Out And About

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 11 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Cadmus was surprised, pleasantly surprised though none the less. He wrapped his arms around Alice keeping her close, feeling relaxed and more or less at peace. "Me too." He said quitely. "It hasn't really been the same since we got seperated"

Part of him regretted not having his first time with someone he actually cared about. Sure it felt nice, but the two times he had done so, Mimi included he just felt kinda empty afterwards. At least he could say his first kiss with feeling behind it was with them.

He gently stroked her hair as she rested against him. "What do want to do after Lexia is dealt with? Do you want to stay with this group or do something else with your..or I guess our lives since I'm not going anywhere. I';ll go wherever you go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Alice shakes her head "Lexica isn't going to be a problem anymore." she says "It seems tha y friends here care more about me than I realised." she says.

"Sam, the wolf, he had a bad day and had died. I used one of my cards and bought him back to life, for a time. So he climbed all the way to Kami's Lookout for a wish, so he could get his life back..." she explains.

"But instead of wising for his life back, he wished for me and Lexica to have our own lives. Free from each other." she she finishes "So now I'm free from Lexica." she looks into Cadmus' eyes "But yes, I'm going to stay here. They need me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Cadmus wondered what that meant exactly, but as long as Alice was okay then he was. "Then I guess I'm sticking around here for however long that is. I guess I'll have to ask Jack if I can join."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Alice thinks for a bit "I don't think Jack will have any problems with it." she says "But you should know, that being a super hero take a serious commitment." she points out "Do you think you'll be able live up to such a commitment? One where you need to put others lives before your own, regardless of praise or resentment?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 pm

"I'm not used to getting praised and used to getting resented, so its not new." Cadmus chuckled, then sombered. "If its something that needs to be done, I'll do it."

In truth, he knew the only reason he was doing this was mainly because he didn't want to be on the side lines while Alice risked her life on dangerous missions. So forever long she decided to be here, he would help her and he meant that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:57 pm

She raps her arms around him again. She knew he was staying for her and that meant something to her "We should get out of here. The others are probably wondering where we are." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Cadmus was a bit reluctant, but Alice had a point. "Yeah. Wouldn't do to have people worrying. We'll have to do something like this again though, I enjoyed it. Though maybe next time I can show you a bit of something of mine to I don't really show much people.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Alice stops and looks over to Cadmus "Okay, you have my interest." she says "Would you show me now, what it is you don't show many people?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Cadmus didn't think it was too special, it was more personal which he didn't share to most since he didn't trust a lot of people to that extent.

"If you really want to see, sure. So how does it work? Do I just imagine it and it starts to form?" He was new to the whole thing after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Alice blink in confusion "The holodeck? You tell the computer what you want it to do." she says "But if it's not in the data base or it's complex, you'll have to build it yourself or with Buddy's help." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Cadmus thinks for a bit, then decided to get to work with the computer to get things started. It took a bit of trial and error, but he was more or less satisfied by how it was turning out.

Once that was done, he went to start and soon the enviroment change as they were in some sort of town. People went about their business, but one could tell where ever it was, the structure design seemed slightly different from those of earth.

"This is Novern. It is..was." He corrected a bit. "My home. Or at least my false memories were."

He looked around, spotting a bit further ahead. "I didn't live here though, there are other districts. I was in the poor ones with my family."
Out And About - Page 11 ETFjemi
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Alice looks around, she was a Bit disappointed. This wasn't exactly what she had in mind when Cadmus said he would show her something he didn't show many.

"You should save this, so you can come back." she says "Just because it's a fake memory, doesn't mean it isn't a special place to you." she says "It must be, otherwise you wouldn't have shown it to me." she smiles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:42 pm

"Yeah.."

Cadmus decided that was enough, for the moment and let the imagery fade for the time being. "We can call it an day for now, far as the holodeck goes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Alice thinks for a bit "Computer, load Alice training program 1." she says. The holodeck shimmers and suddenly they were standing in dueling arena "I think it's time to make good on that promise to teach you to play Duel Monsters." she says.

She points to the podium behind him "Your deck is back there." she says "On your screen, it'll tell you how to play. Once you have it down, we're going to duel." she states "If you can beat me, I'll do any One thing you tell me. But if I win, you have to do one thing I say."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Cadmus was pretty sure he'd lose since Alice actually had experience and such with the game, unless it was one of those were it was more luck then skilled base. If so, he had an chance. Only thing was, he wasn't sure what to ask Alice, IF he somehow won.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Alice shuffles her deck "Don't forget to use those cards I gave you." she says as she hands him her deck t cut "You have the standard starter deck, aside from the cards I gave you. So you have 45 cards. I, on the other hand, have 60 and that are All heavy hitter." she says with a sweet smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Cadmus was a bit amused as he took them. "Seems I sorta drew the short straw. All right. I guess I'm game." He did wonder what Alice would ask of him if he lost, which he had an extremely high chance to lose to begin with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Alice snatches the deck out of Cadmus' hand "Gimmy!" she says as she takes the Exodia cards and stuffs them into the deck, then shuffles it and cuts it, before tapping the top of the deck "This first card will help you." she says, before heading up to her side.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:59 am

Cadmus wasn't too sure about that, but it was obvious Alice had something in mind on that front so while he got to his side, he made sure to check the first card, whatever it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:53 am

The first card Cadmus drew was Exodia the Forbidden One! One down and four more to go. Though, Alice had a Very good hand, but she decided to let Cadmus go first. Give him a chance, but only a chance.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm

While the card by itself definitely would help, Cadmus being so new to the game and no experience was an severe handcaip. Which of course wasn't help when you added on the fact Alice had been playing the game for who knows how long.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Alice had the upper hand by getting two decent level monsters out at almost the same time, but she didn't attack with them for the moment. Instead, she just placed a card face down and called it good. She had a devious smile on her cute face, like a cat toying with a mouse.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Cadmus knew she was planning, he just wasn't sure just yet what it would be besides the obvious bad. After looking through his deck he decided to order one of his monsters to attack, he would have to actually study a game like this. This was really more a test run.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Alice flips over a trap card that stopped the attack, but that was all "Look at the attack points of both monsters..." she says My monsters have a higher attack, which means yours would have been destroyed and you would have taken damage." she calls over to him "The best thing to do, is keep them in defense mode, turn them sideways, that way you don't get any damage if they're destroyed." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:59 pm

"Right.."

Cadmus did as he was told, making another note of a few things he was seeing for the first time. There was just a lot of things, mostly new that he had to learn at once.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum