Welcome Back Home! (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Welcome Back Home! (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by Namey Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Ness also climbs in, followed by Anita *Man, that was pretty harsh. Even for Cedrick.* Ness thinks. He looks to Amanda "Last chance. Climb in, or you're on your own." he informs her.

She climbs into KITT as well, but was trying not to bump into anyone "This vehicle is certainly small." she mumbles "Couldn't you have brought a bigger one?" she asks.

Ness shakes his head "No and before you continue to insult him, know that Kitt has ejector seats." he cautions.

Amanda looks around "Ejector seats?" she asks, suddenly not feeling very comfortable in this car "What do you mean, calling this vehicle a 'Him' and saying things like I've insulted it?" she asks.

"It's just what Ness had said. My name is Knight Industries Twelve-Thousand. K.I.T.T. or Kitt for short." Kitt says "And what you had said about me was very rude." he states.

Amanda frowns "i apologize if i came off rude..." she mumbles in a low tone.

"That didn't sound very sincere, but I accept." Kitt says "Just remember, even though we may not look it, us cars are very sensitive." he points out.

Ness had to stifle a chuckle. He knew Kitt was just messing with Amanda now. It doesn't take them long to get to their hotel and up to their apartment. Amanda looked like she was about to say something bad about it, the size, the smell or whatever, but thought better of it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Amanda looks around the, in her mind, 'Tiny Apartment' and sighs. She decides to take a look around and see how bad this place that she was going to be staying at really was. Most of the room could be seen from the door way. Only the closet and bathroom were out of view. She wanders into the bathroom. It was small. And, by her standards, filthy. And there were no clean towel. She sighs in disgust as she walks out.

Ness would have rolled his eyes, if he had any fucks to give about her approval. He looks over to her as he takes his backpack off 'If you're going to live with us until you can locate your old man, you'd better get use to our way of living. On the move." he says. This gets a 'huff' from Amanda as she folds her arms very 'Regina-like'.

Ness had a thought "I'm going to go out for some pizzas." he says as he puts his backpack back on and starts out "Amanda, you're coming with me." he says.

Amanda glares at Ness"And if I don't feel like it?" she asks, still annoyed about the living conditions.

Ness shrugs "Well, I guess you plan on looking for your pops in a musty apartment. Good luck with that." he says off handedly. He could tell by the small, indignant gasp from Amanda, that he hit e nerve.

She comes walk over to Ness "Fine. I'll Tag Along. As it turns out, there's a few things I want to talk to you about anyway." she says as she heads out to KITT with Ness.

The two hop in and Ness tells KITT where to go. It was silent in the transformer. Amanda looks over to Ness, who was on his tricorder again "So, I heard that my sister's in love with you." she says suddenly.

This didn't seem to rattle Ness at all. He slightly nods his head "That's correct. Cedrick has been slowly getting her emotions back and she's been trying very hard to hide them from me." he says as he closes his tricorder "Right. I got all the information I need now and needless to say, one of my friends isn't going to be too happy, I think." he says.

This all went completely over Amanda's head. She was, by far, not simple, but she didn't know what a tricorder was or what Ness's statement meant, so she kept on her original subject "Well, do you love her back or not?" she asks.

Ness looks over to her, then back to the road "I don't see how that's any of your business what my feeling are for her." he states But just so you know, it was the fact that she was loved, that she changed her ways." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Amanda frowns "Be that as it may. The fact that she has 'changed her ways' doesn't change her nature." she says a-matter-of-fact like "Chaos will always find her and she will never know a peaceful life." she states as if that was a fact.

Ness shrugs "Be that as it may, I'm certain she can take care of herself just fine." he also points out.

"maybe for now..." Amanda mumbles under her breath.

Ness looks over to her "Did you say something?" he asks, not hearing her.

"Yes, Ness, she did say something." Kitt chimes in "She says..." his voice suddenly imitates Amanda "Maybe for now..." then goes back to his normal voice "Which seems to imply that Cedrick will not always be maintain the ability to look after herself." he points out.

Ness pulls Kitt over and looks at Amanda "Care to explain that statement?" he asks.

Amanda crosses her arms and looks out the window "It's mother's plan and she wouldn't tell me. All she would say is 'when the time is right, I'll know'. I couldn't care less, however. All I care about is finding my father and see what kind of a person he is." she says.

*I could probably tell what kind of a person that he is.* he thinks "The odds of finding him are very slim, almost nonexistent." Ness points out as he starts driving again "Just how much time do you plan on spending, looking for him? He might not be in this dimension any longer or even alive." hr says.

Amanda glares over to Ness "I'll keep looking until I find him. I'm quite long lived and have desired to meet him ever since mother told me about him." she says in a 'haughty' voice "I have the feeling that you know who my father is. If that's the case, you must help me find him." she order Ness.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:16 pm

"HAH!" Ness barks a laugh "I can barely stand to be in the same vehicle as you and if it weren't for Cedrick, I would have left you where we found you." he says.

Amanda frowns "If that's the case, then stop the car and let me out!" she demands.

Ness stops Kitt and the autobot opens the door for Amanda "I would ask that you reconsider leaving." Kitt says "You aren't in a good state of mind are seem quite distressed, to be on your own right now." he points out.

Amanda doesn't seem to be listening as she hops out and marches off. Kitt closes the door and Ness starts off "Good riddance, I say." he mumbles. He felt a Bit bad for just leaving her. But she was trouble. That much Ness knew.

"Ness, do you believe it was a good idea to let Amanda wander away in the state that she was in?" Kitt asks "She seemed quite agitated when she left. In fact, she also seemed hurt by your words and given her limited knowledge of this world, she might get into trouble and people could get hurt." Kitt points out.

Ness lets out an exasperated sigh "Alright, alright! Blow anymore smoke up there and I'm going to burt into flame!" he grumbles as he turns Kitt around "You still have a lock on her?" he asks. A mini map of the area pops up on the windshield, showing Kitt's position and Amanda's.

He drives up to her and rolls down the window "Amanda! Hold up!" he calls to her, but she keeps walking "Listen, I'm sorry about what I said about leaving you." he calls out to her, but she kept walking "I think it's good that Cedrick has a sister. She really needs someone like you in her life." he states and Amanda slows her pace "She'll need someone to look after her and keep her out of trouble, you know, when I'm gone. She'll need you more then she would ever admit." he says.

Amanda stops and looks at Ness "What do you mean 'when you leave'?" she asks.

Ness parks Kitt and gets out, walking over to Amanda "I...have a condition called 'Wander Lust'. It's a psychological condition that compels someone to have a Very strong need to wander. To see the world and experience new things...in my case, it's a compulsion to travel to different worlds, times and dimensions." he explains "I've been fighting that compulsion for sometime now, for Cedrick's sake." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:26 am

Amanda frowns "Putting yourself through all this for someone else really doesn't make too much sense. Why not just tell her and be on your way?" she says, flicking some of her hair with her hand. Then it dawns on her what Ness said about worlds, times and dimensions "Wait, what? Other worlds? Are you an alien?" she asks with a curious look on her face.

Ness chuckles as he starts back to Kitt, Amanda in tow "I suppose you could call me that. I'm not native to this dimension or even this type of Earth, so I might as well be an alien..." he trails off the last part.

There were a couple of strangely dressed cops come walking up to them, one was holding a strange device and had it pointed directly as Amanda. "Excuse me miss, you are an unknown nonhuman, which means you're possibly here illegally." says one as the other moves around Ness and Amanda, incase she runs.

The cop with the device looks at Ness "Sir, are you with her?" he asks. Ness nods "Yes officer." he says as he nods to Kitt "She's new in town. I have the papers you need right here." he pops open the glove box, pulls out a paper bag and hands it to the cops."[/color] they both look it over, check their equipment, then hand the bag back to Ness "Well, everything checks out. In the future, have your girlfriend carry her registration card on her. That'll make things much easier for everyone." he says, putting his device away "You two have a geed day." he says, tilting his hat to Ness and Amanda, as  he and his partner wander back off.

"Ness..." Kitt starts "Do you know who those two were? And why did you hand them a discarded paper bag from last weeks lunch?" he asks.

Ness frowns and was about to say something "How did you do that and what was that device?" Amanda asks, interrupting him and crossing her arms, much like Regina normally does.

Ness sighs "Last time I was here, the different governments were talking about using confiscated Zebesian technology to determine the different races here on Earth and cataloging them for classification and registration." he explains "Those two were a different branch of the same Hunters that are everywhere. They're just more active then the others. Also, I used telepathy on them to make them see what I wanted them to see as well as mess up their gizmo so that nothing gets back to their HQ until they left." he finishes, jumping into Kitt "We had better not linger here." he advises.

Amanda climbs back in as well "Should we tell sister about this development?" she asks and Ness nods as he heads on back to the apartment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Adell didn't think too much would happen tonight, but he had things on his mind that needed sorted out. One of the first things he had realized was he needed to balance out more of how he was from the start of his journey to what he was now.

As he walked he saw Ness and some other girl? A friend or girlfriend maybe? He waved but it looked like they didn't really see him. If he missed it oh well, odds are he'd see Ness again, later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:31 pm

As they were driving back to the apartment, Kitt chimes up "Ness, there is a young man trying to get your attention." he says "He has, however, gained the attention of those two profilers and they are currently heading towards him, equipment out. Which means they know he's not human by now." he says.

Ness looks to see who's trying to get his attention and stops Kitt and jumps out "Take Amanda back to the apartment and break into their data system. I want to know what they know." he says as he pats the top of Kitt and starts towards Adell as Kitt takes off.

"Hey buddy, long time no see!" he says as he takes an old baseball card out and hands it to Adell "Those are 'Police Profilers'. They work for the Hunters identifying unknown races and registering them." he explains in a rush and a low tone "Chances are they have Farians on their Index, but since you're probably not registered I'll take care of them!" he hisses.

The two cops come walking up "Well look who it is again." says the first one to Ness "And what do we have here? An unregistered WFD!" he says to Adell "I'm afraid we're going to have to take you to the registry office." says his partner.

Ness chuckles "Hey fellas. Good to see you again..." he says as he takes the baseball card from Adell "As you can clearly see, my friend here Is registered and he was holding his card out ready to show you." he says as the cops look over the baseball card "I think your gizmo might be going haywire. This is the second time it's mislead ya." he points out.

The cop looks at the card, then his machine, smacks it a few times, looks to his partner, who nods. The cop hands Adell back his baseball card "Yeah. I apologize for taking your time son. You two take care." he says as he and his partner start off again, the two talking about their scanner.

Ness sighs and looks to Adell "Now that That's out of the way." he mumbles when the cops leave ear shot "So, what's up, Adell? Long time no see." he says, smacking him on the shoulder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:33 pm

"A lot of things I guess, but what was that about? I was born here so shouldn't I count?"
Adell asked more to himself before shaking his head. "It's good to see you too, but usually when we meet somehing or another is going to happen with how your powers work."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Ness shakes his head "It's not so much that you were born here, it's that you were born a Farian. It's like the MRA, Mutant Registration Act." he says "The Governments have decided that non humans with special powers need to be closely monitored. That's what they're doing with Zoanthropes and that's what they're trying with all the other non humans." he points out.

Then smacks Adell on the shoulder again "As for why I'm here, well, that's a long story. Come on, there's someone I want you to meet." he says as he starts off "She's at my apartment right now. The young girl you no doubt seen the black car." he points out as he pulls his cell out and sends a message to someone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:29 pm

"But what about humans with really strong gifts? They just ignored?"
Adell asked as he followed after Ness. "I guess I must have really been out of the wood works but what if those guys come back to realize they've been had? I don't feel like being deported or something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Ness shrugs "Well, Humans can hide being special better because of their methods. They didn't know that I have powers because I register as Human on their scanner and don't worry about them. As far as those two know, you're a fully registered and legal non-Human." he says "I used my PK abilities to jam their system and my telepathy to make them see and believe what I wanted them to see and believe." he says as he walks up to his usual choice of apartment buildings.

He wanders on in, leading Adell to his room, but pauses "Okay, whatever happens in there or whatever you see, try to keep calm and have an open mind." he says "Everything will be explained, I promise." he says as he opens the door and moves aside for Adell to enter. Inside was Anita and that strange girl from before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:16 am

Adell wondered what he was referring to but he saw Anita and greeted her but it was the other girl that gave him pause for some reason. She Seemed familar to him but he hadn't the slightest clue as to why.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Anita frowns when she sees Adell "Hey." she mumbles, still a bit sour at him. Ness doesn't pay her any mind as he walks over to the other girl "Amanda..." he starts "This is the one you've been searching for." he says, presenting Adell to her.

She gets a surprised look on his face "That can't be right." she starts. "What a damn minuet, you mean Adell's your father?" she asks in just as much surprise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:19 am

Adell knew Anita was still sour at him but there wasn't much he could do about it. That was of course when things got more confusing.

"That can't be right/That can't be right."

Adell blinked when they said it at the same time before shaking his head turning to Ness. "What is going on? I can't have a kid." Esepically one that was already in their teens when it had been a month at most.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Ness shrugs "Don't ask me." he says as he pulls out his tricorder and shows it to Adell "A part of your DNA pattern and hers match perfectly. Same thing with hers and Anita's." he says as the small screen shows the two different parts of Adell and Anita's DNA matching with different parts of Amanda's "She's your daughter and Anita's mother is her mother as well." he points out.

Anita gets a shocked look on her face "You Boned my mom?" she says, still in a state of shock over the first surprise.

Ness sighs "And the hits just Keep coming." he says to himself, then looks over to Adell "Now brace yourself and keep an opened mind. She's not the same as she was when you last saw her." he says, looking over to the bathroom "You can come out now." he calls to someone.

The door opens and out comes Adell's long time foe, Cedrick Darkside! She holds up a hand "Hello, Adell. It has been some time since we last seen each other." she says in her usual dead tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Adell felt his brain breaking with everything revealed so far.

"I..really don't even know what to say right now.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Ness places a hand on Adell's head, using his PK abilities to help give his friend clarity of thought about the situation at hand "You know, the fact that you didn't out right attack Cedrick, after everything you've been with her, says that you believe that she's not the same as she was." he points out.

Amanda didn't like being ignored "Excuse me!" she says, stamping her foot and crossing her arms in a huff.

Ness looks over to her "Sleep." he says simply and Amanda's eyes close and she falls over, onto the bed, fast asleep. Ness moves Adell over to the table, offering him a seat, feeling he needed to collect his thoughts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:23 am

Adell frowned slightly at putting Amanda asleep against her will. "You really shouldn't abuse your powers like that, could end up a bad habit. As for Cedrick, its more out of respect for you I don't know her yet. You care about her, obviously or you wouldn't go through all this for her. I'm not one of the familes she personally wronged so I can't say anything in regards to that or it would be a different story. As long as she's changed and trying to make amends with the people she hurts and she feels bad about what she's done, I can't say anything."

"I can't believe I have a kid.." Adell mumbled. "Is she from here or she from some other realm from another me?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:45 am

Ness shrugs "After over eight hundred years, I think I know when I'm abusing me talents, but it never hurts to have a friendly reminder." he says "She'll wake up in no time and be just as ornery as she was before she fell asleep." he assures Adell.

Cedrick chances moving closer to Adell "From what I have been able to understand, you had taken a trip to my mothers realm and have had sexual intercourse with her, but time does not work the same there, as it does here." she explains "A month may have gone by here, but years, decades even, may have gone by there..." she looks over to Amanda "That is why in only a month to us, you have a teenage daughter." she finishes.

True to his word, Amanda starts to stir "Uhhh....." she slowly sits up, clearing the cobwebs from her head. She suddenly snaps back to reality with a gasp and jumps up "How dare you use some cheap trick on me!" she berates Ness "If mother hadn't warned me of how strong you really are, I would teach you a lesson on how to treat a lady!" she says with another 'humph' and crosses her arms again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:10 am

It didn't make the situation less awkward. The whole thing as basically 'here, you have a daughter who grew up mostly without you, good luck'. She was definitely her mother's child, she had the same haughty tsundere thing Regina had and some of her mannerisms reminded her of Regina, a lot.

Nothing that really reminded him, of we'll him but that was a given since he wasn't around what so ever to raise her.

"So, you came looking for me? Amanda was it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:16 pm

She looks to Adell, then turns away, smooth's out her skirt, lightly smacks her cheeks, clears her throat, takes a deep breath and turns back to Adell "That's correct. I am Amanda K. Daughter of the Dark Goddess you all call 'Regina'." she says in a formal manner "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Adell Kronos." she says.

"Mother has told me a lot about you. The type of person you are and the type of life you wish for and I had decided that I would seek you out and see if this is true or not." she explains.

There was a soft red light that seemed to glow under her blouse that got her attention, Cedrick was the same way as her gem also glowed softly and she let out a sigh "Mother, it would seem, is calling us." she says to Amanda.

Who also sighs, but nods and looks to Adell "Forgive me, but I shouldn't keep mother waiting, as she no doubt knows that we have made contact." she says.

As the two were getting ready to leave, there was a knock on the door. Ness walks over, opens the door. No one was there. Except for a letter that read 'Open Me!'. Ness opens the letter and in it was a note and on the back it read 'Read Me!'.

Closing the door Ness walks back in "To my darling daughters..." he begins "I'm waiting on the ground floor of this tacky, little motel, having a fine chat with a rather polite car. If you wish to know why I'm here, come and talk to me. I'll be waiting. Love, Mother." he says, then the letter turns to ash and falls apart.

Amanda looks slightly confused, but nods and starts out. Cedrick walks over to the window, looks out, then moves back to the bed with Anita and takes a seat. Ness eyes her "Don't care too much about what Regina has to say, huh?" he asks. She shakes her head.

Ness walks over to her "Come on. You know you've got unfinished business with her." he says as he takes her by the hands and pulls her to her feet "Remember, we talked about this and what you were going to do if the opportunity ever came up and this is it." he reminds her.

Cedrick sighs again "Very well. I shall speak my mind and then I shall have nothing more to do with her, so far as interaction goes." she says as both her and Ness head out.

Anita sighs, then looks over to Adell "A lot to take in all at once, huh?" she says, casually "It was like that for me too...well, not the whole 'daughter-thing', but the Cedrick good-thing." she clarifies as she gets off the bed "I wonder what Monica would think of this whole situation with Cedrick?" she says to herself as she starts out "It'll be interesting to see what 'Mother' wants." she mumbles as she wanders out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:24 pm

Adell was curious, he really had no clue what to expect but he'd find out soon enough he guessed. He followed after the others.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:27 pm

As the group got outside, there, sitting on Kitt's hood, was Regina. She looks up from saying something to Kitt, sees the others, excuses herself and slides off his hood.

"And here they are at least." she walks over to the group and eyes Adell, sizing him up like a meal waiting to be eaten "Well hello, Adell." she purrs "How did you like my little surprise gift to you?" she asks.

Cedrick had to force herself not to roll her eyes "Mother..." she says in a flat tone "Why are you here and what is it you want?" she asks.

Regina looks over to her eldest daughter "As impatient as ever, I see." she mumbles as she crosses her arms "Very well. As you now know, you have a sister. With this, I have decided to see which one of you two would become my successor, should I ever step aside. My eldest daughter..." she looks to Cedrick "Or my youngest." she then looks to Amanda, with pride in her dark eyes.

Cedrick scoffs slightly "It that is the case, I shall now save you the trouble of choosing. I do not wish for anything of yours, least of all your title or position." she says in a low tone "In fact, if it was not for you giving me life and bringing me into this world, I would not even call you 'Mother'." she says in an emotionless tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:05 am

It took a lot for Adell to bite his tongue after that but he managed to with some effort, even if felt Cedrick was being unfair towards her in light of what he knew. This particular conversation was a long time coming and something that was, at the moment, between them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Regina frowns "And What, exactly, did I do to deserve such scorn from you?" she asks, eyeing Cedrick.

Cedrick wasn't even trying to hide her contempt for Regina "As if you need to ask." she says in a flat tone "You sent a demon general and killed my father, with the message 'This is for the best'!" she says, in a low tone.

"It Was for the best. I thought you would have understood that by now." she rebukes her daughter.

Cedrick nods slightly "Yes. I have come to understand quite well. You killed my father and put me on the path I was on. Turning me into an 'Agent of Chaos' to feed your evil and gain you power." she says "Does that not sound right?" she asks.

Regina sighs, then looks over to Ness "You, Human. You've been around my daughter longer then most and have come to know her story, right?" she asks "Surely You understand." she says.

Ness nods slowly "At first I didn't. Then I began to suspect. Now, however, I finally understand." he says slowly.

Regina motions to everyone standing around "Does anyone care to explain to my clueless daughter?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next