On The Road Again.

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

On The Road Again. - Page 7 Empty Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Namey Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Lee thinks for a bit "When you contacted home world, who did you talk to and what was the general situation that was going on at the time?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:24 pm

"I was talking to Cotto, I didn't notice anything unusual. He said my father was in the middle of a important meeting and mom was off world again. He just cut off in the middle of a sentence."
Kate explained.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Lee nods, thoughtfully "I'm going to head to my room to try and get a com line to home. I don't with to be disturbed unless there's a dire emergency." he says as he starts off

"Kate, you're in charge until Jason comes back or I come out of my room." he states.

Michelle looks over to Kate "So, after we drop the garbage off, where to, Captain?" she asks with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:26 am

"Huh? What garbage are you talking about? And not really sure yet." She was really worried something was happening but there wasn't much she could do about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Michelle blinks in slight confusion "Why, the Zygerrian Slavers, of course. We are towing them to the Galaxy Police, aren't we?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:39 pm

In hinsight she felt kind of silly, but it happened.

"Oh..right. Sorry had a brain lapse there. When we get there, I'll have to see what's nearby."
She really rather get things done with Key done with, but it would be foolish to go without Jason until he came back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:57 am

Michelle smacks her on the back "Where I come from, we call it a 'Brain Fart'. But don't worry, it happens to everyone. Even my dad will sometimes space out." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:23 am

Kate watched her leave, wondering what she was going to do with the free time. It did remind her about the people of the Great Decent, had they left already? She hadn't heard a peep from any of them after they were rescued.

Putting that aside, she went to search for Kail and the others but she was in no hurry.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Most of the crew of the Great Descent had left back to their ship, but there were still a few who were on board getting treated for injuries.

Michelle, for her part, went wandering. She wanted to find the Saiyan named Key. She found her lack of emotions fascinating and wanted to pick her brain about it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:02 am

Kate went to looking for Kail, it took some educated guesses but she did find him but was in for a slight surprise. Inside the room was both Toma and Kail in the midst of working out though it seemed like they were taking a brief break. That wasn't unusual. They were both shirtless; again not unusual for a work out.

It still caught her briefly off guard. Hey she was calm like her father but she was far from dead not to notice two well built young men.

Kail was the first to notice her and seemed embarrassed a bit while Toma seemed to care less. It didn't surprise her, Kail wasn't shy or anything normally but he was self conscious when it came to that sort of thing though he really shouldn't in her opinion.

"Sorry to interrupt but when you have a minute, I need to talk to you Kail." Partly about the thing with Vegeta mainly.

"Go ahead. We can always continue later. Working out isn't going anywhere."
Toma said.

"Uh..yeah. One second."
Kail said somewhat awkwardly, grabbing his shirt and putting it on as he followed Kate out.

Once they left, it was just Toma. Even if Ki powers were disabled on the ship didn't mean he couldn't work out. The old man had always said it was important to train normally too, just in case that was ever taken away Plus it helped wind him down oddly or not.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Michelle wanders into the gym. She supposed she shouldn't have been surprised that this ship had one. Her dad wanted to make sure that one could live comfortably on it for years if they had to.

She Was, however, surprised to see Toma in it. She didn't figure his kind for the type that needed to work out, like her kind was. Being fit came as naturally to a Mystic as everything else did.

She looks around, then focuses on Toma "Just you here?" she asks "My dad always said work outs are better with someone around." she says. She couldn't help notice that Toma was completely hard to look at.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:13 pm

"Kail was with me moments ago but he left for now. So yeah its just me for now." Toma said as he greeted the young woman when she came in. "What about you? You came to work out are you looking for someone?" He decided to put back his grey work out shirt a bit after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Michelle shakes her head "No. I'm just wandering. Waiting for everyone to get back, you know, first my dad, then Lee, so here we are. Just floating around the stars waiting for something to happen." she says. Michelle was a bit disappointed that Toma put his shirt back on, but that was alright. Mystics had Very good memories.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Toma nodded a bit. "I was doing mostly the same, the work out was partly to pass the time. If you want you could work out with me, like you said its better then just with one person. Up to you, but you might have to change first."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:59 pm

Michelle blinks "Change? I only have the clothes on my back. I didn't really plan on this little trip. So when my dad said we were going to a place where there were strong people, I jumped at the chance." she says.

Still, she was wondering if she could just get away with taking her top off? She Was, after all, wearing a sports bar underneath and that's what women normally wear when working out, or so she heard. But what about her legs? A skirt probably wasn't the best thing to wear when working out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:31 pm

"That would put a damper on it. Probably best to hold something like that off then." Toma couldn't really blame her since it had seemed more of a last minute thing. If he was in one of those things from earth called anime, then there was a chance there would be the standard 'Beach Episode' where he'd get to see those Key and Michelle and such in bikini's. Real life didn't work that way.

..And with some of the things, that was really, really for the best depending.

"Do Mystics even need to work out?"
He was kind of curious about that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Michelle shrugs "Not sure about others, but myself and my dad, we don't seem to Need to work out. But we do anyway. To get stronger, stay healthy or whatever." she says.

She walks over to the door, fiddles with it a bit, locking it, then walks over to the weights. She takes off her gloves, unbuttons and takes her jacket off, then unbuttons and takes her shirt off (which was interesting to see because of her wings), and straddles the weight bench "How high is the setting on these weights?" she asks.

The weights were adjustable in terms of how heavy one could make them by increasing their gravity. Each unit was times one Earth standard gravity and the bench weights could currently go to x100 Earth standard gravities.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Toma came over a bit closer after her question and she was done, though he still wasn't sure how she got her shirt off with her wings in the way. "It's about three times earth gravity. My kind do have enhanced stats without Ki, but its not by a overwhelming amount. We can improve it, but its limited." He found it somewhat strange she locked the door, but then he assumed she didn't want some people seeing her in a sports bra and skirt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:41 pm

He would assume correctly. While she wasn't to shy about violence, she Was shy about others seeing her indecent. One Maybe two was alright, but any more And if she wasn't concentrating on something else, otherwise she wouldn't have even Considered it.

She nods as she hefts the weights "My people are naturally stronger than Humans as well." she says. She was suppressing a grunt, trying to make it look effortless. She didn't know why, but she felt she had to impress Toma for some reason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:31 pm

"Do you know how much you can lift normally when not using energy?"
It was important because if she was much stronger then him he couldn't exactly spot her if she needed it
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Michelle shakes her head "I'm not sure. I've never tested myself without my Ki energy." she says as she hefts, and to her surprise, the weight was much less heavy than she first thought it would be.

She does a few reps, puts it back in the cradle and sits up "Well that's not as bad as I thought." she mumbles.

She slides off the bench, pulling her skirt back down (as it had ridden up slightly from her actions) and looks over the barbell "What's these dials for?" she asks as she starts fiddling with them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:25 pm

"The right one ups the gravity and the left makes it go down. That little switch to the side shuts it off. Be careful with it, if you don't know your own strength you can hurt yourself if not used to it." He warned.

While it was true Michelle was a very attractive young woman in her own right he didn't let that cloud his judgement as much. One of the essential life skills of being a young man taught to him by his father is to control one's sex drive. To an extent, it would be impossible for a young Alusarian male to shut it off completely just be aware of it.

Key he found very attractive, but the reality was he didn't know any of the young women on the ship that well that included Matoto he supposed. Important questions like: How do they get along with your family, are they stiff? Would you want to be friends with them normally?' Toma was more interested in something serious then a physical fling like many of his age; though he wasn't opposed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:02 pm

The only problem with Toma's line of thinking, is that it seems to be reversed. Key didn't seem to like him too much, if it were possible, while Michelle was the one who seemed to like him.

S he drops the weights "Meh! Strength training isn't where it's at. Straight fighting is the way to go!" she says, clenching her fist.

She focuses on Toma "So, wanna hit the showers and get something to eat?" she says with a smile, oblivious to what she implied.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:34 pm

All the same, he didn't want to rush when it came to judgement of certain things. The person you thought you liked you could hate later when you really got to know them, and the person you disliked you could like. It was why in his opinion judging too quickly was a bad idea; though he was guilty himself of the past but he was aware of it on something to work on.

Nature of sentient beings to judge, thinking about it. Hell, it probably was impossible not to even indifference could be argued to be something but that was another topic.

Toma just thought she meant a normal shower of being seperate then together then having lunch after, so his response was pretty casual. "Sure, don't see why not. I'll meet you there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Truth of the matter was, Michelle Really didn't need a shower, as she hadn't done much of anything aside from lift some weights a few times. Nothing to break a sweat over, which she actually didn't.

She realized this when she got to the locker rooms and found out, she didn't need a shower because of her 'work out'. Still, she felt she needed a cold shower nonetheless.

She spent a good fifteen minuets cooling down. Then she dries herself off, gets dressed and heads off to the mess hall. She wasn't all that hungry, she found out as she was looking at the food replamats.

Matoto, on the other hand, and to some degree Key, were eating the typical Saiyan meal of Lots of meat and drink. It was hard to watch Matoto eat, but Key, having been raised in the palace, had manners when it came to eating. You know, as much as a Saiyan could have.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next