Welcome Back Home! (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Welcome Back Home! (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:05 am

"From Regina's perspective, Cedrick's father was abusive that part I understand." He glanced at Amanda briefly then continued. "What I don't understand is why my daughter got to grow up in your realm, but Cedrick didn't after the fact."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Regina nods and points to Adell "Precisely right." she says "Dorian was the worst example of your kind." she says, looking over to Ness "He was not only physically abusive, but mentally as well." she points out.

"Just look how you turned out. If it wasn't for this Human, you would still be ill educated and crazy." Regina states.

Cedrick scoffs "Nonsense. I had a good education long before Ness had shown up and for me being 'crazy', once I had truly seen half-bloods like myself being accepted by their family and others, I believe I would have calm down." she counters.

Regina shakes her head "No. You wouldn't have and if I hadn't sent Fiddlesworth to stop Dorian, you wouldn't even Be here." she points out "You see, my child, because he blamed everything on you, he planned on killing you to rid you from his life!" she declares.

"And even though I am the way I am, no mother in their right mind would want to see their only child die. Not if there's something she could do to prevent it. Let That sink in for a bit!" she says with finality in her tone.

Then looks over to Adell "As for why Amanda could stay and not Cedrick, it's because of their different fathers. Cedrick's human side would let her stay for a bit before becoming a permanent resident. Amanda doesn't share that problem because of You're blood. It has no trace of the Filth that Human souls carry." she points out, then looks to Ness "Meaning no offence to present company." she clears up.

Last edited by namey on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Adell was silent a bit when they finished. It made sense in some things and others not as much. "So IF you do step down, then what will you do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:25 pm

While Cedrick and Ness were conversing about something, Amanda was looking very impatient and Anita looking bored.

Regina shrugs "If I ever retire, I would like to see the worlds! Having been confined to my own realm for so long and only seeing the world briefly or through the eyes of someone else, I would like to see what's out there." she says with a grin.

Cedrick looks to Regina "After talking some issues over with my friend, I have come to the conclusion that you were telling me the truth about my father and his intentions." she says in an even tone "What, exactly, do you think this will change, me knowing this? He is still dead by your hands and for that matter, why did you not tell me Any of this sooner?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:23 am

Adell hoped that did happen, they would get to spend a lot more time together with her not being tied down by her job as it were. Of course, thinking about it, it would come with a price since someone else would be down there.

He was going to say something until Cedrick's last question came up. In this particular one he didn't have a answer for, far as why she waited. Maybe it had something to do with these 'rules' he once heard about. The fact Cedrick was upset in the first place about her father despite the abuse meant she likely had a serious case of stockholm syndrome.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:56 pm

"I tried to have Fiddlesworth explain things to you, but you weren't in the right state of mind and haven't been for the past seven years." Regina frowns.

Cedrick nods slowly "I see. So your solution was to orphan an emotionally and physically scarred child by killing her Only living relative and what? Just leave her to fend for herself on the dangerous streets?" she asks "Did that work out as you planned it would?"

Amanda has enough of this 'touching' family reunion and steps forward "So you had a hard childhood, boo-hoo." she says "From what I heard about you from Mother, you got off lucky, compared to some of those fortunate enough to have been visited by you." she says, crossing her arms in a huff again.

Cedrick glares at Amanda "I consider Anita my sister. I do not think of you as one. If this, Woman, wishes to find a successor, very well." she slides into a fighting stance "Then we shall decide this as they would in ancient times. We do battle with only what we have and the last one standing will be declared the winner and successor." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:34 pm

This is stupid.

Cedrick had the absolute worse case of stock syndrome he had seen in his life and things were rapidly getting out of hand. He didn't know if 'ancient times' meant more a honor duel or to the death but he didn't like either of those considering.

"Cedrick, you're being massively unfair for someone who wants others to look past her own past for a second chance. You didn't even want the position so you fighting Amanda is pointless. It's true Regina could have maybe done a few things differently, but she's Trying. Given your mental state, if she brought you to her world you would have probably resented her more. Not just the death of your father(why she stuck up for the asshole he didn't know) but the fact you'd be stuck there; only able to witness things from the outside."

Adell glanced at Anita. "You almost blew me and Monica up. I did stupid things, Cedrick has killed people in cold blood, Ness has probably done things he's not proud of either. My point is, instead of pointing fingers who did worse or what could have been done in the past since none of us can change it, we put it aside. If it can't, then just go their seperate ways since that's what its about. And if you can't do that Cedrick, then the people you wronged have the same right to judge you by your own stadards."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 am

Anita face-palms "you just had to slap me in the face with that..." she mumbles "Look, that was Cedrick! Remember she possessed me and tried to take my body over for her own." she points out to Adell "I would never intentionally do anything to hurt you or Monica. Despite the rough times, you two are still my friends." she points out.

Ness suddenly points to her, and puts a finger on his nose as well "AH-HA! You hit the nail right on the head with that one statement!" he says "Cedrick has never had any friends or anyone who really cared for her." he points out "She has been alone for over seven years, surviving in this often cruel world by herself. Is it any wonder why she became feral?" he asks.

Cedrick smacks him on the shoulder "You are just making things worse." she mumbles, then focuses back onto Regina "I believe that everyone...has the right...for a second chance...." she says slowly "So, at best...I suppose I could Tolerate you...but to ever forgive you for Everything you put me through...will probably take more years than I have..." she say in a low tone.

Regina nods "Well, that's Some progress, if nothing else..." she also mumbles "Tell you what, why don't you find one of your victims families, explain everything that's happened to you in the past year or so and if they find it in their heart to forgive you, then you must find it in yours to forgive me." she suggests "If they don't forgive you, then you don't need to forgive me and I shall never trouble you again. Deal?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:48 am

"I know, but at the time we didn't know that is what I meant. Either way sorry, I was just trying prove a point."
At what Ness said Adell decided to leave it at that. There was after all people who went through much worse then Cedrick and didn't turn crazy but bringing up would be pointless and putting salt on wounds.

It did beg the question how far people wanted to go with forgiveness. If it turned out Rikimaru had some sob story after what he had done, would anyone had actually stuck up to them? Though at a certain point, people had to take responsbility for their own actions, no matter what drove them to that point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Cedrick glares at Regina "Very well. I accept your proposal. Should this person forgive me, I shall do the same for you." she says, feeling very confident that won't be the case.

Regina smiles "Excellent!" she says, almost delighted "I know where there's one, right here in Tokyo! And he could even use your help about now." she says as she waves her hand "I shall transport you to him." she says as Cedrick was engulfed in a swirl of fire and was gone!

Ness sighs "I have a feeling that this had just gotten more complicated then it needed to be." he mumbles Especially with who Regina had just sent Cedrick to see." he says, more to himself then anyone else.

Regina looks over to Adell, then saunters on over "So..." she purrs "You never did answer my question. How do you like my surprise?" she asks as she moves in close to Adell.

(Cedrick's out)
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Adell was going to ask how Ness knew who Cedrick had been sent to and if Ness should go after her to keep her and others out of trouble before Regina came over. It been a bit since they had been intimate, he would have to fix that.

"I'll be honest, it still feels surreal to me."
Adell said. "But..its not bad." He turned to Amanda. "I don't expect everything to be one hundred percent smooth and its gotta be somewhat awkward just now meeting but I want to try to make things work."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Regina smiles as she moves in closer "It's everything you've always wanted, right? A Strong and gorgeous woman and a beautiful daughter." she points out, referring to their last encounter "Just think, if we truly get together, you'll have two daughters." she teases.

Anita and Amanda both roll their eyes "Mother, please. Now is Not the time for that nonsense." Amanda says, folding her arms again, looking like her mother.

Regina sighs "As you wish, daughter." she says, winking at Adell "Maybe later." she purrs as she walks over to Kitt again "I guess we can finish our conversation and hope Cedrick comes back in one piece." she says offhandedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Adell glanced at Ness. "I'm surprised you're not going after Cedrick after what you said. Or is it something you feel like she needs to handle on her own?" Cedrick could handle herself though and if was something she couldn't handle, she could always teleport away anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Ness shakes his head "If Regina wanted Cedrick to have help, she would have teleported others as well." he points out "I'm just concerned by who's judgement Cedrick will be facing." he says

"He's a very real threat to Cedrick and had been training for the day when he would face her." he looks over to Adell "I believe you and Anita have met him before. Abraxus Abraham." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:39 pm

"Hm..yeah." Adell really didn't have much to really say on that one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Ness nods "So you see why I'm concerned." he says, 'eyeing' Adell "Also, just so you know, it's not so much Stockholm Syndrome. She resented her father, but he was the only family she had and the only one who acknowledge that she existed, for better or worse." he points out.

"Remember, Cedrick wasn't really old enough to understand that none of what happened was her fault. All she knew was that she was different and she grew up thinking that's how all families were and she did the only thing she could to save those like her from the pain of living that existence." he says.

He holds up a hand "Now I'm not saying what she did was in Any way the right thing to do. But her heart and intentions were in the right place, for the most part. It was her methods that were messed up." he clarifies.

"Still, I suppose the best thing to do is reverse the damage she had done and bring all those people back to life. It won't absolve her of what she had done, but it may bring peace of mind to her victim's families." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Adell shook his head. "Easier said then done. The thing with Cinda was pretty lucky. There was the incident of people coming back from that space pirate attack, but who knows how that happened. For many of the people, I think that's the only way they'd be able to forgive her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Ness looks over to Adell "I know how it happened." he says simply "There are many ways to bring someone back to life in this dimension." he points out "There's Cinda's ability, of course, there's also the source of her power the Tri-Force and there are, of course, the Dragon Balls." he explains "Which is how everyone came back to life after the Space Pirate invasion. There's also going to the Otherworld and getting them back yourself and there's talking to Death about getting them back." he finishes.

Amanda had it with being ignored and stomps her foot, cracking the ground under it "That's it! I'm through being ignored by everyone! If anyone wishes to talk with me, I shall be in the room." she says as she stomps off, back into the hotel.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Adell rubbed his temples. "I talk to her, she says nothing. I get caught up in a conversation and I'm ignoring her. Teenagers. I'm beginning to see why this age parents say is the most difficult at times." He mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Ness casts a quick glance towards the hotel "Meh! Don't worry about her. When she's really wanting someone to talk to, she'll come back out here." he says, nodding over to Anita "Anita doesn't seem to mind not being the center of attention." he points out.

He was right, too. Anita was working on one of the data pads that Ness gave her to use for her studies, seemingly ignoring everyone else.

Ness looks back to Adell "So, what are your plans, incase Amanda wants to stay in this realm?" he asks "You know there's a good chance she'll want to stay with you, right?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:44 pm

"I don't know. I was planning on getting to know her anyway."
Adell answered honestly. "All I know if she does want to stay with me for a bit I'll have to get a bigger place then what I have now for sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 pm

"Then allow me to save you the trouble of guessing." he says as he holds his hand out to nothing in particular. After he has what he was looking for, he nods and lowers his arm "She's going to want to stay here." he says, confident in his prediction.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:42 pm

"What exactly did you do?" Adell asked. Telepathy and mind reading was one thing but she wasn't even in the room.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Ness shrugs "Nothing special. You see, as you may have guessed, the PK in my attacks stands for PsychoKinetic and psychokinesis taps into all the different types of psychic abilities from telepathy and telekinesis to postcognition and Precognition." he explains.

"That's what I had done. I had looked into the future of the events between you and Amanda and had seen that she's wanting to stay here on this plane of reality." he says.

"It takes some concentrating to pull off, so I can't do it in the middle of a fight or if there's something distracting." he says with a shrug "But, I'm learning to use it better with each time." he says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Adell just nodded, he got it for the most part. "So..any thing interesting happen during your dimension hopping?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next