Welcome Back Home! (M)

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Welcome Back Home! (M) - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:12 am

Adell nodded slowly. "I guess if we run into any dragons of that race ever again that could be useful. Even if not it could be used outside of that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Ness nods "There were those other ones. Like the one that created the fog, then the one that rained fire and cleared the skies." he says "Or that firebreath and let's not forget that force blast. That was no joke if it could knock down my mech." he points out "It might be a good idea to learn those, just incase." he says.

Regina sighs "Well, whatever the case, I'm taking off. Remember, if you ever need my help for..." she looks to Adell and winks "Anything...feel free to ask and I Might decide it's worth my time." she says with a small wave "Ciao!" and disappears in a swirling flash of fire.

Cedrick was thinking for a spell, then looks to Kitt "These are the dragons native language, correct?" she asks "So that mean my dragon Should be able to teach someone to use this, Thu'um technique. As he had seen him capable if using it." she points out.

Anita nods as she looks around "Either way, I don't think it would be very wise to remain here, not that mother's gone." she says, seeing people starting to gather, none the wiser of what just happened or why there was a car on the beach.

Ness nods and looks to Kitt "Make your way back to the hotel when you can, buddy. We'll hoof it and see you there." he says, getting a groan from Amanda.

"That's probably a good idea. Though my auto repair system Is working, it will take be several days before I'm one-hundred percent. Take care all of you and I'll see you soon." Kitt says as he drives off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Adell watched Kitt drive off before putting his hands into his pockets. Walking back to the hotel didn't seem to thrill Amanda too much but he wasn't surprised. Honestly, for him and probably everyone else present it was a light walk considering how much traveling was done in their days.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:54 am

As the group walks back to the hotel, Ness had to take care of a few of those 'Special' cops with the scanners "So, Ness, what was one of the most difficult situations you've found yourself in, you know, on one of your jumps?" Anita asks. It just occurred to her that she knew almost Nothing about Ness, despite having encountered him many times.

Ness thinks "There were quite a few of them so it's hard to pick just one. But I recall I was on the Starship Damocles. It's a Nebula class science vessel. Not really set up for heavy combat." he starts "Well, we encounter an old K'Vort-class Klingon ship that, well frankly speaking they didn't like us." he says with a shrug.

"So there we were, Us VS Them and they had more firepower then we had. So in a few hits, our shields were down and we had taken a hit to our forward phaser array, so that was useless." he explains "One more good shot and the Klingons would have hit our warp core and destroyed The Damocles! So, I did the only thing I could do in a situation like that, I had to put a PK Barrier around the Whole ship!" he says, spreading his arms wide, as if to emphasize his point.

Then he just stops his story there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Adell frowned when Ness trailed off. "..And? What happened after that?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Ness looks to the others, now that he had them interested "Well, once the captain figured out that the Klingon's disruptors weren't making contact somehow, he ordered a quick retreat out of the Neutral Zone!" he says "And while my PK Barrier would stop the Klingon disrupters, is would do little against their photon torpedos!" he says, dramatically.

"I was already doing everything I could to shield the ship until the chief engineer could get the shields back up and now I had to deal with Photon, freckin, Torpedos? The only defense I could think of against them was to use my psychokinesis to redirect them Back to the Klingon ship, which was in hot pursuit!" he says slowly.

"I had reached my limit with the barrier and it just collapsed! We were vulnerable and all the Klingons had to do was take out one of our warp nacelles and we would be sitting ducks!" he pauses for effect again "Then, all of the sudden, the Klingon ship breaks off it's attack and drops out of warp! It seems we made it back to Federation space." he says with a sigh.

"So many questions were asked about what had happened. Like where did that second layer of shielding come from and how did those photon torpedos get redirected back at the Klingon ship. Fortunately, the internal sensors were knocked offline during the attack, so I was in the clear about that." he says "Though, once we contacted Starfleet about the Klingon vessel and they to the Klingon Empire, the Klingons denied any wrong doings by their people. Can you believe that?" he asks.

"And after that, the Damocles was sent to the space dock for repairs, retrofitting and upgrades and the crew got one month leave." he says, finishing his story.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:51 pm

Adell waited until he finished before saying anything. "With all the traveling you do, after a while everything probably just blurs together in your head far as dangerous things go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Ness shrugs "Meh. I have a keen memory and the things I think are important, I jot down, just incase." he says offhandedly "But there Are some events that tend to stick out in one's memory." he says.

"Like this one time I found myself in a jungle with a small team of mercs and we were be hunted by..." he trails off, waving a hand "Ah, you all probably wouldn't be interested in that story." he says.

Amanda eyes Ness "I'm wondering, how do we know that these aren't Just stories?" she asks "How do we know that anything you say is nothing more than a flight of fancy?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Adell shrugged. "With all the things I've seen, someone who dimension hops and has stories for them isn't far fetched. Plus he has things from his travels, Cedrick Has been traveling with among other things. Small question though I've been wondering about. Ness, what do you know about Farians as a whole? Not counting my daughter, I've never met another one full or half. I don't know if my people are decent or full of mostly crazies."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Ness shakes his head "Honestly, you and one other are the only ones I've met and both in this dimension. He Seemed like a decent fellow, if a bit full of himself." he mumbles "But remember, just because you can't See them, doesn't mean they aren't around. They look like normal people with red hair. There are red heads Everywhere." he points out.

Anita nods "That's right. You're not alone. Your people could be on Earth right now, but since they look like normal people, you may have seen them everywhere, but simply overlooked them." she says.

Cedrick didn't want to say that she hadn't seem very many people, at all, with Adell's aura and she knew that Anita had to know the samething as she did. Still, she knew the loneliness that Adell might be feeling. After her father was taken, she had no direction or purpose and no one to care that she was even alive. It's that kind of loneliness that can really damage a person.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Adell was silent for a moment before shaking his head. "Maybe. If they look completely human like me, I'd never really know. We don't even know if they're All red heads either. That said, its not just genetics. Sure a people can look like you and share your biological make up, but more importantly if you don't Share their mentality and such. What's worse then being alone, is being surrounded that people that make you feel alone. But I'm not alone, I have my friends and family."

He shrugged a bit. "If something comes up, I'll look into it but I won't lose sleep over it. You didn't catch the guys name did you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:09 am

Ness nods "Yeah, he called himself Luke. Not sure if that was his heal name or something he just called himself." he says "He liked to hang around the beaches in Florida and California. You know, 'babe watching' as he put it." he says.

Amanda looks over at Adell "Father, you forget or perhaps you never knew, but myself and Cedrick can see what a person's race is and so far, since I've come here, I haven't seen any like you." she says.

Anita face palms while Cedrick sighs. Amanda, however, honestly didn't think she did anything wrong at this point and looks at the two "What? Did I do something wrong?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:19 am

If Adell was bothered or offended he didn't show it. "That doesn't mean anything though. It's true Earth Realm, for whatever reason attracts a lot of off worlders but just because they're scarce here doesn't mean they are in general." As for Luke, we'll the real reason he asked was more curious but he was too far away and he wasn't going to ask a buch of people 'Hey, I'm looking for a red head named Luke who is a Farian/Wildfire Demon, have you seen anyone?' That would be sorta like asking for trouble on a silver platter.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:32 am

Amanda nods as she glares at Cedrick and Anita "There, you see? I did nothing wrong." she says. She seemed slightly annoyed that they would even blame her of something like that. Didn't Adell deserve to know the truth?

Once they get to the main road, Ness hails a cab and talks with the driver for a bit, gives him some money, then walks over to the group "Okay, this good fellow will take you ladies back to the hotel while 'Dad' and I spend some quality time." he says.

The only one of the three who seemed to protest, was Amanda and she was the one who didn't want to walk in the first place. But in the end, she agreed. After the cab takes off, Ness turns to Adell "I'll get one for us soon. So, what's on your mind? You've been deep in thought for a bit. Something eating you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:37 am

Adell blinked, then shook his head. "Me? I'm fine, for the most part I guess. I honestly just haven't had much to say as of late and when that happens I sort of retreat in my head on other things. I'll be honest that I really want to know more about my people, and their home if there's one to begin with still around. It's just more a closure thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:42 am

Ness nods. He felt that he didn't need to remind Adell that he could read his mind and eve his emotions, so he could tell when he was trying to pull the wool over his eyes. But Adell seemed sincere in his need.

"Well, there are three ways that I know of. One, we can search for more of your kind and hope we get lucky. Two, I can open a PK Vortex and hope you get even more lucky and Three, you ask that 'Regina' lady if she could send you to your homeland." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:54 am

Adell crossed his arms, mulling over the options before coming up with his answer. "The only problem with the vortex is how it works, and if you're not there I could be stuck in another dimension forever, seach is hit and miss. As fo Regina, I could ask if I really want to. But..really I'm honest, no that's not the only thing that's bothering me but the thing is, I don't know what it is. Maybe I just feel out of place. Maybe I just need a break from here. I don't know, I wish I could tell you because I can't even explain it to myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:04 am

Ness nods "Feeling out of place...Yeah, I think I have a good idea what that's like." he says "But you know, just because you Feel out of place, doesn't really mean you are." he points out as he hails another cab "Ask me, I believe you're exactly where you need to be." he says as he hops in "Come on, lets not keep the ladies waiting."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:16 am

Adell nodded. "Right, let's go." He went into the cab along side Ness.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:21 am

As they drive back Ness heaves a sigh "You probably don't want to know this, but Amanda has the hots for you." he says "From everything she's heard about you from Regina, she's created an entirely different image of you in her head. Not thinking you looked, in her words, 'like a screaming hottie'." he explains, while looking lazily out the cab window as the landscape zooms by.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:33 am

Adell shifted uncomfortably to that. "Uh..we'll kinda awkward. I know Amanda is attractive, I won't pretend otherwise. On one level I know she's my daughter, but just coming into my life it hasn't really felt like that. Man..feels strange we're both sexually attracted to each other." He said embarrassed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:51 am

Ness shakes his head "Na. Just do something to shatter the image of you, that she created and she'll no longer be interested in you. At least, not on that level." he says, simply as he puts his index finger to his forehead "Okay, they're all at the apartment and Kitt's there as well. Good." he says.

"Hm... Okay, when we get to the apartment, you had best let me go in first." he says, as if he was seeing what was going on with his mind's eye.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:55 am

Adell had a few things to think about, but he tried not to since Ness was around so he didn't have as much privacy in that sense at the moment. Not that Ness can help it. "..I guess it makes sense in a way though. From my perspective, she just came into my life now and from hers its been at least sixteen or so years.  You can't just toss two people together like that and expect things just go normally. If I had grown up raising her, I wouldn't find her physically attractive, I thinik."

"Whatever a normal family even means these days.." He mumbled. "And why do you say you should go first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:11 am

Ness shrugs "Well, there's a way around that as well." he says "If you like, I can plan a suggestion in your mind that makes you only see her as your daughter." he offers, then shakes his head "Never mind. Forget I said anything. You can head on up when we get there." they were almost at the hotel as it was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:22 am

Adell wondered what that was about but shrugged. "All right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next