Out And About

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 8 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Namey Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 pm

After thinking for a bit, Marcen nods "Okay, I'll go. But Just me." he says "Two people will attract more attention. Plus, no offense, but Hitomi is still way too green for a mission of this nature." he points out "Besides, espionage and sabotage is my specialty." he states.

After thinking it over for a bit, Jack nods slowly "Okay. If you're absolutely certain you can pull this off without getting caught, then this is your mission." he says "But I want one of us to tag along as back up, just incase you get in over your head." he says, leaving no room for argument.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:56 pm

"I could go with you that case." Elora offered after a bit of thought. "I'm not new to stealth missions and I know how to stay out the way. Maybe Kobe can go with Sam for similar reasons, he has more experience then Natomi and they're pretty strong in their own right."

"I was going to suggest Ramona." Emanulle started. "But her power may be needed here for now. The important point is getting the Templars and the village against each other, or at least no longer in alliance. For the Brotherhood, it would be seeing if it was possible to get the moles out. I also suggest maybe doing a mock trial run in the holodeck. With Sam's help, you could get a rough idea of some of things with the Brotherhood and Templar. Its not the same but some brief preperation is better then none."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Jack nods after thinking for a bit "Good call, Manny. I was thinking of asking Ramona if she would go with Marcen, be if things go sideways, he might need someone strong enough to get both of them selves out." he points out.

Sam also nods after a bit of thinking "I believe your suggestion about holodeck training is something we should look closely into." he says to Manny "After all, the Brotherhood has quite a few books on the Templars, and one can not become an assassin without reading through all of them." he says.

Jack stands "Okay, we have an initial plan of defense. Divide and conquer." he states "And once we have our training in, we'll have a better idea on how to mount a plan of attack, should we need it." he points out "Any closing thoughts or ideas?" he asks.

Alice raises a sall hand "The Hunters....we should let them know what's going on." she says "There's no reason...why we sould have to do this...by ourselves." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Elora thinks a bit. "In that case, maybe Ramona is the better idea then. That is if you're all right with going."

Ramona shook her head. "Not at all."

Natomi turned to Alice. "Good idea, but Jack is ahead of you. He mentioned about talking to the Hunters, but not sure how that talk went."

As for everyone else, they didn't have any closing comments on their end.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Jack nods "I informed the Hunter Alliance about what we know, they said they'll keep an eye out." he says

Marcen frowns "They already know about what's going on" he mumbles "Which either means they are in the process of doing something, or they're working on something." he points out.

Jack shakes his head "We can't afford to be speculating about things we can't prove." he says "We have a plan. Let's work this problem, people." he states "Until we know differently, we are the only ones who can stop this union from destroying the world." he says "We all know what we need to do, let's get to work." he says.

Marcen stands up. He needed to get ready for his mission. He sees Sam walk over to a wall panel. He was going to work with Buddy about their new training and Jack, he had some new recruits he had to bring in and get up to speed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Kobe went to Sam. "Let me know when you're ready for our training to start. You'll be able to reach me when that time comes."

While everyone was getting ready to leave and seem themselves out, or get ready, Emanulle turned to Jack. "While I was away, did I miss anything?" He wasn't sure what he was going to do after besides eat, but he'd go from there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Jack shakes his head "Not much. It's mostly been information gathering and with this last bit of info, we can finally make plans." he says, clapping Manny on the shoulder "We're gonna be needing you at your post more tha ever once we get operations going." he points out.

Sam nods "Not to worry, my friend, once I am satisfied with how the program is, shall call those who wish to train to holodeck 3. It is the biggest." he says.

Alice, seeing as there was nothing she could do for now, heads back to her room. She wanted to be with Cadmus before heading out on a dangerous mission.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:06 pm

"That's all right. If anyone needs me, I'll be around." Emanulle excused himself to do whatever, though he didn't have any plans really.

"Will do. I'll be in my room for now." Kobe left Sam for now. When they went on their mission together, even if their first goal failed maybe they could hopefully at least get some defectors to their side if nothing else.
Cadmus was almost asleep when he noticed Alice, causing him to wake up a bit more. "Welcome back. Hope that meeting went okay, they were always boring as hell or stressful when I actually had them." More so the later he guessed, reflecting back on it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Alice nods "Yes, it was very boring." she says. She didn't want to worry Cadmus, but she was such a terrible liar and since he was her Sire, there was probably a bond that they shared that told him that she wasn't being truthful with him at the moment "I'm going to take a shower..." she mumbles before he could corner her about it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Cadmus was going to question it but the last part made him hold off it. "All right. When you get out we can just talk or just go to bed depending how you're feeling." He wasn't going to say it out loud, but being a healthy young man he was of course not going to mind possibly seeing a bit more what Alice's figure was like in pajamas since she was more covered up most the time.

They really had so much to catch up on, he wasn't sure where to start but he supposed small stuff worked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:43 pm

After she takes a pretty long shower, like forty-five minuets, she comes out in, of course, pajamas. They were the standard button up top and pajama bottoms. Gothy black, of course. She wanders over to the bed "I'm goin to lay down for a bit. If you want, you can join me." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Cadmus truthfully had no issues with it, why would he? "Sure. I was trying to get some sleep anyway." While she seemed a lot less shy then before, at the same time it wasn't surprising never mind the years they had been apart. "You haven't been with this group the whole time have you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:02 pm

Alice shakes her head "No. After I, um, left, I was messed up and needed to sort things out." she starts "After some time, I encountered a young woman who said she knew me.Her name is Lexica and she's my Nobody." she says.

She snuggles close to Cadmus "Somehow, she had gotten it in her head that in order for her to 'become whole', I had to die." she mumbles "I saw Jack's ad in the paper and figured he could help." she says in a sot voice, as she starts to fall asleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Alice being openly physically affectionate wasn't something he was used to but it was..nice.

He pulled Alice a bit closer as she snuggled against him, relaxing having them close to him. "Guess we both have all the luck, we'll get through it though."

She smelled nice too, but that was just a small bonus. It would be easy for him to fall asleep as he was now with Alice nearby. "..Just glad you're back in my life again, I really missed you.."

Emanulle decided to get something to eat, he was feeling rather hungry at the moment. Though he didn't have anything to do in particular at the moment after, he'd find something to do. He a bit dissapointed Terri had gotten busy since he was looking forward to spending time with them, but that was just how his usual luck went as far as things like that went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Alice snuggled closer, still not letting Cadmus go "i missed...you too..." she mumbles as she falls asleep.

As Manny was getting something to eat, Marcen comes walking in "Things are getting pretty crazy now, huh?" he asks as he gets himself a cup of coffee.

"Any plans after we take care of this problem?" he asks. Marcen was going to stay where he was, as he felt the team needed him. He hoped the others felt the same way as he did.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Cadmus fell asleep not too long after. For the first time in a long while, he felt content.
Emanulle shook his head. "It is, but its about par for the course at this point. And no. Nothing I haven't already said, I'm just thinking. When or of I come up with something else, I'll let you all know. I'm going to stay here since a lot is going on, not like anything is going on outside of this in my life right now anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:57 am

Marcen nods slowly "Once this mess is over, are you gonna come back o the field? We'll have plenty of new people that could use your guidance." he points out "Not to menton, there are a few current members who could benefit from it as well." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Emanulle shrugged. "I'm thinking about it. I'll see how things go along with the large influx of new people suppose to be coming in. As for the last part, I think everyone here for the most part has a good head on their shoulders." Only issue was Alice being closed off, but she seemed a bit more lively since her friend had came back.

"I did briefly think of maybe involving Hitomi's village but I dismissed it. They have no reason to be involved normally, but there is an reason now since their way of life and balance of power would be thrown off. It's said the Leaf Village leader is pretty reasonbale."

"But even if that's true and it works, my concern was basically it may cause yet another war. Because other villages may want those pieces for themselves which causes an chain reaction. I rather not set the Elemental Nations on fire, so to speak."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Marcen nods "I think Jack was also tinking the same thing." he says, looking at his now empty cup "Otherwise, he would have said something also..." he mumbles "You're not wrong about the other Hidden villages. They would want the Pieces of Eden for themselves and a conflict would be all but unavoidable." he points out.

He gets up and puts his cup away "Either way, the sooner we get the ninja element out of the picture, the better it'll be for us." he says ashe starts out "I have to fish getting ready for my mission. You have a good night." he says as he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Emanulle decided it was about time for him to get going to bed as well, he at the moment had nothing else to do anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:13 pm

As morning comes rolling around, Jack was up, ready, and heading out! He had to go and pay some of his recruits a visit. The time for tiptoeing was over. The world was in danger and it need heroes to save it andi it's people and those heroes would be him and his team!

He heads out. The first on his list, was Zyna, then Haruhi. He still had to introduce the team to their new member. He was going to get flack for it, but it was their choice, once he calmed down, that was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Zyna was doing much of nothing at the moment and her friend was out and about early since they had things to do. She had things to do too! Plenty of things.

Lots of things. She just couldn't think of what those things were.

When she heard the knock, she went to go see who it was, and was pleasantly surprised. "Morning Jack. Did you want to come in?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Jack shakes his head "No, sorry. I have a lot to do today. But I wanted to stop by and let you now that I have decided, if you're still interested that is, to let you on the team." he says as he hands over an ident-card and a link "Welcome aboard!" he says with an award winning smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Zyna blinked, surprised.

She kept herself from gushing and looking silly in front of her new boss, she should be diginfied and stuff. Then again, she didn't act like what people would think the supposed "Kaiju Slayer" would act like to begin with. She just wanted to make a good impression.

"Oh, thank you so much for this. I'd be happy to help. I promise not to let you down!"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Jack nods "I know you will." he says "Anyone who fights for those who can't, is already alright in my book." he gives her a thumbs up "We'll talk later. Right now, I have to be going." he lifts into the air "See ya later, teammate!" he says, then takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum