Vistors

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vistors - Page 3 Empty Re: Vistors

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Vira frowned to this. "Does..Kiro have any particular nasty enemies or anything?" She imagined that if not, his father did maybe being royalty and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:19 am

The young Shokan shrugs "While I can not speak for Prince Kiro, the Shokan have Many enemies. The Centarian." he says as he stops at Vira's apartment "I have said more then I should have. Should anyone find out, I will be punished." he points out "You have a plesent evening, ma'am." he says with a bow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 am

"You too. Stay safe..."
Vira headed back into her apartment after he left, she was really worried about Kiro but what could she do about it? Maybe she'd have to call one of her friends to see if anything suspicious propped up and listen to anything herself. Problem was, she wasn't sure of where to even start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 am

The day was wearing on and it became clear that there were some Shokan watching Vira's place. Indeed, they also seemed to be following her. Though, no matter how hard they may have wanted to blend in, four arms made it kind of hard to do so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:47 am

Vira was mostly going about her business for the day, thinking about what had happened and if there was anything she could do to help. The best she could at the moment was see if any of her friends and the like had seen him but she doubted it would be anywhere near that easy.

She began to notice someone following her, Shokan's were a bit harder to miss. Eventually she decided to confront one of them. "Why are you following me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 pm

One of the Shokan just folds his arms and say nothing, the other looks like he wanted to rip something apart "We're following you for your safety." he says in a gruff tone "It's believed that whomever was responsible for the prince's disappearance, will come for you next." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Vira frowned slightly at this. "..I see. Was anything else at all figured out so far?" She doubted it, being within only a few hour time frame. If someone was after her potentially she was going have to be a bit more cautious. There was the question of what they would want with her though. If Kiro was the main target, then while they could potentially try to get him through her, they had already gotten him so there was no need. But then there was no clue what the people behind Kiro vanishing motives were. So there could be something unseen why they might have some interest in her for one reason or another, if true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:38 am

The guard shakes his head "Nothing I would care to explain to you about." he says in a gruff as he smacks the arm of his friend and they walks away, going back to keeping an eye on Vira. From what they implied, it seems they Do have information, but aren't willing to share said info with outsiders.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 am

Vira was annoyed by this, she wanted more information but it was obvious she wasn't going to get more by pressing. She didn't particularly like being followed when they were hiding things from her either. Maybe she could see about talking to Espen, he did seem to have friends all over the place but he was usually busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 am

As the shokan were following Vira, someone comes walking up to Vira, his eyes were a frost blue "Hello, miss Nakeen." he says "As you guessed, I'm with the people who were responsible for Prince Kiroshima's disappearance." he says "We invite you to join us. Please, come along quietly and don't make a scene." he says in a low tone "All will be explained once we're away from prying eyes." he mumbles as his eyes look to the shokan, who noticed the character talking to Vira.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:23 am

Vira wasn't sure if she could trust them or not, they were still in a public sphere so he could just being polite so they could do whatever to her away from the public. "How can I trust you after that? How do I know you just don't want want to make a scene in a public place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:40 am

The man shakes his head "If you choose to trust me is up to you." he says as the shokan start to bully their way through the crowd "But know that I Could have knocked out everyone within a block of here, yourself included, and just taken you away." he points out "I had not, though." he says as he glances back at the two shokan "Our time Is short and I need an answer. Please take note, that as soon as those guards get here, I will kill them if needs be, take my leave and my offer will have expired." he states as the guards continue to push through the crowd towards Vira.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Vira was wondering how they were going to knock who knows how many people and Not attract any kind of attention. This was New York after all, it wasn't exactly a town. Still..

"Fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:04 pm

The man nods "Very well." he says as he gathers somekind of energy in his hands. It looks like cryo energy. He slams it on the ground, causing the whole area to be covered in thick layer of dense fog.

The man puts his hand on Vira's shoulder "I shall act as your guide until we clear this area." he says in a low tone over the screams of confusion and panic.

It wasn't long before he leads Vira out of the area and to a waiting van with no windows "Please get in." he says as he looks over his shoulder to see the shokan guards coming this way "Get her to base, I shall be along shortly." he says to the driver.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Vira felt a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach at the last part, another reason she had done what she did so was because she didn't want anyone hurt. She hesistated one moment before getting in. [color:cf80=#green]"Don''t hurt them if you can help it please."

Once inside, she had strong mixed feelings. Did she really do the right thing or not? Either way she mad her bed so she was going have to lay in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 pm

The last thing before the van door closed, was that guy using the same energy to freeze the ground in front of the shokan warriors. The van was pretty old, for all the new cars out there. Which meant there was a good chance it had no gps installed, which meant no one would come to help Vira if it came down to it.

The van was driving for what seemed like almost an hour, with only the windshield it was hard to keep track of time. But there was plenty of 'stop-n-go', which meant they were still in the city. The van enters a warehouse somewhere on the docks.

The door slides open and standing there, were two blue Cyber Ninjas! The human driver gets out and motions for Vira to follow "This way, please." he says in a tone as cold looking as his eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Vira followed, silently as she came along after she was told taking in where she was at. During the trip she had been thinking of why they wanted her but hadn't come up with anything. She didn't think it was for ransom or anything obviously, a Shokan prince was a fair bit higher then a moderately famous singer. Her race? But she didn't think that was it either. Nosferartu weren't exactly incredibly rare, and far as that went she herself was nothing special. It was true she like others of her kind had the potential to be incredibly strong, but that was just it.

Connections? She couldn't think of how that would play out, either. She'd just have to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 pm

The Cyber Ninjas follow Vira and the driver to an office. Inside was another person, he looks at the driver and nods. The driver's body shimmers slightly and he turns into one of those cyborgs as well. Some kind of camouflage device. All three cyber ninja walks off.

The man stands "Vira Nakeen!" he says, looking pleased, as he walks over to her, hand extended "Thank you for excepting my invitation. My name is Sato." he says "I'm in charge of the New York city Lin Kuei and before you ask, yes. I'm a cyborg too." he explains "If there's anything you need to make your stay here more comfortable, please feel free to let us know and we'll get it for you." he assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Where are they getting this kind of technology from...

That was a question, she wondered about. There were those strange invaders years back, but she hadn't remembered earth doing anything like this yet. Had they managed to reverse engineer it? Either way it wasn't as much of a concern as Kiro's health and what they wanted her for.

When the man extended his hand, she remained civil. For one they hadn't done anything yet, another making them mad at this point would be a bad idea. Lastly, this was her only lead of what happened to Kiro. But one thing at a time.

"Thank you for having me. And no, I'm fine." She said poitely. "What did you want to talk about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Sato nods "Straight to the then." he says "Okay, as you no doubt guessed, it was the Lin Kuei who had abducted the shokan prince." he throws that out "We did so because we were paid to do so by someone very powerful. Otherwise we wouldn't have ever bothered." he says off handedly "Now, they also wanted us to abduct you as well, for whatever reason, so we ask that you remain here for a week, tops." he explains "After that, you're free to go and you'll never have to hear about the Lin Kuei ever again." he assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 pm

"..That sounds reasonable considering.." Vira then sighed slightly. "After what you told me, I don't..really have much of a choice so I'll go along with it. I have a few questions. Can I least have a name behind the reason me and Kiro were displaced? And..is Kiro all right?" It sounded strange their employer wouldn't even say the Reason they bothered with her in the first place. Kiro she could at least half way understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Sato smiles "Well, I certainly thank you for your understanding." he says "As stated before, if you have anything you would like, feel free to let us know." he says "As for the name of our client, I'm afraid I can't reveal such information just yet, you understand." he says with a sigh "And prince Kiro is fine. Being a shokan, he's very powerful, so we had to sedate him until it's time to release you both." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm

More questions then answers, Vira had hoped for something, anything really to work with but had nothing so far. At least Kiro was all right, but judging by things she wasn't going to know where he was yet. "While I be spending the whole week here then? And.."

She paused a bit. "I'm not sure if you know what I am, but my..kind do need blood from time to time. We need food too but its like water for us, we can only go without for so long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Sato nods "If you're referring to your race, yes, miss Nakeen, we know what your race is." he says "It's one of the reasons that everyone here is a cyborg. Just a precaution. Nothing more." he says with a smile "But yes, you'll be staying here for the next week." he motions for Vira to follow"This way, please." We took the liberty of setting you up your own room. You have a T.V. with movies, radio with C.D.s, books. No internet, though. Sorry for that." he apologizes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Vira looked around, she really didn't need much but staying inside a whole week was a bit much. Not that she had much of a choice considering..but if they were just going to let her go why had they brought her? The only thing that made sense they wanted her long enough for who ever to try to win her over. If so, who? Maybe the person behind the kidnapping of her and Kiro both.

"It's fine." She said, moving in. "I really don't need too much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum