The Adventure Continues!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Adventure Continues! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Adventure Continues!

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Babette looks over to Adell "She takes after her mother in some aspects. She also has had everything handed to her since she was little, so you really can't blame her for acting as spoiled as she does." she says as she starts out after Amanda.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Adell got that, it didn't make it any less difficult to deal with at times. He put it aside as he continued his walk, though he of course made it a note to stay our of bad areas. In a way it was his element, he remembered roaming the streets of New York at night with nothing but the clothes on his back. This sort of brought him back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 10:04 pm

The only real difference about then and now, was he had the bulk of his abilities blocked by some stupid translator pin and if he took it off while not at his current residence, he would get booted!

There were guards on patrol, so there was little worry about the random crime happening. The guards and several others were giving Adell the suspicious eye when they seen his translator, but none said anything.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Adell paid none of them any mind, he continued a bit longer before deciding to call it in and just go back to where he was staying. When he got back, he didn't bother watching T.V., rather he simply went straight to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Amanda, however, was watching some TV and eating some snacks. She looks over as Adell wandered in and to his room. She looks over to Babette "What do you suppose is eating him?" she asks.

The Chaos demon didn't and frankly, really didn't care, since it didn't involve her "Who know? Maybe Hyrule isn't agreeing with him." she says simply as she continues to watch TV with Amanda.

Amanda gets up and heads over to Adell's room and lightly knocks on the door, before cracking it open a bit "Adell? Is everything alright?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 1:03 am

Adell was just about to head to bed when Amanda cracked opened the door. "Huh? I'm fine just a bit tired."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 2:23 am

Amanda opens the door and walks in a bit. She was in her night, night gown and socks with a side ponytail "I wish to apologize about my behavior not too long ago. I realize that you were only doing what you thought was right and you should  be praised, not scolded, for that." she says as she turns and walks out, closing the door "Pleasant dream." she says softly, then clicks the door closed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Adell actually wasn't mad anymore and had forgotten about it, it was hard for him to really hold a grudge but he appreciated the attempt. After she left, he went to make himself comfortable as he went to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Morning came soon enough and both Amanda and Babette were awake and from the looks of the TV area, they had stayed awake all night. Right now Amanda was playing a role playing game of some kind.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Adell heard a knocking on his door, still a bit tired he went to go reach for it and was instantly glomped by a tiny form with wings. He was caught off guard before recognizing his little sister.

"Whoa, settle down." Adell chuckled as he got a look at her, she looked the same as did his mom; minus the power locking pins both of them had on them.

"Adell, We need to talk."
Samantha said simply, Adell knew that tone which was it wasn't a request. She kinda had the right to be a bit upset about some things so this would be fun. As for tracking him down here, he wasn't too surprised. He told them he was heading to Hyrule after all and his mom was good at tracking to begin with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Babette jumps up and moves to block Amanda from these sudden intruders, as fireballs appear in her, now clawed, hands.

Amanda smacks Babette on the arm "Relax. If they were a threat then Adell would have attacked as soon as they appeared." she says as she folds her arms and waits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:59 pm

It was about twenty minutes or so before Adell and the others came back from talking about whatever in the room. The small girl was sorta behind Adell while the woman was by his side. "We'll, better late then never. Everyone, this is Samantha my adopted mom and Yulina my younger sister."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Amanda seemed somewhat miffed about something "Charmed." she snorts, then heads up to her room, slamming the door. Okay, so she seemed mighty pissed instead.

Babette sighs "Well...I can't say as I blame her for being upset." she looks over to Samantha "A word of caution, though, avoid coming into direct contact with Amanda until she calms down." she says, then goes back to watching TV "These Hylians have as dry sense of humor as the British do." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Samantha frowned slightly to this, she had literally just met Amanda. "Why is she upset? We literally just met." Adell didn't care, he just chalked it up as one of her tantrums again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Babette looks over to her "She's pissed because Adell didn't introduce you two when you First got here. Instead he waited almost a half hour to do what would have taken ten seconds." she explains, then goes back to watching TV "Like I said, I don't blame her for being pissed. I mean really, what's more important then introducing your own daughter to her grandmother and aunt?" she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm

(It wasn't literally twenty minutes, five at the most. It was my fault though for wording)

Adell shook his head. "Then she should take it out on me, not them." If anything he was surprised Amanda wouldn't be upset that he didn't introduce them on earth. Personally he thought it was being blow out of proportion. He could see if they were ignoring them, he could see if they didn't want to meet Amanda. Hell, he could even see any other things, but not this.

"Oh.." Yulina looked depressed wings dropping a bit, she had been wanting to meet Amanda but now(in a child's mind) since she was angry, she didn't want to talk to them now.

Samantha patted Yulina on the back. "It can't be helped now Yulina. But you probably should have told us that was Amanda from the start Adell." It seemed like a blown up misunderstanding but it happened.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Babette looks over to them, while still laying down "Let me guess, you all think Amanda is being childish and making a mountain out of a mole hill, right?" she asks, then goes back to watching TV (Man these Hylians have No imaginations!).

"Consider this before you judge her. Babette starts "Her mother was the Only family she's Ever known for sixteen years. Sure she's Heard of Adell, her father, but that was all. When she decided to go looking for him, she was looking for the family she never knew she had and now, she feels like she was treated like an outsider when Her family finally shows up. You know, the one she never knew she had." she mumbles as she finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Adell kinda understood a bit better now. Maybe the whole thing was his fault.

Samantha sighed. "Not 'all'. I don't know what my son is thinking but I can only speak for myself. I don't know Amanda's mind set, her past or anything about her so I'm not going to presume to know. The entire reason me and Yulina came over here was to meet Amanda in the first place." One thing she did know was Yulina was a bit put off simply because she still wanted to talk to them. She was still going to try to get things to work of course, but if they couldn't they would just leave Amanda be.

Yulina looked to Adell back to her mom. "So I can't talk to them?"

Samantha looked down at them. "You can, but just give her some space." She knew things probably wouldn't go one hundred percent smoothly but she hadn't expected the first meeting to go like this. Could she be mad at Adell for not telling them right away Amanda was with them? No that wouldn't be fair. Besides she preferred to deal with what was then having excuses for it.

After a bit, Samantha went off to the side, thinking over things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:56 pm

The Chaos Demon raises a hand, not turning from the TV "I'm Babette. I'm awesome." she says in a bored tone, still watching the programs that she perceived as boring, dull and unimaginative.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Yulina went to sit down by Babette. "Nice to meet you Babette." She didn't seem to have much interest on what was on the T.V. herself and the demon seemed bored.

Of course anyone who knew her, would know she was almost always bored or at least seemed to be. "Why are you watching it if its boring?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Babette shrugs as she flips through the channels "Because there's nothing else to do." she says "This realm is dull as Hell. I would know, I've been to both places." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:45 pm

"To be fair, this is just one place. We'll be visiting other ones."
Adell wasn't sure Where exactly though, realistically they were limited to where they could travel. Sure there was Babette but he doubted she was going to be around the whole time. "I'm going to be in my room if anyone needs me."

He headed to his own room. What a mess today was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Babette looks over to him "It's rude to leave your guests without their host, family or not." she says "Not to mention not offering them anything to drink or eat." she points out, then goes back to watching TV.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Every family and group of individuals did things differently, never mind other cultures taken into account. However, Babette did have a point about the food or drink. But neither of them were hungry or thirsty at the moment.

With a mental sigh, Adell just got some water for himself and went to sit down.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:31 pm

"So, what did you three talk about when you took off earlier?" Babette asks, still watching what passes for TV.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next