Michelle was wandering about the ship, completely bored out of her mind. Her dad and Kate hadn't finished talking and the others were off doing their own thing, so she had no one to talk to.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:37 am

Kate was incredibly grateful for that, giving Jason a brief hug as she didn't want to maybe over step her bounds or anything. "Thank you, so much. I'll let you talk to her then."

Before too long he spotted Michelle, she seemed to be alone. "Hey." He greeted. "Can't find anything to either huh?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Jason nods to kate "I'll let you know how things go with Key." he says as he heads off. Kate would, one day, be the voice of the Saiyans and she would have to make hard choices, like this one. But Jason felt it was too soon for her to be facing these kinds of decisions. So for now, he would deal with it for her.

Michelle nods "Yeah. It seems everyone has their own thing to do and dad has yet to finish the virtual pods, so there's nothing to Really do." she says, sounding bord "But now that you're here, we can talk the night away!" she says, enthusiastically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Kate had a lot of doubts, thoughts and insecurities she knew she'd have to deal with eventually in some form or another. The simple fact was despite all her misgivings, she frankly didn't trust most of anyone to continue her parents work in their place. All it would take is just one bad ruler or two to set them back with all the work that had been done to go down the tubes.

She wanted Alusarians and Sayains in general to become genuine friends then just allies. It was true already on a small individual level with some of the more personal relationships she had seen or heard about whether it be friendship or more. Because if that happened, it would be a big step of many of showing the galaxy how much her people had grown. And it would open the door to other things; plus it was one of the more realistic goals even if it would be a slow organic process.She knew her parents were already doing that, but she could help in her small ways.

We'll, purely by a blood stand point they weren't her people in that sense but that wasn't what she was getting at. However, that along with other things was way off in the future even if it was starting now.

She was still worried about her sister but there wasn't much she could do. If she had the power she'd bring her sister back safe, sound and more importantly healthy. If she had lived, she'd probably be around the same age as her.

Toma was a bit amused, but the whole night talking was a bit much but he didn't mind a lot of conversations. Not like either of them had anything to really do. "Been meaning to ask, you and your dad are from earth right?" What he didn't know it was only technically true, they weren't from this particular earth.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Michelle nods "Yup! Both me and dad were born there. I spent the first few years of my life somewhere else, but eventually came back to Earth." she says "Why do you ask?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:25 am

Toma shook his head. "I was just curious and wanted to know a bit about you. I really started to notice everyone in a way keeps to themselves in their own circles. We don't interact as much outside of it, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to change that a bit. Besides my sister, I don't think I interacted much with anyone here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Michelle thinks about it for a bit and nods "You know, you're absolutely right!" she says, agreeing with,Toma.

"If we're all gonna be a fighting force for good, we need to congeal as a team." she says, then looks at Toma with a sly look "Especially with some of the more Saiyan members?" she teases.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:54 pm

"What do you mean by that part?" He was pretty sure he knew what Michelle meant but he didn't want to assume. Or he just wasn't being honest with himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Michelle looks at Toma with a sly grin "Oh come now. I've seen the way you look at Key. How you stand close to her during mission briefings and even the mess hall, when Ayda's not around." she nudges Toma "Admit it, you have the hots for that fine piece of Saiyan goodness." she giggles.

Then she holds up her hands, all innocent like "Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. She Is pretty good looking and very strong, too." she points out.

She starts heading off "You kids have fun! And done do anything too wreckless." she calls back to Toma.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:03 am

Toma thought he was a bit more subtle then that, but apparently not. Though it did lead to something else.

I have no idea what the heck I'm doing.

He hadn't really been interested in a girl to actively pursue them since he had been trying to focus on other things and get himself together. Now this was a first. If Lee was here, maybe he should of talked to them. Life experience and all with it he could learn from the Elder aside, if anyone would know about Sayain women it would be him. Of course like with parenting there was no real manual to this and every person and situation was different.

He would see what she was up, if she wasn't sleep in her room or busy that is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:55 am

Key was in her room. However, the computer couldn't or wouldn't tell if she was or not.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:07 pm

While he wanted to spend time with Key, she seemed not to like to be disturbed when in her room going by the last time and he had no idea if she was sleeping. While this whole thing was new to him, he was pretty sure doing something the person didn't like wasn't a good way to start things off. So on that note, he decided to leave her be for now. There was still the other three around and he had Had promised himself to make a effort to interact with all the others on the ship more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Jason was nowhere to be found, which was odd since,he was the,only one who knew how to work the ship's systems. Key was in her room, presumably asleep. Matoto was in the mess hall eating. Hey, a growing Saiyan needs to keep her energy up. And Michelle was who knows where, though the computer said she was in cargo bay three, where no one ever go.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:00 am

It was odd how Jason was nowhere to be seen, he probably went somewhere. So he decided to head to the mess hall, he could talk to the young Sayain and he was hungry himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:59 pm

The young Saiyan was picking at her meal. She looked like she was either full, getting there or deep in thought.

She looks up and sees Toma "Oh, hey Toma. How are things?" she asks, makinh casual conversation.

Jason comes wandering on into the mess hall and looks around for a few seconds, then,turns and leaves.

Matoto seems to swoon at the sight of Jason "He sure is strong, isn't he? Strong and handsome." she says in a 'dreamy' tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 am

Toma sat down with his food after the first bit. Come to think of it, this was the first time he recalled interacting with Matoto outside of a combat-related situation. She was kind of cute on casual observation. "I'm good, thanks. Right now I'm just getting to know everyone on the ship a bit more. If we're going to be traveling together, no need to act like strangers."

It seemed odd for Jason to come in like that, but maybe he was looking for something or figuring something out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:50 am

Toma was correct. Jason Was searching. But not for some Thing, rather, some One. He was looking for Kate, but from the offset, should have figured she'd be in her room. He wanders to her room, hits the door chime, and waits.

Matoto snaps out of her trance "Huh? Oh, right. That makes sence. But you have to remember, Saiyans are solitaire creatures, not social ones, unless there's a fight. So me, Key, and possibly princess Kate might not be very talkative." she points out.

But she was never one for stereotyping, so there was a good chance that she would talk ones ear off if she got the chance. She mentioned Kate, because although she was an Alusarian, she was raised by Saiyans, which is why she didn't add Ayda to the list of social Rejects.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:10 am

Kate opened the door before too long. "Hey Jason. How did the talk go?"

Toma wondered how common that was. They did have infanstructure and other things wouldn't work if some didn't work together. Then again that only required a set amount then the entire population. It was just interesting side stuff to think about. Alusarians weren't one hundred percent a monolith on Alus alone there was other cultures and sub sets, never mind Alusarians in other places.

He hadn't pegged Key as the overly talkative type but he wasn't sure how much it had to with herself or subdued emotions.

"I guess that's fair. Until now I never met any Sayains that were raised on Vegeta. This your first time meeting Alusarians before?"
He asked
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Jason gives Kate the thumbs up "She agreed to go to Earth and let this Ness fellow work on curing her. I'll probably send Michelle with Key, since she knows a bit more about Earth then you." he explains "But the thing is, she only agreed to go once you were safely back on Vegeta."

Since the infrastructure on Vegeta was based on a hierarchy, that meant one Monarch pulled everyone together for the good of the people, whether the people wanted to or not.

If Vegeta was chaotic now, imagin how it might be without the ruling body currently presiding over it.

Matoto shakes her head "No. I've come across Alusarians before. I left Vegeta shortly after everyone lost their Ki and I,haven't been back since." she says simply.

"Though, in my travels I've seen quite a few interesting places with equally interesting people." she says with a nod.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next