Welcome Back Home! (M)

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Welcome Back Home! (M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:02 pm

When they got there, Ness looks over to Cedrick and Amanda "I feel it's best you two stay put until Adell give the 'Yay' or 'Nay'." he says.

Amanda 'Hmphs!' "I'll not take orders like some Commoner!" she says as she tries the door, but it won't open "Infernal machine! Let me out!" she demands.

Ness jumps out, followed by Anita "Good job Kitt." he moves close to Adell "Don't worry. If a scrap does break out, Kitt will protect anyone who doesn't take direct action against him. No matter who the aggressor might be." he assures.

Anita follows close to Adell "This is so exciting! This is the first time we're been together in almost a year!" she says, screeching to s stop "Unless, you want me to wait with everyone else, since you've known Monica much longer then myself." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 am

Adell shook his head. "No, its fine." He went to knock on the door and sure enough it was Terra who smiled.

"We'll this a surprise. Come in you three."

Just as before he came in the familar words came through. "And take off your shoes before your feet hit the carpet."

Adell chuckled as he did so. "All right, all right. I know the drill."

"I assume you three are here to see Monica, she's sleeping but she wanted to see you two before we moved." Terra said.

"Move?" Adell asked. "Where you guys moving to?"

The Arkon said something to Damon who nodded and went into the back room likely to get Monica before she turned back to him. "We're moving to my husband's native dimension. After a lot of talking, it was decided it would be one of the best places to raise Chris. Of course it was a family decision so me and Monica had to visit to make sure it was somewhere we wanted to be."

Adell looked a bit sad at the news. "..We'll you guys do what you feel you need to for your family but I'm gonna miss you guys. How long?"

Terra shook her head. "Now? About a week or so we can give proper goodbye's to all involved, Monica wanted to wait until then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:54 pm

The news of Monica moving made Anita a bit sad. Because it meant that she would never see her friend again and that This 'Good Bye', was for good. Still, she would be happy for her friend. A peaceful life is all Monica ever wanted and now she has a chance at happiness. Which was something that was out of Anita's grasp.

Ness was indifferent. Because of how many times he had jumped from world to world, dimension to dimension, there was still a Very good chance that he would see her again.

Still, he needed to talk to her before they left. However, Ness always thought that Damon was human and that This was his native dimension. Well, learn something new everyday.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:01 pm

"So does this mean Damon isn't a normal human?" Adell asked after, he hadn't heard too much about it but they kept a lot of details of his past at least in regards to that to himself.

"Human, yes, normal not as much but his powers don't work here so he may as well be. His powers come from his family line. Remember, Ness is human but he's not from here or even this dimension and I'm sure there's plenty others".
Terra said thinking. "But I've always found it strange. I can understand something like humans being spread within their native dimension but with examples like Ness it seems they're even further spread."

"Hey." It was Monica, she looked a bit tired like she had just woken up not too long ago. Damon was in tow just behind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Ness had to wonder why everyone, as of late, was using Him as an example for comparison with different things. He got to thinking about what Terra said about Damon and it made little sense. It his power comes from his bloodline, it should work no matter where he went. Unless it wasn't, currently, His blood running through his veins.

He was thinking about saying something about that, when Monica appeared. He would table that for now. At the moment, he had more important things at hand. Even more so now that the whole of the Kenzy family was planning on taking off for parts unknown.

Anita gets a big grin on her face "And there she is!" she says as she walks over to her friend "Hey you! Long time no see. Still having trouble waking up in the morning?" Anita teases her friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Monica hugged Anita and then Adell. "Yeah, we'll I have my moments. I wanted to talk to you two since we were leaving uh..unless mom already told you?" She almost sounded a bit nervous.

Adell waved his hands. "Don't worry about it. If you were worried we were going to be mad or something. We'll miss you yeah, but the important thing is you and your family is happy."

Monica smiled. "Thanks. And I guess we a bit of catching up to do before then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Ness smiles at Monica "Hey, Monica. Remember me?" he asks. It was Very unlikely Anyone could ever forget Ness "Sorry for dropping in on you like this, but can we go outside and talk for a bit?" he asks "There's something I got to tell you." he says.

Indeed there was something that needed saying. Anita wondered how Monica would take the news about Cedrick and even about Adell's daughter. Her friend always came off as pretty chill, but there's only so much a person could tolerate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Monica was confused why he wanted to talk in private with the others but she went with it with a slight shrug. "Oh, all right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Ness walks outside, taking note that Kitt had tinted his windows on the outside "Okay, first of all, I want to wish you and your family all the best in your new home." he says "Secondly, the last time we met, I was a bit of a dick. I want to apologize for my behavior." he says "Since this might be the last we'll see of each other for a spell, I didn't want to part with bad blood between us." he says as he offers her his hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Monica blinked then smiled shaking his hand. "All right, apology accepted."

Adell turned to Monica. "And there's two other big things, but I'll handle the first and let Ness handle the other thing. Basically, since we've been apart me and Regina have a thing. It lead to me having a kid..who's now a teenager thanks to time differences." He mumbled.

Monica blinked. Once then twice before shaking her head. "Why do you think I'd be upset? None of us have been together for a bit and its your life. I trust you know what you're doing and things hopefully work out one way or the other. But that's not all you had to tell me, right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:52 pm

As Ness takes her hand, he kisses the back of it "Okay, you took that one with the calm and understanding I've come to expect from a kind hearted and forgiving soul that you are." he says.

Looking back to the black car "There's something else that I ask you be calm and understanding about." he says as he looks back to Monica "Well, for starters, I've been traveling with someone you know. We've been traveling for sometime now and she's no longer the person she was." he mumbles.

He looks back to the car and nods. The door opens and a teenage girl with dark hair jumps out "It's about time, stupid robot car!" she says to the car as she kicks a tire. The next person to climb out, was someone that Monica knew alright, it was none other then Cedrick Darkside herself!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Monica's happy mood at that slowly vanished and her face went to more neutral. "..What exactly is your goal here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Cedrick hold her hands up "I have not come to fight." she starts "I have come to tell you that you were right about me and that I have seen the shortcomings in my thinking." she says in the same flat tone as always "I also wish to apologize for all the grief that I have caused you. A hollow statement coming from me, I know, but that is all I can think to offer." she says.

Ness looks over to Monica "It's true. She's changed for the better and it was you who gave me the idea on exactly how to get through to her." he says. Pretty much saying that it was Monica who changed Cedrick.

"Under any other circumstances, I feel we could have been friends. As you and Anita are." she says, flatly, as she turns to Kitt and starts back "I wish you happiness in your new life." she says as she climbs in, closing the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Monica closed her eyes for a long moment before opening them after Cedrick left. "I don't hate her but at the same time its'..too much and too late. I wish her well but its best we just go our own ways."

She turned to Amanda. "So..you're Adell's daughter? Can I get your name?" She definitely seemed like her mother's daughter from what she had seen briefly when she came out, hopefully there was Adell in there too and he'd get her and Regina both to mellow out a bit more with his influence.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Amanda crosses her arms "My name is Amanda Kronos. You may call me Amanda." she says "And whom might you be?" she asks.

Anita wanted to slap this snob upside the head, but knew Adell would object to that "Amanda, you already know who she is. This is Monica, the one we've been talking about the Whole trip here." she says.

"Oh indeed it is and I must say, it's wonderful to see you again." says Regina "Our last meeting was so short and rushed." she says in a 'pouty' tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Monica raised a brow to that, seemed she had gotten really popular all of a sudden with the influx of company. "We'll, its been a while. What brings you here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Regina smiles "I come bearing gifts." she says as she saunters over to Monica.

"that's not all she's bearing..." Ness mumbles under his breath.

Regina touches the spot where Monica's gem was, which glows softly, then stops "And there you have it." she says "A parting gift from me to you." she purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Monica looked down, taking the gem between her fingers. She didn't feel any different or anything. "What exactly did you just do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Regina smiles as she places a finger on Monica's forehead *I had given you, your very own transformation. One tailored to your personality to use as you see fit.* she says, telepathically to the demi demon. Clearly not wanting anyone else to hear. "Consider it a 'going away' gift." she says with a sly smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Odds are, Ness would probably hear it, that is if anyone else around could it would be him. Monica didn't know what to make of it and she personally had no use for it. Still, even the world they were going too wasn't perfect. It was more tolerant of other races and things had gotten more advanced but there was still dangers.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Though, there was also the good chance Ness already knew what Regina had done as well. Speaking of, she smacks Monica on the rump "Well, you take care and remember, I'm always watching." she says with a wink, before disappearing in a swirl of fire.

Cedrick sighs as she climbs back into Kitt. Amanda rolls her eyes at Regina's behavior. Then looks around and blinks in surprise "Where's Ness?" she asks.

"Ness had slipped away while everyone was focused on Monica and Regina. The only ones to Actually see him leave would be Cedrick and myself." Kitt says "We can assume that he's gone to locate and engage the target." Kitt points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Monica was of course startled at this and embarrassed before shaking her head. "Guess something's don't change." She mumbled.

Adell frowned a bit. "Why would he go by himself?"

Monica looked at him then back to the others. "We'll, to be blunt Ness is a lot stronger then us. He might have left because he wanted to do it alone if that's the case, but he really should have just said something if that's what he's doing. What are you guys after anyway?" She didn't really plan to get involved but since her friends were into things she could at least know what they were up to.

Either way she wouldn't hold them up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:45 pm

"Ness has possibly gone after, what we believe to be, a Draconis Occidentalis. According to given information, it's also believed to be powerful and evil." Kitt explains.

Cedrick stands "It is possible that Ness decided to face this threat alone, because it was his power that pulled the creature to this dimension and he feels responsible." she says "And since he feels responsible, he does not want anyone to get hurt because of him." she points out.

Anita sighs, shaking her head "That numbskull! This was his plan from the beginning! Doesn't he know that we knew the risks in going with him?" she asks, more to herself than anyone, as she jogs over to Kitt "Adell, since you didn't want to come along in the first place, you and Amanda stay here." she says as she jumps into Kitt.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Adell crossed his arms after, thinking briefly before addressing Amanda. "What do you want to do Amanda? Stay here or go with your sister to find Ness?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Amanda looks over to Adell "Since you seem to loath violence, you stay here, father." she says as she starts towards Kitt "I, on the other hand, have been told to follow my sister and that's what I mean to do." she says as Cedrick gets out, letting Amanda in the back, then climbs back in.

Anita comes running over to Monica and gives her a big hug "Good bye, my dearest Monica. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and the happiest of life in your new home." she says, kissing her on the cheek, then heads back to Kitt, not wanting to drag this out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next