Just Working

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Working - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Working

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Devin's mind seem to be going through something as he was thinking of something. "...This is ringing some bells to me but I need to talk to someone real quick. Be back in a bit."

"Where are you going?" Leon asked.

"Old contact of mine. Paranoid so going alone, don't worry about it. Also a few things I need to take care of related." Devin said over his shoulder.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Nemesis watches Devin leave, then looks over to Leon "I need to be heading out as well.I have to report back to Sensei Mike." she says as she heads out.

Catherine passes the young woman as she heads in with a bento for Leon. She pauses and looks back to Nemesis, who spared Catherine no mind.

The Mystic woman shakes her head slightly, then heads in "Good afternoon, Danny. Good afternoon, Leon." she says as she walks over to the Alusarian and holds up the box lunch with a smile "I made you some lunch. I figured you would be too busy working and not eat."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:06 am

Leon figured Devin wouldn't take too long, but knowing him he probably was going to do what he originally was suppose to with checking the camera's and everything as well.

When Catherine came about he politely accepted the lunch box. "Thank you. How have you and Kisa been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Catherine gets a worried look on her face "Oh, well, Kisa hasn't been making any progress in her rehabilitation and it's starting to frustrate her and she's losing hope that she'll ever get out of her chair." she explains in a soft tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Leon wished Eldar was in contact with earth, he was pretty sure they would be able to get her walking again just fine. "There is something that might be able to help Kisa, but I have to find it first. Until then it'll have to wait to make sure because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up." He was referring to the Dragonballs, he knew his original plans would go on the backburner if he did that but if she was still alive it probably be what P-chan would of have wanted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Catherine seemed interested "Truly? Maybe I can help find what it is you're looking for." she offers. She had a few things she would look into as well. She heard this Paragon Corp place was doing very interesting thing in the medical field that she wanted to check out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 am

Leon shook his head. "There's an legend of something called the Dragonballs which I thought were just a story that you can apparently make a wish if you gather them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Catherine blinks in surprise "They can grant wishes?" she asks "Like, wishing one better, if they're injured or, wishing them alive, if they had passed beyond the veil?" she asks, slightly hesitating. The thought of bringing someone back to life kinda went against everything she was taught as a child.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Leon shook his head. "I'm not sure about the later part. But helping someone who is sick should be in their power. Is this your first time hearing about them?" If he knew about the whole history of the Dragonballs, he would of almost been surprised knowledge of them among Mystics wasn't more common.

Devin finished the meeting with his contact a bit disturbed but he didn't want to jump to conclusions about things and he still needed to see the camera footage. So after doing what he needed to do to get access, he began to look through footage which may take a while. Hopefully he'd find something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Catherine nods "Yes. I really haven't spent much time on this world and there's no way tat my people would even know of these dragon balls. We've only been living on Earth for a few years no." she points out "But now that I think about them, it sounds like something the Mighty and Wise Galford would make to help his people." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:52 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if they made them." Devin said. "At the same time, we need to keep our options open. That's just one way we could help Kisa, I'm sure there are others." He just had to really think and hammer some things out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Catherine nods "Of course . We must always be positive for our children." she says with a smile "I was thinking of looking into some of the many cybernetic labs on this planet You now, maybe see about makin her some exoskeleton legs, so she could use those to walk." she says "She'll most likely need a cane, but at least she'll be able to walk on her own." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:20 pm

"That might not be a bad idea. There's also the Pargon Corps but I don't know much about it."
He really didn't think Devin would find anythinng of note while he was gone but as far as this went, at least there was something to go by.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:44 pm

"Perhaps it's something to look into." she says. Catherine wasn't too sure about Paragon Corps. She had, of course, heard of them, but they didn't really impress her when it came to their cybernetics, not like Ultra-Tech, who seems to have cornered the market in the brand. However, their prices were quite high.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Devin came back a bit later, not in the best of moods but he hid it very well. "I found absolutely nothing far as this case goes, but I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. I'm still going to look over things to see if something clicks but consider this done until tomorrow."

"If you're sure." Leon said to his boss.

"You and Catherine have yourselves a good rest of the day. Its important to pace yourself so you don't get frusterated and burnt out." In the mean time he'd see if anything came up, then return by himself in the hole in the room he fondly called his apartment alone for the night.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:29 pm

As Catherine, Leon, and Devin were enjoying their night however they could, Danny was busy still at work. He knew what it was like to lose a family member and he wanted to give these people some answers, even if the didn't like those answers, at least the would have resolution.

He decided to go over the college and see what he could find with his technology. And if all else failed, he knew a spell or two that could possibly get some answers. Now granted, magic was never his strong suit, but for these families, he would try.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Devin Still wasn't finding anything and to prevent himself from getting frustrated he decided to go for a brief walk so he could clear his head so he could hopefully think of another angle he hadn't thought of. Between him and Danny maybe they'd find something before the night was over.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Danny was at the college. And was pretty frustrated at the moment. His nose Knew there was something there, because he coul Smell it! He smelled blood, decay, sulfur and a few other things, but he wasn't picking up much of anything else.

Most of his equipment was coming up a blank, aside from some blood spots, but that wasn't enough for anything and there weren't any security cameras In the classes. Out of the classrooms they were pretty regular, but In the classrooms, Nope!

Danny was about to consider the college a bust, but stopped himself. He needed to tackle this problem from a different angle. If his instruments weren't picking up anything, than there wasn't anything to pick up on the technological side of this investigation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:07 pm

After a bit later to prevent burning himself out and heading a head against the wall, Devin decided for now to take his own advice and get some sleep in his apartment. He was going to start first thing in the morning, as early as four or five if he could help it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Danny was sitting at one of the desks, thinking. The needed Leon and his connections at the psychic school once moe for this one. They needed a post-cognitive. He had heard of them, but they weren't exactly well known. not like pre-cognitive psychics.

He would continue to work through the night, seeing if he could pull up some idea on what happened. Until morning, then he would give Leon a call.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:21 am

Leon got the call and made his own to the school to see if Mike could send anyone with that ability; assuming there was anyone present. Devin came in first having woken up early, Leon on the other hand hadn't come just yet since he wasn't as early.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Unfortunately, after some checking, Mike didn't have anyone who matched what Leon was looking for. However, he let Leon know that Alia wanted to pop on over to see him and Lana. Mike also asked that Leon and his crew ell Alia Nothing about what they were working on. the school director also let him know that Nemesis expressed interest in working with them again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Leon had a lot of things on his mind at the moment, mainly his whole plan about the Dragonballs and his love life. There was something he overlooked that clicked to him he should of thought of before; he had no idea if P-Chan had completely moved on and had a life there. He had no way to even begin to communicate and pulling them away without consent if that Was true, just sounded cruel.

So as much as he was reluctant without anyway to know, he left it alone deciding it was for the best. He knew Catherine liked him but he wasn't sure which is why he never took the next step and let her know; he didn't want to lead them on or anything.

He wouldn't tell Alia about the case, but he did let them know what time to go by his home when he was off work so they could catch up which he was looking forward to.

"Morning you two. Find anything?" Leon asked as he came inside the building, hanging up his coat.

Devin shrugged a bit. "Absolutely nothing. I think there's some painfully obvious angle I'm missing right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Danny shakes his head as he tosses some tools into a box "Nothing either. But I Know there's something important here. I can Smell it." he says. His sense of smell was better than most, because of what he was, but if He could smell it Out of his were-wolfoes form, he was sure the others could smell what he was talking about as well, even if it was faintly.

"I have a feeling that whatever happened in this classroom, will completely make or break our case." he grumbles "But there are No cameras in this class. There are some Outside the class, but non Inside, where we need them." he sates the obvious.

There was a knock on the class door "Hello? Sorry to interrupt, but is Leon here?" says a rather attractive Young Woman. It was Alia. She changed her look in the time she was gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Devin went to open the door. "He is. I'm his boss Devin, nice to meet you. Gimme a second."

He went into the backroom to get Leon, the other man came back a moment later. He was pleasantly surprise to see Alia around. It had been a bit but he was happy to see them."Alia? It's nice to see you, you look different."

"By the way, at least for today you're free to go out Leon. If something comes up later today, I'll call you.
" Devin had his reasons for this, but Mike had requested Alia stay out of things. The man had sent help before, the least he could do was help with that request. Besides he and Danny would be fine.

"You sure?"
Leon asked them and Devin waved it off.

"Positive. Go on ahead. It's nice meeting you Alia."

If he said so, though Leon supposed it would be a good time for them to catch up on what she had been doing all this time. Lana would want to know too, of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum