Just Working

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Working - Page 4 Empty Re: Just Working

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Alia runs her fingers through her hair "Oh, yeah. I grew my hair out for a concert. Does it look good?" she asks.

She looks around the class room "Wow. There's a Lot of negative energy in this room." she says, looking to Leon "What happened here?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 pm

"It looks good on you, it fits." At her question, Leon had to pause briefly because he knew Mike didn't want them to know for whatever reason; he going ask them about that later. At the moment though just a straight answer would work since he knew nothing either. "I honestly couldn't tell you why."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Alia frowns slightly, she knew that Leon wasn't telling her the whole truth and while he didn't know what Happened in the classroom, he knew enough to make a guess and it was That, that Alia was picking up on.

She suddenly gasps and takes a step back, her gaze turns towards Danny "No peeking in others minds or emotions." he says.

She blinks in confusion "How did you...Are are you able to..." she says, unable to finish her sentence.

Danny quarks an eye brow "You're not the only psychic in this room." he says "As for what happened in this room, it's part of a case we're working on, an unpleasant one, as it's turning out." he explains as he goes back to work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Leon didn't like hiding things from Alia like this, it wasn't just an casual friend but someone he was closer to. "I'm really sorry Alia, but on this case I'm a bit limited on what I can talk about on it." Which was actually true, Devin was pretty easy going but he did prefer the cases be kept a bit quite. He hadn't even told Catherine much about it.

"That's the normal policy, but not always. It depends on the nature of the case. Like this one."
Devin explained
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Alia understood what they were getting at "Okay, I won't press this issue." she says "But you should know, there's a lot of fear in this room." she says in a low tone.

Danny nods "That we know. We're trying to find out why. So if you'll excuse us, we have work to do." he says, not looking in her direction.

Alia blinks, a bit insulted by Danny's received rude comment She looks to Leon "Well, I believe that's my exit cue." she says, forcing a smile "If you need my help with any thing, you know were to find me." she looks towards Danny and Devin "Gentlemen, it was nice to have met you." she says, then rushes from the room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Leon frowned a bit, before excusing himself and going after Alia out the classroom. "I'm really sorry about that, the case has really gotten to them so don't take it personal. I also wanted to apologize about being so vague about the case. It's not that I don't trust you or anything you're one of the few people I do. It's...just I've been told by someone to keep it confidential and I don't want to betray that trust."

Alia was a smart woman, she'd be able to figure out what was going on eventually which is why Mike's request further confused them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Alia was about to say that she didn't really mind Danny, as she had to put up with even worse people when she goes on tour with her mother, when Leon adds the last part and her eyes go wide "Oh my god! It was Sensei Mike who told you not to say anything to me, wasn't it?" she asks, more upset with Mike at this point than anyone else.

She sighs, calming down "I suppose Sensei has his reasons. He always does, after all." she grumbles, crossing her arms.

She looks over to Leon, her pouting finished "Well, I should head back to the school and unpack. Now that I'm back, I plan on staying for a bit and getting caught back up on m school work." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:37 pm

He probably did, for what they were neither of them knew just yet. "That's good to hear, you've been gone for a while. I want to do some catching up, and I know for sure Lana does too. She was asking a lot when you'd finally get back home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Alia shrugs slightly "Well, concert tours are unpredictable in their own way." she says "But those are long and boring stories with little to no real payoff." she points out.

It was time fo her to get going "Well, Leon, I'm going to head off. You know where to find me. Best of luck in your case." she says, before she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:12 pm

It would have to come a bit later once he was done with work, but Leon didn't think they would find much of anything. The whole case seemed to be rather circular. Only thing they knew for sure is it had to do with that room.

He came back into the classroom. "I was thinking, if this room has a lot of fear in it then the question we have to ask is why. I know it seems obvious, but sometimes you have to stress the obvious to see the hidden, if I'm making any sense."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Danny nods slowly "Yeah. I can smell traces of sulfur, blood, and decay...that might mean there was a demon here and if that Were the case, that would make some sense what the crazy girl said." he mumbles.

"I know of some things I can try if all doesn't pan out, but i want to try everything we can before then." he grumbles, clearly not too happy with his train of thought "First thing's first, I want to check the security camera out side of this class. Maybe we'll find something."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:45 pm

While Leon was annoyed by the comment he said nothing on it. "I agree. The mundane things should be checked out from being possible, then the next step."

"Its an good idea. Though if it was an demon, and sounds like the more nastier kind then we might be looking for summoning related stuff. I'm thinking magical, rituals, that kind of stuff." Devin explained a bit. "It could of been some poor kids trying to either bring something here, or enter some dark dimension. I'm just thinking out loud here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Danny shakes his head "No...No, I think you might be on to something." he says as he pulls out his data pad and starts going over some things "I think we should go back and see that crazy girl at the hospital once more." he mumbles "This time lets take a psychic who can Actually read thoughts, instead of read emotions." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:01 am

Leon nodded a bit. "That should be a bit easier since that ability is more common with physic. Give me a moment." He went to the side and dialed Mike, to see if there was anyone who fit that he could send.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

After a bit of talking, Mike said he had a few people he could talk to an would give him a call once he had someone. In the mean time, he decides to tell Leon about a young man whom would have everything he would be looking for, going by the name of Ness.

Normally Mike wouldn't have told anyone about Ness, but he figured this was exactly the type of case Ness would go out of his ay to help with, judging by his personality. He also tells Leon that if he was interested, he could see about finding Ness for him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Leon paused, but decided it wouldn't hurt to see if they could contact Ness. Plus, they had met briefly before back when the Space Pirates were a thing on earth.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Mike gave Leon Ness' last known location. Which was a hotel somewhere close to a park.He also told Leon that if Ness asks, and he probably will, tha he didn't get his address from any of Mike's people.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:18 pm

"One problem.." Leon began. "Ness will know I'm lying or not telling the truth to begin with. And he'll know one of yours found it with being such a strong telepath."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Mike was quiet on the other en of the line, thinking "Than, when he asks, tell him it's not important and explain to hm what Is important. The missing kids." he says "Ness will no doubt let it be and focus on the problem at hand." he points out "Just be sure to tell him everything you know. He's very bright and has a knack for knowing things that even a telepath shouldn't." he states "Also, try to keep Alia from finding out. If she hears Ness is now involved, she'll get involved as well. She sees Ness as sort of a rival."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Leon had to get one thing. "All right I can do that. One thing before I go, why do you want to leave Alia out so badly?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 pm

"I don't want Alia involved because it sounds Very dangerous and from what Aio had told me, bad things happen to people like Alia and our kind where ever those kids had gone and I don't wish to risk any of my students if it can be helped." he explains "Which is why I suggested Ness. Because we both know he's strong enough to handle just about anything that pops up." he points out.

"Well, well. It looks like I was right. Someone Does need my help." says Ness as he leans against the door frame "Okay, so what's going on here?" he asks.

Danny had an idea who this young man was. Unlike a Mystic, Hylians didn't have perfect memories and they forgot things like Humans did, especially when they were as old as he was "Excuse me, can we help you?" he asks.

Ness shakes his head "That's funny, I was just about to ask you guys the same question."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 pm

"We're on the same page then, we both want to keep them safe. I'll let you go, and if anything pops up." Leon hung up the phone, and no sooner then that did Ness pop up.

Devin was a bit confued as well, but judging by Leon's casual reaction he seemed to know them.

The Alusarian went to greet them. "Long time no see. You're literally the person I wanted to see. Everyone, this is Ness. I wanted to ask if you would be willing to help in a missing person's case. Some kids went missing and seemed to have gotten in over their head, we think it might be supernatural in nature. Maybe a summoning gone wrong."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Ness nods "I know. I felt a disturbance in the Force and it lead me here." he says, looking aroun the room and frowns "There's some seriously bad vibes in this room." he says.

He walks over to a desk and places a hand on it, after a second he shakes his head "Not that one..." he mumbles as he moves to then next one with the same results.

The fourth desk he pauses for a bit longer "Bingo." he says "Okay....ah....oh damn....well now...." he lets go of the desk "So that's what happened here." he says with a nod.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:53 pm

"So what did you find?" Devin wasn't sure how much the real deal this person was, he didn't know them. All he had to go by was Leon's word he knew what he was doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Ness looks over to Devin "Well, there were five of them here after classes ended.." h starts "Four female, one male. They were trying to preform a charm known as the Shachiko Ever-After charm, I know of it." he explains "If preformed correctly, the ones who did it would be bound together in friendship or as long as they live. But if the screw it up, they'll get transported to a nightmareish realm of everlasting pain and death. Guess which one happened?" he asks.

He clears his throat "Anyway, five left, only three came back.One was close to death, one had gone insane, and the last was corrupted by the evil realm they had found themselves in." he points out "The ones who didn't come back were a blonde girl and the young man. Beyond that, I don't know what happened to the others, but I could find out easily enough." he says, off handedly.

"A blonde, you say?" Danny asks, then looks to Devin "Was the young woman we were hired to find a blonde?" he asks.

Ness looks over to Danny "If she was, then her parents won't have long to worry about her. Anyone who dies in that realm, will soon be erased from this one. Only those who are exceptionally special will recall the memory of them. Aside from that, almost every other trace of them will disappear like they never were." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum