Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 9 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:36 am

Hiroshi decided to take Jason's advice and do some relaxing before her winded down for the night. Sure enough Christine was around, and it was a beach. "Hey, have room for one more or this solo?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 am

She was wearing a light blue two-piece bikini, which made her look cute as a button. Christine lazily looks over to Hiroshi "Not at all. Pull up a lounger." she says "There's a changing booth over there..." she points "Though, I think it only has girl swimsuits in it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Hiroshi actually didn't like going to the beach for one good reason; and that was the fact biology and shorts weren't the best mix. He wasn't..exactly on the small side so if he saw a attractive girl on the beach with barely any clothes then if he got a reaction it would Very notable. It was also embarrassing as all hell which is why he didn't like it.

"Thanks, I'll take you up on that."

When he went to the booth, sure enough there was no boy clothes, so he had to improvise with the computer. When he came back, he was wearing blue shorts. He wasn't really overly muscular or anything just toned.

Getting a lounger he pulled up, Hiroshi laid then to then relax. He had a lot to think about and this would be for him to wind down. At the least, it seemed Suki was coping a bit better; as well as she could anyway considering from the last time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Christine didn't seem to be paying him any attention at the moment, despite him being quite attractive to the female persuasion and those swim trunks hugging him closely. Mainly because he was Suki's, that much would have been obvious to a blind person. So, she did the only thing that seemed appropriate and that was nothing.

However, as unlikely as it was, she wouldn't be opposed to him making any kind of move on her. After all, Harlan wasn't making any moves, despite how 'close' they supposedly were. She may not be Human, but she had very Humanly urges all the same and no way of 'expressing' them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:53 am

Christine was a attractive girl, but physical attraction at the moment was all it really was. But if he could control himself around a naked Suki who it was both physical attraction and emotional with his Farian side aside, then he would be fine. Then again his sex drive wasn't as bad as some of his kind despite being a teenager.

After a bit of just relaxing, he finally said something. "Hey Christine, I was just wondering do you think Suki likes me more then a friend? I ask because females can usually pick up that stuff better then we can. And.." He paused. "I really don't want to put more on her plate right now. If she says no she'll feel bad, I know how she is but I'll be fine."

Really he was also worried if Suki said no their friendship may take a hit simply due to being awkward. He had seen that happen before, but nothing worth having was without some sort of risk.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Christine lazily looks over to Hiroshi "Probably...probably not. That's something you'll have to either ask her or Jason." she says, sounding sleepy, as she looks back to the cloudless, blue sky "If it's all the same to you, I'd just as not get mixed up in your personal affairs." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:27 am

"Yeah, sorry about that."

Hiroshi left it alone after that, Christine seemed rather tired at the moment and for once he was starting to feel the effects of sleep despite being a night owl normally. After a bit longer her excused himself to get dressed and headed to bed, he wanted to wake up earlier to sort a few things out. That and he had a feeling he'd need the sleep for tomorrow it was just a..feeling he had.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Christine lazily waves to Hiroshi as he leaves, having fallen asleep herself. As usual, Jason was waiting in the kitchen. It seemed like he was still waiting for someone to show up "She does you know. Just not to the degree as you do. Not yet." he says, not looking at Hiroshi as he speaks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:57 am

"I see.." Hiroshi looked at Jason. "Are you waiting for someone?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Jason looks over to Hiroshi "Yeah. Shadow will be coming back needing Christine. Her team's meeting with heavy resistance at the end of the road and, while they're holding their own, they aren't making any progress. So I'll ask if he would like me to go instead. Shadow knows all too well what I can do." he says.

Then he looks to the holodeck "Has she fallen asleep in there?" he asks "I'll shut it off in a bit and take her to bed. You know, before she gets a sunburn." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:52 am

Hiroshi had been skeptical of Z-Fighters being that strong but after the little bits he had seen, he believed it. "Yeah, got too comfortable I guess." He chuckled. "Anyway going to bed, good night."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:17 am

Jason nods to Hiroshi "Night." he says as he heads to the holodeck to fetch his sister. He leaves her in her swimsuit as he carries her upstairs.

He comes down stairs just in time to see Shadow come in "Where's Christine? We need her help. We're at a stand still and the battle isn't going anywhere." the black and red hedgehog says.

Jason nods to the stairs "She's upstairs asleep. I'll go in her place. I know how important this is to a number of people. I'll help you see it get done." he says.

Shadow didn't want to bring Jason in on this, because for one, he wasn't a Hunter and two, Shadow knew how strong Jason was and it would be like dropping a nuclear bomb to kill a few flies. Still, this was important and Needed to be stopped.

Shadow nods "Alright. Let's get going. The others would have lost ground without me." he says.

Jason chuckles "I highly doubt that. Not with Harlan and Torin there." he says, putting a hand on Shadow and two fingers to his forehead "Found you. Hold on." he says, blurring and both were just gone!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:30 am

Hiroshi found the bed before too long and proceeded to try to get some much needed rest. He was actually feeling slightly tired so it would be even easier to go to sleep. Tomorrow wasn't sure what it was going to bring but either way he wanted to be rested for it or at least try to be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Tomorrow comes around and Christine was up and changed. She was looking for Jason, but he wasn't anywhere to be found yet. However, Mad and Joyce had returned. They had nothing to report outside of the team finding the location where they planned on releasing the Oni Overlord, and as soon as Jason showed up, the tied turned in their favor and the Oni ran.

They took Suki's mother, but Harlan and Torin managed to get Suki's grandmother back. while Abraxus and Shadow distracted the ones holding them. Now, it was a matter of searching them out. They would take turns looking in groups of two.

Abraxus had informed Julius about what was going on and some of the other Hunter Cells had joined in on the search. Jason assured them that so long as they were on the move and the Hunters had the grandmother, the Oni couldn't preform the ritual to release the Overlord.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am

Hiroshi woke up a bit early, he hadn't been able to sleep too much due to all the stuff on his mind. Add to that he was a early riser to begin with so after getting himself situated he headed out the room to see who all else was up for the morning.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:05 pm

The only one that was there at the moment, was Mad and Christine. Joyce went to the Hunter HQ to secure a safe place for Suki's grandmother. Mad was standing by the kitchen door while Christine was making breakfast.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:21 pm

"Morning." Hiroshi greeted as he came down, not too long after Camlo came down stairs as well, looking ready. Torin on the other hand more just..shuffled in. For lack of a better word to describe it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Christine spins around "Oh, good morning everyone. I'm just finishing up making breakfast." she says "Joyce explained to me what happened and that half the team's still out there looking?" she asks.

This new had gotten a frown from her when she was told, because Jason should have lead them straight to where they needed to go. Still, she had to wonder what was taking so long. Even without Jason, their Cell should have been strong enough to Crush any opposition from the bad guys.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:21 pm

Camlo nodded a bit. "Yes, that's about right. We at least got the grandmother but the mother is our next priority rescue target."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:24 pm

"Shadow...wouldn't have it..any other way..." Mad growls in a low tone "Among everyone...he's taking this...a bit personally..." he mumbles.

Christine nods "I wonder why? Oh well, I suppose we'll never know either way. Any how, Breakfast is ready!" she calls out to everyone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:37 am

Torin fully believed that, Shadow was not exactly open about his past and he didn't see anyone in the group asking about it. Still he was relatively confident they could get Suki's mother back once they got a bead of their actual location anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:05 pm

There was a static sound from one of the radios. Christine walks over to them and listens. Than gets a serious look on her face as she clips the radio on, grabs her medical kit, wraps her wings around herself and vanishes in the traditional Mystic fashion.

Mad looks over to where she was "Someone...must be...seriously hurt..." he snarls as he walks over to the radios and listens in "Nothing...but static..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:59 pm

This got a frown from Hiroshi and Camlo stood up after hearing news. "Do you think its one of our own?"

"Dunno. No way to tell." Torin replied feeling a bit anxious waiting, Christine could probably handle it but still.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Mad looks over to them, his blazing eyes burning into their souls "Chances are...that it's Harlan..." he growls "Otherwise...he would have...handled it himself..." he snarls in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Camlo felt something twitch at that. Of course she cared about all her friends but Harlan was a..special person to her. Even so there was nothing she could do, since she was unable to use portals. She really, really, wished she was able to make portals or she'd just go there herself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next