Vistors

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vistors - Page 4 Empty Re: Vistors

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Her room was made to be comfortable enough. It had two rooms, a bed room and her own bathroom. There was a dresser with a mirror, a T.V., a mini-fridge and a radio. Sato comes walking over "Remember, if you need anything at all, please feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to get it for you." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 pm

"And again I appreciate it. I'll let you know if something comes up. One last question, will I be able to see Kiro before we're both released?"
She figured not, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Sato shrugs "I don't see why not." he says "Infact, if you like, you can see him right now." he offers "Though, you may not like the condition in which we were forced to restrain him." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:48 pm

"Take me to him."
Vira said simply, she really needed to see for herself. She didn't trust them entirely but there was really nothing else she could figure out on her own. So far, she had gotten the impression they were professional hired muscle; it was nothing really personal. On the flipside, with that kind of attitude means she or Kiro could vanish very quickly. Though, she had the feeling if that was the goal they'd be dead already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Sato nods and motions for Vira to follow him "This way then." he says as he leads her to a sub storage level, which had two guards and a strange cybernetic lock. Sato punches a code, then puts his hand on the touch pad.

The lock opens and Sato opens the door, which had two more guards on the other side and a doctor sitting at a desk. There was a cryo chamber on the end of the room, with Kiro inside.

Sato motions "We had no real choice but to put in deep freeze when we couldn't get him to calm down." he mumbles "To put it mildly." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Vira clenched her first a bit, then forced herself to calm down though it took a moment. "I see." She needed to think. The only thing she had to go on was the word of a bunch of apparent mercs who were hired to kidnap them for unknown reasons. "I've seen enough." She mumbled.

Getting Kiro out of out there with the guards everywhere didn't seem a option with her shadow walking ability. And chances were since they knew about her kind, they know or did research on their gifts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Sato nods and leads her out of the basement "To put your mind at ease, we were specifically ordered Not to harm you unless necessary." he says "So if you abide by our rules and behave yourself, you'll be free to get back to your life in a week and never have to see us again." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:22 pm

"There's not much I can do otherwise.." Vira still didn't like this at all but there wasn't anything she could do about it. "I'm going to head to bed and get some rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:02 pm

The room that Vira was in wasn't sound proof by any means and Sato can be heard talking with someone. It was the person who approached Vira in the first place "...And you're certain that they have No idea that you're one of us?" he asks.

"I'm certain. I know what's at stake here if we fail and even more so what he'll do if we fail and he finds us." he says "Do you know what the next move is?" he asks.

There was a pause "Yes. He has made his move against the Hunters and we are to commence with his plan here." Sato says.

There was another pause "Is there something more?" Sato asks.

"Yes. I know it's not my place to question the Grand Master, but is it wise to take a job from one such as he?" he asks "Especially a job such as this one?" there was much doubt in that cybernetic voice.

"It is not our place to question the Grand Master. He knows what's best for us all..." there was uncertainty in in Sato's voice as well "Let's just get this job done and we'll never have to see that Creature again." he says in a slightly hostile tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 am

Vira wasn't sure exactly what was going on but she got the gist of a few things. Lucky her race had sharp hearing so she could listen perfectly while laying down. The last bit she wondered a bit about. Who was it exactly? Maybe the very person that hired them, someone else? She tried to listen more maybe she could learn some insight of why she and Kiro were kidnapped, at least the later she understood. Or maybe even the name of the person behind it at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:29 pm

As Vira laid on her bed, the room started to fill with smoke. Slowly, though, as to not cause her any alarm "Vira Nakeen..." the smoke whispers "I am called Smoke..." he whispers "I'm here to warn you to Not escape..." the cloud swirls around the room "They have been told not to hurt you, but not those close to you if you try to escape..." the smoke says in a soft voice "I must go...but I will be close by...." he says as the smoke dissipates.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Vira had seen a lot of strange things, but this was a first which startled her a bit before she calmed down listening. By the end of it when they left, she frowned. She suspected that might be a possbility which was why it was another reason she didn't go gun-ho trying to escape the moment she was in.

Sighing, she went to lay back down and get some sleep, idly keeping up a bit longer to hear anything else if at all. If not, she'd drift off to a peaceful sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Time passes and it was dark in the warehouse. Was it night time or were the lights just out? Sato was still up and wandering around, taking care of business. There was a sharp and powerful knocking on the outter doors!

Silence, presumably as one of the guards checked who it was "It's him!" the guard calls. Sato curses under his breath "Let him in." he says.

There was a sound of a heavy door opening, then closing "I thought it was agreed that it was dangerous for you to show up here?" Sato asks.

"That almost sounds like you're not pleased to see me." says another voice. A cold, uncaring and, if one wasn't mistaken, insane voice.

There was a pause "Of course not, sir-" Sato starts.

"Lord!" snaps the new comer "You will address me by my proper title of Lord." says the insane man.

Another pause "Pardons, Lord. I only meant that with both of them here, it might not be wise to reveal yourself to them." Sato explains.

"In your message, you said you had to restrain the Shokan Prince. Take me to him." the man says "There you can explain how my plan is proceeding." he states as his and Sato's foot falls fade.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Vira woke up with a start to some sort commotion, trying to gather her bearings. She didn't quite understand what was going on, but it sounded like someone new had entered from the tail end of things she caught. Soon however it went quite, but Vira still listened patiently for anything else. She also felt a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach, like instinc trying to tell her something. Vira didn't think she was going to enjoy meeting who ever it was, if they met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:22 pm

The cellar door opens back up after five minuets and foot steps could be heard "And that's my full report on the situation so far." Sato says as the doors close.

There was a pause "And the? The Nosferatu, I believe you called her." he says in a low tone "I wish to see her." he says in a low hiss.

There was another pause "She's locked in the room we've set up for her." Sato says "But she's currently asleep." he explains.

"It's night time and she's a vampire! She should be awake!" the man hisses in a deadly tone.

"With all due respect, she's Not a vampire. They're called Homines Nocturnae. They're the ones who come out at night and feed off blood, are weak against garlic and burn in the sun." he points out "She's a Nosferatu. Though they share some similarities to a vampire, they aren't a vampire. They need blood every so often, not every night. They can walk in daylight, not burn up in it and they sleep at night. Like a normal person." he explains.

A low growling could be heard. It was feral and deadly sounding "Very well..." the man says at last "I shall return another time. When she's awake." he says through gritted teeth "Then, I shall meet with this lovely blood sucker." he says in a low tone, then there was a strange 'ZIPPING!' sound and all was quiet once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Vira felt nervous on hearing about who ever it was coming to meet her and wasn't sure what to do. She really did Not want to meet them. The only thing she might learn was why she and Kiro had been taken but that was it.

What Sato said seemed to ward the stranger off, Vira couldn't tell if Sato didn't consider her race a type of vampire or he was in his own way, trying to protect her from who ever it was. It didn't matter either way, since it worked. They were gone..for now.

Vira laid back down, trying to get some sleep, albeit a uneasy one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Sato sighs "Check on Vira." he states. There was a long pause "She's fine. She's still asleep." says a cybernetic voice.

"Why did you lie to him? You know he's just going to investigate this matter for himself and when he comes back, he's going to be quite mad." says the one who found Vira in the first place.

"That creature is already mad. He's completely insane and so is his plan." Sato grumbles "As for why I lied, Glacier, is because someone like Vira Nakeen, who's done nothing but try and help those in need, should never be exposed to That kind of insanity." he says, defensively.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Vira hadn't found anything else new, but at least she had a tiny uncomfortable glimpse of the person behind everything. Unless something else came up, she'd be sleep until the next day. Maybe she'd learn even more tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:22 pm

As the hours turned to days, no new information was revealed to Vira. It seemed the Lin Kuei knew about Vita's enhanced hearing and were keeping important things out of her hear shot.

It was four days since Vira had been taken to the Lin Kuei hideout. A phone rings "Sato...Grand Master, you honor my with this..." there was a pause "But the deal was...yes Grand Master. I will, of course obey your wishes, but if I may, this will end badly for the Lin Kuei." he says, then hangs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Nothing of interest happened and Vira heard no words from that man who had wanted to see her thankfully. She really just wanted the time to end and she and Kiro could both leave in one piece. Her family and friends were probably worried sick about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:12 pm

The smoke from before slowly starts to drift into her room once again "Vira Nakeen..." Smoke says in a low tone "You are in danger..." he says "The man who set all this up, has changed his deal with the Lin Kuei...they plan on killing you...and making it look like Kiro did it..." he explains "They plan on pitting your two races against eachother..." he says as the smoke drifts towards the door "I shall handle the Lin Kuei while you escape..." he drifts out of the room.

"What the?' one of the cyborgs say. There was a sudden crunching sound, followed by a wet tearing noise "It's Smoke! Kill him!" Sato orders. The sudden sound of intense kombat could be heard outside of Vira's room! Pain filled yells, breaking bones and the sound of metal being ripped from flesh!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Vira didn't need to be told twice, but she couldn't just let Kiro here For one even if she did escape they could just kill him and blame it on her somehow, though there was no concrete proof they could fake some evidence. That and the idea of just abaddoning him didn't sit well with her at all.

So during the chaos, she tried to see if there was a opening where Kiro was and if any guards weren't distracted/pulled away. The shadows, what little of them they may have been or not were her ally. If she could shut off that machine and get him free..

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm

There were dead cyborgs littered around the warehouse. They were dismembered in a number of ways. Arms were ripped off, some were decapitated and a few were even ripped in half.

There was black, oily blood and artificial organs everywhere. The sound of fighting could still be heard raging on in the warehouse.

Though there were shadows in the upper warehouse, when she was down in the basement, they were using strategically placed soft lights that didn't leave any shadows big enough for shadow walking. They had, indeed, done their homework about Vira's race.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Vira forced the bile that was forming from her stomach at the sight, but pushed on. She couldn't afford to sit still or she could potentially be caught and killed. It did seem like she was just going have to go the old fashion way and hope for the best or at least the guards stationed were distracted by all the ongoing chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:46 pm

There weren't any guards at the door to the basement. Smoke was doing a good job of keeping them distracted "I knew Smoke being here was only a distraction so that you could escape." says the ninja who first found Vira "I am Lados..." he says as his human disguise fades "And I'm here to stop you." he says as he draws a sword and fog lights suddenly turn on in the area, cutting off the darkness "We had planned for this moment, should you try and escape. Now come along peacefully." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum