The Adventure Continues!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Adventure Continues! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Adventure Continues!

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Adell said nothing to that as he pulled the covers of himself to get some much needed sleep. This city was huge so there was bound to be a lot of things to see. He wasn't sure if he'd make any actual new friends though, not with some of the reactions of the people here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:08 pm

The night is fairly uneventful, aside from the occasional clap of thunder and even that's nothing to worry about, since the suite was sound proof. Amanda was up early, all showered, dressed and ready to head out. Actually, she was waiting for their complimentary breakfast.

The goth demon was still sleeping. Apparently she wasn't the earliest riser in the world, no matter what one she was in, it seemed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:58 am

Adell was up early too, having taken his shower and got the rest of his things done. It just Now occured to him he hadn't gotten that other woman's name, he'd have to fix that if they were going to be traveling together at least for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Amanda looks over to Adell "Good morning. I have ordered us some breakfast and I am just waiting for it." she says as she holds up a data pad "I was just reading up on the history of Hyrule. It's quite interesting." she says.

The goth demon comes out of her room, looking different than she did when she arrived last night. Amanda blinks in surprise "Babette, what are you doing here?" she asks.

Babette looks over to Amanda "I'm here to keep an eye on how things turn out, since your mother had very little influence in Hyrule." she says as she wanders down, looking at Adell "So, when's breakfast?" she asks, not really interested.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:40 am

Adell shook his head. "Good morning and not sure, Amanda ordered but within a few minutes depending on what it is." He turned back to Amanda. "So what did you learn then that caught your eye?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Amanda shrugs "Oh, nothing that isn't really common knowledge to the Hylians. I learned that they were a Very primitive people until some aliens crash landed and in exchange for help fixing their ship, they gave the Hylians access to advanced technology...well, advanced for the time." she says.

There was a knock on the door "Mister Kronos, Room service." calls someone from the other side. Amanda heads on over and opens the door. There were three carts of food waiting for them outside.

Amanda shrugs slightly as the food is wheeled in "Well, they said meals were on the house. So, I'm holding them to that." she says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:11 am

Adell was pretty eager to get something in his stomach and at the moment he didn't care too much for what it was as long as he wasn't repulsed by it. "It mention the race name of the aliens that helped them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Amanda nods "Actually, it does. They were Cornerians from a distant star system called Lylat." she says as she gets some food, before it was all gone.

She looks through the data pad again "It also seems that they King of the Gerudo has spent a good amount of time, money and effort to make a space ship and has sent it off to the Lylat system." she reads.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:35 am

Adell frowned slightly. "The Gerudo King huh? AKA 'The King of Evil' or that's another one of their titles. I heard about them from my friends Star and Cinda, none of it really good."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Amanda frowns slightly as well "Hmmm... Well, if it's one thing I've learned from my mother, you know, the Chaos Devil, is to never judge a book by it's cover." she says.

"This Ganondorf hasn't done anything to me, personally, and everything in his recent past suggests that he's making Hyrule a better place for everyone." she says as she reads from the data pad.

"He's developed new and better medical equipment, faster and safer methods of transportation, a better and more efficient to grow crops and even made a more powerful form of energy to power mega cities like Hyrule city." she finishes.

"I try not to judge others, for you see, myself and my mother have been judged pretty harshly because of what we are and often what we stand for." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Adell nodded a bit. "I agree. A lot of things aren't black and white. If you want to know something, its best to see and experience for yourself then second hand. What did you mean by what and your mother stand for? The Chaos part?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 am

Amanda nods "Precisely. Because of what we are, Chaos follows us where ever we go. It's the same with Cedrick and Anita. People who find this out automatically believe us to be evil, since almost everyone sees the primal nature of Chaos as evil. Which is far from true." she says.

Babette nods while eating "Chaos is neither good nor evil. It's one of the purest most neutral forces you'll ever find. But people don't understand that and they always associate Chaos with Anarchy and since Anarchy is bad, Chaos must also be as well." she says, actually caring about this subject.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 am

Regina had never really seemed evil to Adell despite everyone trying to say she was or even Regina herself said, after all it didn't make sense for Chaos to be firmly on any particular side but their own. He believed actions spoke a lot louder then words.

Adell remembered Anita telling him that despite everything Shino Wasn't evil. He wasn't sure if her ability was one hundred percent accurate and it could be tricked but it left him skeptical. He was suppose to believe Regina was absolute horrible person with no redeeming qualities despite acting on the contrary. On the other hand, Shino acted like a complete and utter monster but somehow he was suppose to believe he was netural.

Say what one wanted about Cedrick back then, but at the least she thought she was helping.

A part of Adell wondered if it was some type of tough act..it just made sense. Regina obviously cared about her daughters(both of them) but if enemies found out she did care about them or people in general, he didn't doubt some would take full advantage of it.

"Makes sense. So, does Regina have any long term enemies due to this?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Amanda nods "As many as the night sky has stars." she says "Over the eons, my mother has made many enemies. Some were and are, very powerful." she explains.

"The latest one would be Almos, whom she had destroyed." Babette interjects "He was going to go after Lady Regina's position and he had close to a few million followers, not to mention his own demons and even his son, Abraxus, seeks to put an end to Lady Regina's rule, more specifically, her heirs." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Adell shook his head. "Almos? Never heard of them, then again I shouldn't be surprised. What are the name of these demons and what are their powers?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Amanda shrugs "I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you, as I have never encountered any of them." she says "From what mother said, only a God or Devil of equal or greater power may enter her realm, if not invited to do so. Otherwise, they would have to wait until she were to leave her realm to attack." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Adell nodded a bit. "All right, good to know." It wasn't like they were likely going to run into them anyway on their journey so for now he wouldn't worry about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Amanda was finished eating and stands, smoothing her skirt "I'm ready to explore now." she states, as if there was nothing further to talk about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:14 pm

"Yeah, sure let's go." Adell was already done a bit before Amanda, but he honestly wasn't that hungry. He wasn't sure if the storm was completely gone or not, but they would find out when they left.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Amanda heads out, followed by Babette, and looks at the map "Where do we go first in the city?" she asks "How about we take a look at the palace?" she asks. The storm had stopped and was just a blanket of dark clouds.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:46 am

"Why not? It could be fun." Adell would be interested in seeing what it looked like, though of course they weren't anybody special so they wouldn't be able to go inside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 10:16 pm

The castle wasn't too hard to find. In fact, they even offered tours inside. Amanda wasn't sure if she wanted to go on the tour or not. She didn't know what Adell thought on the subject either, but Babette, she wasn't interested.

So, it was best to move on to their next intended location. Lake Hylia. The only problem was, it was on the other side of Hyrule and Amanda didn't want to spend a long time traveling if she had to.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 am

Since the others were either not to thrilled or unsure Adell decided it was best to leave the tour out for now. "If we're going to head to Lake Hylia we'll have to catch a ride there. If it weren't for these pins, it would probably be faster to fly there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Amanda nods and looks to Babette, who sighs "Alright. Let's get out of the city and I'll transform and carry you both to the lousy lake." she mumbles, sounding slightly irritated.

Amanda nods to Babette "Thank you. If you're ready, Adell, we may find away out of the city at any time." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 9:26 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready. Might as well right?"
Adell didn't have a issue with that, he just had look at the map of the city and find the nearest possible outskirts which wasn't too hard to get a hold of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next