Just Working

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Working - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Working

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 3:26 pm

The train ride was long and hot, but oddly enough, they weren't crowded, despite the train being quite full. Chances ere that Nemesis had something to do with that. The girl was just uncomfortable to be around. It was mostly due to her apparent lack of emotions and her cold, soulless eyes.

They finally reached the hospital where the girl they were suppose to check out was staying "This place is swarming with the ghosts of those who lost their minds within." Nemesis says as she heads in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 3:54 pm

"You can see ghost?" Leon asked, though he honestly wasn't too surprised at this point with all the other things he had seen in his time.

Devin wasn't uncomfortable around Nemesis, but to also be fair he was used to the emotionless girl trope. They seemed to be common on these parts for some reason. Besides compared to other things he had encountered as a Hunter and now this, this was more then tame.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Had they had a chance to talk during their train ride, they would have learned why she was apparently emotionaless, as it was, that would remain a mystery. "See them? No. But I can feel them. They are everywhere." she says as she wanders over to the receptionists.

She talks with the woman at the desk for a bit, who hands Nemesis a chart and waves them through "The young woman we're looking for is on the third floor. She often needs to be sedated and strapped down. The doctors believe she would claw her eyes out otherwise." she reads.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 5:48 pm

"I'm guessing since she's too unstable to talk to, you're going to use your powers to get an idea of what happened?"
Leon asked as he followed along with Devin.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Nemesis shakes her head "No. She can talk. She usually screams about monsters and how they're coming to get her." she says "Leon, there's a violent ghost next to you." she says in the same sterile tone as always "They can't hurt you unless you let yourself open to them, but I'm certain you can feel him." she says and indeed it seems to have gotten colder in the elevator.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 10:15 am

Devin wasn't the least bit bothered, Leon wasn't really sure how to take that but he just shrugged it off. "I'm not exactly an spirit expert. Is there anything else I should know?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Nemesis shakes her head "No. We're here." she says. She looks at the girl's chart, seeing what room she was in, before passing the chart to Leon.

She walks over to the girl's room, which had an orderly standing by it. Nemesis nods to him and he nods to her, then unlocks the door.

The psychic looks back to Leon and Devin "Wait out here." she orders, then heads into the room the orderly closes the door behind her, locking her in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Devin went to wait pateitnyl against the wall, he hoped the new kid knew what she was doing but he'd wait and see. He did wonder what happened to that poor girl that made them this way in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 9:34 pm

It was a good half hour before the orderly perks up, unlocks the door and rushes in. He comes out, helping Nemesis. The girl looked terrified!

The orderly sets her on a bench "Watch her! I'll be right back!" he says as he rushes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm

The fact Nemesis actually had emotions was an after thought and wasn't important as Devin quickly came over along with Leon. "Nemesis, talk to me!, what the hell happened?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Nemesis was trying to form words, but only sputters were coming out. The orderly comes back "Move aside!" he says. He had some candy bars in his hand as well as some hot coco "Nemesis, drink this." he says as he helps her drink.

Almost instantly she starts to calm down enough to where she can talk "S-she wa-was so-o scared..." she stutters, still plenty scared "S-so I, took h-her fear f-from her." she says.

The orderly looks at Devin and Leon "You may have noticed that Nemesis doesn't have emotions like a normal person..." he starts as he hands the young woman a chocolate bar "She can take emotions from other people and when she does, she takes them into herself. That's how she feels. But..." he looks over to the frightened girl "They never last long and soon, she'll be her old self." he says as he stands "Make sue she eats those. It'll help her recover." he says, then locks the door to the room and starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 pm

While Devin wondered how the guy from the hospital knew all this, it wasn't his concern at the moment it was just Nemesis. "All right, just relax you'll be back to normal in no time." He was very gentle and careful as he helped the young the young woman get adjusted with her recovery food.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 19, 2017 12:35 pm

The young psychic shakes her head "No! I don't Want to be normal!" she says, fear in her eyes, as if the very idea of being how she was scared her "I want to Feel! I want to Keep feeling!" she says.

She started to look a little faint "I...want..." she starts, but passes out before she could finish.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 20, 2017 6:29 am

Devin and Leon wondered what she was going to say but they may never know. If emotions was something Nemesis really wanted, he wasn't sure if he could help her but if something came up he would of course try.

In the mean time he made sure she was comfortable
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 20, 2017 9:53 pm

After a bit, the orderly comes back to check on the three "Ah. I see she is resetting. Good. In a bit, she'll be able to tell you what happened in there." he says as he checks her pulse.

After he finishes up he cleans up the wrappers and starts off "Oh, one more thing..." he says as he turn to Leon "Sensei Mike wanted me to let you know that Alia is back." he says, then heads off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 22, 2017 7:54 am

"Alia as in Alia the singer?" Devin asked Leon.

"Yeah, the same one. She's friends of me and my daughter." It wasn't a big deal to Leon, though he had only been able to go to her and her mother's concerts a few times with Lana.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Nemesis wakes up. Her eyes looked just as empty as when they all first met. She sits up, shakes her head slightly to clear out the cobs "Damn." she mumbles.

Then looks over to Leon "At least one of the five missing is dead. Two are unknown and one is a young Zoanthrope woman who had gotten out with the disturbed young lady in the next room" she says "The young man who is missing, is the one who is dead."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Neither men were liking what they were hearing, but what could be salvaged would be. "How did the young man die? And from what you said, it sounds like they escaped from somewhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Nemesis sakes her head "I couldn't say were they were at, but the young man died because the Zoanthrope had killed hm. Her beast form is that of a bloodhound, but during their time where ever they were it had changed and became more feral." she says. There Was one more factor through out all of what Nemesis had gleaned from the young woman, but she was keeping it to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 8:52 pm

"Did they describe what the place looked like or what they were doing before they got there?" Leon asked as Devin was just writing a few things down.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2017 2:10 pm

Nemesis shakes her head "She couldn't say anything. She was sedated the whole time I was in there." she says "I got different emotions as I flashed images of the missing people in her mind and she gave me flashes of what happened." she explains "Where ever she was, was dark, it smelled bad and it was cold."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:12 pm

"It's helpful but at the same time not. Better then nothing. Thanks for going in there."
Devin sighed running a hand through his hair. "For now we reached a dead end but I'm going back home to where I can think and put whatever little we have together. If you got images do you have any idea what they were doing before this?."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Nemesis seemed like she was going o say something, but thought better of it and one quick train ride later, they were back at the agency. Danny was also back and judging from the look on is face, he didn't have good news.

He looks over to the others, but pauses as he sees Nemesis "Client or recruit?" he asks as he gets out his Hylian data pad.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Devin shook his head. "No name is Nemesis from the physic school to help out a bit. Here's a summary of what we have so far." He handed a copy of his notes to Danny with his neat hand writing, he was very through like normal. "You find anything?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Danny looks over the note, not bothering to remind Devin that he was suppose to check out the college and see if he could find any clues, like checking the security cameras or what not. Not tagging along with Leon, who, Danny was certain, had the situation well in hand.

He holds his data pad out "Not much either. Mainly because the parents of at least two of the missing persons, claim they Have no children by the names we were given. In fact, it seems like All traces of those two were erased." he pulls out a class picture and shows it to Leon and Devin. Two of the girl's faces were shaded in to the point where they couldn't be seen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum