Vistors

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vistors - Page 5 Empty Re: Vistors

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:53 pm

This wasn't good. Vira wasn't much of a fighter at all, only having some basic self defense if need be to fend for herself. Her only advantage was her physical stats, but with them apparently being a cyborg on top of being trained her odds looked really grim.

But he was in her way from Kiro, she'd get through him or die trying at least.

"I have the feeling talking will be useless so let's get this over with."
She decided to play it defensively, get a idea of what he could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 am

Lados chuckles. A cybernetic sound "You clearly did not comprehend what I had said." he says, seemingly not intrested "Why is it you so called 'non aggressive' types are Always the first to say 'I have a feeling talking will be useless.', when I had Clearly said 'Peacefully'." he says, making quotations in the air.

"I am more then willing to talk with you why you'll fail in your attempt to free the shokan prince." he says, casually "If you manage to somehow get past me, a highly trained cybernetic warrior, you would need the combination to One of the locks, then you would need a cybernet scan for the Second lock. Both of which Sato have." he points out.

"Now let's just say you somehow get in there. You would have to deal with two cybernetic warriors who were made to fight against a shokan." he states "And assuming you Did manage to beat them, how would you know what to do to get Kiro out of the cyro chamber?" he asks.

"Your background is in entertainment, not cyro-cybernetics. You can't just flip a switch and wake him up and,if you try and open the cyro tube, you could very well kill the person you're trying to save." he points out again "Why do you think we keep a doctor down there?" he asks "Have I indulged you as far as your knack for comversation goes? Will you return to your room peacefully?" he asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:59 am

Vira frowned a bit. "So are you or are you not going to use me or Kiro to try to start some conflict between our races? And you misunderstand yourself, 'peaceful' or not what I meant." Though personally, really thinking about it the plan had too many holes to even really work. For one she wasn't a important figure politically, two her people were a very small minority here. On top of that they kept out of the affairs of earth politics, keeping to their own realm and their allies.

It would be sad for those who knew her, but it would take a lot more then her death then to cause war, especially when it would likely involve other allies. As for the Shokans, she wasn't sure but she doubted a single singer that way no represented her people as a whole was going to cause a war. It would make her a walking target though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Lados shakes his head "I have no say on what happens to you or the Shokan prince." he says "If it were up to me, I wouldn't have had anything to do with either of you." he says simply. Then his head tilts slightly upwards, as if he sees something behind Vira.

A pair of arms take ahold of Vira "Allow me to sate your curiosity." whispers the man from before as two feathered black wings wrap around the two and they disappear. Only to reappear in the basement, right next to the two guards!

In a flash, two black energy sabers appear in his hands and he decapitates the two guards and in the same move he throws his two sabers into the cryo chamber, impaling Kiro in, what looked like his heart, and his upper stomach!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Vira stood there in shock, the whole thing didn't register right away but soon gave away to white hot rage. For the first time she could ever remember, she lost control. All she could think of was to kill who ever it was. She didn't care who they were or how powerful they were.

Shadow tendrils appeared around Vira, as she attempted to attack who ever it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:26 pm

As Vira finally got a good look at whom had assailed Kiro, the man looked about in his mid twenties with a black suit on, which went with his black hair and feathered wings. All were stark contrast to his almost sheet white pail skin. But what really stood out, were his glow, blood red eyes.

Vira's attacks seemed to be hitting some kind of energy barrier as the mad man chuckles in a low, disturbing laugh "This is even better then I had originally planned!" he continues laughing, not concerned by Vira's attacks.

He then quickly spins around, his hand had 'painted' a black energy spiraling upwards "And now, to deal the Coup de Gras..." he hisses as hundreds of energy daggers shoot from the black energy!

They slam into the cryotech, killing him, his equipment, destroying it, the cryotube, the lightning system, but none hit Vira "You now have a choice..." he says un a low tone, his eyes glowing in the darkness "Keep trying to get your pitiful 'revenge' against me, or take the shokan prince and leave this place." he says in a low tone that was barely hiding the insanity behind it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Vira snarled at him like a animal, her own eyes glowing red not the least bit intimidated by him. His neck was so close! If she could just reach him behind that barrier and rip his throat out..

But she should take care of Kiro, if he was even alive. If so she'd have to leave right away, if not she'd attempt to kill who ever it was or until he killed her, either or. Vira rushed over to the Shokan Prince to check on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 am

Amadeus laughs even more, a high pitched and insane sound "Delicious! Simply delicious!" he says, sounding delighted, in a psychotic sort of way "Your anger and dispair are as sweet to me as a rare wine." he chuckles "Now, run home to daddy four-arms. I'm sure he'll be missing his son." he says, his tone calm, but barely hiding hia madness.

As for Kiro, he had just come out of cryo and suddenly. His vitals were still non registering by normal means. However, if what Lados said was true, and chances were good it was, if something didn't stabilize Kiro soon, he would be dead anyway, if he wasn't already.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Vira ignored the glorified psyhotic bully to focus on Kiro, not able to tell any life signs. If he wasn't already dead..she had to think quickly of where to take him so he'd have the best chance of surviving. Before too long she and Kiro seem to meld into the shadows and both were gone.

(Vira is out)

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Alittle later, Sato comes walking in. He frowns as he looks around "We've taken care of Smoke for now...You didn't have to kill them, you know." he mumbles.

Amadeus chuckles l ightly to himself "Of course I did." he says as he turns to Sato "You and I are the only ones who know of the true plan...as far as anyone else knows, she was the one who killed them...since the cameras were down because of the attack." he says in a low tone.

Sato nods "I know...I'll handle everything on this end. Once it's taken care of, I'll contact you." he mumbles.

Amadeus nods "Everything is going exactly as I had planned and once she gets back, that will set everything in motion..." he chuckles again "And just to shake things up even more, I have a back up plan just incase this one doesn't pan out." he turns to Sato "Keep me informed." he says as he folds his black wings around himself and disappears.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum