Out And About

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 14 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Alice covers her face with her hands and shakes her head "Uh-uh." she squeaks. Which means that not even for Cadmus could she over come her embarrassment.at least, not right now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:55 pm

It was adorable, but either way it didn't matter; it was more what she was comfortable with at the time. So he let that go for now and instead focused of further giving them pleasure, picking up the pace just an bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:08 pm

As Cadmus continued, a little squeak of pleasure escaped from Alice's lips, to which, she clamped her hands firmly over her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut, her face was really red, which was one of he reasons she was covering it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:12 pm

Cadmus was encouraged a bit by hearing Alice's cute squeak, so he began thrusting into her harder. He was going to kiss her on the lips, but since she covered her face he couldn't do that, at least not for their first time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Alice winces "S-slow down..." she gasps "N-not to...rough." she says. A Heartless though she may be, a young woman she also is and she doesn't want to be manhandled her first time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Cadmus felt he had gotten a bit ahead of himself and slowed down, though he hadn't gone as hard as he could of for that reason, but it was still enough.

"Sorry." He said, kissing her forehead.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:25 pm

After a few more moments or more of the same, Alice seemed to finally hit her climax as she scrunches her eyes closes and clamps her hands even harder over her mouth There were some other signs, like her tightening up, body slightly arching, that sort of thing. But all in all, she hid it well enough.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:38 pm

Cadmus had an orgasm shortly after, which wasn't helped by the fact of her tightening around them. He decided here was an good time to stop unless she said otherwise. It was her first time and effectively her rodeo, so while he was inexperienced that seemed the smartest thing to do.

He was happy and if Alice was happy, everything else was okay in his book.

He got off Alice so she could be comfortable and they both could just relax. Though once the heat of the moment wore away an thought did come to him what if Alice got pregnant? But he shouldn't worry about it, normal Heartless couldn't have kids that way to his knowledge. So it was nothing for them to worry about.

Even if Murphy and him weren't on good terms.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Alice just laid there, breathing hard. She finally moved her hands from her mouth "T-that was...nice." she says "Thank you...for being my first..." she mumbles, her face still a bright red "We, should probably...get cleaned up and get of here." she mumbles "Our time is almost up...."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Cadmus was a bit disapointed, but he understood they couldn't hog this particular holodeck so he reluctantly got himself up, though he'd help Alice up if she needed to. "Nice is an understatement, I was hoping we got to spend more time with each other in here, but we can't hog this particular holodeck. We could just relax in your room, maybe watch some movies.."

And cuddle. Though he'd never say that often outloud. Except just to Alice if asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Alice shakes her head "No, well, after a certain amount of time, Buddy will shut off the holodeck, that way we won't become addicted to it." she says "But I won't have a problem with a movie later." she says as she stands, a bit unsteady, but she managed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 pm

"Makes sense. I was just going to ask about that being an issue if people got addicted to it."
He could see that possibly being an issue otherwise since you could do about anything in them. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you on accident did I?" He asked a bit concerned to them being a bit unsteady, but it could just be due to it being their first time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Alice shakes her head "No. But I didn't like it when you started being rough." she points out "Remember, Human or not, women is still delicate and need to be treated as such." she says.

It was still embarrassing to be talking about such things, so she gathers up her clothes and heads to the shower in the cabin.After quickly washing up, getting dry and dressed, she was ready to head out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Cadmus would just note it for next time as an learning experience, he knew better in a sense anyway with an general idea of Alice's personality and being new to things. He had just gotten ahead of himself was all. He didn't say anything further about it since Alice still seemed embarrassed about it.

He went to get cleaned up before getting his own clothes after wards, they had both been in here enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 pm

After the two of them were all set and ready to leave, Alice looks around "Buddy, end program, please." she says and the area shimmers for a second and was gone.Replaced with a black room with a red grid pattern running all over it.

Alice heads out, but checks holodeck three first. It was in use. The program was labeled 'Templar Training' and she assumed some of the others were in there. She would have to join them soon enough.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Emanulle had just finished making sure Michru was taken care of before going on his way. His talk with Marcen didn't give him any ideas he wasn't already thinking of but he wasn't entirely sure about the front lines. For one, since his family was gone he didn't have anything set up if anything were to happen to him. The others already had their own troubles and responsbiilties, so dumping an child on them wouldn't be fair.

Unlike Jerod he didn't have an partner either, which likely wasn't changing anytime soon so that made things more up in the air. If it was just him, it be different.

In the mean time, just in case he decided it was about time to drag himself to the training room with some of the others.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Speaking of, the doors to holodeck three open and Hitomi, Dave, and Mondo come out. Followed by Sam "Oh man...I didn't think those Templars would be That tough." the young shinobi mumbles.

Mondo shrugs "They didn't seem all That tough to me." he says off handedly.

"Maybe because most of us can't run at breakneck speeds and just zoom on past them" Dave mumbles.

"Regardless, my friends, you all did well against them. Though, I Did spot some areas where you will likely need to improve." Sam says "Remember, this simulation is based on outdated information that the Brotherhood has on the Templar Order, they have likely improved upon themselves in the recent times." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Emanulle had noticed Zyna seemed to have the same idea, he didn't know them but they seemed all right far as the new members went. Far as he was aware, they wouldn't be the only one but who exactly the other or more then one would be he didn't know just yet.

"Seems I missed the first one."
Emanulle said as he came to greet Sam and the others. "I'm not sure if you're ready for the next one but it can wait."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Sam shakes his head "You did not." he says "I broke the teams up in groups of three. That is how many there are in a team, back in the Brotherhood." he explains.

"So this one will Manny, Zyan, and myself?" Alice asks, looking over the mission briefing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Emanulle hadn't seen Alice coming, but to be fair he had been focused more on Sam then anything else. It did make him wonder if Sam was once apart of an team or just solo, but he decided to ask about that later.

"So..is there like an goal or are we suppose to be just fighting?" Zyna asked, she had still had yet to use any of the holodecks.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Sam shrugs "There is one goal, to get the piece of Eden they posses." he says "You may use any means to do so, but remember,  straight out assault will result in retaliation from the Templars." he points out.

Alice thinks for a bit "So it's a stealth mission?" she asks.

Sam shrugs again "It is however you wish to tackle the mission." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 pm

While Zyna seemed to be thinking, Emanulle decided to weigh in. "Its not an stealth mission, but I think we should treat it as such. Why waste energy and resources for risky fights if there is another path? So where exactly will the mission take place?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:19 am

Sam already had a feeling on how this mission would go with with the current lineup. Manny would take charge, Zyna would most likely follow his lead, but Alice was the wild card, literally. As she had the power and means to raze the whole city, should she feel the need to.

"The mission will take place in a city stronghold of the Templar Order, so expect there to be heavy security." Sam says as he loads the program "There is no time limit for this mission and there is no wrong or right way to win." Sam explains "This mission is to train you on how the Templars work." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 am

Emanulle took the information in waiting for Sam to finish before nodding a bit. "That's something. If everyone else is ready then so am i."

"I'm ready for now." Zyna didn't know what to expect and since she was new no one was really sure what all she was capable of, but at the same token the same applied with those she worked with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:43 am

Alice checks her cards, then nods to Sam "I'm ready." she mumbles. Sam nods and opens the holodeck doors and moves a side.

"Ladies first." he says, motioning fo Alice and Zyan to go in first. He would join them later to see how they were doing.

Alice wanders on in. It was dark and foggy out. There was a strong smell of sea water close by, which would explain the fog. It was an old brick looking city that didn't seem to have many modern amenities. But it Did have electricity, since they had come out right under a street lamp.

Alice looks around and shivers sightly at the damp chill the ocean gave off. She pulls out a card, which turns into a small robotic bird that she sends off "Checking the surroundings..." she mumbles to he others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum